Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 43 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
859 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2015, 3:30 am - IP Logged

One thing I wanted to add that I can hardly find draws when at least one lexie digit  from previous draw does not repeat. It does not mean it will repeat in the same position, but actually it might help in digit selections as most of the time we have one or more too many to choose from.

I find the biggest challenge in picking the lexie for the first position. It's true that I have a range 0-8 so quite big but still it's a lame excuse for me.

Adam

Guys

Here below is a snippet of my 5/42 last draws with the first four lexie digits. Quite some draws and only 1 case where there was no repeat from previous draw.

Adam

lexie

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3964 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2015, 4:06 am - IP Logged

Frenchie,

I agree with you. It would have been nice if it would allow 20 past draws to be loaded for games! Alas, you must have at least 180 draw history for T-Lex to work. otherwise, you will get "Input past end of file Continue? Yes No" lol. Thanks everyone!

adulane

When I wrote the T-lex or for that matter all my lottery programs I did not consider that some game files

would have very few games in history.  When MO starts a new game I will generate a random database

with 1000 lines as in most situations fewer than 1000 games does not give a player much to go on as far

as analysis.  My analysis is matrix based with not much consideration given to actual order except for the

last 10 games or so.  What I do is when a new game starts I use the random DB ant then wait until 10 or

so real games are played before I start playing.  I think you guys bring up a valid point and what I will do

is add a option that allows the user to adjust the number of games to use in nmd's analysis.  Remember if

we vary the way notmyday does his analysis we might not get the same results.   I remember fixing bugs

in code and getting complaints that the option did not work as well.  To me that was a bit funny because

how does fixing something make it worse.  The game is random so who knows, this could be one of those

type situations.  Anyway, I will make the changes and you guys can give feedback rather it helps or not.

The lottery is a strange beast but everything has an achilles heel.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2015, 4:38 am - IP Logged

Drawings updated through Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Master zip file download link:

https://copy.com/J3RGBBCVXpk7wbeD

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5894 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2015, 5:48 am - IP Logged

I created a package using 3-2-4-4-x-9 for F536.

Results 1-4-0-8-4-9

not very good, more practice.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2015, 6:23 am - IP Logged

Created 2 Excel files using notmyday's videos.  The Excel files are a work-in-progress.

Download link to the zip file:

https://copy.com/129KNrwdos9GAVT2

The zip file contains 2 Excel files for those using Excel version 2007, 2010, and 2013.  I currently use Excel 2010.

The Excel file names are TLexStep1.xlsm and TLexStep2.xlsm

Create a new folder and name the new folder whatever you like.  Example, ExcelNMD.

Unzip the 2 Excel files into your new folder named in the step above.

Open the Excel file TLexStep1.xlsm. Note: You nay need to enable content/macros

Click the Tab at the bottom labeled "DrawImport"

My T-Lex program is installed on my C:\ drive. (C:\T-Lex) If you drive designation is not the letter "C" you will need to click cell U5 and change th letter "C" to your drive letter (A through Z).  Click cell U5 and to the right you should see a drop-down arrow.  Click the drop-down arrow and select the letter of your hard drive.  Mine is the letter "C"

This Excel file TLexStep1 will import any lottery game located in the C:\T-Lex\Master folder.

I currently have the Florida Fantasy 5/36 game loaded.

To add your particular game you will need to click the Toolbar "Clear Drawings" located in cell range O3:P5.  This should clear the drawings from cell rows range B through J.

Next, click cell U2.  You should see a drop-down arrow to the right.  Click the drop-down arrow and select the game you want to import.

Next, click the Toolbar labeled "Click to Import Draw Text File" located in cell range O13:P17

You should see the drawings fill-in cell range rows B through J.

Optional:

If you need to add a new drawing click the Tab at the bottom labeled "AddNewDrawing".  In cell range B18 through J18 you should see the last drawing.  If you need to add additional drawings go to cell C22.  Click cell C22 and you should see a drop-down arrow to the right.  Click the drop down arrow and select the date of the new drawing you want to add.  Next enter the winning numbers in cell range D22:J22.  Depending on how many numbers are drawn you may not need to fill in all the cell through J22.

Once you have your new drawing entered click the Tab at the bottom labeled "DrawImport".  In cell range R3:S3 you will see the Toolbar labeled "Add New Drawing".  Click this Toolbar and it should add the new drawing to cell range B20 through J20.

Once you have your Lottery game history up-to-date go to the Main Menu and Select > File > Open and browse to the folder where you unzipped the Excel files and locate the 2nd Excel file "TLexStep2.xlsm".  You may need to enable content/macros.  This file may take about 30 seconds to calculate the formulas.

I will try and put together a video on how to use TLexStep2.xlsm and also TLexStep1.xlsm later this morning....

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2015, 6:37 am - IP Logged

Excel file TLexStep2.xlsm

Florida Fantasy 5/36 game

Tab labeled "LexiRankingChart"

Lexi Ranking

Tab labeled "LexiGroup<snip>Skips"

NMD2

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: September 17, 2015, 7:20 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I have uploaded the newest patch version this morning at 6:11am 9/17/15.  This patch includes the

color graph and the option to change the number of games used in the analysis.  To set the number

of game first load the nmd analysis and then press the letter H on the keyboard.  This will bring up

the game set utility where all you have to do is enter the number of historic games to use and then

press the enter key.  The program saves this setting and will use that value until it is changed by the

user.  Note! If you cannot find a value to play then changing the number of games to another value

might give better results.

Patch download link

https://app.box.com/s/zwntsx8qo74d5qiyl662r4jtw8gikngp

RL

patch update

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                859 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2015, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I have uploaded the newest patch version this morning at 6:11am 9/17/15.  This patch includes the

color graph and the option to change the number of games used in the analysis.  To set the number

of game first load the nmd analysis and then press the letter H on the keyboard.  This will bring up

the game set utility where all you have to do is enter the number of historic games to use and then

press the enter key.  The program saves this setting and will use that value until it is changed by the

user.  Note! If you cannot find a value to play then changing the number of games to another value

might give better results.

Patch download link

https://app.box.com/s/zwntsx8qo74d5qiyl662r4jtw8gikngp

RL

patch update

Craig

I just installed the patch and wanted to check how it goes. I changed the number of games to 20. Now I decided to change it to some other value and it looks it keeps the number of 20 games and won't change it.

Thanks.

Adam

Btw Is it possible to switch off color grid and turn on digit display instead?

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  859 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2015, 7:41 am - IP Logged

Craig

I just installed the patch and wanted to check how it goes. I changed the number of games to 20. Now I decided to change it to some other value and it looks it keeps the number of 20 games and won't change it.

Thanks.

Adam

Btw Is it possible to switch off color grid and turn on digit display instead?

Craig

Pls disregard my fromer message I ust have been blinded by the color grid. It's ok.

Sorry

Adam

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3964 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2015, 7:43 am - IP Logged

I just caught a minor bug in the pair-sums average value.  Anyway it's fixed and uploaded new file

at 6:39am. Use the same link as above.

RL

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3964 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2015, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Craig

Pls disregard my fromer message I ust have been blinded by the color grid. It's ok.

Sorry

Adam

Adam

I just tested and it worked for me, also there is no way to switch the view back to the way it was

RL

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        859 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2015, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Adam

I just tested and it worked for me, also there is no way to switch the view back to the way it was

RL

Craig,

Yes, it works ok. Thanks.

I will have to get used to the new look of it.

Adam

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          859 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2015, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Results 1-4-0-8-4-9

not very good, more practice.

Bob,

You took much of a gamble putting 1 lexie in each position, leaving 1 position empty.

It's true that we are much better off putting 1 digit in the first position, but then it seems that giving alternatives is not a bad choice.

We should pay most attention to the first position as that one is very important.

Adam

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: September 17, 2015, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Updated TLexStep2.xlsm file.

Added additional worksheets to use with RL's T-Lex  program.

https://copy.com/tK9uG1ZHxTBvvzeC

Note: Delete the previous Excel files and replace with the 2 Excel files in the zip file above.

Horwood NL
                              Canada
                              Member #70613
                              February 6, 2009
                              296 Posts
                              Posted: September 17, 2015, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Updated TLexStep2.xlsm file.

Added additional worksheets to use with RL's T-Lex  program.

https://copy.com/tK9uG1ZHxTBvvzeC

Note: Delete the previous Excel files and replace with the 2 Excel files in the zip file above.

Steve  The skip charts in TLexStep2 do not go past POS 5 for the 649 games or am I missing something.

In the my selections area do I enter the group and lexie that I think will come next in the green area?

Thanks

GW

Page 43 of 98