Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 24 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Emerald City
United States
Member #83324
December 4, 2009
64 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2015, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

HI RL,

You know thgis is the first time i've visitied this site in a long time i do have the the previous version of the program, this was back in, either late 2010, and

early 2011, what is different about this one ??

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3971 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2015, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

To far back for me to remember the changes.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1691 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2015, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Guys,

What RL has said about playing a game with better odds is generally true. However, I think it makes a lot of sense to experiment with different games as it might turn out that hitting some lexie digits in bigger games could come easier than one would think. A good example is my P-6  where hitting the second digit (I actually treat it as the first  as the first one can only be 0 or 1) proves easier than hitting the first one in P-5. Still a long way to go, but taking into consideration that P-6 has 6 lexie digits whereas  P-6  7 ones ( leaving out the fist one) and I'm more likely to hit my first in play it sort of levels out the playground.

Adam,

Very good piece of advice. I normally pick my digits with the Texas Two Step in mind, but your post made me wonder how well they do for the other Texas games. Time to  start looking at that and see.

Thanks

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2015, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Adam,

Very good piece of advice. I normally pick my digits with the Texas Two Step in mind, but your post made me wonder how well they do for the other Texas games. Time to  start looking at that and see.

Thanks

Gary

You're welcome. You never know until you check it.

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          859 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2015, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Guys,

I want to say something very personal.

RL has given us a great tool. I believe the best you've ever had in your hands to play lottery. It's a wonderful gift.

Do not expect to get more, just stick to it and stay with it. Give yourselves some time to learn how to use it and it will pay off nicely.

It's a great fun for me to use it. As a rule it takes me some 15 minutes to do a setup with no filtering at all. I do not hit all the time but find that the play can be improved with every game played either live or on paper. Try different methods and look at it from more than one angle. Just do not get discouraged that you cannot hit a JP immediately and all the time.

Thanks a lot, Craig. I really appreciate it a lot.

Adam

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
            Tn
            United States
            Member #54963
            September 4, 2007
            1164 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2015, 5:51 am - IP Logged

Guys,

RL has given us a great tool. I believe the best you've ever had in your hands to play lottery. It's a wonderful gift.

Do not expect to get more, just stick to it and stay with it. Give yourselves some time to learn how to use it and it will pay off nicely.

It's a great fun for me to use it. As a rule it takes me some 15 minutes to do a setup with no filtering at all. I do not hit all the time but find that the play can be improved with every game played either live or on paper. Try different methods and look at it from more than one angle. Just do not get discouraged that you cannot hit a JP immediately and all the time.

Adam

I Agree!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
              Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #75410
              June 2, 2009
              479 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2015, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Guys,

Adam

Well done, I agree Adam but in my opinion I still believe that been a group of people working on the same game

with perseverance will get us much quicker results and that's all I'm targeting to also prove that his software can make

winners and be the best software ever made.

Frenchie.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: July 1, 2015, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Master Zip file updated June 30, 2015

Drawings updated through Tuesday June 30, 2015

https://app.box.com/s/sgbx1s7xvplpk83pin7a11j26am9kc8z

United States
                  Member #110594
                  May 8, 2011
                  885 Posts
                  Posted: July 1, 2015, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Well done, I agree Adam but in my opinion I still believe that been a group of people working on the same game

with perseverance will get us much quicker results and that's all I'm targeting to also prove that his software can make

winners and be the best software ever made.

Frenchie.

I Agree!..Thanks RL

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3971 Posts
                    Posted: July 1, 2015, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie

You should start a pool, just ask for members to PM you.

What I would suggest is this.

Ask for 12 members and play Mega-Millions.

Form 2 groups of 6 people.

Play the center 6 lexie positions, ie leave the first and last wild for a max of 18 lines for each group.

Play the lines from both groups independently but the payouts are divided between all members.

Assign each member of each group a position to work on.

The cost per member would be a max of $36.00 / 12 = $3.00 per game. 

Keep the members private so that they don't know one another,  only the pool leader will know who

the members are. 

Have each member provide his/her personal information to the pool leader then the pool leader will send

each member a certificate of membership. 

The pool leader must protect all personal information collected and store it in a safety deposit box with

instructions to handle the material in case of his/her death etc...

Many people would need to be assured that their private information will remain private and not be used

in any way other than is expressed in the pool agreement.

Take a lot of time and consider all the little things that could arise and don't trust anything to chance.

Everything must be spelt out in writing and signed by each member.   From personal experience I have

seen what large amounts of money can do to some so have well defined rules that cover everything that

you can think of and add a clause that in the event of a disagreement that the item will be voted on and

decided by all pool members. 

The members have the easy part, being a pool leader is stressful.   The pool leader might also opt out of

contributing to the cost of the tickets if he/she foots the bill for the expenses of running the pool, it cost

for gas, mailing supplies etc..  so take that into consideration.

Anyway I think you should give it a go, just ask for prospective members to PM you.  You can use the old

DMP pool agreement as a template if you want but I think it needs several things to be added.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3971 Posts
                      Posted: July 1, 2015, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

P.S.

It may be wise to hire a attorney to handle all the private stuff.  An attorney can handle all the personal

information and also proof-read the contract and offer suggestions.   This way no one has to worry about

personal information being misused.   Run a pool like a business, think of it this way, if you had 100 million

in your house what would you do to protect it.   The cost of the legal stuff I think should be paid by the pool

leader as he is the business owner, the members are the worker bees.   Have everything in place before the

pool starts and members will stand in line to join. 

RL

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3971 Posts
                        Posted: July 1, 2015, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Another suggestion

Have prospective members take a online personally test and send you the results.  Here is a link to

one I use http://www.16personalities.com/.  One member can derail the entire pool so select the

members carefully.  The results from this test can be emailed.  I think the personally of the person

being selected should be a major factor.   There are many such tools online to help pick members

with the right stuff. 

RL

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                          Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          479 Posts
                          Posted: July 2, 2015, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Thank you for all your advices, I really appreciate it.

I'm not sure to have the time to do it, I wanted to restart a pool with you because you have everything pretty much

set up, but the most important is that you are the brain in this game and along the way if something pop up I know

you would create or add something to your software, thing that I can not do at all, I can't help on that side, I work in

TV commercial, completely different job. But having a pool to me will greatly increase the chances of winning the JP,

some other guys will think of something different than me or other which can be more help, and the fact  to be multiple

players will obligate everyone to play the game every single time, unless we decide not to.

I see, when by myself sometime I skip some games because of different reasons, there we would be force in a way to be

there and play, the consistency is also important to me.

That's all, I know you are not interested because of the headache of taking care of everything and I understand, but  deep

down you know we can win it, you even say it yourself, if we would have continue we would have hit it by now and I do agree

with that statement.

Like I said before I was collecting everyone selection and after 3 months we miss the 5/5 by 3 filters out of 20 in 2 occasions.

Well, I will think about doing it.

Thank you RL again.

Frenchie.

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            859 Posts
                            Posted: July 3, 2015, 5:36 am - IP Logged

Guys,

I want to wish all of you and your families a Happy Holiday.

Adam

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                              Tn
                              United States
                              Member #54963
                              September 4, 2007
                              1164 Posts
                              Posted: July 3, 2015, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Guys,

I want to wish all of you and your families a Happy Holiday.

Adam

Ditto!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Page 24 of 98