Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 8 months ago by frenchie.

Page 18 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2015, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Dear friend

Excel zip files are broken.

Thanks

How are they broken?

Are you saying you can't download them or can't open them?

Anyone who downloaded them have the same problem?

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
    Los Angeles
    United States
    Member #75410
    June 2, 2009
    479 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2015, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

It's almost there. The winning set was : 03, 04, 14, 26, 34 and that's 4 sets  I played.

03, 07, 15, 19, 29

03, 07, 15, 19, 30

04, 10, 14, 26, 34

03, 07, 10, 15, 42

Adam

I Adam,

Congratulation on your selection, really that's pretty close. I'm impressed.

I wanted to ask you, ( if you can share ) how did you came up with this final selection do you use some Excel files you created ?

or something else ? or just pure smart guessing with RL software.

I myself use some Excel file I created like Steve also use his own, but can't find more than 2 right selection on my Fantasy5 game !!!

Any suggestions will be welcome, Thank you.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #75410
      June 2, 2009
      479 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2015, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

How are they broken?

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the files, nice work.

I download them and no problem everything works fine with me.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
        United States
        Member #75410
        June 2, 2009
        479 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2015, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Steve,

Your files is for your PA 5/30.

Would it work for my game CA 5/39 ? or something need to be change ?

Frenchie.

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          860 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2015, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I Adam,

Congratulation on your selection, really that's pretty close. I'm impressed.

I wanted to ask you, ( if you can share ) how did you came up with this final selection do you use some Excel files you created ?

or something else ? or just pure smart guessing with RL software.

I myself use some Excel file I created like Steve also use his own, but can't find more than 2 right selection on my Fantasy5 game !!!

Any suggestions will be welcome, Thank you.

Frenchie.

Thanks frenchie and all of you guys.

I do not use any extra files like Excel or whatever and do not think it can give any extra value to the pot. I solely base on the software and analyse the digits I can see. I think it's a bit more than guessing, but do not know what term to use for it.

I do not know what games you are playing. In my case, I play 5/42 or 6/49. For my 5/42 which has over 850,000 combinations I skip the digit in the first position and take care of the rest of them. The reason I do it is the first digit in my game is very very difficult to hit. It can go from 0 to 8 and runs wildely up and down, so I'd better take care of the remaining ones. Leaving the first digit  wild that leaves me with 9 sets if I pick 1 digit for positions 2 thru 6. That works good for me.

Adam

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            860 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2015, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks frenchie and all of you guys.

I do not use any extra files like Excel or whatever and do not think it can give any extra value to the pot. I solely base on the software and analyse the digits I can see. I think it's a bit more than guessing, but do not know what term to use for it.

I do not know what games you are playing. In my case, I play 5/42 or 6/49. For my 5/42 which has over 850,000 combinations I skip the digit in the first position and take care of the rest of them. The reason I do it is the first digit in my game is very very difficult to hit. It can go from 0 to 8 and runs wildely up and down, so I'd better take care of the remaining ones. Leaving the first digit  wild that leaves me with 9 sets if I pick 1 digit for positions 2 thru 6. That works good for me.

Adam

One more thing I forgot to add. I said that I'm left with 9 sets and I played 4 only. So you wonder how come. To reduce the 9 sets to around 2-4 I try to pinpoint one digit or group of numbers I think will hit in the game. So actually I do not use T-Rex but DM coming with digits and groups. Lexie digits I cover using  the old lexie program being and old version of what you got in T-rex and mix it with a group or digit in play as soon as I'm done with lexie.

Adam

Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #75410
              June 2, 2009
              479 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2015, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Adam for the reply, I appreciate it.

frenchie.

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                860 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2015, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Adam for the reply, I appreciate it.

frenchie.

frenchie,

You're welcome.

If I were in your place, I think I'd play on paper for some 50-80 games trying to find a sort of " a key" to the steps. The advantage of DM I use over T-lex is T-lex has no game mode to practice steps and do some training so you have to look at the games live as they come and go and try to figure out how to go about it. Without some practice you act blind and might as well pick the step values randomly. That's just my thoughts.

Adam

sasharp65's avatar - DS2 Copy.jpg
                  PA
                  United States
                  Member #105022
                  January 23, 2011
                  62 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2015, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

How are they broken?

I was able to download them and open them.

missiouri
                    United States
                    Member #83258
                    December 3, 2009
                    14 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2015, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Wednesday MO Lotto  May 22

Lexi = 06610x6

pos.1 Lexi 0 =step 121   

pos.2 Lexi 6 =step 222

pos.3 Lexi 6 =step 222

pos.4 Lexi 1 =step 111

pos.5 Lexi 0 =step 121

pos.7 Lexi 6 =step 222

Los Angeles
                      United States
                      Member #75410
                      June 2, 2009
                      479 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2015, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Adam for the tip,

I work in a way the same way you explain not on paper but with Excel which work well for me, and it's so hard to define a consistent

way to find the values, of course we dealing with randomness but at some point I would like to get some nice results sometime.

I get 2 -3 right but other time I'm completely off.

I think there is a nice future with T-Lex if we get together on a system to find values.

I believe we should start some kind of pool like we had before with RL to increase winning the JP, because I really believe it's possible,

( look at you this last draw you almost got it right and you are a lone )

MM 5/75 = 8 Lexi values, we could make teams of 4 people per game at 2 value per guy and make multiple teams ?

I'm for that because if everyone stay in his corner, we don't really advance much if none ! just reading post after post, but by been in groups it would push us to get

on it and we would achieve better result and share more ideas together.

At the end why are we all on this site isn't it to win the game we play in our state ?

MM and PB are great because we can all play it.

The other day I was talking to someone about the lottery and he said, hey I know someone who a mathematician and study MM game and he gave me his phone number which I call to chat with him and he said he was using Excel and working on some system he created and that each and every single time he would have the 5 numbers together in one line in 30,000 sets, that mean each time he erase 17,229.390 sets I tried to get more out of him but he wouldn't share anymore info so I respected it and I leaved it that way, he said that now he is working on another system to reduce the sets, he's on some very good system to me, so it is possible to get closer.

And that's also why, I would love to start some pool system with who want to play.

That's all I have to say, if other people agree please post, I like to hear what other people think if you can share your though.

Thank you.

Frenchie.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3983 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2015, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

frenchie

Trapping a 5of5 in around 30K is not too hard, in MM if you wheel 2 digits in the first position and then input 5

digits in the other 7 positions it should produce around 25K lines depending on the digits selected.  Position #1

has to be either 0 or 1  but if we pin it down to one digit then the returns are almost cut in half.  The problem is

that 25K lines  still amounts to a  small lottery.   I think if pool playing T-Lex I would look for 7 members and each

member would be assigned one position and let the first position run wild.  The problem would be to find 7 people

willing to devote themselves to mastering one lexie position.  Each position will follow a different set of rules so

to say and it's very difficult for a single player to keep the small differences straight.  I built the T-lex program for 

the pool but things went south before I made the switch from DMP to T-lex.   Had the pool members focused on

there assigned values we would all be rolling in the green stuff by now.   I hated to close the pool as some people

were working very hard on assigned values while others were using the pool information for personal setups. 

The idea of pool playing the T-lex is great but finding the right people is another story.  Don't over analyze the data

find what looks best for the next game and go with it,  If it hits then great and if it does not then move on to the next

game.

Throwing more money at it is not the way to go IMHO.  Connect the dots after the drawing to see if the value that

showed in each of the steps could have been logically deduced.   This is a very strong teacher and I think it works

better than the "Game-Mode" option I included on other version. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3983 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2015, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Wednesday MO Lotto  May 22

Lexi = 06610x6

pos.1 Lexi 0 =step 121   

pos.2 Lexi 6 =step 222

pos.3 Lexi 6 =step 222

pos.4 Lexi 1 =step 111

pos.5 Lexi 0 =step 121

pos.7 Lexi 6 =step 222

whiskers

MO-lotto is the wife's favorite game, she wins way more often playing it than she does SM-5. 

Anyway hope you win big. 

Edit

I just seen your selections were for the 22nd draw. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

missiouri
                            United States
                            Member #83258
                            December 3, 2009
                            14 Posts
                            Posted: May 28, 2015, 3:00 am - IP Logged

Mo-Lotto is my favorite too, because it is 2-plays for $1.00, cheaper to play.

as far as the 22nd draw, it was suppose to be the 27th

and the steps, I only got one right, but I am still working on it and I will holler at you if I find something

thanks alot for letting us download this program, I think this is a good program if you work it right.

I hope somebody wins something on this.

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              860 Posts
                              Posted: May 28, 2015, 3:01 am - IP Logged

Thank you Adam for the tip,

I work in a way the same way you explain not on paper but with Excel which work well for me, and it's so hard to define a consistent

way to find the values, of course we dealing with randomness but at some point I would like to get some nice results sometime.

I get 2 -3 right but other time I'm completely off.

I think there is a nice future with T-Lex if we get together on a system to find values.

I believe we should start some kind of pool like we had before with RL to increase winning the JP, because I really believe it's possible,

( look at you this last draw you almost got it right and you are a lone )

MM 5/75 = 8 Lexi values, we could make teams of 4 people per game at 2 value per guy and make multiple teams ?

I'm for that because if everyone stay in his corner, we don't really advance much if none ! just reading post after post, but by been in groups it would push us to get

on it and we would achieve better result and share more ideas together.

At the end why are we all on this site isn't it to win the game we play in our state ?

MM and PB are great because we can all play it.

The other day I was talking to someone about the lottery and he said, hey I know someone who a mathematician and study MM game and he gave me his phone number which I call to chat with him and he said he was using Excel and working on some system he created and that each and every single time he would have the 5 numbers together in one line in 30,000 sets, that mean each time he erase 17,229.390 sets I tried to get more out of him but he wouldn't share anymore info so I respected it and I leaved it that way, he said that now he is working on another system to reduce the sets, he's on some very good system to me, so it is possible to get closer.

And that's also why, I would love to start some pool system with who want to play.

That's all I have to say, if other people agree please post, I like to hear what other people think if you can share your though.

Thank you.

Frenchie.

frenchie,

I think there's a good workaround for game mode. Deleting 50 games or so and going up one game at a time until you reach today. That way you can do it much faster.

That's true the steps for different positions behave a bit differently but you might adapt to it in those practice games as well. You do not have to hit them all the time but see some sort of logic behind what's going on.

Another tip for those who are playing games where the lexie value in the first position( or second one for bigger games) may range between 0-6 or more, let it run wild as that's the steps which are hardest to hit in my opinion.

Adam

Page 18 of 98