Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 25 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
watch out's avatar - behold
Georgia
United States
Member #129908
July 1, 2012
200 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2015, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Another suggestion

Have prospective members take a online personally test and send you the results.  Here is a link to

one I use http://www.16personalities.com/.  One member can derail the entire pool so select the

members carefully.  The results from this test can be emailed.  I think the personally of the person

being selected should be a major factor.   There are many such tools online to help pick members

with the right stuff. 

RL

LOL I took the test!

(ESTJ-A)  ???????

Momma said they nailed me.

Just do it......

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
    florida
    United States
    Member #136668
    December 16, 2012
    328 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2015, 11:50 am - IP Logged

go figure i ran my lexi workout and saved the file with the numbers after the filters i had 32 numbers. because of the holiday and the festivities for the day i didnt have time to fill out tickets i did have the winner in them 32 numbers it was ticket 26 that had the winner. i have been working on the first and the fourth digit in the lexi as these are the most important in my opinion. i know they all are but the 2nd and third are pretty easy to get. tracking the hot and cold lexi is how one of the ways i choose those. i have been hitting 3 of 5 numbers on a ticket daily the fourth and fifth are tougher as it takes more tickets to get them covered. the fourth digit in the lexi seems to be my downfall. if i can get that one then im golden.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2015, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Master Zip file updated July 5, 2015

Drawings updated through Sunday July 5, 2015

https://app.box.com/s/sgbx1s7xvplpk83pin7a11j26am9kc8z

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
        florida
        United States
        Member #136668
        December 16, 2012
        328 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2015, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

two days in a row i have bought my tickets and have had the first four missing the last 2 two days ago last night i had first 4 missed the fifth and had the sixth ended up with three tickets with 3 numbers each. small profits add up. this program is the best. i was one line off on that 5th digit i had it on the line above but missed the 2nd and 6th. so close i will win it soooon i can feel it.

United States
          Member #166618
          May 30, 2015
          84 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2015, 3:00 am - IP Logged

gravity doesn't exist btw. (by the way)  ; ]

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
            Tn
            United States
            Member #54963
            September 4, 2007
            1164 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2015, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

gravity doesn't exist btw. (by the way)  ; ]

RL was it you who won POWERBALL?? Lol havent seen ya since!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3960 Posts
              Posted: July 9, 2015, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Boot

Nope, I don't play powerball unless the JP is huge.  Working on pick-4 mostly using my rogue-dg

program.  Been matching 3 of the 4 digits quite a bit playing one or two lines but so far no wins.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3960 Posts
                Posted: July 9, 2015, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

I also wanted to say that I removed the downloads for the T-lex program.  The program was not being

downloaded anymore and I needed the space.  New comers can ask around as someone should have

a copy to share.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: July 9, 2015, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

I think these are the original files.

Uploaded to copy.com

https://copy.com/DXx230LgiShpzK4p

I'm not sure how much bandwidth is available per day. 119 MB file size

The zip file contains all of the original files from the opening post.

There are 7 zip files inside the main zip.

The installation zip is "t-lex.zip"

There is a patch zip file but I don't remember if its required.

Zip file to "Master" file.  Contains all the draw histories for Lottery games.  Draws updated through Wednesday, July 8 2015

https://copy.com/nKOPCjQx6btOHoLz

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                    Tn
                    United States
                    Member #54963
                    September 4, 2007
                    1164 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2015, 4:24 am - IP Logged

Boot

Nope, I don't play powerball unless the JP is huge.  Working on pick-4 mostly using my rogue-dg

program.  Been matching 3 of the 4 digits quite a bit playing one or two lines but so far no wins.

RL

Had to go on with ya RL lol. Sure hope ya the best with pick 4 and your rogue program!! Da Boot!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      858 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2015, 7:05 am - IP Logged

I do not know how many of you play using bias results for positions. I do. If some of you also look at it and use it to pin down the digit, do not take it for granted that digits for different positions behave the same way.

Using Game Mode I looked at some 100 games for each positions only to find sort of rules for each position. In step one for each position most of the time we have to decide which 2 values compete for a win. So my first part of analysis goes to eliminate 1 of 3 values.

I have found that the values flow based on the following :

• higher hit rate highlighted in bias results point to the value which should be eliminated
                      • draw order of the first value determines the loser
                        Las Vegas, NV
                        United States
                        Member #44841
                        August 9, 2006
                        1749 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2015, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

I do not know how many of you play using bias results for positions. I do. If some of you also look at it and use it to pin down the digit, do not take it for granted that digits for different positions behave the same way.

Using Game Mode I looked at some 100 games for each positions only to find sort of rules for each position. In step one for each position most of the time we have to decide which 2 values compete for a win. So my first part of analysis goes to eliminate 1 of 3 values.

I have found that the values flow based on the following :

• higher hit rate highlighted in bias results point to the value which should be eliminated
                        • draw order of the first value determines the loser

Hey Adam,

I just started using this program 2 days ago, so I don't have much to contribute yet ... I don't want to get into the habit of "over analyzing" the data like I did with GH's stuff ...

In my 2 little baby tests I ran last night without a full working knowledge of the program I was truly impressed.   I'm working with NY's Take-5 and CA Fan5, both of them 5/39 games and in my tests I was able to get three 3/5's and 40+ 2/5's for both states.  All I did was base my steps using the Pos-1 thru Pos-4 Info (stats) going with 3 of the most "overdue" looking digits and 1 with a current skip of 2 and leaving the 5th place empty.  When filtering down from the 100 lines with Filt-2 I lost a couple of the 3/5's ... but keep in mind that I didn't put any major thought in making my selections; which is why I'm inclined to believe that over-thinking would do more harm than good.   We just need to keep it simple, especially with the lower odds games ... running a couple of scenarios and playing 10-30 lines.

Have to say a big thank you again to RL (this program is incredible) & Winsum for all the work they've done!  Thumbs Up

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                          Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          479 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2015, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday I got 3/5 with the T-Lex. for the CA Fantasy5

Draw numbers result :   9  16  18  20  26     Lexi :  4 2 2 8 8 2 

My numbers              :   9  16  22  26  31    Lexi : 4 2 3 6 3 0 

I only had the first 2 Lexi but caught the 26 ( Lucky ) playing only one set.

Last week I also had 3 out of 5 small payout but keep the spirit going stronger every day.

And it only take few minutes to make the selection.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH RL for this wonderful software

Also I'm sad that people get exited at the moment then not much happen after that, RL just removed his software meaning

I guess this tread will die soon, that's why I wanted the pool ( which I'm still considerate  to do but not now ) to keep

this thing going because to me this is the best software ever made and will make winners soon people need to keep

training and will get it, I'm not worry about it, you'll see some time later you'll see someone posting that he/her win the JP.

It's just a matter of time.

Who want to win the JP ? keep feeding this tread with your game play etc...

we need to keep this tread alive to get better with the software and keep it going.

Frenchie

Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #75410
                            June 2, 2009
                            479 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2015, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

I think these are the original files.

Uploaded to copy.com

https://copy.com/DXx230LgiShpzK4p

I'm not sure how much bandwidth is available per day. 119 MB file size

The zip file contains all of the original files from the opening post.

There are 7 zip files inside the main zip.

The installation zip is "t-lex.zip"

There is a patch zip file but I don't remember if its required.

Zip file to "Master" file.  Contains all the draw histories for Lottery games.  Draws updated through Wednesday, July 8 2015

https://copy.com/nKOPCjQx6btOHoLz

Thank you Steve for keeping the download available.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
                              United States
                              Member #75410
                              June 2, 2009
                              479 Posts
                              Posted: July 10, 2015, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Would it be possible to create a Lexi Predictor Digit ?

With:

How many time the digit came out,

Average of the digit,

Skip of the digit,

The way it move from Left and Right meaning like a skip but Horizontal having like a 5 group of 2 digits.

and maybe more input, all that combined together.

Could this be done in some way ? Just a thought.

Thank you.

Frenchie

Page 25 of 98