Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 9 months ago by frenchie.

Page 41 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
489 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2015, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

RL,

One question, would it be possible to have the display of the groups 1,2 and 3 like the Steps ?

Frenchie.

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
    florida
    United States
    Member #136668
    December 16, 2012
    346 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2015, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Thank you very much for this update, very nice work.

Please don't give up on the " Steps " to me it is one of the best feature.

i agree RL done a very good job and made it so much easier to look at everything and it is all on that page. i am all smiles. i will add when i look at the bottom where it shows the groups that hit in the last 20 draws i look at patterns like 21122112 when i look at a group to play i will use the lexi in that group that is the closest to average if there is 2 of them i use both if only one is within a couple of average i will play the longest out of average to wheel 2 digits per position with the first position being the exception i only use 1 number in that position as it is the most important one i will generally hit it 7 of 10 times now there are nights i wont play because the positions just look out of wack which generally means changing from hot to cold or viceversa. thanks RL you are the best and i believe there will be a jackpot winner soon as i say it is easier to pick a number 1 to 3 than 1 to 10.

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      892 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2015, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

i agree RL done a very good job and made it so much easier to look at everything and it is all on that page. i am all smiles. i will add when i look at the bottom where it shows the groups that hit in the last 20 draws i look at patterns like 21122112 when i look at a group to play i will use the lexi in that group that is the closest to average if there is 2 of them i use both if only one is within a couple of average i will play the longest out of average to wheel 2 digits per position with the first position being the exception i only use 1 number in that position as it is the most important one i will generally hit it 7 of 10 times now there are nights i wont play because the positions just look out of wack which generally means changing from hot to cold or viceversa. thanks RL you are the best and i believe there will be a jackpot winner soon as i say it is easier to pick a number 1 to 3 than 1 to 10.

Thanks a lot to you and Craig. It does make things easier to start with. I still have to get a feel for the group pattern to be able to pick the best option.

Adam

florida
        United States
        Member #136668
        December 16, 2012
        346 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2015, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

practice practice and keep track of your selections then look back after the draw to see if you can spot why you missed the few that you miss remember things change from hot to cold then after 6 or 7 draws it goes back you will see certain position the group doesnt hit much so eliminate that on until it starts to try to catch up but reconize when that time comes and jump on it.

watch out's avatar - behold
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #129908
          July 1, 2012
          207 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2015, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

practice practice and keep track of your selections then look back after the draw to see if you can spot why you missed the few that you miss remember things change from hot to cold then after 6 or 7 draws it goes back you will see certain position the group doesnt hit much so eliminate that on until it starts to try to catch up but reconize when that time comes and jump on it.

Notmyday

I hate to ask, but but but could you possibly make another u-tube (using the new T-Lex) showing how you go about setting up a game? Some of us old geezers learn better from sight.

Just do it......

florida
            United States
            Member #136668
            December 16, 2012
            346 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2015, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

are you talking about loading a game in lexi if so hit the L KEY  and follow instructions h key is the help menu. the n key brings up this new feature and RL's video is pretty spot on the way i use it.

Georgia
              United States
              Member #129908
              July 1, 2012
              207 Posts
              Posted: September 15, 2015, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I know how to load, but showing how you would select lex and wheeling.

Just do it......

florida
                United States
                Member #136668
                December 16, 2012
                346 Posts
                Posted: September 15, 2015, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

i will after dinner.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11158 Posts
                  Posted: September 15, 2015, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I think I have everything ready so here are the links.  This software is a full version with no restrictions.

Winsum has provided databases for most if not all US games and a number of international games.  The

databases are mostly current but some may be a few games out of date.   The program comes with PB,

MM and Euro-millions loaded but there is a tool that the user can use to add other games.  The links below

are for zip files so you will need a unzip program to open them.  I use J-zip which is free to download. 

Links #5, #6 and #7 are empty and don't need to be downloaded at this time.  I added extra links to use

at a later time.  I want to keep all download links  on the first page so they will be easy to find.  Each time

a update is added I will just mention it within the topic and use the same links posted below.

Download and install the T-Lex program first.  Once the program is installed you can press (H) on the 

keyboard to open the Instructions.  Always use the default install directory so that all future patches

and updates will work.  The next step should be to download link #2 which shows how to load games

from the master game folders.  Read the instructions for adding games or watch the video before you

attempt to add a new game.  The games must be added using the Game manager.   I have included two

videos that show simple setups, watch the Steps video first, link (#3)  and then the Wheel video link(#4).

Winsum has offered to update the game files every week or so and he might build a few extra databases

if requested.   I will cover in more detail the workings of the program as the topic moves along.

Enjoy

RL

Link #1 Main T-Lex program install

https://app.box.com/s/j3i2fxzveoo8a6pnedi4jwyai5iryi1r

Link #2 Add / remove game instruction video

https://app.box.com/s/55hy3vqcch60nls9szdger9oowzqbppm

Link #3 Steps instruction video

https://app.box.com/s/zgibpsekdtvn172zgva9g24jv9ockcn6

Link #4 Wheel instruction video

https://app.box.com/s/5p2kzj8nxz45b3x66i46kkghs578wigi

Link #5 Future database updates

https://app.box.com/s/557qiycujamg1yrzxmjwcaqncipvvt5h

Link #6 Future Patch / bug fix link

https://app.box.com/s/drg60nlt4c6gejqqozjee92odmxjnxxr

Link #7  Misc. link for as yet unknown information

https://app.box.com/s/i6fy6rr4nbpxo3affsvwcyjt4j2e8bm1

Main T-Lex program

t-lex

Instructions viewer

instructions

Game manager

g-man

Steps option

Steps

String Wheel

S-Wheel

Stack filter

Tas

I tried to do the latest install and it says its been removed.

Patriot

US Flag

Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #129908
                    July 1, 2012
                    207 Posts
                    Posted: September 15, 2015, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Patriot

Go to page 25 and look for winsum's second post.

Just do it......

Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #129908
                      July 1, 2012
                      207 Posts
                      Posted: September 15, 2015, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

i will after dinner.

Thank you.

Just do it......

florida
                        United States
                        Member #136668
                        December 16, 2012
                        346 Posts
                        Posted: September 15, 2015, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

ok here is how i would do a setup i ran thru it kinda quick as my video quality is poor with this bad web cam but i think it will help i had a freeze up on the program but when i exited out and reloaded it i didnt have the problem. practice and get a feel for the groups and see why you missed the ones you miss it will help make a better choice next time as the averages dont always all hit together that is where time and practice will make you make better decisions.

https://youtu.be/4FCiv33EEVk

florida
                          United States
                          Member #136668
                          December 16, 2012
                          346 Posts
                          Posted: September 15, 2015, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

wow i just checked the link that video sucked sorry will try again tomorrow.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4052 Posts
                            Posted: September 15, 2015, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

frenchie

I think I can squeeze it in but will have to do some calculations to make sure.  If so I will

do it but it might be a few days as I want to make sure there are no bugs or other things

that need fixing.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4052 Posts
                              Posted: September 15, 2015, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Patriot

LB

I took down the main install links over a month ago as the downloads trickled to a stop.  I no longer

have the main install file but I am sure that someone has a copy they can set you up with.  Winsum

may still have it, if not give me a few days and I will build another and upload it.  The only active link

is the last one I posted on the previous page and it's just a update/patch.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Page 41 of 98