Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 37 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
Tn
United States
Member #54963
September 4, 2007
1164 Posts
Posted: September 9, 2015, 10:08 am - IP Logged

notmyday

You may have to drop the not and change your user name to myday,LOL

RL

I Agree!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
    florida
    United States
    Member #136668
    December 16, 2012
    332 Posts
    Posted: September 9, 2015, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Way to go notmyday! Drum 

You seem to have a knack for selecting good lexi digits! Would you care to share on what you look for when selecting the digits? Any specific patterns? Trends? etc...

Thanks in advance for sharing! lol Dance

again last night i had the first 5 lexi digits i had 3 tickets with 4 of 5  missed last lexi by one and i played 32 tickets. i took the lexi numbers and broke them into pairs of 2 from highest to lowest made a spread sheet to track hot and cold hits it is getting easy to eliminate certain lexi digits in certain positions. i tack only last 20 draws. when you hit the lexi position it tells you how many times each lexi hit for that position 2 highest give a 1 value next 2 highest give a 2 value down to a 5 value for the 2 coldest now you only have 5 digits to pick instead of 10 some positions there will be obvious ones to eliminate as the rarely hit in that position. hope this helps.

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      859 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2015, 4:08 am - IP Logged

again last night i had the first 5 lexi digits i had 3 tickets with 4 of 5  missed last lexi by one and i played 32 tickets. i took the lexi numbers and broke them into pairs of 2 from highest to lowest made a spread sheet to track hot and cold hits it is getting easy to eliminate certain lexi digits in certain positions. i tack only last 20 draws. when you hit the lexi position it tells you how many times each lexi hit for that position 2 highest give a 1 value next 2 highest give a 2 value down to a 5 value for the 2 coldest now you only have 5 digits to pick instead of 10 some positions there will be obvious ones to eliminate as the rarely hit in that position. hope this helps.

Ok, thanks.

Does it mean that you wheel a couple of them in each position?

Adam

florida
        United States
        Member #136668
        December 16, 2012
        332 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2015, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Ok, thanks.

Does it mean that you wheel a couple of them in each position?

Adam

yes adam i use only one in the first and 2 in each of the others for 32 tickets.

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          859 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2015, 4:18 am - IP Logged

yes adam i use only one in the first and 2 in each of the others for 32 tickets.

Sounds great. Especially if you got so much confidence to be able to pick 1 digit only for the first position.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3962 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2015, 6:15 am - IP Logged

I have the lexie predictor finished except for about the last 15 lines of code.  This may sound good

but I been working on those 15 lines for at least 15 years. LOL  Anyway just giving a update and

hope everyone understands that it may not work any better than selecting at random.

RL

This explains the process of writing prediction code.

Bang HeadDanceBang HeadDanceBedBang HeadBang HeadBang HeadSmash

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              859 Posts
              Posted: September 11, 2015, 7:26 am - IP Logged

I have the lexie predictor finished except for about the last 15 lines of code.  This may sound good

but I been working on those 15 lines for at least 15 years. LOL  Anyway just giving a update and

hope everyone understands that it may not work any better than selecting at random.

RL

Craig

Sure, but why not give it a chance. We will not know if we do not try.

Thanks again for all you've been doing.

Adam

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                Tn
                United States
                Member #54963
                September 4, 2007
                1164 Posts
                Posted: September 11, 2015, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Craig

Sure, but why not give it a chance. We will not know if we do not try.

Thanks again for all you've been doing.

Adam

I Agree! THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN IS....ThudTypeLOL

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                  NE PA
                  United States
                  Member #127838
                  May 10, 2012
                  1230 Posts
                  Posted: September 11, 2015, 9:22 am - IP Logged

RL

sometimes a line of emoticons is all you need to sum it up perfectly and I think yours did!

lol

PA mid draw front pairs did not show in 2015,2016
                  17x,21x,49x,552,93x (4)

PA eve draw front pairs for str8 plays 2016 that haven't hit yet
                  17x,28x (2)
                  common front both draws 17x

singles that haven't hit in either draw yet 
                  doubles

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3962 Posts
                    Posted: September 11, 2015, 11:58 am - IP Logged

I ran it for the first time today, it spit out 666. I felt like the devil was flipping me off.

RL   Evil Uhh

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      859 Posts
                      Posted: September 11, 2015, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

I ran it for the first time today, it spit out 666. I felt like the devil was flipping me off.

RL   Evil Uhh

Craig,

Very impressive that you coped with these 15 lines of code that fast.

Adam

watch out's avatar - behold
                        Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #129908
                        July 1, 2012
                        200 Posts
                        Posted: September 11, 2015, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

RL   Evil Uhh

Lol and today is 911Scared.

Just do it......

florida
                          United States
                          Member #136668
                          December 16, 2012
                          332 Posts
                          Posted: September 11, 2015, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

https://app.box.com/s/8eie7frxy9f6xv1rw1qlmtlm2qlqq0ve 

here is a link to my tracking for the lexi number first page is the back 3 numbers second page is the first for numbers i split them because it was easier for me to input these in my lotsoft the second page on the right side breaks the lexi numbers into pairs of 2 with number 1 hottest 2 numbers down to 5 as the 2 coldest numbers on the third page i broke it up to 3 sets and added a random generator for that page. these are for florida fantasy five just replace the lexi numbers on the first 2 pages on the left for your state and on the right put the hot cold count in 20 draws back on top to the newest draw on the bottom when i update these on the right i delete top line move column up and enter the new count on line 20 on the left it is the opposite last draw on top to the 20th on line 20 i done this for me to understand but once you get your states info in you will be able to see patterns of hot and cold with certain position you can see where a hot or cold number rarely hits so you can eliminate certain ones for certain position. on the third page you update your lexi count and when you change the amount of times drawn it will auto change on the right the far right is just to take each lexi column from the left input it in that column then highlight the al column click data sort desending al column only then the numbers with the red line will be easier to transfer the numbers in the correct place from hot to cold. i have not had to change them since i started tracking these but when you get a number in the second or third position that is higher than one above it just click data sort and desend it will update that column but i have yet to have to do it. hope this helps any ? just ask haters can hate but this has helped me a lot in finding which lexi to play in each position. if you use the 3rd page and wheel whatever setup you come up with it will generally produce 450 or so sets depending how many from the third position you use this is the only time i use the filters if i am sure a certain digit wont cone then block it before you run the sets to reduce the numbers play with it after the first ten and see how good you get after putting the last ten in you will get better and better at choosing which sets to use. good luck everyon. rl and or winsum if you can improve that spreadsheet or make it better please do so just share it with us all. thanks all and happy winning.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                            From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                            United States
                            Member #49750
                            February 13, 2007
                            439 Posts
                            Posted: September 11, 2015, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

https://app.box.com/s/8eie7frxy9f6xv1rw1qlmtlm2qlqq0ve 

here is a link to my tracking for the lexi number first page is the back 3 numbers second page is the first for numbers i split them because it was easier for me to input these in my lotsoft the second page on the right side breaks the lexi numbers into pairs of 2 with number 1 hottest 2 numbers down to 5 as the 2 coldest numbers on the third page i broke it up to 3 sets and added a random generator for that page. these are for florida fantasy five just replace the lexi numbers on the first 2 pages on the left for your state and on the right put the hot cold count in 20 draws back on top to the newest draw on the bottom when i update these on the right i delete top line move column up and enter the new count on line 20 on the left it is the opposite last draw on top to the 20th on line 20 i done this for me to understand but once you get your states info in you will be able to see patterns of hot and cold with certain position you can see where a hot or cold number rarely hits so you can eliminate certain ones for certain position. on the third page you update your lexi count and when you change the amount of times drawn it will auto change on the right the far right is just to take each lexi column from the left input it in that column then highlight the al column click data sort desending al column only then the numbers with the red line will be easier to transfer the numbers in the correct place from hot to cold. i have not had to change them since i started tracking these but when you get a number in the second or third position that is higher than one above it just click data sort and desend it will update that column but i have yet to have to do it. hope this helps any ? just ask haters can hate but this has helped me a lot in finding which lexi to play in each position. if you use the 3rd page and wheel whatever setup you come up with it will generally produce 450 or so sets depending how many from the third position you use this is the only time i use the filters if i am sure a certain digit wont cone then block it before you run the sets to reduce the numbers play with it after the first ten and see how good you get after putting the last ten in you will get better and better at choosing which sets to use. good luck everyon. rl and or winsum if you can improve that spreadsheet or make it better please do so just share it with us all. thanks all and happy winning.

notmyday, thanks a lot for sharing man! sent from my iPhone.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                              From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                              United States
                              Member #49750
                              February 13, 2007
                              439 Posts
                              Posted: September 11, 2015, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Green laughlol. That just cracked me up man! LOL

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

Page 37 of 98