Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 9 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3962 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2015, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Technut

I have done the same thing several times, I would have thought that Todd would have made it a little

more user friendly and added the ability to edit our ratings.  A few times I have rated a topic and then

later wished I could change it. 

No problem.

P.S. The program won't be undergoing any additions to add different type games. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Technut's avatar - moon
    3rd Rock from Sun
    United States
    Member #159103
    September 13, 2014
    151 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2015, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Technut

I have done the same thing several times, I would have thought that Todd would have made it a little

more user friendly and added the ability to edit our ratings.  A few times I have rated a topic and then

later wished I could change it. 

No problem.

P.S. The program won't be undergoing any additions to add different type games. 

RL

Okay so without the changes can i create my own version of the data files? for example i have already done the same with another program i use for my analysis work thus far. for example split the data from "all or nothing" into first and second half info since your program limit is ranged like another program i have worked with for historical analysis. So i would create 2 6/24 versions to look at separately.

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT! (c8

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3962 Posts
      Posted: May 1, 2015, 7:08 am - IP Logged

Sure, 2 databases should work, just make sure you use the correct format as shown in the

instructions.   Once the database are finished copy them to the master folder then load them

using the game manager.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3962 Posts
        Posted: May 1, 2015, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I just finished the database update installer so if your version has the US-Master and IN-master folders

you can use the download link #5 to install the new single folder called "Master."   This update does not

overwrite your games in the Games folder it just adds the new Master folder which now has both US and

international games.  Thank winsum for the new folder which list all the games by State, country, etc...

It should make things a little easier to find.  The update will also add a new instruction set that covers

the changes to the master database files.  Just run the DB-UPDATE.exe file and it will add the new folder.

Note!  The update does not remove the old US-Master or IN-Master folders, you can delete these as they

are no longer needed.  You may notice that the pre-loaded  PB and MM games names have changed to

MS5591.txt and MS5751.txt  to indicate multi-state.  The PB559.txt and MM5751.txt both have random

lines appended to the games history for analysis reasons.  These files were not added to the Master folder

so if you use the newer files for these games please be aware of this.

Use Link #5 on the first page to download.

RL

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5893 Posts
          Posted: May 2, 2015, 5:21 am - IP Logged

Played 8 lines in Fl536, 5/1/15. Ran 2 sets of numbers, first set produced 2 lines, hit P1 & P5. Second set produced 6 lines, produced 1 hit, on 5 of the 6 lines.. Think, I better stick to two or three lines.

2-13-15-20-29

2-7-8-18-27
          2-7-8-18-29
          4-17-25-28-36
          4-17-25-29-31
          8-15-16-27-32
          8-15-16-27-34
          20-22-28-30-31
          20-22-28-30-33

Technut's avatar - moon
            3rd Rock from Sun
            United States
            Member #159103
            September 13, 2014
            151 Posts
            Posted: May 2, 2015, 6:04 am - IP Logged

Sure, 2 databases should work, just make sure you use the correct format as shown in the

instructions.   Once the database are finished copy them to the master folder then load them

using the game manager.

RL

Ok i have done one game (day) back for 3 months and yea it does read it fine. Do i have to enter the data in numerical order or can i leave it in draw order (would be quicker to convert to your format) which i am used to doing because of other analysis sw i use as well.

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT! (c8

Technut's avatar - moon
              3rd Rock from Sun
              United States
              Member #159103
              September 13, 2014
              151 Posts
              Posted: May 2, 2015, 6:27 am - IP Logged

Ok i have done one game (day) back for 3 months and yea it does read it fine. Do i have to enter the data in numerical order or can i leave it in draw order (would be quicker to convert to your format) which i am used to doing because of other analysis sw i use as well.

nevermind i found out i have to stay with numerical order otherwise the lexie results are skewed off and don't match with converted.

Another Note about my data in order to keep first half from always showing lower lexie results my breakdown is draw order split 1-6/7-12 then placed in numerical order in the files. Hope to find some thing interesting to go with other data studies. Now working on other 3 draw times for same period of time to compare with.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                United States
                Member #49750
                February 13, 2007
                439 Posts
                Posted: May 2, 2015, 6:34 am - IP Logged

Playing sans moola (i.e., on paper!) for today's PB draw...

P1-let it run wild!

P2-4

P3-0

P4-6

P5-8

P6-0

P7-9

Produced 3 lines:

1-33-34-38-58

7-47-49-57-58

20-30-51-54-56

Red numbers are repeat from last draw

Good Luck Folks! Bonnes gens de la chance! Buena gente suerte!  Guitar

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                  Los Angeles
                  United States
                  Member #75410
                  June 2, 2009
                  479 Posts
                  Posted: May 3, 2015, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I got a new idea for a steps predictor and will be hacking it out over the next few days.  Kind of excited

as I think I see where I went wrong on previous attempts.  Got to go.......

RL

I'm sure it's gone be interesting, can't wait to see what it will produce.

Frenchie.

Technut's avatar - moon
                    3rd Rock from Sun
                    United States
                    Member #159103
                    September 13, 2014
                    151 Posts
                    Posted: May 3, 2015, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Update:  I now have "All or Nothing" split for all 4 daily drawings in Texas converted from feb  2nd,2015 thru sat may 2nd,2015. Maybe i can send this data to RL for addition to database for future analysis by someone else besides myself. if i come up with anything i will post it myself for others to use.

After all the "All or Nothing" game is fix payment jackpot unless more than 20 win in single drawing. so lets work together and make history!

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                      Los Angeles
                      United States
                      Member #75410
                      June 2, 2009
                      479 Posts
                      Posted: May 4, 2015, 12:30 am - IP Logged

RL,

I was just playing with Excel and your Lexi 3 digits selection and I came up with this idea, maybe it can help ?

I don't remember how to load picture file on this site so here is the link you can download to view it.

The end result is to reduce selecting from 3 digits to 2 digits and get the same result.

Frenchie.

https://app.boxcn.net/s/tly967sgqs1maqp0ha4fkfnuxvhjra97

Australia
                        Member #155197
                        May 11, 2014
                        20 Posts
                        Posted: May 4, 2015, 8:05 am - IP Logged

hi Technut,

I am having the same problem with my data files! How did you correct yours? I have made mine in numeric order, even so I still am unable to work it out. Any clue? Thanks!!

Gambler67

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3962 Posts
                          Posted: May 4, 2015, 8:36 am - IP Logged

If you gals/guys have a game that is not in the master folder you might contact winsum and see if he will add it.

Steve builds and updates the databases and sends them to me and I upload them.  Right now we are updating

the master file once a week.

RL

Australia
                            Member #155197
                            May 11, 2014
                            20 Posts
                            Posted: May 4, 2015, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Hi RL & Winsum,

please could you ad the Australian lotteries & data at the Master Folder please?

Thanks!!!

Technut's avatar - moon
                              3rd Rock from Sun
                              United States
                              Member #159103
                              September 13, 2014
                              151 Posts
                              Posted: May 4, 2015, 9:44 am - IP Logged

hi Technut,

I am having the same problem with my data files! How did you correct yours? I have made mine in numeric order, even so I still am unable to work it out. Any clue? Thanks!!

Gambler67

I am not having any issues with my data files. it works for me just fine here.

Well Gambler67 the only thing i can say is make sure you have your file setup the same way it is shown in the instructions, you must have it formatted exactly as shown there otherwise the program will not read it correctly. Another note also make sure your data is atleast 30 lines long or better to prevent error message. i used 3 months worth minimum myself for my data which was 77 lines. 

Hey Winsum you want to message me and i will be glad to email you a zip of my Texas "All or Nothing" split data files for addition to the database.

Page 9 of 98