Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 34 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3960 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2015, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Looks like were both in a bit of a slump.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    858 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2015, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Looks like were both in a bit of a slump.

RL

Craig

It definitely looks like that. I should be forbidden to play.

Adam

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      858 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2015, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

I've decided to give it another shot tomorrow. The jackpot is at ar. 700,000 so pretty nice. If it turns out as bad as last game I will  take a break for some time.

These are the sets for tomorrow:

01 02 26 28 39 47
      01 02 26 37 38 49
      01 02 26 37 39 48

Adam

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3960 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2015, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Finally had a good lexie setup but missed 4 DMP filters.  This sucks, busted again.

I think if using the lexie then try for exact setups and generate one line for each

setup.  We can do as many single line setups as needed to reach your play budget. 

Filtering sucks. 

I had 4 lexie digits correct and was one value off on the 2nd which would have gave

me one 5of6.  This game plays 2 lines for a buck but I think I will go back to my 5-39

as it only has six lexie digits.

RL

P.S. The draw had 3 repeating numbers, I had a filter set so that only 0 or 1 number

could be used from the previous draw.  That one filter cost me big.

bust 4

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3960 Posts
          Posted: August 26, 2015, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

This will be my last test using the lexie wheel and then filtering down using DMP.  It's not working

as the best was a couple 3of6 hits which pays a QP.

RL

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
            Tn
            United States
            Member #54963
            September 4, 2007
            1164 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2015, 5:15 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I am working on a old program giving it a new interface and will put it up for download once finished.

I see a post in the mathematics forum by stoopendaal that involves a NN program.  This is not a NN

but it does have a auto-tune algorithm that does hit ever so often.  I am reworking some of the code

and it will be interesting to compare it to the NN posted by stoopendaal.  Anyway will finish it as time

permits and upload.

RL

slider

Really excited to see this one finished RL!! I know only so much time in a day but this could be interesting!!! Just trying to be patient waiting.........LOL... Da Boot!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3960 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2015, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Boot

Should have it finished sometime the middle of next week.  I guess it could be called a predictor

but it's quite different than anything else that I have ever seen.  What is taking so long is that I

am trying to adapt it to both daily games and number games.  I am also trying to make it so that

it will also work with lexie digits.  The config option is also another problem area because I am

working on a option so that the user can use other databases.  If a person uses one of the existing

files then it's a one click option but if some other database is loaded than it will require setting a

few variables.  Anyway, it may be a dud and not predict anything.  I did however build it so that

each  layer of the predictor is modularized so it's easy to remove one and replace it with another.

I will start a new topic and hope people will report how it does on there games.  If it does poorly

I will edit a few of the levels and we can try again.  Kind of an interactive design post. 

RL

config panel

Tn
                United States
                Member #54963
                September 4, 2007
                1164 Posts
                Posted: August 27, 2015, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Boot

Should have it finished sometime the middle of next week.  I guess it could be called a predictor

but it's quite different than anything else that I have ever seen.  What is taking so long is that I

am trying to adapt it to both daily games and number games.  I am also trying to make it so that

it will also work with lexie digits.  The config option is also another problem area because I am

working on a option so that the user can use other databases.  If a person uses one of the existing

files then it's a one click option but if some other database is loaded than it will require setting a

few variables.  Anyway, it may be a dud and not predict anything.  I did however build it so that

each  layer of the predictor is modularized so it's easy to remove one and replace it with another.

I will start a new topic and hope people will report how it does on there games.  If it does poorly

I will edit a few of the levels and we can try again.  Kind of an interactive design post. 

RL

config panel

Sounds GREAT RL looking forward to it!!!! Love about any program from you gives me new fire to work with!! Lol and have NO FEAR when I hit the big one I will compensate you kindly!! Lol Da Boot............................

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3960 Posts
                  Posted: August 27, 2015, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Boot

If anyone ever wins using one of my soft-wares and wants to tip me that would be fine but

it is not in any way expected.   I won't hold anyone to promises made to me, I would rather

it be a surprise, something like a lawyer showing up at my door with the paperwork and a 

check.

RL

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                    New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11114 Posts
                    Posted: August 27, 2015, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Boot

RL

config panel

Thanks for everything you do.

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3960 Posts
                      Posted: August 27, 2015, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

P.S.

The program will handle up to 10 numbers + 3 bonus numbers so it should be good to go for keno.

I am not sure how one could keep the database updated and run off a batch of numbers then fill in

the bet-slips in under 4 minutes but trying to adapt it so that it works with any game matrix. 

RL

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        858 Posts
                        Posted: August 27, 2015, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

I've decided to give it another shot tomorrow. The jackpot is at ar. 700,000 so pretty nice. If it turns out as bad as last game I will  take a break for some time.

These are the sets for tomorrow:

01 02 26 28 39 47
                        01 02 26 37 38 49
                        01 02 26 37 39 48

Adam

The winning set was : 1, 7, 13, 14, 36, 37 so a bust. The lexie setup sucked. Time to take a break.

Adam

Tn
                          United States
                          Member #54963
                          September 4, 2007
                          1164 Posts
                          Posted: August 27, 2015, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Boot

If anyone ever wins using one of my soft-wares and wants to tip me that would be fine but

it is not in any way expected.   I won't hold anyone to promises made to me, I would rather

it be a surprise, something like a lawyer showing up at my door with the paperwork and a 

check.

RL

I know you expect nothing RL BUT when I hit it......EXPECT LAWYER! lol Da Boot.............

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                            Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #75410
                            June 2, 2009
                            479 Posts
                            Posted: August 27, 2015, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

P.S.

The program will handle up to 10 numbers + 3 bonus numbers so it should be good to go for keno.

I am not sure how one could keep the database updated and run off a batch of numbers then fill in

the bet-slips in under 4 minutes but trying to adapt it so that it works with any game matrix. 

RL

That's perfect for the French Keno 10/70 their is 2 draws per days Midday and evening witch give plainty of time

to update and do the selection, Thank you RL for your this new software let see what happen.

Frenchie.

Gambler667's avatar - shapes swish.jpg

Australia
                              Member #166177
                              May 8, 2015
                              29 Posts
                              Posted: August 27, 2015, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL and guys,

I could text it for you because there is a new lottery in Australia called Set for Life - 8 numbers from a pool of 37 having 2BB from their same pool. I gather it looks like a keno game and it is a daily one.

It is great you are always putting a lot of effort for the good you do :-)

Gambler667Smile

Page 34 of 98