Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 58 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
roscommon
Ireland
Member #169917
November 7, 2015
2 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2015, 6:07 am - IP Logged

Hi There,

Am`I wrong or the links are broken? I`ve tried to install but I could not go trough it.

Cheer

Bruxo

roscommon
    Ireland
    Member #169917
    November 7, 2015
    2 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2015, 6:14 am - IP Logged

Hi Dear,

I`m a new face in this environment and I would like to help, I do have some experience in lotteries, I tried to install T-Lex but I could not get success on it.

I created some thing on excel and I want share it, I call it Filter of Filters, it allow margin error on filter application.

Maybe I can use T-lex as well and make it work with my reduction strategy

Cheers

Bruxo

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2015, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lotterypost Bruxo190

I would be interested in your Excel file if you wish to share.  Most users of T-Lex would also like your comments.

Why wouldn't T-Lex install properly?

What version of Windows are you using? 32 bit or 64 bit computer?

I think this was the last version of T-Lex that RL released.

https://copy.com/sFjahCoZ9XGAC7PF

Let us know if this worked.

Good Luck!!

Eugene Oregan
        United States
        Member #128629
        May 29, 2012
        419 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2015, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Lakerbem,

We've been talking about NMD's system for a while now, even with videos, you should have recognized the groups system with my post.

I'm just trying to help others get a better view of the group selection.

Everyone else,

I would really personally appreciate it, if MUCH MOOOOOORE PEOPLE would get involve in supporting RL, Steve, Adam and NMD by ADDING ideas!

RL, in previous posts, asked for feedback and new ideas and he would code it into a software, but nothing happened.  I understand if he

gets tired and disappointed sometime because nothing is moving forward and no one gets involved. Most people are waiting in the shadows, waiting for

new stuff but won't post any new ideas. Everybody's thoughts are important, good or bad it really can change a lot of stuff.

T-Lex, I believe has been downloaded over 2000 times and only 4 guys are on it sharing their work about it!!!.

Adam actually had the idea to use DMP with T-Lex together and so far he missed the JP 4 times by 1 digit in a very short period, without his input no one

would know.

NMD came up with his groups system and he also miss the JP few times ( AND THIS IS WITH ONLY 2 MEMBERS )  imagine for example that 2 000 people

do the same, got the picture.

If you look at this tread today Nov. 3rd 2015 there is so far 125,204 Views (I know those views are repeated as we check it) and just a handful

of guys are working on it !!??

Yes I'm a bit upset about it, because I believe and I repeat myself that if people would get more involve, those system would produce new results.

You know who you are, and we are all here for the same purpose so it's up to you to make a change.

Anyway that being said, if this tread doesn't move up I don't know what else to do.

As of now it look like it's getting stuck.

Frenchie,

Have been using the T-lex RL provided with some success. The thing i find interesting is when some information is shared it is taken critically, not to mention anyone directly. Have picked 6 of the 7 lexies correct on 2 ocassions for the game i play, and are cashing tickets regularly. Did post on a couple of occasions, also noticed nmd has left the input to shall i say more learned users. His input is very insightful could be wrong but just my 2 cents. DLD

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3971 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2015, 3:21 am - IP Logged

Guys

NND posted his method and created a video to explain how he uses it.  I added the workout to T-lex

and anyone can apply it to the games they play.  I don't know if he has added anything or changed

his analysis methods but it should be easy for others to play around with and adapt it if necessary. 

I keep playing around with the little predictor tool and so far it's hit and miss, mostly miss.   I see many

patterns in the steps but have yet to figure out just how and when to apply them.  Even if we could

work out a way to predict the first 2 or 3 digits with a high degree of accuracy then it could be damaging

to the lottery.  Most of the daily pick-5 games have 6-digit lexies and if we could predict the first 3 and

leave the 6th wild, the wins would greatly increase.

We have to be careful with what we wish for.   In the past I have been a bit hesitant to post some stuff

because I don't want some well funded lottery syndicate getting their hands on it.   Some stuff is better

left hidden even if it's only a partial answer.   T-lex is a good program although it could use a few more

analysis tools but as some have found it can provide some good results as is. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

oldmanjohnson's avatar - walt
            Braselton Ga
            United States
            Member #121665
            January 14, 2012
            35 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2015, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Well RL your right i am doing just find with what i have. By all means protect your program it is a great program.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3971 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2015, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

It's been mentioned to me that the NND tool needed a better way to view the history

for the last so many games other than using the history list on the right of the program.

I think this little addition will make it easier.  I should have a patch built in the next few

days.

RL

data view

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                479 Posts
                Posted: November 9, 2015, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

lakerben,

No need to apologize, I understand, I personally create my own Excel file for my games ( MM and Fantasy5 ) and sometime shared some of it but wont anymore, it

take some time to create them and when I put it for download, not feed back what so ever not even a thank you, so I stop.

ChetserDennis

Like Steve said I don't know how far DMP works it use to work for the old MM 5/56 then the game change to 75 balls.

RL said he will adjust the game but it would take a wild, so we wait.

But for the mine time, here is the oldest DMP I have, there might be a more resent ?

https://app.boxcn.net/s/g7kft6elt40w54y37a18pxsna72uxu12

dld7763

Thank you for the feed back this is the kind for response I like to read it encourage me to keep going in my work and also

in my selection, now it look like your are 3 guys that almost got it right WHO ELSE please post.

When you say " The thing i find interesting is when some information is shared it is taken critically, not to mention anyone directly " That's is true

some people have nothing else to do than criticizing, those are unhappy people, negative people, ignorant people, lack of intelligence, so

those people don't need to be answer maybe one and that's it, no need to waste time with that kind.

So next time just don't pay attention to those posts, there is much more people that appreciate your feed back or your system or what else

you have to post trust me, I'm one of them.

PERSONALLY I THINK WE SHOULD START GOING PRIVATE AND CREATE SOME POOLS.

LP is the best place to do it.

Creating pool of maybe 2 to 4 guys max for which ever games, I think it would be very interesting, I can't create a separate site, I'm not skill for that

but some guys here can, I'm sure. Then have all games desired on that site and create pools as needed, that's just an idea.

Maybe some members will be interested ?

Also Thank you so much RL for all your software and hard work without you we wouldn't be here.

Frenchie.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3971 Posts
                  Posted: November 9, 2015, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I watched NMD's new video and seen he was using 5 pairs so I added that to the program.  To access

the tools I removed the Range option and renamed the button to N-M-D.  This button has both left and

right clicks.  Left click brings up the pairs and right click opens the 3-group version.  I will try to get a

patch uploaded later today or tonight.   I have not had any success using either option but I have only

used it with my 5-39.   Has anyone else had any success using it and if so which game are you playing?

Pic shows the NMD pairs option.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                    Los Angeles
                    United States
                    Member #75410
                    June 2, 2009
                    479 Posts
                    Posted: November 9, 2015, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Very nice thank you for the update.

Frenchie.

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3971 Posts
                      Posted: November 9, 2015, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Here is the link for the patch, this is not a full install so you must have t-lex already installed.

Just download the file and run it.  It will replace the existing T-LEX.EXE with the new version.

This is not a zip file and there will most likely be a security warning about running .EXE files.

Ignore this as the file is safe and malware free.  This patch adds the 5-group pairs version

of NMD's analysis tool and a few other minor bug fixes.   The NMD option is now ran by left

or right clicking the N-M-D button located between the [Steps] and [Wheel] buttons. 

L-click = 5-group and R-click = 3-group

RL

P.S.  You still have to press the H key to set the number of games to use for the analysis.

NMD uses 20 games but I suppose that a different amount might work better for certain

game matrix.  To set the value, first click the N-M-D button then press the (H) key.  The

program will then open a window in the stats box where you can enter the number of

games from history to use.   The history in the stats box is limited to 54 but the color graph

can display 92 games.

https://app.box.com/s/z3fgzy9xhgrwkxvxhmk68q5druvwkfhb

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5896 Posts
                        Posted: November 9, 2015, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL, appreciated.

watch out's avatar - behold
                          Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #129908
                          July 1, 2012
                          200 Posts
                          Posted: November 9, 2015, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL this should really help.

Just do it......

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: November 9, 2015, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Here is the link for the patch, this is not a full install so you must have t-lex already installed.

Just download the file and run it.  It will replace the existing T-LEX.EXE with the new version.

This is not a zip file and there will most likely be a security warning about running .EXE files.

Ignore this as the file is safe and malware free.  This patch adds the 5-group pairs version

of NMD's analysis tool and a few other minor bug fixes.   The NMD option is now ran by left

or right clicking the N-M-D button located between the [Steps] and [Wheel] buttons. 

L-click = 5-group and R-click = 3-group

RL

P.S.  You still have to press the H key to set the number of games to use for the analysis.

NMD uses 20 games but I suppose that a different amount might work better for certain

game matrix.  To set the value, first click the N-M-D button then press the (H) key.  The

program will then open a window in the stats box where you can enter the number of

games from history to use.   The history in the stats box is limited to 54 but the color graph

can display 92 games.

https://app.box.com/s/z3fgzy9xhgrwkxvxhmk68q5druvwkfhb

RL thanks for the update.

The NMD option is now ran by left or right clicking the N-M-D button located between the [Steps] and [Wheel] buttons. 

L-click = 5-group

R-click = 3-group

I would add that you would need to exit either the NMD 5 Group or NMD 3 -Group. 

You can't use both.  You would need to Exit to use the other Group.

NMD New Features

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5896 Posts
                              Posted: November 10, 2015, 7:23 am - IP Logged

The filter CD(consecutive Digit Pairs)= 01,10,12,21,23,32,34,43,45, is this correct?

Page 58 of 98