Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 9 months ago by frenchie.

Page 42 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
4084 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2015, 12:50 am - IP Logged

I added a color plot for the group hits.  It now shows history for 92 games.  The counts are adjusted

by moving the mouse anywhere inside the plot and L-click.  The default counts are set to 20 but can 

be adjusted up to 92.  It will be a couple days before I update the patch so if anyone has any ideas

you can let me know.  Keep in mind that there is limited space to add something new.

RL

plot

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    892 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2015, 3:07 am - IP Logged

Guys

What I think I will do is removing some 20- 30 games and  then I will do up one by one. It should help.

Adam

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #75410
      June 2, 2009
      489 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2015, 5:07 am - IP Logged

I added a color plot for the group hits.  It now shows history for 92 games.  The counts are adjusted

by moving the mouse anywhere inside the plot and L-click.  The default counts are set to 20 but can 

be adjusted up to 92.  It will be a couple days before I update the patch so if anyone has any ideas

you can let me know.  Keep in mind that there is limited space to add something new.

RL

plot

Thank you RL for adding the color grid.

Frenchie.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5396 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2015, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Drawings updated through Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Master zip file download link:

https://copy.com/J3RGBBCVXpk7wbeD

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4084 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2015, 10:53 am - IP Logged

notmyday

I have a question about how the group history is calculated.  This version uses the current

hit rates displayed to calculate the group value history.  It seems to me that each value in

the group hit history should be based on what the values were before that drawing.  The

way it is now it uses the current best to worst to get the group history values.  I need to

make sure that both yours and mine are calculated the same way as it could make a big

difference as to which group is selected to play.  To get the group values that existed at

the time of the drawing would take some time to generate.  Anyway let me know.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            892 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2015, 11:07 am - IP Logged

notmyday

I have a question about how the group history is calculated.  This version uses the current

hit rates displayed to calculate the group value history.  It seems to me that each value in

the group hit history should be based on what the values were before that drawing.  The

way it is now it uses the current best to worst to get the group history values.  I need to

make sure that both yours and mine are calculated the same way as it could make a big

difference as to which group is selected to play.  To get the group values that existed at

RL

Exactly that is what I was going to ask you.  When backtesting I've seen a few cases that the value that hit was actually group 2 and it was recorded as group 1  when they were 1 hit away from each other as it passed onto group 1 by this hit.

Adam

watch out's avatar - behold
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #129908
              July 1, 2012
              208 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2015, 11:35 am - IP Logged

RL

plot

The little bitty slide makes a big different. Excellent.

Thanks.

Just do it......

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                892 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2015, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

One thing I wanted to add that I can hardly find draws when at least one lexie digit  from previous draw does not repeat. It does not mean it will repeat in the same position, but actually it might help in digit selections as most of the time we have one or more too many to choose from.

I find the biggest challenge in picking the lexie for the first position. It's true that I have a range 0-8 so quite big but still it's a lame excuse for me.

Adam

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                  ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5971 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2015, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

I created a package using 3-2-4-4-x-9 for F536.

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                    florida
                    United States
                    Member #136668
                    December 16, 2012
                    346 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2015, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

notmyday

RL

the current history is before the draw tonite so after the draw on my sheet i would manually update the lexi per position after the draw now when a number hits and the count is higher than one above it then it has to be manually updated to go from high to lo i have only had to do this twice in the last couple of weeks i wouldnt worry about it if it stays within the same group only if it is higher than the lowest group above it.

watch out's avatar - behold
                      Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #129908
                      July 1, 2012
                      208 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2015, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

For you who have never heard of the 'snipping tool' let me tell how to get it. Go to the bottom left of computer screen and click, the search programs will open then type "snipping tool" when it appears click on it and drag to desk top.

It's a great way to capture the screen shots you desire. Its easy for temporary use and you can save it for game to game or whatever.

Just do it......

Los Angeles
                        United States
                        Member #75410
                        June 2, 2009
                        489 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2015, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Notmyday,

I have a question.

On your Excel file tab " hot cold top 3 " in cell E1 you have 554 then E2 566 etc...  those are how many time each Lexi digit came out

and here it look like over 5000 draws so those numbers are gone be in a high number of course but also with some big span between

those numbers because of how long those data are from so to me it seems like it will practically never really change if you take for example

the number 4 which is at 578 and the number 9 which is at 409 there is a difference of 175 draws so this number will never catch up and

will always be a cold number but could be right now a hot number because maybe in the last 3 months it came out 15 times for example

and so on for the rest of them, they only can change group if they have a small span like number 1,2 5 and 6 the rest will pretty mush stay

where they are.

I wanted to mention this, just if someone think this can have a impact on selecting the digits ?

Here below the span from the first column.

#    Hit     Span

4    578   
                        1    566    12
                        2    566    0
                        0    554    12
                        3    531    23
                        5    525    6
                        7    506    19
                        6    503    3
                        8    437    66
                        9    403    34

So should we leave it this way or use less draws to calculate the Hot and Cold this could maybe give us a better accuracy on who is Hot and Cold

in the actual period that we are playing ?

I really like your system but maybe this can make it more accurate ???

Let me know what you think, Thank you.

Frenchie.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                          United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          448 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2015, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Notmyday,

I have a question.

On your Excel file tab " hot cold top 3 " in cell E1 you have 554 then E2 566 etc...  those are how many time each Lexi digit came out

and here it look like over 5000 draws so those numbers are gone be in a high number of course but also with some big span between

those numbers because of how long those data are from so to me it seems like it will practically never really change if you take for example

the number 4 which is at 578 and the number 9 which is at 409 there is a difference of 175 draws so this number will never catch up and

will always be a cold number but could be right now a hot number because maybe in the last 3 months it came out 15 times for example

and so on for the rest of them, they only can change group if they have a small span like number 1,2 5 and 6 the rest will pretty mush stay

where they are.

I wanted to mention this, just if someone think this can have a impact on selecting the digits ?

Here below the span from the first column.

#    Hit     Span

4    578   
                          1    566    12
                          2    566    0
                          0    554    12
                          3    531    23
                          5    525    6
                          7    506    19
                          6    503    3
                          8    437    66
                          9    403    34

So should we leave it this way or use less draws to calculate the Hot and Cold this could maybe give us a better accuracy on who is Hot and Cold

in the actual period that we are playing ?

I really like your system but maybe this can make it more accurate ???

Let me know what you think, Thank you.

Frenchie,

I agree with you. It would have been nice if it would allow 20 past draws to be loaded for games! Alas, you must have at least 180 draw history for T-Lex to work. otherwise, you will get "Input past end of file Continue? Yes No" lol. Thanks everyone!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            892 Posts
                            Posted: September 17, 2015, 2:54 am - IP Logged

Guys,

I do not think it's a good idea to change something which as it looks works very well for notmyday. What we should actually do is to learn how to discern a pattern of the group which will hit and do our best to catch up on this. This is the most important part of the process, choosing which one is most likely to hit seems a little bit easier especially for positions 2 thru 6 as here we can put more than one digit.

Adam

Los Angeles
                              United States
                              Member #75410
                              June 2, 2009
                              489 Posts
                              Posted: September 17, 2015, 3:05 am - IP Logged

Guys,

I do not think it's a good idea to change something which as it looks works very well for notmyday. What we should actually do is to learn how to discern a pattern of the group which will hit and do our best to catch up on this. This is the most important part of the process, choosing which one is most likely to hit seems a little bit easier especially for positions 2 thru 6 as here we can put more than one digit.

Adam

Your right it works very good for Notmyday it should stay that way then, I'm still working on Notmyday's Excel file and this came up

to me so I though to mention it, just a though !

Frenchie.

Page 42 of 98