Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 39 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
479 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2015, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

https://app.box.com/s/8eie7frxy9f6xv1rw1qlmtlm2qlqq0ve 

here is a link to my tracking for the lexi number first page is the back 3 numbers second page is the first for numbers i split them because it was easier for me to input these in my lotsoft the second page on the right side breaks the lexi numbers into pairs of 2 with number 1 hottest 2 numbers down to 5 as the 2 coldest numbers on the third page i broke it up to 3 sets and added a random generator for that page. these are for florida fantasy five just replace the lexi numbers on the first 2 pages on the left for your state and on the right put the hot cold count in 20 draws back on top to the newest draw on the bottom when i update these on the right i delete top line move column up and enter the new count on line 20 on the left it is the opposite last draw on top to the 20th on line 20 i done this for me to understand but once you get your states info in you will be able to see patterns of hot and cold with certain position you can see where a hot or cold number rarely hits so you can eliminate certain ones for certain position. on the third page you update your lexi count and when you change the amount of times drawn it will auto change on the right the far right is just to take each lexi column from the left input it in that column then highlight the al column click data sort desending al column only then the numbers with the red line will be easier to transfer the numbers in the correct place from hot to cold. i have not had to change them since i started tracking these but when you get a number in the second or third position that is higher than one above it just click data sort and desend it will update that column but i have yet to have to do it. hope this helps any ? just ask haters can hate but this has helped me a lot in finding which lexi to play in each position. if you use the 3rd page and wheel whatever setup you come up with it will generally produce 450 or so sets depending how many from the third position you use this is the only time i use the filters if i am sure a certain digit wont cone then block it before you run the sets to reduce the numbers play with it after the first ten and see how good you get after putting the last ten in you will get better and better at choosing which sets to use. good luck everyon. rl and or winsum if you can improve that spreadsheet or make it better please do so just share it with us all. thanks all and happy winning.

Notmyday,

Thank you very much for sharing your way of selecting the Lexi.

it's a very effective way according to your testimonies.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
    United States
    Member #75410
    June 2, 2009
    479 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2015, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Notmyday,

Can you explain in details for the tab   " last 3 lexi "

For the columns " Q-AW " from where you take the digits to create the pairs and also the rest of the data

for me to understand and create the formulas for it, I'll try to set it up.

A-P is pretty straight forward so no problem there.

Thank you.

Frenchie.

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
      florida
      United States
      Member #136668
      December 16, 2012
      334 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2015, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Notmyday,

Can you explain in details for the tab   " last 3 lexi "

For the columns " Q-AW " from where you take the digits to create the pairs and also the rest of the data

for me to understand and create the formulas for it, I'll try to set it up.

A-P is pretty straight forward so no problem there.

Thank you.

Frenchie.

i converted an old spread sheet i believe the hidden stuff was for tracking vtracs

Los Angeles
        United States
        Member #75410
        June 2, 2009
        479 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2015, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Notmyday,

For the first 4 you don't need the count for the 10 draws right ?

Frenchie.

florida
          United States
          Member #136668
          December 16, 2012
          334 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2015, 6:46 am - IP Logged

no you dont this was an on p3 and p4 sheet that i added and converted to use for the lexi as i dont play the p3 or p4 much

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
            Tn
            United States
            Member #54963
            September 4, 2007
            1164 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2015, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Im just not getting this sheet!! I must be slow today! Putting Hot and Cold count from here? To where? Huh what? Lol guess im asleep I will figure it out! Lol

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2015, 8:43 am - IP Logged

The trend is a averaging tool that either changes the way the data is collected or the way it is calculated.

In the slider program the regression option is very similar to the trends offered in my other programs. 

Example.

Most prediction tools use a trend in this way. Lets say that we set the trend value to 5.  The program

would then collect data in groups of 5

Total = 62  and then divide that value by the trend,  62/5=12.4 and records that value.

The program drops down one line in the database and does the same thing for draws 2 to 6  and so on

and on.

In some cases it's these averages that are used in the final prediction process but only 4 of games are used

in the prediction process.  13+22+15+01=51.   The program already knows what the best average value taken

over the history for trend =5 so the last calculation is which value added to the 51 would best fit the historic

trend value of 5 games.   Lets say that the average trend-5 is 57 so 57-51=6.  Six would be the best fit for the

next game.   This is a very simple example and many other factors can be added in when calculating the best

next value.   

Hope this helps.

P.S.  It's possible to keep using trends over and over using the outputs from one process as the inputs for the

next.  It's also possible to reduce to a single value by looping the process until only one value is left so to say. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

florida
                United States
                Member #136668
                December 16, 2012
                334 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2015, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

ok here is a link to video of my spreadsheet it is poor quality as my camera seems to be missing cord so i used an old webcam i think you can see what is going on hope this answers some questions https://youtu.be/FQmA-VQSUNE 

sorry for the poor quality if i find my camera cord i can redo this but for my first ever video at least i got it to work.

watch out's avatar - behold
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #129908
                  July 1, 2012
                  200 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2015, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

ok here is a link to video of my spreadsheet it is poor quality as my camera seems to be missing cord so i used an old webcam i think you can see what is going on hope this answers some questions https://youtu.be/FQmA-VQSUNE 

sorry for the poor quality if i find my camera cord i can redo this but for my first ever video at least i got it to work.

Thanks, you did an excellent job. RL should be able to put much of that in the T-Lex and make it playable for us old geezers.

Just do it......

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3964 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2015, 1:43 am - IP Logged

notmyday

I watched the video and have a few questions.  First, would there be any reason why showing the information

by position would cause any problems?  In your sheet the user can see the data for all positions at the same

time.  What I would do is add buttons so the user can sort of scroll through the positions one at a time.  This

would really cut down the space needed to display everything and allow more bits of information to be added

into the analysis.   It would also make instructions much easier to follow. 

Also, I would make the analysis so that it uses the T-lex database so there is no reason to have a update inside

the analysis tool.  Is there any reason that the user needs pre-update information?  I think that all the steps in

the first half of the video can be eliminated so the user can focus just on the analysis.

I know that automating some processes can effect the users end analysis but don't know if this would the case

here.  What I am seeing is a one click per position data-set that the user can analyze.  I could even add the option

to add values directly into the string wheel or the converter boxes.

Anyway, let me know.  It should be a simple and quick to add it to T-lex as I can put everything into a sub and won't

have to worry about it's effect on the other programs options. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3964 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2015, 6:10 am - IP Logged

I had a little time this morning and here is what I have done.  I am still not sure how to pin NMD

pins down the values but maybe once this is finished he can lead the way.

RL

nmd

Tn
                        United States
                        Member #54963
                        September 4, 2007
                        1164 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2015, 6:28 am - IP Logged

I had a little time this morning and here is what I have done.  I am still not sure how to pin NMD

pins down the values but maybe once this is finished he can lead the way.

RL

nmd

Looking good rl!! Help him out NMD! Lol

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3964 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2015, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Here is what I ended with after watching the video that notmyday posted.  I think that

it has the same data plus in a simpler to use format.   I will wait until tomorrow to upload

a patch that will add the new analysis but it looks interesting.  I added a vertical pairs to

the mix and the lexie digits can be analyzed one at a time by clicking the buttons on the

left side.  Once the analysis is finished then the user must exit before control is passed

to the main program.  To access the new tool just press the letter N on the keyboard.

Anyway, I will try to test it out this evening and if everything goes well then will upload

sometime in the morning.

RL

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11117 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2015, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Should we un install the old lexi ?  And, where is the new download?  Thanks!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Tn
                              United States
                              Member #54963
                              September 4, 2007
                              1164 Posts
                              Posted: September 14, 2015, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Should we un install the old lexi ?  And, where is the new download?  Thanks!

He said he would test it tonight and put a PATCH out with it TOMORROW!

I will wait until tomorrow to upload 

a patch that will add the new analysis but it looks interesting.

Page 39 of 98