Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 9 months ago by frenchie.

Page 14 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
Member #133657
October 5, 2012
82 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2015, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Lottonomics

If your talking about the predictor for the steps then it's a ongoing project that I have been working on

for years.  The new idea will take a lot of code changes and testing which could take months due to time

restraints.  My goal is to create a one click predictor that will win more that it cost to play on a regular bases,

not a easy task. 

T-lex is a good program but it got put on the back burner while developing other ideas.   I decided to upload

it thinking others might get some use out of it.         

I have at least 10 full systems and each one has it's merit's but I don't have the time needed to test them all

DMP was a great program but it takes too much time to do a setup.  I want a new program that will give me

something to play without having to analyze data. 

T-Lex can reduce to 1 one with a 6-digit setup for my 5-39 and I think the steps contain the key, they just need

more analysis.  I almost removed the wheel before uploading it because I think wheel setups defeat the whole

purpose behind using the steps to predict the lexie digits.   It only takes one line to win and unless we intend

to play every line the wheel generates then we risk filtering out the JP. 

Here is another tip.  After updating go to the steps and run through them one at a time.  Look at the value that

showed in the last game then try to find some logic that links the value that hit to the data.  When doing this don't

highlight any values in the bias but use the history.  There will be times that no logical choice can be linked to the

value that hit but many times it will.  The more we do this sort of analysis the more we will adapt the way we make

our choices.

I sent winsum a version of the DMP-DG and told him he can put it up for download as I just don't have the time.

I think it's a great software and he may or may not upload it.   It's so hard for me to find the time to do this stuff

and as a result I have had to make choices which stuff to keep developing.  T-Lex is one of those programs that

did not make the cut. 

RL

Ahh, so the new steps idea is a separate thing. I thought it would be an update for T-Lex. I understand now!

In only a few weeks with T-Lex and I think I've been getting better at it. I also just started digging into the LDATA file for the steps in excel. Hopefully I can come up with something useful with that and continue to improve!

Also, thanks for the tips!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4091 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2015, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Ln

Steve said he was going to upload the DMP-DG program and it has a older version of the steps.

For a pick-3 there are 3 positions, if a person can hit the steps for the 1st and 2nd positions then

a straight hit can be gotten on 10 lines.   Using  T-Lex  we are faced with 6 or more positions and

I think it is a little overwhelming for people at first.   A P-3 straight pays $600.00 here in MO and 

I think most states pay at least $500.00.  The daily game steps are a direct conversion and 3 steps

equals the digit to be played.   The daily game software may be much better suited as a learning 

tool for the steps in T-lex, It works a little differently but the idea is the same.   When I posted that

I had a new idea for the predictor it was just that, I have no idea if it will do any better than what

I have now.  I don't believe the lottery can be predicted on a regular basis but I have not looked 

under every rock yet.  I had similar ideas 15 years ago and I am still looking.   The best predictor

is the gray matter that takes up the space between our ears and some good data in a format that

is easy to understand.   

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4091 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2015, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Many have asked why I give away my software from time to time.  First let me say that I put a lot of time

and effort into these programs.  Some have hundreds of hours and some are developed in a few days or

even hours.  Most of the stuff I post for download I no longer use and the stuff I am using now may wind

up for download at some time in the future.   I play a software until it pays me in winnings for what I figure

was the cost of development.   Some softwares never pan out and are moved to storage or just deleted.

All the stuff I post here is stuff that I have replaced with newer versions,   I continually upgrade these

softwares until it becomes easier just to start a new project using the best from a previous version.  Many

times you may see that my version is a little different than the version uploaded.  This is because I add

and remove stuff all the time and if something does not improve the product I remove it.  The versions that

I upload are not downgraded it's just that I am testing something new.

Here is a pic of the Lexie program I use, Notice that I have removed most of the stuff that the T-lex version

comes loaded with.  The reason for the change is that I focus on the steps only and do full lexie setups which

generate one line.  It is also the version with the predictor.  When I built this version I made is so that I could

copy and paste the predictor code without having to rewrite anything else. 

my lexie

The next pic shows the program that is one of the newest programs that I use for the number games.  This program also has

the copy and paste predictor option and has produced very well and will most likely become my main software.  It may be placed

for download in the future but not until it has well paid for the development time.

hybrid

The next program is the newest daily game software and it may never be uploaded because I think it could do away with the

daily p-3 and maybe the p-4 games.   Setting 3 rogue values which is almost equal to setting the steps for one position will

produce a straight hit 100% of the time in 16 lines.   Each rogue has a range of 0 to 3 and the steps are 50/50 for each rogue.

rog-dg

This is the program that replaced the program that Winsum will be uploading.  I have a much newer version of the program that

I sent winsum but it does not have the ability to load games other than MO's daily games. 

I felt it necessary to post this so that people understand that the programs I upload here are a bit dated but are still nice programs.

I will often make comments that may be directed to a newer version as almost all of my stuff has common elements.  Sorry if this

causes some to think I am still working on the programs posted.   Back when I posted the DMP-BG program It was close to 20 years

old at the time and I did make some changes along the way but I was still using it at that time although I had moved my main focus

to other softwares. 

I have not nor will I ever sell a lottery software.  I share the stuff that has gotten me to the place I am at now as I figure that if it

worked out for me than it will work for others.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
        Tn
        United States
        Member #54963
        September 4, 2007
        1166 Posts
        Posted: May 12, 2015, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Many have asked why I give away my software from time to time.  First let me say that I put a lot of time

and effort into these programs.  Some have hundreds of hours and some are developed in a few days or

even hours.  Most of the stuff I post for download I no longer use and the stuff I am using now may wind

up for download at some time in the future.   I play a software until it pays me in winnings for what I figure

was the cost of development.   Some softwares never pan out and are moved to storage or just deleted.

All the stuff I post here is stuff that I have replaced with newer versions,   I continually upgrade these

softwares until it becomes easier just to start a new project using the best from a previous version.  Many

times you may see that my version is a little different than the version uploaded.  This is because I add

and remove stuff all the time and if something does not improve the product I remove it.  The versions that

I upload are not downgraded it's just that I am testing something new.

Here is a pic of the Lexie program I use, Notice that I have removed most of the stuff that the T-lex version

comes loaded with.  The reason for the change is that I focus on the steps only and do full lexie setups which

generate one line.  It is also the version with the predictor.  When I built this version I made is so that I could

copy and paste the predictor code without having to rewrite anything else. 

my lexie

The next pic shows the program that is one of the newest programs that I use for the number games.  This program also has

the copy and paste predictor option and has produced very well and will most likely become my main software.  It may be placed

for download in the future but not until it has well paid for the development time.

hybrid

The next program is the newest daily game software and it may never be uploaded because I think it could do away with the

daily p-3 and maybe the p-4 games.   Setting 3 rogue values which is almost equal to setting the steps for one position will

produce a straight hit 100% of the time in 16 lines.   Each rogue has a range of 0 to 3 and the steps are 50/50 for each rogue.

rog-dg

This is the program that replaced the program that Winsum will be uploading.  I have a much newer version of the program that

I sent winsum but it does not have the ability to load games other than MO's daily games. 

I felt it necessary to post this so that people understand that the programs I upload here are a bit dated but are still nice programs.

I will often make comments that may be directed to a newer version as almost all of my stuff has common elements.  Sorry if this

causes some to think I am still working on the programs posted.   Back when I posted the DMP-BG program It was close to 20 years

old at the time and I did make some changes along the way but I was still using it at that time although I had moved my main focus

to other softwares. 

I have not nor will I ever sell a lottery software.  I share the stuff that has gotten me to the place I am at now as I figure that if it

worked out for me than it will work for others.

RL

EVERYTHING you do and share is appreciated RL we can only imagine the time and effort put into these programs!! I sure like all that you share and am Thankful!! Da Boot!!!!!!!!!!!!! But sure would like to play with that rogue!! Lol Good luck in all you do!! And again from me to you.......THANKS!!!!!!!! P.S. Thanks to winsum also for his contributions to everything!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5396 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2015, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

I will be updating the "Master" zip file each day and post the link every Monday morning.

Here is the most current Master zip file download link:

https://app.box.com/s/g4abfon3wflkmymfpgrk6fdtui1sn7y7

Draws are updated through Monday May 11, 2015

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5396 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2015, 5:08 am - IP Logged

LP member requested France 549 1to10 game

I added a new country folder to the International Games "France"

New sub-folder called Lotto France 549 1to10

Draw file located inside this sub-folder FR5491.TXT

You will need to manually update this file.

Excel file with the Lotto France 549 1to10 draw history download link:

https://app.box.com/s/1cyxilsw4fa3b9xllcp5nrkoowt4t870

Master Zip file download link:

https://app.box.com/s/okn5hnjnfpes4zr2kt9ife26fclomlef

All of the draw histories all updated through Tuesday, May 12, 2015

France
              Member #148832
              November 13, 2013
              10 Posts
              Posted: May 13, 2015, 7:20 am - IP Logged

Wonderful.

Thanks Winsum...

" Un bonjour de Paris"

Bye.

France
                Member #148832
                November 13, 2013
                10 Posts
                Posted: May 13, 2015, 7:59 am - IP Logged

Master Zip added.

The software runs with Lotto France.

Again Thanks.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5396 Posts
                  Posted: May 14, 2015, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Master file updated.

Includes drawings through Wednesday May 13, 2015

https://app.box.com/s/p3qhzy7rx2hqytxci3sgctbq0fz08p06

Gambler667's avatar - shapes swish.jpg

Australia
                    Member #166177
                    May 8, 2015
                    29 Posts
                    Posted: May 14, 2015, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

So the Hybrid could not be tested for a 6/45 games?

Cheers, Gambler667

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                      From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                      United States
                      Member #49750
                      February 13, 2007
                      448 Posts
                      Posted: May 14, 2015, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

"This program also has the copy and paste predictor option and has produced very well and will most likely become my main software."

Good concept RL! I think it might be time to do away with steps, filters, etc... all together (which can be confusing IMHO) and substitute a predictor option. Thanks!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4091 Posts
                        Posted: May 15, 2015, 5:46 am - IP Logged

All the predictors I am working on predict step values.  A couple games back the wife played our 6-44

which has 7 lexie values.  Our 6-44 plays 2 lines for a $1.00 so setting 6 lexies produces 10 lines and

can be played for $5.00.  She hit 5 of the 6 lexie values dead on and the one position she missed, she

was off by one step value.   We don't expect to do that well every game but our past plays makes us

think it's only a matter of time.   The wife speeds through the steps and often has her lines in around

2 or 3 minutes.  She knows the odds and just goes with what she thinks the data  points to.  It takes

time to get good at the steps and every game is a bit different which is why I say to pick one game and

stick with it.  The hardest part is freeing ourselves from preconceived notions and trusting the data.   

RL

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5396 Posts
                          Posted: May 15, 2015, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Hi RL,

So the Hybrid could not be tested for a 6/45 games?

Cheers, Gambler667

Master zip file download link:

https://app.box.com/s/x9k6hrqvlo9q2ajkb6rhaxz2q77ljpco

Draws updated through Thursday, May 14, 2015

I added a second Australian 645 game with no bonus numbers.  This is located in a new folder 645 No Bonus Balls.

Gambler667's avatar - shapes swish.jpg

Australia
                            Member #166177
                            May 8, 2015
                            29 Posts
                            Posted: May 15, 2015, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

RL and Winsum,

You are GREAT!! Thanks for the updates for the Australian games.

Dance

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5396 Posts
                              Posted: May 16, 2015, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Master zip download link:

https://app.box.com/s/gypoodm2i279jpk3erjhnamt6dg0whka

Drawings updated through Friday, May 15, 2015

Page 14 of 98