Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 8 months ago by frenchie.

Page 53 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3986 Posts
Posted: October 15, 2015, 6:27 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Decided to give a update on the little predictor tool.  It still needs lost of work but showing a little progress.

Below are a series of 4 pictures.  The first 2 are the last 2 power-ball games, the third is last nights mo-lotto

and the 4th is last nights show me cash.  Not bad for hitting the correct digit in the correct position on a single

line and in the few back-test I have ran several positions were off 2 or less from the actual value.   This gives

me hope that it can be developed further as I have unlimited options to make improvements.

RL

These would not have won anything to speak of but might mean a step in the right direction.

Last night PB

Last Saturday's PB drawing

Last night MO lotto

Last night MO cash-5

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3986 Posts
    Posted: October 15, 2015, 7:26 am - IP Logged

Here is another interesting tid-bit.  I added the option to calculate the OD's in both the actual and

predicted lexie.  In the pic below you can see that even though the predicted set only matched 2

correct digits by position it had 4 of the 5 digits that made up the winning lex.  The predictor predicts

the digits one at a time and not as a single number.  I say predicts but it's more akin to data mining

where the best value is calculated using many data points within the history.  Anyway this might

also be useful, just have to figure out how to use it.

RL

OD stands for overall digit counts, each digits is counted only once.  I should have said ID for independent digit

counts.

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      860 Posts
      Posted: October 15, 2015, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Here is another interesting tid-bit.  I added the option to calculate the OD's in both the actual and

predicted lexie.  In the pic below you can see that even though the predicted set only matched 2

correct digits by position it had 4 of the 5 digits that made up the winning lex.  The predictor predicts

the digits one at a time and not as a single number.  I say predicts but it's more akin to data mining

where the best value is calculated using many data points within the history.  Anyway this might

also be useful, just have to figure out how to use it.

RL

OD stands for overall digit counts, each digits is counted only once.  I should have said ID for independent digit

counts.

Craig

That sounds good given we realize how many digits from the previous draw we can count on to repeat.

Adam

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
        Tn
        United States
        Member #54963
        September 4, 2007
        1164 Posts
        Posted: October 15, 2015, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Decided to give a update on the little predictor tool.  It still needs lost of work but showing a little progress.

Below are a series of 4 pictures.  The first 2 are the last 2 power-ball games, the third is last nights mo-lotto

and the 4th is last nights show me cash.  Not bad for hitting the correct digit in the correct position on a single

line and in the few back-test I have ran several positions were off 2 or less from the actual value.   This gives

me hope that it can be developed further as I have unlimited options to make improvements.

RL

These would not have won anything to speak of but might mean a step in the right direction.

Last night PB

Last Saturday's PB drawing

Last night MO lotto

Last night MO cash-5

Looks Great RL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Da Boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

oldmanjohnson's avatar - walt
          Braselton Ga
          United States
          Member #121665
          January 14, 2012
          35 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2015, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Program look awesome can't wait to try it.

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3986 Posts
            Posted: October 15, 2015, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Adam

There are lots of small bits of information that can be cross referenced against each other which

should help pin down the values or maybe narrow down the field of possible choices.   If I could 

get the tool to match 3 digits to the correct positions with maybe 4 correct digits overall then if

we cross these with the last game knowing that at least 2 will come from the last game then our

overall choices for the final digits will be very limited. 

RL

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3986 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2015, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Boot and OMJ

Keep your fingers crossed as I think this tool offers the best results so far.  I took a different route

using simple observations instead of complex math to choose the digits.  It won't hit all the time

but I think it will help enough to give us a fighting chance.   I hope to have something for download

in a couple weeks.   In the last full lexie download I added a keyboard option to run this tool from

inside T-Lex once it's finished.   Anyway, thanks for your interest.     

RL

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                United States
                Member #49750
                February 13, 2007
                439 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2015, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Boot and OMJ

Keep your fingers crossed as I think this tool offers the best results so far.  I took a different route

using simple observations instead of complex math to choose the digits.  It won't hit all the time

but I think it will help enough to give us a fighting chance.   I hope to have something for download

in a couple weeks.   In the last full lexie download I added a keyboard option to run this tool from

RL

Looks Good RL! Thanks for all your hard work.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  860 Posts
                  Posted: October 16, 2015, 3:07 am - IP Logged

Adam

There are lots of small bits of information that can be cross referenced against each other which

should help pin down the values or maybe narrow down the field of possible choices.   If I could 

get the tool to match 3 digits to the correct positions with maybe 4 correct digits overall then if

we cross these with the last game knowing that at least 2 will come from the last game then our

overall choices for the final digits will be very limited. 

RL

Craig

It's true, if we use too much info we get lost in it pretty fast and everything gets harder instead of simpler.

Btw the last P-6 draw was on the verge of impossible : 40,41,42,46,47,49

Playing anything but lexie one would never think of such a set.

Adam

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                    Tn
                    United States
                    Member #54963
                    September 4, 2007
                    1164 Posts
                    Posted: October 16, 2015, 3:58 am - IP Logged

Boot and OMJ

RL

Sometimes the simple things like observing is all ya need!! Always enjoy your views rl!! Da Boot!!!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      860 Posts
                      Posted: October 16, 2015, 6:27 am - IP Logged

Craig

It's true, if we use too much info we get lost in it pretty fast and everything gets harder instead of simpler.

Adam

Oh, I forgot to add that somebody hit the JP with his own numbers. Must 've had a dream with the correct numbers in it or belongs to the group of people who always play all 6 numbers from the first decade and/or all 6 numbers from the last decade..

Adam

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3986 Posts
                        Posted: October 16, 2015, 7:06 am - IP Logged

I would say the winner was a decade player,  it would still take a bit of work as there are

210, 6-number lines in 10 numbers.  Maybe they played them all.

RL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19831 Posts
                          Posted: October 16, 2015, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Craig

Adam

Maybe he had a system that picked those numbers and he simply played them rather than say such a combination is impossible.  If you have a system you believe in you don't question its results you just play them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            860 Posts
                            Posted: October 16, 2015, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

It doesn't look like it. The guy played 2 lines only, it's a pity they didn't say what his second line was.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3986 Posts
                              Posted: October 18, 2015, 2:47 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I have been looking at my 6-44 games-out data for the lexies and was a bit surprised how many digits within a single

game were >= than 10 games out.   I also see a series of 3 game-out hits in the last 9 games but think this was a fluke.

I also noticed a lower than average number of 0 skip digits in the last several games.  I also noticed many games had

around 50% games out within the range of 0 to 4.   Another thing was very few had less than 2 digits which were more

than 10 games out.

From this data it looks like a good lexie setup would consist of the following.

3 or 4 digits should be 4 or fewer games out.

At least 2 digits should be >= 10 games out.

At least one digit being zero games out.

This data may vary for different games.

lexie digits     Games-out data

-------------------------------------

6 3 3 3 6 7 5    03-22-07-09-01-04-01

3 2 0 1 8 6 7    03-03-03-06-06-04-19
                              2 8 5 5 6 3 5    07-00-03-35-01-07-05
                              4 8 8 9 9 8 2    10-04-11-13-02-37-03
                              6 4 1 7 6 9 3    01-09-06-08-00-03-04
                              3 2 0 8 6 7 9    05-20-38-15-07-03-12
                              6 1 5 2 9 6 0    01-06-03-02-00-28-16
                              0 0 7 0 9 1 2    07-03-18-08-18-05-03
                              6 8 3 1 8 9 5    00-01-22-03-14-09-11
                              6 5 6 2 0 7 3    07-14-12-04-00-12-05
                              2 8 5 3 0 3 4    07-04-08-00-28-45-23
                              3 0 1 3 2 4 2    13-00-00-17-00-02-07

Page 53 of 98