Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 40 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
479 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2015, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

ok here is a link to video of my spreadsheet it is poor quality as my camera seems to be missing cord so i used an old webcam i think you can see what is going on hope this answers some questions https://youtu.be/FQmA-VQSUNE 

sorry for the poor quality if i find my camera cord i can redo this but for my first ever video at least i got it to work.

Notmyday,

Thank you for that video it's a big help.

Frenchie.

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
    florida
    United States
    Member #136668
    December 16, 2012
    334 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2015, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

RL i think you have done a great job looking at them one at a time is what i do just my spreadsheet just showed everything looks like you nailed it i will lok forward to it. thanks.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3964 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2015, 2:25 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

Here are two links, the first is to download the T-lex patch.  This is not a full install and is for

users that already have T-lex installed.  The patch will just replace the T-lex.exe file and no

other changes are made.

https://app.box.com/s/zwntsx8qo74d5qiyl662r4jtw8gikngp

The second link is to a small video I made on how to use the new option.  Watch the video

as it will cover the NMD analysis tool and will also cut down on questions on how to use it.

https://app.box.com/s/h0sdqkbvgbv9mu6k3lzk3rrwfm8n9jrh

Now maybe we can all start winning like notmyday.

Party

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
        Tn
        United States
        Member #54963
        September 4, 2007
        1164 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2015, 2:46 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

Here are two links, the first is to download the T-lex patch.  This is not a full install and is for

users that already have T-lex installed.  The patch will just replace the T-lex.exe file and no

other changes are made.

The second link is to a small video I made on how to use the new option.  Watch the video

as it will cover the NMD analysis tool and will also cut down on questions on how to use it.

Party

RL

Thanks RL!!!!!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          859 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2015, 8:10 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

other changes are made.

Party

RL

Thanks a lot.

Adam

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2015, 8:13 am - IP Logged

notmyday,

Here similar to steps program the single most important decision is to choose a group from which the digits will come. I wanted to ask you one question only. What is or are the biggest decision driver(s) making you opt for one specific group?

Thanks.

Adam

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: September 15, 2015, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Adam

From watching his video I thinks he starts with the one that looks best from the last 20 games.

Next he then checks the games out for each of the digits in that group.  If two digits have the

same number of hits then he looks at the one that is out the longest.  If the games out are more

than +/- 2 or 3 of there average then he may start looking at another group.  There is a certain

amount of gut instinct but his basic analysis is very close to what I use. 

I will add this, when looking at the overall hit/games-out and the pair-sums hit/games-out you

may notice that many times there are around 4 or so digits that are very cold and have not hit

for quite some time.  I like to exclude these and stick with what has been hitting best over the

short term.   This does not always work because at some point those cold digits will hit. 

I added the tool to my version of the lexie program and I think I will add a bias search for the 

group data.  If it seems to help then I will add it to the T-lex.  If we were able to nail down the

group for each lex position then we are way ahead in the game.   Wheeling 2 digits in each cell

for my 5-39 will produce a total of 64 unfiltered lines.  Not a bad amount to work with and even

more so if using DMP to filter.  The auto filter should do very well with that type of setup also.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                859 Posts
                Posted: September 15, 2015, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Adam

From watching his video I thinks he starts with the one that looks best from the last 20 games.

Next he then checks the games out for each of the digits in that group.  If two digits have the

same number of hits then he looks at the one that is out the longest.  If the games out are more

than +/- 2 or 3 of there average then he may start looking at another group.  There is a certain

I will add this, when looking at the overall hit/games-out and the pair-sums hit/games-out you

may notice that many times there are around 4 or so digits that are very cold and have not hit

for quite some time.  I like to exclude these and stick with what has been hitting best over the

short term.   This does not always work because at some point those cold digits will hit. 

I added the tool to my version of the lexie program and I think I will add a bias search for the 

group data.  If it seems to help then I will add it to the T-lex.  If we were able to nail down the

group for each lex position then we are way ahead in the game.   Wheeling 2 digits in each cell

for my 5-39 will produce a total of 64 unfiltered lines.  Not a bad amount to work with and even

more so if using DMP to filter.  The auto filter should do very well with that type of setup also.

RL

Craig,

Thanks. That's the thing I'm not sure about if one can ever be sure. The decision as to the group to pick is the most vital one. If there's a good way to it then we'd be well on the road.

Adam

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  859 Posts
                  Posted: September 15, 2015, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Craig

I've noticed something in the sums in my 5/42 first position. The last sum presented is 09 while we could have much more than this for example 14 if digit 7 was followed by another 7. Is it ok?

sums

Thanks

Adam

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3964 Posts
                    Posted: September 15, 2015, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Adam

I don't know but it seems possible.  I am still trying to learn how the data flows game to game.

RL

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      859 Posts
                      Posted: September 15, 2015, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Adam

I don't know but it seems possible.  I am still trying to learn how the data flows game to game.

RL

ok, thanks.

I was also wondering to what extent better hitting pairs or triples could be helpful in digit setups. I have no idea at all.

Adam

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5387 Posts
                        Posted: September 15, 2015, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Master zip file Database files for T-Lex

https://copy.com/J3RGBBCVXpk7wbeD

Instructions:  Florida Fantasy 536 Game

Open T-Lex program.  Make sure the Game that is the active game is NOT the Florida 536 game.  You should NOT see the FL5360.txt located at the bottom of the T-Lex window.  If the Florida 536 game is the current game you will need to select another game.  Click Select-G > select another game text file.

Close the T-Lex program if open.

Download the "Master" zip file from the link above.  Place the downloaded zip file in the T-Lex folder.  Normally C:\T-Lex

Open the C:\T-Lex folder

You should see a sub-folder "Master"

The "Master" sub-folder is where all the updated files should go.  So unzip the contents of the "Master" zip file (above link) the your Master sub-folder.

Open the Master folder and you should see additional sub-folders for different countries.

Open your countries sub-folder.  For example, if you live in the U.S. you would open the sub-folder "United States"

Next, open your states game folder.  For example, Florida folder.

Inside the Florida folder you should see all the Lottery Games for Florida.  Fantasy 5 36, etc.

Open the folder Fantasy 5 36 folder and you should see the text file FL5360.TXT.  Double-click the FL5360.TXT file to open it and make sure the most current drawing is at the top which should be:

MON  09/14/15   06 08 10 19 34

Close the FL5360.TXT file.

Copy and Paste the FL5360.TXT file into the "Games" folder located in the C:\T-Lex folder.  If you have an existing FL5360.TXT file you will need to replace it.

Open the T-Lex program

Click Select-G button (top right hand corner)

Double-click the FL5360.TXT file.

You should now have the Florida Fantasy 536 game loaded in T-Lex

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: September 15, 2015, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Master zip file Database files for T-Lex

https://copy.com/J3RGBBCVXpk7wbeD

Instructions:  Florida Fantasy 536 Game

Open T-Lex program.  Make sure the Game that is the active game is NOT the Florida 536 game.  You should NOT see the FL5360.txt located at the bottom of the T-Lex window.  If the Florida 536 game is the current game you will need to select another game.  Click Select-G > select another game text file.

Close the T-Lex program if open.

Download the "Master" zip file from the link above.  Place the downloaded zip file in the T-Lex folder.  Normally C:\T-Lex

Open the C:\T-Lex folder

You should see a sub-folder "Master"

The "Master" sub-folder is where all the updated files should go.  So unzip the contents of the "Master" zip file (above link) the your Master sub-folder.

Open the Master folder and you should see additional sub-folders for different countries.

Open your countries sub-folder.  For example, if you live in the U.S. you would open the sub-folder "United States"

Next, open your states game folder.  For example, Florida folder.

Inside the Florida folder you should see all the Lottery Games for Florida.  Fantasy 5 36, etc.

Open the folder Fantasy 5 36 folder and you should see the text file FL5360.TXT.  Double-click the FL5360.TXT file to open it and make sure the most current drawing is at the top which should be:

MON  09/14/15   06 08 10 19 34

Close the FL5360.TXT file.

Copy and Paste the FL5360.TXT file into the "Games" folder located in the C:\T-Lex folder.  If you have an existing FL5360.TXT file you will need to replace it.

Open the T-Lex program

Click Select-G button (top right hand corner)

Double-click the FL5360.TXT file.

You should now have the Florida Fantasy 536 game loaded in T-Lex

Put together a video on how to use the Master zip file.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCCTyF0sbys

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                            florida
                            United States
                            Member #136668
                            December 16, 2012
                            334 Posts
                            Posted: September 15, 2015, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Adam

RL

thanks RL you nailed his question and thanks for making it part of the program the more you use this tool the better everyone will get i also put one together for the p3 and won 500 as it is intended for str8 picks only. same group concept just it is actual digits and only three columns.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                              Los Angeles
                              United States
                              Member #75410
                              June 2, 2009
                              479 Posts
                              Posted: September 15, 2015, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Thank you very much for this update, very nice work.

Please don't give up on the " Steps " to me it is one of the best feature.

Frenchie.

Page 40 of 98