Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 35 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
479 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2015, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I wanted to ask something than I believe is an EXTREMELY USEFUL TOOL like on the DMP, is the :

Filter value bias

and

Filter hit / skip bias

When you click right on the mousse that feature come up and help a lot for me.

Could you make a patch and add it to the T-Lex.

I and pretty sure everyone would like it and really appreciate it.

Thank you very much RL and hope you have time to do it.

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    859 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2015, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Guys,

I got a question. Has any of you ever tried using T-lex to pick digits in and out play instead of ascribing them to specific positions? That way we are returned way much more sets as a result we are generating permutations and not combinations, but it seems it's easier to say the digit will hit or miss than putting the right ones in the correct positions.

Adam

Gambler667's avatar - shapes swish.jpg

Australia
      Member #166177
      May 8, 2015
      29 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2015, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Hi adamcustom,

I haven`t tried this method. It is hard to chase positions for lotteries when running any program - even T-LEX because numbers are a random and unpredictable.Poke

Gambler667

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: August 28, 2015, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Hi adamcustom,

I haven`t tried this method. It is hard to chase positions for lotteries when running any program - even T-LEX because numbers are a random and unpredictable.Poke

Gambler667

We all know it. If it were easy, we would be hitting  day in day out.

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
          Tn
          United States
          Member #54963
          September 4, 2007
          1164 Posts
          Posted: September 1, 2015, 5:48 am - IP Logged

Boot

Should have it finished sometime the middle of next week.  I guess it could be called a predictor

but it's quite different than anything else that I have ever seen.  What is taking so long is that I

am trying to adapt it to both daily games and number games.  I am also trying to make it so that

it will also work with lexie digits.  The config option is also another problem area because I am

working on a option so that the user can use other databases.  If a person uses one of the existing

files then it's a one click option but if some other database is loaded than it will require setting a

few variables.  Anyway, it may be a dud and not predict anything.  I did however build it so that

each  layer of the predictor is modularized so it's easy to remove one and replace it with another.

I will start a new topic and hope people will report how it does on there games.  If it does poorly

I will edit a few of the levels and we can try again.  Kind of an interactive design post. 

RL

config panel

Hope its going well and coming along rl!! I feel like a kid waiting on a present! ! Lol. Da Boot!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3962 Posts
            Posted: September 1, 2015, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Boot

Getting close and hope to start testing by the end of the week, If everything goes well look for it on

Monday or Tuesday.  This program can be best described as a smart RNG.  I don't know what to expect

not having it finished so it will be interesting to see how it does.  If enough people are willing to post

a few results then I will keep tinkering with it hoping to make it better and better. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: September 1, 2015, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie

I looked at the code and it would be a big job to add it in.  If/when I get some extra time I will take a

shot at adding it.  I use another version of the lexie that does not have any filters so once I had it

going I quit developing the t-lex version.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Tn
                United States
                Member #54963
                September 4, 2007
                1164 Posts
                Posted: September 2, 2015, 4:43 am - IP Logged

Boot

Getting close and hope to start testing by the end of the week, If everything goes well look for it on

Monday or Tuesday.  This program can be best described as a smart RNG.  I don't know what to expect

not having it finished so it will be interesting to see how it does.  If enough people are willing to post

a few results then I will keep tinkering with it hoping to make it better and better. 

RL

RL im sure we can get some people to put up results! Excited to see the results!! Thanks for everything! !! Da Boot.....

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                  florida
                  United States
                  Member #136668
                  December 16, 2012
                  331 Posts
                  Posted: September 2, 2015, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Boot

RL

i will be glad to post my results here in florida. rl's programs is all i use now i had the first four numbers 3 days ago using t-lex missed the last lexi i had the last number 35 and 36 came the next day i missed the 2nd and sixth so a win coming soon with this program but look forward to the new one.

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    859 Posts
                    Posted: September 3, 2015, 8:51 am - IP Logged

i will be glad to post my results here in florida. rl's programs is all i use now i had the first four numbers 3 days ago using t-lex missed the last lexi i had the last number 35 and 36 came the next day i missed the 2nd and sixth so a win coming soon with this program but look forward to the new one.

Sound impressive. It looks T-lex is made for and you are born to use it. Good luck!

Adam

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                      Los Angeles
                      United States
                      Member #75410
                      June 2, 2009
                      479 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2015, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie

I looked at the code and it would be a big job to add it in.  If/when I get some extra time I will take a

shot at adding it.  I use another version of the lexie that does not have any filters so once I had it

going I quit developing the t-lex version.

RL

Thank you RL I know you are very busy with creating and updating your software that take time,

but I can wait for for that update, no problem, I really believe it will make a big difference

I also really like the T-Lex because I can play the Mega Millions game not anymore with DMP.

Thank you.

I also saw that Powerball currently asks players to choose from two fields of numbers: 59

in the first field,and 35 in the second. That all changes in October, when players will have to

choose from 69 numbers in the first field and 26 numbers in the second.

Frenchie.

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        859 Posts
                        Posted: September 4, 2015, 5:05 am - IP Logged

notmyday,

What I also like is that you've picked one game with no BB and you stick to it. No such thing as a matrix with ar. 70 numbers and then picking again 1 or even 2 BB's from quite some ones where a chance of hitting the JP is just like being hit by a shooting star. A very sound realistic approach giving you a good chance of hitting. Simply stick to it.

Adam

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                          United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: September 4, 2015, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Boot

Should have it finished sometime the middle of next week.  I guess it could be called a predictor

but it's quite different than anything else that I have ever seen.  What is taking so long is that I

am trying to adapt it to both daily games and number games.  I am also trying to make it so that

it will also work with lexie digits.  The config option is also another problem area because I am

working on a option so that the user can use other databases.  If a person uses one of the existing

files then it's a one click option but if some other database is loaded than it will require setting a

few variables.  Anyway, it may be a dud and not predict anything.  I did however build it so that

each  layer of the predictor is modularized so it's easy to remove one and replace it with another.

I will start a new topic and hope people will report how it does on there games.  If it does poorly

I will edit a few of the levels and we can try again.  Kind of an interactive design post. 

RL

config panel

RL,

Thanks for all you do! I think you have two great product in DMP and T-Lex. All you have to do is build a patch for them to make them match the current/future matrixs or better yet make them "open-ended" so it can be tailored to various games. For example, expanding them to 99 regular numbers and the bonus from 1-70, etc...This will entail building more wheel lines to block the unwanted numbers of course, but it can be done by reducing the space now occupied by the numerous filters. For example, when I am playing my cash5 (1-32), I open the wheel for PB and block numbers (33-59) and when updating draws I use the number 1 always as a bonus number, etc...

As you said filters are jackpot killers. So if I were a programmer like you, I would work on reducing these filters. For example, you could COMBINE the TB, NN and PN filters on DMP, because they reduce the odds substantially while getting rid of filters like group mirrors (GM) and upper third (UT), etc... which are taking up space and are useless IMHO. In other words, DMP should have no more than 10 SUPER filters tops. Just tweak and play around with it. Or better yet how about combining DMP and T-Lex! lol. Now that will be something to see! Thanks.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

Tn
                            United States
                            Member #54963
                            September 4, 2007
                            1164 Posts
                            Posted: September 4, 2015, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Thanks for all you do! I think you have two great product in DMP and T-Lex. All you have to do is build a patch for them to make them match the current/future matrixs or better yet make them "open-ended" so it can be tailored to various games. For example, expanding them to 99 regular numbers and the bonus from 1-70, etc...This will entail building more wheel lines to block the unwanted numbers of course, but it can be done by reducing the space now occupied by the numerous filters. For example, when I am playing my cash5 (1-32), I open the wheel for PB and block numbers (33-59) and when updating draws I use the number 1 always as a bonus number, etc...

As you said filters are jackpot killers. So if I were a programmer like you, I would work on reducing these filters. For example, you could COMBINE the TB, NN and PN filters on DMP, because they reduce the odds substantially while getting rid of filters like group mirrors (GM) and upper third (UT), etc... which are taking up space and are useless IMHO. In other words, DMP should have no more than 10 SUPER filters tops. Just tweak and play around with it. Or better yet how about combining DMP and T-Lex! lol. Now that will be something to see! Thanks.

Not asking much huh adulane! Lol j/king!! I'm just looking forward to the (Smart RNG)!! Lol...................Da Boot!!!!!!!!!!!!

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                              florida
                              United States
                              Member #136668
                              December 16, 2012
                              331 Posts
                              Posted: September 4, 2015, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

notmyday,

What I also like is that you've picked one game with no BB and you stick to it. No such thing as a matrix with ar. 70 numbers and then picking again 1 or even 2 BB's from quite some ones where a chance of hitting the JP is just like being hit by a shooting star. A very sound realistic approach giving you a good chance of hitting. Simply stick to it.

Adam

i agree learn 1 game and get good with it then when you hit the jackpot or are winning a good amount each time then look at one more game but stay consistant in the way you are picking your numbers. that way does have a few cold spells but they are very short lived then hat again last night i had first 2 missed third and hit the 4th and fifth then missed 6th. but im so close if i had more funds i can win it but it would take like 480 tickets without filters.

Page 35 of 98