Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 9 months ago by frenchie.

Page 13 of 98
PrintE-mailLink

Australia
Member #155197
May 11, 2014
20 Posts
Posted: May 7, 2015, 12:56 am - IP Logged

RL,

Thanks for pointing out that lexies are for the main 6 numbers. I may consider taking out the 2 extra bonus balls from my data file and see how it goes. 

I Agree!Gambler67

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4083 Posts
    Posted: May 7, 2015, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Gambler67

I would leave the bonus numbers in place.  It's in the plans to add a step option for bonus numbers.

The bonus option will convert to actual bonus numbers instead of the lexie values. 

Example  bonus number 27 = 2 & 7 = step values 122 & 311

The bonus numbers will not use the lexie at all just the numbers digits.  I have another program that

the wife likes to use that I call the "Hybrid", it uses both digits and lexie values.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #75410
      June 2, 2009
      489 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2015, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

RL,

My idea in the Excel download is to display your the numbers in a different way in a grid.

Your system numbers               

1       2        3 
      1    121    211    311   
      2    111    221    321   
      3    122    212    312   
      4             222       

And then identified them with the header like here :

Horizontal 1,2,3 and Vertical 1,2,3,4.

So for example the number 312 instead of guessing the 3 digits 3, 1 and 2, this way it's reduced to 2 digits  H 3 and V 3 or number 111 H 1 V 2.

It would increase the chance of better selection !

It's just an idea !  maybe not a good one ?

and same for the Bonus ball.                 

1    2    3    4
      1    1    2    3    4
      2    5    6    7    8
      3    9   10   11  12
      4   13  14   15 

Frenchie.

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4083 Posts
        Posted: May 7, 2015, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie

You still have 10 possible choices.  Using horizontal and vertical like above would reduce to 2 steps but

we have the same number of choices overall.  3*4=12 with 4-1 and 4-3 not being used.   The only real

thing that would make it better is if the data was easier to predict which I have found not to be the case. 

I ran many test using different methods of coding the digits and the 3-step method showed best but I was 

looking mostly for consistent data patterns.   The idea, was to put the data into a format that looked to be

somewhat predictable.  We can't shorten the odds by coding digits but if coding the digits produces patterns

then it should work to our advantage.    What we need is a series of cues to look for when making a choice

for one value over another.  The patterns are there and they are not hard to find.   This is where I feel we

should be looking to improve our play.   Not an easy task but the reward could be life changing.  I hope that

users don't stop using the T-lex because it did not win the first few attempts,  it's not that kind of a program.

Forget the odds and set one digit at a time, one shot, one kill. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5396 Posts
          Posted: May 7, 2015, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Have a question about the filter "C-M"?

MegaMillions 4/24/15 lexi 1-4-6-6-4-4-6-4

Consecutive matching digit pairs is "2" but I don't see any CM Pairs.

Sorry if I'm not reading this correctly or if you answered this in a previous post.

Thanks!!

[C-M]
          "consecutive lexie digit pair"
          This filter controls the number of consecutive lexie digit pairs within a single lexie set.  The lexie set 124578 has three C-M pairs
          1st pair is (12) the 2nd (45) and the 3rd is (78).

CM Filter

Technut's avatar - moon
            3rd Rock from Sun
            United States
            Member #159103
            September 13, 2014
            151 Posts
            Posted: May 7, 2015, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Have a question about the filter "C-M"?

MegaMillions 4/24/15 lexi 1-4-6-6-4-4-6-4

Consecutive matching digit pairs is "2" but I don't see any CM Pairs.

Sorry if I'm not reading this correctly or if you answered this in a previous post.

Thanks!!

[C-M]
            "consecutive lexie digit pair"
            This filter controls the number of consecutive lexie digit pairs within a single lexie set.  The lexie set 124578 has three C-M pairs
            1st pair is (12) the 2nd (45) and the 3rd is (78).

CM Filter

From what i read myself in a related question i think "C-M" is Consecutive Matching Digit pairs like 1-1 and "C-D" is Consecutive Digit pairs like 1-2 for example.

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT! (c8

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4083 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2015, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

C-M = consecutive matching pair 1-1, 2-2, 3-3 etc......

C-D = Consecutive digit pair 1-2, 2-3, 3-4 etc....

I have edited the instructions and will upload them with the next database update.  I also fixed a

few other errors in the instructions.

RL

Australia
                Member #155197
                May 11, 2014
                20 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2015, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

RL, 

Thanks for the thought. I shall leave the bonus into place cause it is a lot of work just getting them out.

And I look forward for the hybrid option, too hehehehe

Looking to the tips yesterday here at the forum I found yours and one from one of the users: He pointed out this:

here is something i use ( i have 1,2 and 3 on every position) :

1 - 2 1 3

2 - 3 2 1

3 - 1 3 2

4 - 3 1 2

5 - 1 2 3

6 - 2 3 1

7 - 2 1 2

8 - 3 2 2

9 - 1 3 3

0 - 2 1 1

So, when I was analysing the Australian Powerball, at the Steps 1,2, 3 I applied some of those digits and I came up having 40 correct numbers having 9370 sets. I used the filter 1 only and few stacks as I wanted to see after the latest draw.

BananaGambler67

Australia
                  Member #155197
                  May 11, 2014
                  20 Posts
                  Posted: May 7, 2015, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

I would not stop using T-Lex and I wish I could contribute with a method to work for our advantage, too. RL, keep the faith - we will grab a 6 correct lexies soon in our lotteries!

Thumbs Up Gambler67

Technut's avatar - moon
                    3rd Rock from Sun
                    United States
                    Member #159103
                    September 13, 2014
                    151 Posts
                    Posted: May 9, 2015, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Well drawing #1 of 20 i got 4 out of 12 hehe which yields a $2 return, So $2 spent $2 returned.

Maybe it will return even more in one of the remaining 19 drawings. Time will tell.

Well i am done with the 20 Drawing run test and the final results are as follows:

Here's the prizes: (2-0-0-0-10-2-2-2-0-0-2-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-10-0) 7 out of 20 or 2.86 to 1 results better than listed odds of 4.5 to 1. Cost $40 Return $30 Lost $10.  So not as bad as i thought it would be.

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT! (c8

Gambler667's avatar - shapes swish.jpg

Australia
                      Member #166177
                      May 8, 2015
                      29 Posts
                      Posted: May 9, 2015, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Well done!!!!Thumbs Up

Gambler667

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4083 Posts
                        Posted: May 11, 2015, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I have uploaded new files to links #1, #5 and #7

Link #1 is full install of T-Lex program with updated databases and instructions

Link #5 is database update

Link #7 is latest instructions

All links are located on the first page of this post.  If doing a full install then I suggest uninstalling the old version

first.  After uninstalling you may need to manually delete the C:\T-LEX folder from you computer as I am not sure if

the uninstaller will remove the all the updates that have been added along the way.

This will be the last updates for T-Lex program.  I think winsum may continue to supply a link for databases updates

but I think everyone interested has already downloaded the main program and is up and running.  I have not had any

bug reports so everything seems good to go.  You may want to download the full install, link #1 so that you have the

newest version for a backup because once the downloads stop I will remove the links.

RL

Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
                          Member #133657
                          October 5, 2012
                          82 Posts
                          Posted: May 11, 2015, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I got a new idea for a steps predictor and will be hacking it out over the next few days.  Kind of excited

as I think I see where I went wrong on previous attempts.  Got to go.......

RL

Hello RL, what was the new idea? Did it get included in the latest update? Or was it an idea for analyzing the steps data outside of T-Lex? Thanks!

Gambler667's avatar - shapes swish.jpg

Australia
                            Member #166177
                            May 8, 2015
                            29 Posts
                            Posted: May 11, 2015, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Looking forward to the new ideas, RL...and remember to include the bonus balls as well.

Thumbs Up Gambler667

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4083 Posts
                              Posted: May 11, 2015, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Lottonomics

If your talking about the predictor for the steps then it's a ongoing project that I have been working on

for years.  The new idea will take a lot of code changes and testing which could take months due to time

restraints.  My goal is to create a one click predictor that will win more that it cost to play on a regular bases,

not a easy task. 

T-lex is a good program but it got put on the back burner while developing other ideas.   I decided to upload

it thinking others might get some use out of it.         

I have at least 10 full systems and each one has it's merit's but I don't have the time needed to test them all

DMP was a great program but it takes too much time to do a setup.  I want a new program that will give me

something to play without having to analyze data. 

T-Lex can reduce to 1 one with a 6-digit setup for my 5-39 and I think the steps contain the key, they just need

more analysis.  I almost removed the wheel before uploading it because I think wheel setups defeat the whole

purpose behind using the steps to predict the lexie digits.   It only takes one line to win and unless we intend

to play every line the wheel generates then we risk filtering out the JP. 

Here is another tip.  After updating go to the steps and run through them one at a time.  Look at the value that

showed in the last game then try to find some logic that links the value that hit to the data.  When doing this don't

highlight any values in the bias but use the history.  There will be times that no logical choice can be linked to the

value that hit but many times it will.  The more we do this sort of analysis the more we will adapt the way we make

our choices.

I sent winsum a version of the DMP-DG and told him he can put it up for download as I just don't have the time.

I think it's a great software and he may or may not upload it.   It's so hard for me to find the time to do this stuff

and as a result I have had to make choices which stuff to keep developing.  T-Lex is one of those programs that

did not make the cut. 

RL

Page 13 of 98