Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 8 months ago by frenchie.

Page 7 of 98
PrintE-mailLink

Sweden
Member #163023
January 17, 2015
34 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2015, 5:20 am - IP Logged

lottoswe

On average around 50% of the step digits will repeat from the previous drawing and sometimes it's above 75%.

I coded the digits in the following way.  First the digits are sorted into 3 groups

Group (1) = [0-1-2]  Group (2) = [3-4-5-6] and Group (3) = [7-8-9]

The first step digit selects which group to start with.

The second value (1) = odd  and (2) = even

The third value (1) = lowest and (2) = highest

The step value  212 is converted in this manner.  2 means that the digit will come from Group (2).  The second

digit (1) means the the digit will be odd and the third value (2) = highest.

So.........

Step-1 set to (2)  reduces the possible digits to (3-4-5-6) 

Step-2 set to (1) reduces to the possible odd digits to (3-5) 

Step-3 set to (2) reduces to the highest value of the 2 remaining digits which is (5)

The digit value for the step-set (212) = 5

Step-set (112) is not used because there is only 1 odd digit in group (1).  Step-set (322) is also not used because

group (3) has only one even digit.    In other words if step-1 = (1) and step-2 = (1) then  step-3 has to be a (1).  If

step-1 = (3) and step-2 = (2) then step-3 must be a (1).

RL

Hi RL,

in steps 2 and 3 you have 50/50 filters. 

I would suggest Sedertrees filter 60/40  where you have two groups:

1 -  0 1 8 9

2 -  2 3 4 5 6 7

i think repeats will be easy to predict because they will come most from group 2.

My 2 cents.

watch out's avatar - behold
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #129908
    July 1, 2012
    200 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2015, 10:12 am - IP Logged

PB last night: I played 1 line and got 2 correct.

Just do it......

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3985 Posts
      Posted: April 26, 2015, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Most pick-5 games can be reduced to a single line by picking 6 lexie digits and the first digit for many games

has a range of less than 5.  It's still not easy by any means because we are trying to pull one line out of

sometimes millions.   This is not about odds, it's about putting ones skills at prediction to use. You must

consider that there are a few step-sets that only have one choice.  The overall odds are the same no matter

how you slice it.   There are patterns in the data but not stuff like bias results 222122212221,  many will see

something like this and pick (1) for the next value, BIG-MISTAKE if you ask me.  This looks logical if the source

was not random but it is random and the next value might be 3.  It's natural for us to try and assign logic to

data like in the above example but when it comes to random you have to move away from that sort of thinking.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
        United States
        Member #49750
        February 13, 2007
        439 Posts
        Posted: April 26, 2015, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

RL, I accidentally deleted a downloaded game without exiting. Now I am getting error message "file not found continue? If I push yes - nothing happens, no - the whole thing shuts down. What is the remedy here? Thanks.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
          United States
          Member #49750
          February 13, 2007
          439 Posts
          Posted: April 26, 2015, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Never mind. The original link is still working and I re-downloaded the T-Lex. Now I have to manually fill out the games. Thanks.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
            Member #133657
            October 5, 2012
            82 Posts
            Posted: April 26, 2015, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Most pick-5 games can be reduced to a single line by picking 6 lexie digits and the first digit for many games

has a range of less than 5.  It's still not easy by any means because we are trying to pull one line out of

sometimes millions.   This is not about odds, it's about putting ones skills at prediction to use. You must

consider that there are a few step-sets that only have one choice.  The overall odds are the same no matter

how you slice it.   There are patterns in the data but not stuff like bias results 222122212221,  many will see

something like this and pick (1) for the next value, BIG-MISTAKE if you ask me.  This looks logical if the source

was not random but it is random and the next value might be 3.  It's natural for us to try and assign logic to

data like in the above example but when it comes to random you have to move away from that sort of thinking.

RL

"There are patterns in the data but not stuff like bias results 222122212221,  many will see

was not random but it is random and the next value might be 3."

I always get burned by this no matter what I do. I think "ha, you're not fooling me" and pick the opposite, and then the "logical" happens. Then another time I'll think "oh yeah? I got you this time" and pick the "logical" and the opposite happens LOL

I'm very bad at picking. You could give me 5 numbers and say "4 out of 5 of these numbers will appear, pick one" and I'll find a way to pick the wrong one out of the bunch Embarassed Picking coin flips? bad at it. Picking even or odd? bad at that too. Basically anything 50/50 I'm bad at.

At this point I don't know if it's even possible to improve one's guessing abilities. It has to be genetic or something. The "bad at guessing" gene, haha, but I digress. I'll keep at it!

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3985 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2015, 6:59 am - IP Logged

Lottonomics

Glad to hear this, it's exactly what I am trying to get across.   The next value is random and regardless of

what the history/pattern looks like now, the next draw can be anything.  Some might ask, "Then why analyze

the history at all?"  The value that appears most within the entire matrix will also show the most drawing to

drawing.   Lets say that you fill a container with marbles.  48% are red 27% are yellow and 25% are green. 

Next you tumble the container so that all the colored marbles are well mixed.  Now without looking you pick 

out one marble.  There is a 48% chance that it will be red, 27% chance that it will be yellow and 25% chance

it will be blue.   To correctly use the bias tool you have to know the percentage of each possible choice.  Lets

look at position-2 step-1.  Group-1 has digits (0-1-2) which is 30% of the 10 possible.  Group-2 contains digits

(3-4-5-6) or 40%  of the total etc....   Position-1 step-1 will be different depending on the highest first digit in

the lexie. 

stats 

We can see from the pic above that if you add the total hits for values 1, 2 and 3 that the total = 2509 which it the number of games

in the history for the game under analysis.   745/2509=30%  1075/2509=43% and 689/2509=27%.  These follow what we would

expect the overall to be +/- the standard deviation.  We must also factor in the the 5-39 matrix of 575757 total sets, the first two digit

values can only be 00 to 57 which accounts for what may seem like a lower than expected value for digit (3).

Understanding this is just the first step in being able to make a "Randomly-Logical" choice.   Let me dig a little deeper.  When we

highlight so many digits to use in the bias search the tool it searches the history for exact matches and then records the value that

showed in the next drawing and displays the results.   These results should also be proportional to the overall.   When you find a

value that looks like it dominates the list then you now have something to evaluate.  There are several ways to use this information.

The first is that it could be a indication that the 2 digits being searched show that a certain digit normally is heading for a increased

hit rate or maybe that one or more values is dropping.  The decision should now be based on the last 20 or so games taken from

the top line of history.  If last few games show a strong hit rate for that value then then it's most likely to continue but also beware

of the the break-point.  The break-point is the hard part but this is where the history can give you a little help.  Lets say that the

bias results show very strong for a value of 2 and 2 has hit in the last five games.  This might be the time to go with 1 or 3 but again

you have to evaluate each digit to make sure you are making the best choice.  I will try to dig into this a little more but right now

I have to go.  The values are always in one of three conditions.  Stable=hitting within it's expected rate.  Increase=hitting more than

it's expected.  Decrease=falling behind it's expected.   Try to spot which condition the digit is in and apply that to you analysis.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                Member #133657
                October 5, 2012
                82 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2015, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Lottonomics

Glad to hear this, it's exactly what I am trying to get across.   The next value is random and regardless of

what the history/pattern looks like now, the next draw can be anything.  Some might ask, "Then why analyze

the history at all?"  The value that appears most within the entire matrix will also show the most drawing to

drawing.   Lets say that you fill a container with marbles.  48% are red 27% are yellow and 25% are green. 

Next you tumble the container so that all the colored marbles are well mixed.  Now without looking you pick 

out one marble.  There is a 48% chance that it will be red, 27% chance that it will be yellow and 25% chance

it will be blue.   To correctly use the bias tool you have to know the percentage of each possible choice.  Lets

look at position-2 step-1.  Group-1 has digits (0-1-2) which is 30% of the 10 possible.  Group-2 contains digits

(3-4-5-6) or 40%  of the total etc....   Position-1 step-1 will be different depending on the highest first digit in

the lexie. 

stats 

We can see from the pic above that if you add the total hits for values 1, 2 and 3 that the total = 2509 which it the number of games

in the history for the game under analysis.   745/2509=30%  1075/2509=43% and 689/2509=27%.  These follow what we would

expect the overall to be +/- the standard deviation.  We must also factor in the the 5-39 matrix of 575757 total sets, the first two digit

values can only be 00 to 57 which accounts for what may seem like a lower than expected value for digit (3).

Understanding this is just the first step in being able to make a "Randomly-Logical" choice.   Let me dig a little deeper.  When we

highlight so many digits to use in the bias search the tool it searches the history for exact matches and then records the value that

showed in the next drawing and displays the results.   These results should also be proportional to the overall.   When you find a

value that looks like it dominates the list then you now have something to evaluate.  There are several ways to use this information.

The first is that it could be a indication that the 2 digits being searched show that a certain digit normally is heading for a increased

hit rate or maybe that one or more values is dropping.  The decision should now be based on the last 20 or so games taken from

the top line of history.  If last few games show a strong hit rate for that value then then it's most likely to continue but also beware

of the the break-point.  The break-point is the hard part but this is where the history can give you a little help.  Lets say that the

bias results show very strong for a value of 2 and 2 has hit in the last five games.  This might be the time to go with 1 or 3 but again

you have to evaluate each digit to make sure you are making the best choice.  I will try to dig into this a little more but right now

I have to go.  The values are always in one of three conditions.  Stable=hitting within it's expected rate.  Increase=hitting more than

it's expected.  Decrease=falling behind it's expected.   Try to spot which condition the digit is in and apply that to you analysis.

RL

In the Digit Master Pro days I missed out on a 5 of 5 by one measly setting once. I had everything correct, except for the prime number filter. I set it to 1, and 0 came out instead, and it's haunted me ever since Bang Head I think that's what ruined me for analysis and making "randomly-logical" guesses as you put it, because I always doubt myself now :\

These days, whenever I pick something I like to do a "neighborhood approach" because I always assume my first choice will be wrong, but not that far off. Like if I'm using the STEPS, and it gives me a final lexi value of 3. I use the 3 as a central point and go 2 up and 2 down.

So if I got a final lexi value of 3 for position 2 I would put 12345 into the lexi wheel for position 2.

If I got a final lexi value of 9 for position 3 I would put 78901 into the lexi wheel for position 3.

And so on for the rest of the positions. I find I usually have all of the correct lexi values for each position this way as a good starting point.

It isn't until I start trying to eliminate some numbers on my own that I start to fail, haha, but if you're good at the STEPS, and good at eliminating. This tip might be helpful to someone out there.

Technut's avatar - moon
                  3rd Rock from Sun
                  United States
                  Member #159103
                  September 13, 2014
                  151 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2015, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

RL

Well i have looked this T-lex over now and think it's an interesting way to look at the number index for combinations.

I will continue my studies and add this as well to see if i come up with any common results.

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT! (c8

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3985 Posts
                    Posted: April 28, 2015, 5:40 am - IP Logged

Lottonomics

I have found that a lot of people are still using DMP but I have more or less retired it.  The last version I built

was 9.99 and felt the only other option would be a predictor for the filters, digits and groups.  I just got so 

frustrated with it for the reasons you mention above.  I can't tell you how many times I had the 5of5 in my

primary run only to filter it out reducing to my play limit.  I added a steps analysis but never finished it.  There

is a guy in Poland that uses the Lexie program kind of like your talking about but the few times he has trapped

a 6of6 he also ended up filtering them out in the end.   With filtering, the closer you get to an exact setup the

fewer the lower level prizes meaning that even if you hit them all but one you might end up with nothing. 

I won a lot of money using DMP but in all the years I used it I only hit one JP when I held the winning ticket in

my hand.  Filters are jackpot killers.   I play the lexie in one of two ways, I either set the first four lexie digits for

100 lines which if my first 4 are correct then every ticket I play wins a prize or I do a full lexie single line setup.

I use a stripped down version of the lexie that does not have all the options that T-Lex has,  just the bias and 

steps analysis tools.  I attached a pic of the last DMP program I built.  I still get request for the program but I

have no plans of resurrecting it.

DMP-9.99

United States
                      Member #133657
                      October 5, 2012
                      82 Posts
                      Posted: April 28, 2015, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Lottonomics

I have found that a lot of people are still using DMP but I have more or less retired it.  The last version I built

was 9.99 and felt the only other option would be a predictor for the filters, digits and groups.  I just got so 

frustrated with it for the reasons you mention above.  I can't tell you how many times I had the 5of5 in my

primary run only to filter it out reducing to my play limit.  I added a steps analysis but never finished it.  There

is a guy in Poland that uses the Lexie program kind of like your talking about but the few times he has trapped

a 6of6 he also ended up filtering them out in the end.   With filtering, the closer you get to an exact setup the

fewer the lower level prizes meaning that even if you hit them all but one you might end up with nothing. 

I won a lot of money using DMP but in all the years I used it I only hit one JP when I held the winning ticket in

my hand.  Filters are jackpot killers.   I play the lexie in one of two ways, I either set the first four lexie digits for

100 lines which if my first 4 are correct then every ticket I play wins a prize or I do a full lexie single line setup.

I use a stripped down version of the lexie that does not have all the options that T-Lex has,  just the bias and 

steps analysis tools.  I attached a pic of the last DMP program I built.  I still get request for the program but I

have no plans of resurrecting it.

DMP-9.99

Oh wow, the last version I had was 5.00. It looks so different now! I got a little nostalgic, haha.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                        Los Angeles
                        United States
                        Member #75410
                        June 2, 2009
                        479 Posts
                        Posted: April 28, 2015, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I follow all your posts in a silent mode and since DMP, because to me you are an amazing guy and I learn a lot from you.

( Value Predictor Algorithm )

I believe and though of that idea long time ago but I'm not a mathematician nor a programmer like you are but I think if you

could create an algorithm about predicting the next filter value, that would be extremely useful.

I know it's random and that is were the problem is but maybe an algorithm that would calculate at one :

* The average of the value.

* How many time the value came out.

* The values or 2 values that came more often than other.

* The skip of the value.

* THE SKIP OF THE SKIP VALUE.( meaning :  for example " skip 3 ", counting how many time skip 3 skip before it come back again ).

( It's a very interesting visual chart I use )

If someone have more idea please post them it could be very useful.

Also I was thinking of finding a way to rearrange the lexi value in 4 or 5 different ways ( in a visual chart for each one )

Then have 2 cell where you can put a range then the software would take out the common values and if that can come down to one then you have it

Easy to say but maybe possible ? better than no idea at all.

I'm asking to all readers in this tread if you can write down which way would you rearrange the Lexi value order, other than numerical order.

Maybe someone can come up with an interesting idea?

Frenchie.

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          860 Posts
                          Posted: April 29, 2015, 3:11 am - IP Logged

Guys,

I've been using many things to come to the correct lexie values and IMHO the steps is the best you can think of.  As RL said filtering kills not only jackpots but also second or third level prizes. If I were to select one single additional method to help you narrow down your selections in cases when you are in doubt as to which of the values will show, say 0, 1 or 2 then I'd say use D-trap for some positions and nothing else.

Adam

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3985 Posts
                            Posted: April 29, 2015, 4:26 am - IP Logged

Play T-Lex like a game of chess where your opponent is the all time world champion.   It's a feather in your

cap to trap a JP in or around 100 lines but feathers don't add much to the bottom line.  It only cost a dollar

to buy a seat at the table.  If you don't love the challenge you won't like T-LEX.

RL

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3985 Posts
                              Posted: April 29, 2015, 5:16 am - IP Logged

Here is the lexie history for the last 30 games for my 5-39.  I have split the lexie digits into 2 groups

of 3.  The first group can be 000 to 575 which is around half of what a standard pick-3 game offers. 

The 2nd group can range from 000 to 999 so it's odds are equal to a pick-3 game.  Sometimes just

looking at data in different formats can make a big difference.  Years ago I created a reverse lexie 

that converts the 2nd set to a 000 to 575 but I don't think too many understood the concept so it fell

by the wayside so to say.  Powerball takes 7 digits to reduce to one line and if split into a  4 +  3

then the first 4 digits can be 0000 to 5006 which is a little over half that of a p-4 game.  This won't

make our task easy but it shows that the game is not a bad as it might appear.     

2-5-8    6-8-2
                              2-3-6    0-9-5
                              4-3-1    3-0-1
                              1-9-7    3-4-4
                              5-3-1    1-5-2
                              5-5-4    5-0-1
                              0-7-4    9-8-7
                              0-7-9    4-8-1
                              2-4-8    2-5-9
                              3-3-3    5-2-6
                              1-5-0    8-4-7
                              0-6-1    6-1-6
                              1-2-3    1-2-9
                              3-7-9    3-8-2
                              4-6-0    7-3-5
                              0-4-5    7-6-6
                              2-0-1    2-4-8
                              3-8-5    2-1-5
                              2-2-3    0-1-3
                              0-5-2    7-8-7
                              3-9-3    1-9-0
                              4-0-0    9-4-8
                              0-2-8    1-0-6
                              3-8-5    8-0-9
                              1-9-9    5-5-2
                              1-0-9    6-5-1
                              3-8-7    0-1-4
                              0-9-0    4-5-0
                              2-7-0    8-3-9
                              2-1-4    7-9-7

Here is the little workout sheet for tonight's power ball drawing.  The list shows all the positions for each step

together.   ie, Step 1 shows the history for step #1 for all positions, Data is from right to left with the right most

value being the last drawing value.  You can copy and paste this to notepad and print it out for a pen and paper

workout.

Step1
                              Pos-1 __ 212111211122122122111212122221121212221222222122111212212121
                              Pos-2 __ 232112332213213211312122223132222111222323232123321233221321
                              Pos-3 __ 322322232122122232233113212132321131223211311113312312321113
                              Pos-4 __ 321111212322331222331221231133332332332131323232221223212331
                              Pos-5 __ 123332232331113222222313233122223112221332211221211231232113
                              Pos-6 __ 213322213232121231222121113112111222113133312221111321322121
                              Pos-7 __ 232123223211112111332323313231212112231121121232113332121211

Step2
                              Pos-1 __ 221222222211212212222112111112211221121212112212222212211112
                              Pos-2 __ 211221112111121212111122221112122111212111112111122212112112
                              Pos-3 __ 222121111221212211121221112221122111121122122221112121222121
                              Pos-4 __ 121122221222122111111212212211221211222121121211121221222111
                              Pos-5 __ 211122212212121221111122221212221221222111221211212212211122
                              Pos-6 __ 222121121112222112121121121222211221121111121112221111122212
                              Pos-7 __ 212211221112122221112211222212111112112221112122122111122122

Step3
                              Pos-1 __ 121111111211211211211111111111111121111111111211211111111111
                              Pos-2 __ 122221211111222111211122212111221111222211222122121221121121
                              Pos-3 __ 112211122121111212111221111112112111111221122211211221121121
                              Pos-4 __ 111122121121112222221112212222112112112111212222111212122111
                              Pos-5 __ 212211212112122122221121111112221121221111111111112111111121
                              Pos-6 __ 121111122222122122112121112111111112111121112212211221211111
                              Pos-7 __ 211111111211112211222112111222211112212221122112111212112111

#1           #2          #3
                              POS 1  STEPS _____ _____ _____
                              POS 2  STEPS _____ _____ _____
                              POS 3  STEPS _____ _____ _____
                              POS 4  STEPS _____ _____ _____
                              POS 5  STEPS _____ _____ _____
                              POS 6  STEPS _____ _____ _____
                              POS 7  STEPS _____ _____ _____

Page 7 of 98