Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 8 months ago by frenchie.

Page 38 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
notmyday's avatar - 8ball
florida
United States
Member #136668
December 16, 2012
335 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2015, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

you are welcome it was inspired by the great t-lex program and just another way to help pick the lexi or to eliminate them from certain positions.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
    From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
    United States
    Member #49750
    February 13, 2007
    439 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2015, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I ran it for the first time today, it spit out 666. I felt like the devil was flipping me off.

RL   Evil Uhh

Green laughlol. That just cracked me up man! LOL Sent from my iPhone.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3985 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2015, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Craig,

Very impressive that you coped with these 15 lines of code that fast.

Adam

Adam

I keep changing the core with new stuff but I am beginning to think my math skills are lacking

and need updated.  I am getting too old and learning new stuff keeps getting harder and harder.

Anyway, I will keep trying and maybe someday I will find something that will work.  I will study

notmydays methods and see if I can code them into some sort of prediction algorithm while

taking a break from the current project.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        860 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2015, 3:09 am - IP Logged

Adam

I keep changing the core with new stuff but I am beginning to think my math skills are lacking

and need updated.  I am getting too old and learning new stuff keeps getting harder and harder.

Anyway, I will keep trying and maybe someday I will find something that will work.  I will study

notmydays methods and see if I can code them into some sort of prediction algorithm while

taking a break from the current project.

RL

Craig

The way I see it you just need a break.

I think that notmyways method of looking at lexie digits is the most reliable way of playing based on lexies. I do not know if it can be coded or not, but it simply works. When I think of  what if it were combined with a group or 2 my face sort of lights up

Adam

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          860 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2015, 3:12 am - IP Logged

notmyday,

Thank you for sharing it. It's very generous of you.

I have to look thouroughly at your way of tracking to see if I understand it properly.

Adam

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            860 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2015, 5:06 am - IP Logged

https://app.box.com/s/8eie7frxy9f6xv1rw1qlmtlm2qlqq0ve 

here is a link to my tracking for the lexi number first page is the back 3 numbers second page is the first for numbers i split them because it was easier for me to input these in my lotsoft the second page on the right side breaks the lexi numbers into pairs of 2 with number 1 hottest 2 numbers down to 5 as the 2 coldest numbers on the third page i broke it up to 3 sets and added a random generator for that page. these are for florida fantasy five just replace the lexi numbers on the first 2 pages on the left for your state and on the right put the hot cold count in 20 draws back on top to the newest draw on the bottom when i update these on the right i delete top line move column up and enter the new count on line 20 on the left it is the opposite last draw on top to the 20th on line 20 i done this for me to understand but once you get your states info in you will be able to see patterns of hot and cold with certain position you can see where a hot or cold number rarely hits so you can eliminate certain ones for certain position. on the third page you update your lexi count and when you change the amount of times drawn it will auto change on the right the far right is just to take each lexi column from the left input it in that column then highlight the al column click data sort desending al column only then the numbers with the red line will be easier to transfer the numbers in the correct place from hot to cold. i have not had to change them since i started tracking these but when you get a number in the second or third position that is higher than one above it just click data sort and desend it will update that column but i have yet to have to do it. hope this helps any ? just ask haters can hate but this has helped me a lot in finding which lexi to play in each position. if you use the 3rd page and wheel whatever setup you come up with it will generally produce 450 or so sets depending how many from the third position you use this is the only time i use the filters if i am sure a certain digit wont cone then block it before you run the sets to reduce the numbers play with it after the first ten and see how good you get after putting the last ten in you will get better and better at choosing which sets to use. good luck everyon. rl and or winsum if you can improve that spreadsheet or make it better please do so just share it with us all. thanks all and happy winning.

notmyday,

I got a question. You divide lexie digits in such a way that you have the last 3 on the first page and then the first four. So one position is overlapping as your lexie has a total of 6 digits. Why so?

Thanks.

Adam

florida
              United States
              Member #136668
              December 16, 2012
              335 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2015, 6:32 am - IP Logged

notmyday,

I got a question. You divide lexie digits in such a way that you have the last 3 on the first page and then the first four. So one position is overlapping as your lexie has a total of 6 digits. Why so?

Thanks.

Adam

when i first done the sheets i was inputting info into lotsoft and it was for the pick 4 part of lotsoft . something to look at is the sums of the first four and last three i see certain sums hit alot more than others just something else to look at. RL i would never ask you to do more than you already do but if you was to incorporate my sheet into your program i think we will have more people hitting the jackpots i know it has made a big difference in my lexi picks. i know my sheets look messy but they were really only meant for my eyes to understand but the are easy so once you get use to them they are a good tool to use for the lexi program.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3985 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2015, 7:35 am - IP Logged

notmyday

When you get time, if you can make a detailed list that you think explains how you make your selections

then PM me and I will try to automate the process and build a tool to generate the information.  I know

that these things don't work every game but anything that leads us closer is always needed.  Thanks for

posting.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                  Tn
                  United States
                  Member #54963
                  September 4, 2007
                  1164 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2015, 9:53 am - IP Logged

notmyday

When you get time, if you can make a detailed list that you think explains how you make your selections

then PM me and I will try to automate the process and build a tool to generate the information.  I know

that these things don't work every game but anything that leads us closer is always needed.  Thanks for

posting.

RL

I Agree! and TY notmyday!!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

sasharp65's avatar - DS2 Copy.jpg
                    PA
                    United States
                    Member #105022
                    January 23, 2011
                    62 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2015, 10:08 am - IP Logged

I think a list in general of different ways people make selections would be greatly helpful to people on this forum.

I know I struggle with it.

florida
                      United States
                      Member #136668
                      December 16, 2012
                      335 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2015, 10:08 am - IP Logged

I Agree! and TY notmyday!!!!

you all are welcome we need things like this to helps us all make better choices when it comes to picking numbers to play RL has got my info and i can only hope it made sense to him as when time permits he will try coding my idea into t-lex so it will be easy to use. eveyone that uses this idea let us know of your success because with a little testing and practice you will infact get better at getting your lexi digits in the correct positions good luck communication is the key to success so lets communicate people.

Mount Morris
                        United States
                        Member #46750
                        September 27, 2006
                        139 Posts
                        Posted: September 12, 2015, 10:46 am - IP Logged

I down loaded your tracking for Lex digit but cant open it is it excell or what do I need another program to open it?

watch out's avatar - behold
                          Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #129908
                          July 1, 2012
                          200 Posts
                          Posted: September 12, 2015, 11:35 am - IP Logged

I down loaded your tracking for Lex digit but cant open it is it excell or what do I need another program to open it?

Adobe Reader

Just do it......

florida
                            United States
                            Member #136668
                            December 16, 2012
                            335 Posts
                            Posted: September 12, 2015, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

it is open office free down load from amazon apache open office

watch out's avatar - behold
                              Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #129908
                              July 1, 2012
                              200 Posts
                              Posted: September 12, 2015, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

you all are welcome we need things like this to helps us all make better choices when it comes to picking numbers to play RL has got my info and i can only hope it made sense to him as when time permits he will try coding my idea into t-lex so it will be easy to use. eveyone that uses this idea let us know of your success because with a little testing and practice you will infact get better at getting your lexi digits in the correct positions good luck communication is the key to success so lets communicate people.

Anydaynow

Thanks

Just do it......

Page 38 of 98