Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 9:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 9 months ago by frenchie.

Page 31 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
892 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2015, 5:09 am - IP Logged

Adam

Do you run T-lex first and then import those lines into DMP for filtering?   I am thinking that if a person

used the T-lex wheel for the initial lines it would work really well.  Many times I can hit each the lexie

in one of 3 or 4 choices.   If using the lexie wheel and play 4 digits in each position then we end up 

with 4*4*4*4*4 or 4096 which would be child's play for DMP's filters.  I think I will test this method

for a few games and see how it does.

Thumbs Up

RL

Craig

The way I do it, I start with T-lex or I should say Trends program and then use RFM to import the sets. When they are in the main file then I start with DMP setup.

Adam

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    892 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2015, 5:14 am - IP Logged

Craig

The way I do it, I start with T-lex or I should say Trends program and then use RFM to import the sets. When they are in the main file then I start with DMP setup.

Adam

Craig

However there's one thing I do not do ever. I do not fill in the last position of lexie. Never.

It can and many times  it does kill all the rest. Leaving it empty gives us more latitude in case some extra filtering is necessary. We can easily track its effect backtesting setups. The point is that the number of lower prizes falls down so much it is not worth it.

Adam

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      892 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2015, 7:15 am - IP Logged

I wanted to show the importance of hitting a group for a lexie position and advantages of using it along with DMP.

As you can see below I only set the group for position 2 thru 7 and then picked a couple of groups and digits plus 2 filters and set one of the base digit to the exact value.

From almost 14,000,000 combinations in the game of 6/49 the final result is just a handful of sets.

Dmp2Dmp3DMP1

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        892 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2015, 9:51 am - IP Logged

I thought that I'd do the setup using Craig's idea of 4 digits in each cell( except for position 1 which for 6/49 can be 0 or 1 only). DMP setup is exactly the same as in the first example.

As we can see we got a bit more sets as T-lex input and the distribution of prizes is not so good. However I would not jump to conclusions as this might be due to specific digits input in wheel cells.

DMP2DMP3DMP1

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
          United States
          Member #49750
          February 13, 2007
          448 Posts
          Posted: August 15, 2015, 9:50 am - IP Logged

I thought that I'd do the setup using Craig's idea of 4 digits in each cell( except for position 1 which for 6/49 can be 0 or 1 only). DMP setup is exactly the same as in the first example.

As we can see we got a bit more sets as T-lex input and the distribution of prizes is not so good. However I would not jump to conclusions as this might be due to specific digits input in wheel cells.

DMP2DMP3DMP1

Adam,

Can you do a YouTube posting of your selection methods a la winsum. You have a good knowledge on how to work the DMP & T-Lex together to achieve maximum results. In the alternative, you can also post at Box.com an MS Word step-by-step instruction. Just a thought. Thanks!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4054 Posts
            Posted: August 15, 2015, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Adam

Wheeling more than one lexie digit for each cell will always cause a drop in the total lower level prizes.

This is because the sets selected from all over the matrix instead of a specific area.   This option should

be used for JP plays and don't expect to hit a bunch of secondary prizes.   It's easy to calculate the max

numbers that the lexie wheel will produce. 

Example wheel for a 5-39 matrix

1st cell 0-1

2nd cell 2-5-8

3rd cell 3-4-5-7

4th cell 1-6

5th cell 2-3-5-7-0

6th cell 7-9

the sets will be 2*3*4*2*5*2=480 lines  There is an exception with games where the first digit will effect

these totals.  For instance, if you set your 6-49 first digit to 1 then the second digits must be 3 or below.

These types have to be calculated twice and then add the sums together.

DMP can chew up millions and cut them down to a hand full or even one line., 480 lines are nothing to reduce.

If we use the run/converter option in t-lex then the sets will be harder to filter using DM because many of the

sets produced will be very similar so more filters have to be used.  Almost any type of sets will reach a point

where it's very risky reducing beyond that point.     

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4054 Posts
              Posted: August 15, 2015, 10:38 am - IP Logged

adulane62

I don't know is Adam has a good way to make a video.  I will try to make one to show the exact steps

but it won't include how to select the values.  There is no "one method" that will work for everyone or

I would have already posted it.  If it's the set/run process your looking for then I can help but I can't

show you how to select the values for your game.  Anyway, let me know if this is what you are needing.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                892 Posts
                Posted: August 15, 2015, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Adam

Wheeling more than one lexie digit for each cell will always cause a drop in the total lower level prizes.

This is because the sets selected from all over the matrix instead of a specific area.   This option should

be used for JP plays and don't expect to hit a bunch of secondary prizes.   It's easy to calculate the max

numbers that the lexie wheel will produce. 

Example wheel for a 5-39 matrix

1st cell 0-1

2nd cell 2-5-8

3rd cell 3-4-5-7

4th cell 1-6

5th cell 2-3-5-7-0

6th cell 7-9

the sets will be 2*3*4*2*5*2=480 lines  There is an exception with games where the first digit will effect

these totals.  For instance, if you set your 6-49 first digit to 1 then the second digits must be 3 or below.

These types have to be calculated twice and then add the sums together.

DMP can chew up millions and cut them down to a hand full or even one line., 480 lines are nothing to reduce.

If we use the run/converter option in t-lex then the sets will be harder to filter using DM because many of the

sets produced will be very similar so more filters have to be used.  Almost any type of sets will reach a point

where it's very risky reducing beyond that point.     

RL

Craig

Thanks. I know that putting more than one- correct digit in the wheel will always have a negative effect.

From my experiments, practice or whatever we call it looks that putting the correct group is sort of optimizing when we are not sure what exact digit should be in that position.

Reduction is a huge problem, but still I'd call it a bit of a luxury one as first come good selections. Say if in 6 cases out of 10 we have the winner in not so many sets we will hit it once.

Adam

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  892 Posts
                  Posted: August 15, 2015, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Adam,

Can you do a YouTube posting of your selection methods a la winsum. You have a good knowledge on how to work the DMP & T-Lex together to achieve maximum results. In the alternative, you can also post at Box.com an MS Word step-by-step instruction. Just a thought. Thanks!

I've never done anything like that and have no idea how to go about it. I'm afraid that the word solution isn't worth a penny as most probably it's the thought process or whys that are most interesting to you. And that can only be attempted in something like a video or when sharing a screen.

Adam

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    892 Posts
                    Posted: August 15, 2015, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Adam,

adulane

So again, I have no idea what I need to make a video and how to do it. Moreover do not have the slightest idea how long it would take me to get it done, provided I got wise enough to be able to make it, maybe a couple of weeks maybe more maybe less.

Therefore I cannot promise anything.

Adam

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      892 Posts
                      Posted: August 15, 2015, 11:26 am - IP Logged

adulane62

I don't know is Adam has a good way to make a video.  I will try to make one to show the exact steps

but it won't include how to select the values.  There is no "one method" that will work for everyone or

I would have already posted it.  If it's the set/run process your looking for then I can help but I can't

show you how to select the values for your game.  Anyway, let me know if this is what you are needing.

RL

Guys,

Craig has touched upon a very valid issue " how to select the values for your game". Do not know if you remember my post in which I encouraged you to do a lot of testing and check which game suits you best.

After many tests I decided to play 6/49 although the matrix is huge as compared to 5/42, but I do not care.The reason is very simple. I find it much easier to pick good values for digits and groups in that game than in 5/42. I have no way of telling you how it is with your games. Maybe the same, maybe totally different. There is no other way to check it if not by many tests. What may work for me may never work for all of you. So there is not one simple answer to the question " how to do it".

Adam

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                        United States
                        Member #49750
                        February 13, 2007
                        448 Posts
                        Posted: August 15, 2015, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

If it's the set/run process your looking for then I can help but I can't show you how to select the values for your game.

RL and Adam, what I was asking for is the process of reducing it thru T-lex first and then transferring it to DMP to reduce it further to a manageable 10 lines, etc... Thanks.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          892 Posts
                          Posted: August 16, 2015, 6:11 am - IP Logged

adulane,

That thing is very easy. If you actually use T-lex for lexie generated sets then set your lexie digits and press Run in T-lex. Then Click View and you have all the sets generated by your setup. Next step is Select Edit and then press Ctrl +A. Then open you DMP program press Open-M ( open main file) and copy and paste it. You got it in your main file ready for use in DMP. If you set your DMP filters, groups digits, etc then click RFM and you will get your final sets in Temp file.

Adam

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4054 Posts
                            Posted: August 16, 2015, 8:37 am - IP Logged

My first Mo 6-44 live play using lexie wheel and then DMP to filter down.  The lexie wheel generated

432 lines and a few easy DMP filters reduced to 4 lines.  I then opened a couple DMP filters and ran

them again and got 14 lines.  MO 6-44 plays 2 lines for $1.00 so $7.00 total.  My best was 2ea 3of6

so not to good but not a total bust.  I hit every DMP filter I set but missed in the lexie digit selections.

Anyway here are the scans.   Winning set  SAT  08/15/15   04 12 13 22 30 43

RL

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              892 Posts
                              Posted: August 16, 2015, 8:43 am - IP Logged

My first Mo 6-44 live play using lexie wheel and then DMP to filter down.  The lexie wheel generated

432 lines and a few easy DMP filters reduced to 4 lines.  I then opened a couple DMP filters and ran

them again and got 14 lines.  MO 6-44 plays 2 lines for $1.00 so $7.00 total.  My best was 2ea 3of6

so not to good but not a total bust.  I hit every DMP filter I set but missed in the lexie digit selections.

Anyway here are the scans.   Winning set  SAT  08/15/15   04 12 13 22 30 43

RL

Craig

I think it's really good. Yes, lexie digits are a real challange. That's why I try to carefully pick the positions I will play skipping the ones that get me puzzled.

I find that setting a couple DMP filters keeps me in play and does ok.

Adam

Page 31 of 98