Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 8 months ago by frenchie.

Page 36 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3985 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2015, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

adulane62

I am working on a DMP update but it's not a high priority.  Making it so that it is compatible with most games

will require a major rewrite.  When I build it, it was for personal use and as such I took many shortcuts.  DMP

was designed around my show me cash-5 and 6-44 lotto games.   To make it so that it would work with more

than 6 numbers would require major changes.  I think the last version of DMP-DG was around 30,000 lines of

code. 

A few years ago I had major eye problems and went legally blind in my right eye and the left was not far behind.

During that time It was almost impossible  for me to do a DMP analysis so I started using a few older programs 

which required far fewer analysis.   It was at this time I moved away from DMP and never went back.  Glad to say

that after corrective surgery my vision has been restored to near perfect. 

When writing the the new slider program I had the idea of making it compatible with any database format.  After

two full days of coding I decided to just dump the option.  The program comes with the P-3 and P-4 databases used

by DMP-DG and the master folder from T-Lex.  If these are not enough then the user can create their own database

using my format.  At first I thought it would be easy but there are unlimited ways to format a database and it's not

worth the effort.

The filters in DMP are not all designed to work together, The G-M filter is designed to work where the Groups are the

main focus.  The U-T and L-T filters are mostly for a setup that is based on just the filters, etc..  I always started with 

a digit based setup, if I could not find enough digits to play then I moved to a group based setup.  If neither digits or

groups were enough then I moved to the other filters.  Back when my cash-5 was a 5-30 the groups were my primary

tool and digits were a secondary filter and I think I used eight other filters like the ones in DMP.

Anyway, I am working on DMP so that users can load any number game with 4 to 6 numbers and up to one bonus

but don't expect it anytime soon.  It's  a labor intensive project that I estimate will take at least 100 hours.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
    From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
    United States
    Member #49750
    February 13, 2007
    439 Posts
    Posted: September 5, 2015, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

adulane62

I am working on a DMP update but it's not a high priority.  Making it so that it is compatible with most games

will require a major rewrite.  When I build it, it was for personal use and as such I took many shortcuts.  DMP

was designed around my show me cash-5 and 6-44 lotto games.   To make it so that it would work with more

than 6 numbers would require major changes.  I think the last version of DMP-DG was around 30,000 lines of

code. 

A few years ago I had major eye problems and went legally blind in my right eye and the left was not far behind.

During that time It was almost impossible  for me to do a DMP analysis so I started using a few older programs 

which required far fewer analysis.   It was at this time I moved away from DMP and never went back.  Glad to say

that after corrective surgery my vision has been restored to near perfect. 

When writing the the new slider program I had the idea of making it compatible with any database format.  After

two full days of coding I decided to just dump the option.  The program comes with the P-3 and P-4 databases used

by DMP-DG and the master folder from T-Lex.  If these are not enough then the user can create their own database

using my format.  At first I thought it would be easy but there are unlimited ways to format a database and it's not

worth the effort.

The filters in DMP are not all designed to work together, The G-M filter is designed to work where the Groups are the

main focus.  The U-T and L-T filters are mostly for a setup that is based on just the filters, etc..  I always started with 

a digit based setup, if I could not find enough digits to play then I moved to a group based setup.  If neither digits or

groups were enough then I moved to the other filters.  Back when my cash-5 was a 5-30 the groups were my primary

tool and digits were a secondary filter and I think I used eight other filters like the ones in DMP.

Anyway, I am working on DMP so that users can load any number game with 4 to 6 numbers and up to one bonus

but don't expect it anytime soon.  It's  a labor intensive project that I estimate will take at least 100 hours.

RL

Hello RL, 

Glad to hear your vision is back! As you said we will just wait and see with what you come up with. I have a lot of lottery softwares, however, I prefer your DMP and T-Lex to any other ones. When I see a 201376 combin reduced to a 21567 combin with only two filters set T-B (6-6) and N-N (1-1) for my cash 5, it always bring a big smile to my face. Three more filters set and I am in the low hundreds. The trouble is I can't even get the darn five filters to match the actual draw man! One wrong filter and the whole thing goes !@#$@#$!. Sometimes, I wonder if I am the unluckiest dude on planet earth. In any case, keep up the good work, your efforts is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3985 Posts
      Posted: September 5, 2015, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

The slider program is finished, that is less the instructions.  As many of you know I hate instructions......

I will try to get them written up this weekend and have it ready by Monday.  I may make a quick video

and upload before then but I hate making videos almost as much as writing instructions, LOL.

The program is very simple to use and I added a means to manually analyze the sliders which seems

to help the sets generated.  There are just a few things that the user needs to know up front before

generating sets and I will try to cover them in the video.  I will post it in another topic in the systems

forum so check back time to time between now and Monday. 

Finished product

slider

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1736 Posts
        Posted: September 5, 2015, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

The slider program is finished, that is less the instructions.  As many of you know I hate instructions......

I will try to get them written up this weekend and have it ready by Monday.  I may make a quick video

and upload before then but I hate making videos almost as much as writing instructions, LOL.

The program is very simple to use and I added a means to manually analyze the sliders which seems

to help the sets generated.  There are just a few things that the user needs to know up front before

generating sets and I will try to cover them in the video.  I will post it in another topic in the systems

Finished product

slider

Excellent!!

That is a great looking interface! Simple and clean as well. Very impressive!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
          Tn
          United States
          Member #54963
          September 4, 2007
          1164 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2015, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Finished product

slider

HyperDance Lets go Monday!!!!!.............

Da Boot!!!!!!!!!!.....................

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3985 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2015, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Just uploaded the program with basic instructions.  I just finished the program this morning and can't

really say how it will do but think it will be fun to mess with.   Look in the systems forum for  slider

download.  I figure the basic instructions will provide enough information to get up and running and

the rest will get answered along the way.

RL

P.S. I think it will do better with number games than daily games but I can make changes to the conditions

that should improve it provided I get feedback.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3985 Posts
              Posted: September 8, 2015, 5:42 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I decided to do a little more work on one of the lexie predictors I had set aside.  When building the slider

program I got a few new ideas to work on.  This one predicts the actual lexie digits using the steps for

the input file so it can be dropped into T-Lex and be ready to go.  Not sure if the new ideas will pan out

but there is always a chance.   Anyway it should not take too long to finish it, maybe a week or so, so

keep checking back. 

RL

lex predictor

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                860 Posts
                Posted: September 8, 2015, 6:22 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I decided to do a little more work on one of the lexie predictors I had set aside.  When building the slider

program I got a few new ideas to work on.  This one predicts the actual lexie digits using the steps for

the input file so it can be dropped into T-Lex and be ready to go.  Not sure if the new ideas will pan out

but there is always a chance.   Anyway it should not take too long to finish it, maybe a week or so, so

keep checking back. 

RL

lex predictor

Craig,

That one I would really see in work. Perhaps due to the fact that I've put in so much time in steps I'd like to believe this is the way to go.

Adam

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                  florida
                  United States
                  Member #136668
                  December 16, 2012
                  335 Posts
                  Posted: September 8, 2015, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Craig,

That one I would really see in work. Perhaps due to the fact that I've put in so much time in steps I'd like to believe this is the way to go.

Adam

this is one i would like to see all the programs rl does are great but i have spent alot of hours on the lexi program sunday i was so close on the fantasy 5 as i had the first 5 lexi digits and was only 1 digit off on the last one i did win 555 dollars then last night 2 tickets with 3 of 5 i will win the jackpot soon with this program.

United States
                    Member #49750
                    February 13, 2007
                    439 Posts
                    Posted: September 8, 2015, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

this is one i would like to see all the programs rl does are great but i have spent alot of hours on the lexi program sunday i was so close on the fantasy 5 as i had the first 5 lexi digits and was only 1 digit off on the last one i did win 555 dollars then last night 2 tickets with 3 of 5 i will win the jackpot soon with this program.

Way to go notmyday! Drum 

You seem to have a knack for selecting good lexi digits! Would you care to share on what you look for when selecting the digits? Any specific patterns? Trends? etc...

Thanks in advance for sharing! lol Dance

United States
                      Member #49750
                      February 13, 2007
                      439 Posts
                      Posted: September 8, 2015, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Just uploaded the program with basic instructions.  I just finished the program this morning and can't

really say how it will do but think it will be fun to mess with.   Look in the systems forum for  slider

download.  I figure the basic instructions will provide enough information to get up and running and

the rest will get answered along the way.

RL

P.S. I think it will do better with number games than daily games but I can make changes to the conditions

that should improve it provided I get feedback.

I can't wait to get my hands on this new tool! Thanks, RL! Cool

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        860 Posts
                        Posted: September 9, 2015, 4:46 am - IP Logged

Wonderful job notmyday. I do not think any other program can do better than your own choices. Keep it up!

Adam

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          860 Posts
                          Posted: September 9, 2015, 9:33 am - IP Logged

One more question if I may. How many sets did you play?

Adam

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3985 Posts
                            Posted: September 9, 2015, 9:49 am - IP Logged

notmyday

You may have to drop the not and change your user name to myday,LOL

RL

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              860 Posts
                              Posted: September 9, 2015, 9:53 am - IP Logged

notmyday

You may have to drop the not and change your user name to myday,LOL

RL

Craig,

It does look that even mydays could match it better if it continues.

Adam

Page 36 of 98