Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 48 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
859 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2015, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Funny thing, yesterday I hit  the first 4 of 6 lexie digits and it was only 1 x 3 of 5.

The actual lexie was : 6 6 8 4 4 3 the lexie I played was : 6 6 8 4 3 3

That means that having the first four correct does not mean we hit at least a 4 of 5.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3966 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2015, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Adam

If you set the first 4 and leave the last 2 open and generate 100 lines then you can see the number

of match 3,4,5 hits.  Anytime you set all 6 digits then it's possible to get a 3of5.  Most of the lines

produced will be match 3's with a 4 digits setup.  That's why I suggest setting the first 4 for 100 lines

and then select around 5 from that list to play.  It's easy to figure out how many lines to play so that

a 4of5 is played.  The 5of5 can be any of the 100 line and cannot be pre-selected, the auto filter will

however pull out at least 1 4of5 provided it exist in the group.  It's like DMP where several times I hit

every filter but 1 and ended with a 2of5 or maybe a 3of5 then had games where I missed 15 filters

and ended with several 4of5 matches.  It's not good to set every digit, I like to at least leave the

last lexie digit wild for 10 lines and then take my chances by selecting a couple.  Just think, had you

set the first 4 you would of had a 5of5 in 100 lines.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3966 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2015, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I created a video for the steps tool for those who have never used it.  I hoped adding this tool

would take very little time and here it is 9:20.  Five hours for what I hoped would be less than

30 minutes.  Got to go.

RL

Steps instruction video download.

https://app.box.com/s/g6xphk3d1teq5tup10xbvljp01mg7aqg

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2015, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Adam

If you set the first 4 and leave the last 2 open and generate 100 lines then you can see the number

of match 3,4,5 hits.  Anytime you set all 6 digits then it's possible to get a 3of5.  Most of the lines

produced will be match 3's with a 4 digits setup.  That's why I suggest setting the first 4 for 100 lines

and then select around 5 from that list to play.  It's easy to figure out how many lines to play so that

a 4of5 is played.  The 5of5 can be any of the 100 line and cannot be pre-selected, the auto filter will

however pull out at least 1 4of5 provided it exist in the group.  It's like DMP where several times I hit

every filter but 1 and ended with a 2of5 or maybe a 3of5 then had games where I missed 15 filters

and ended with several 4of5 matches.  It's not good to set every digit, I like to at least leave the

last lexie digit wild for 10 lines and then take my chances by selecting a couple.  Just think, had you

set the first 4 you would of had a 5of5 in 100 lines.

RL

Craig,

Not the first time and probably not the last. Anyway I'd never have played 100 lines so probably the best could have been a 4 of 5 in some 15 sets or so.

I'll give it more shots and we will see.

Adam

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
          Tn
          United States
          Member #54963
          September 4, 2007
          1164 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2015, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Craig,

Not the first time and probably not the last. Anyway I'd never have played 100 lines so probably the best could have been a 4 of 5 in some 15 sets or so.

I'll give it more shots and we will see.

Adam

Pick your 15 from the set of 100 your chances are a lot better!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2015, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Was wondering if the T-Lex has the pick 3 and pick 4 for each state and if so how and where are they? If so how do i add them to my games? Thanks for any help. DLD

I take that back.  You can use T-Lex for Pick 3 and Pick 4 games.

You would need to create a text file and convert the 1st position, 2nd position, and 3rd position to the following:

Pick 3 Games

Say for example your last drawing was 5-9-9

You would convert as follows:

Position 1 = 5 add 10 result = 15

Position 2 = 9 add 20 result = 29

Position 3 = 9 add 30 result = 39

Here is an example of the Florida Pick 3 combined game text file FL3390.TXT

https://copy.com/IYiOmG1aZOvmegrg

This is the text file with the filtered sets:

https://copy.com/SANnJn7jB7rxsBBY

The winning number was 5-9-9 if you selected the 1st 3 Lexi's correctly.

Here is the Excel file to use for filtering using Lexi's

https://copy.com/bphyhwiLifD9jchh

TLex Pick 3 V2

TLex Pick 3 1

Sweden
              Member #163023
              January 17, 2015
              34 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2015, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,

i found interesting programs for 1,2,3 groups. I hope it can help. I'm not programmer so if somebody can see if it's possible to convert those programs. 

Google rps contest and click on Leaderboard. There are  programs for rock,scissor , paper and they are good to predict opponents next move and beat that. We need only prediction part.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                479 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2015, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Thank you for the Steps tool very nice program and also for the well done video.

Frenchie.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3966 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2015, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

winsum

That's amazing and I am surprised it worked.  You should test it on several games and make sure it does not

miss every now and then.  Pick-4 should not be a problem as T-lex is designed for pick-4 number games so by

adding a decade digit it should work fine.   I do know that many of the statements in the code can handle all

games with 1 number up to 6 or 7 but not sure all of them will.   This could cause it to miss every so often but

again, I am not sure. 

RL

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: September 24, 2015, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

I should have added that you would select the 2nd digit in each of the 3 sets per line.

For example, the top line in the screen shot below is 15, 29, 39 so you would use just 5-9-9 which was the winning number in Florida Pick 3 evening drawing on Wednesday, September 23, 2015.

You would just need to correctly enter the the 1st 3 Lexi's out of 4 in T-Lex in your analysis.

Also when entering a new drawing in T-Lex you would NOT enter the actual winning number per say.  For example, today's Florida Midday drawing was 2-0-2 so we would enter the winning numbers in T-Lex as follows:

1st Position = 2  converted equals (add +10 + 2) = 12

2nd Position = 0 converted equals (add +20 +0) = 20

3rd Position = 2 converted equals (add +30 + 2) = 32

So we would click the Update button at the top and make sure the draw date is correct then enter 1st Position = 12, 2nd Position = 20, and 3rd Position = 32

T-Lex 1

TAMPA FLA
                      United States
                      Member #111531
                      May 27, 2011
                      5 Posts
                      Posted: September 25, 2015, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Hi RL, try to open program but gave me an error saying SDL_image.dll was not found..:(

not sure whats going on here. Windows xp pro.. Thanks for your time :)

TAMPA FLA
                        United States
                        Member #111531
                        May 27, 2011
                        5 Posts
                        Posted: September 25, 2015, 12:39 am - IP Logged

The steps program

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: September 25, 2015, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Hi RL, try to open program but gave me an error saying SDL_image.dll was not found..:(

not sure whats going on here. Windows xp pro.. Thanks for your time :)

This might help

When you install software that uses the SDL_image.dll dependency, the software should automatically register the file for you. In some cases your DLL file may not register properly, and as a result, will provide a "SDL_image.dll not registered" error. Fortunately, you can use a built-in utility called "Microsoft Register Server" (regsvr32.exe) to re-register your SDL_image.dll file.

How to re-register SDL_image.dll from an elevated command prompt (Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8):

1. Click the Start button.
                          2. Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
                          3. While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
                          4. You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
                          5. Click Yes.
                          6. Type the following command: regsvr32 /u SDL_image.dll.
                          7. Hit ENTER. This will UN-REGISTER your file.
                          8. Type the following command: regsvr32 /i SDL_image.dll.
                          9. Hit ENTER. This will RE-REGISTER your file.
                          10. Close the command prompt window.
                          11. Re-start the program associated with SDL_image.dll error.

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3966 Posts
                            Posted: September 25, 2015, 4:38 am - IP Logged

The steps program

Ed

You must have T-lex installed first then unzip the files in the steps download into the C:\T-lex folder.

RL

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: September 25, 2015, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Craig,

It seems to work fine for both the Pick 3 and Pick 4 games.

I created 2 Excel files one for the Pick 3 and the 2nd for the Pick 4.

Use this as a companion program after selecting your Steps and Conv (Converting) to Lexi Values

Pick 3 Excel file download link:

https://copy.com/ZCMVkHDKOlqRzXY0

Pick 4 Excel file download link:

https://copy.com/8sOcpVqBYwzBeVW4

Pick 3 Excel file:

Using the Pick 3 version above you would filter columns I, J, and K (only 3) column L is optional.

Example, Click cell I1.  To the right click the drop-down arrow.  Un-select all the values.  Select only the Lexi value you want to use.

Lexi Positions 1 through 3 (Lexi Position 4 is optional).

To Re-Set the filters just click the Toolbar in cell range V1:W1 "ReSet Filters".

Totaled filtered sets will be highlighted in cell Q1

Pick 4 Excel file:

Using the Pick 4 version above you would filter columns L, M, N, and O (only 4) column P is optional.  Lexi Positions 2 through 5 (Lexi Position 6 is optional). 

Example, Click cell L1.  To the right click the drop-down arrow.  Un-select all the values.  Select only the Lexi value you want to use.

Note: Lexi Position 1 (column K does not need to be filtered since it will always be a "1")

To Re-Set the filters just click the Toolbar in cell range AB1:AC1 "ReSet Filters". 

Totaled filtered sets will be highlighted in cell W1

Page 48 of 98