Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 57 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2015, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Master file updated

Drawings good through November 2 2015

Download link to Master zip file below:

https://app.box.com/s/tsfedcck9idzojy2zhbhuopjkbesupjt

watch out's avatar - behold
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #129908
    July 1, 2012
    200 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2015, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Master file updated

Drawings good through November 2 2015

Download link to Master zip file below:

https://app.box.com/s/tsfedcck9idzojy2zhbhuopjkbesupjt

I'm having a problem downloading.

Just do it......

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2015, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm having a problem downloading.

Try this link also:

https://copy.com/nKOPCjQx6btOHoLz

watch out's avatar - behold
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #129908
        July 1, 2012
        200 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2015, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.

Just do it......

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
          Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #75410
          June 2, 2009
          479 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2015, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Is this part of the rl program?

If not can you upload it?

Lakerbem,

We've been talking about NMD's system for a while now, even with videos, you should have recognized the groups system with my post.

I'm just trying to help others get a better view of the group selection.

Everyone else,

I would really personally appreciate it, if MUCH MOOOOOORE PEOPLE would get involve in supporting RL, Steve, Adam and NMD by ADDING ideas!

RL, in previous posts, asked for feedback and new ideas and he would code it into a software, but nothing happened.  I understand if he

gets tired and disappointed sometime because nothing is moving forward and no one gets involved. Most people are waiting in the shadows, waiting for

new stuff but won't post any new ideas. Everybody's thoughts are important, good or bad it really can change a lot of stuff.

T-Lex, I believe has been downloaded over 2000 times and only 4 guys are on it sharing their work about it!!!.

Adam actually had the idea to use DMP with T-Lex together and so far he missed the JP 4 times by 1 digit in a very short period, without his input no one

would know.

NMD came up with his groups system and he also miss the JP few times ( AND THIS IS WITH ONLY 2 MEMBERS )  imagine for example that 2 000 people

do the same, got the picture.

If you look at this tread today Nov. 3rd 2015 there is so far 125,204 Views (I know those views are repeated as we check it) and just a handful

of guys are working on it !!??

Yes I'm a bit upset about it, because I believe and I repeat myself that if people would get more involve, those system would produce new results.

You know who you are, and we are all here for the same purpose so it's up to you to make a change.

Anyway that being said, if this tread doesn't move up I don't know what else to do.

As of now it look like it's getting stuck.

Frenchie.

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            860 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2015, 4:15 am - IP Logged

But the table has to do with the post I try to put the image but does not appear in the forum

dr san

If you want to insert an image go to www.tinypic.com. You can upload there anything you want then you take the link for forums copy and paste it in your LP post using insert/edit image function.

Adam

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2123 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2015, 6:10 am - IP Logged

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/xV7IO39Rfh2Z7p7ElXLEI_8ReTYuX_GS8iOS3csw5lcjeqryc1RvKgkqnWs_IEbycPbl=s102

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                860 Posts
                Posted: November 4, 2015, 6:58 am - IP Logged

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/xV7IO39Rfh2Z7p7ElXLEI_8ReTYuX_GS8iOS3csw5lcjeqryc1RvKgkqnWs_IEbycPbl=s102

Still good for nothing. Unless you do as I've suggested you will simply waste your time.

Ontario
                  Canada
                  Member #70051
                  January 23, 2009
                  76 Posts
                  Posted: November 4, 2015, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Lakerbem,

We've been talking about NMD's system for a while now, even with videos, you should have recognized the groups system with my post.

Everyone else,

I would really personally appreciate it, if MUCH MOOOOOORE PEOPLE would get involve in supporting RL, Steve, Adam and NMD by ADDING ideas!

RL, in previous posts, asked for feedback and new ideas and he would code it into a software, but nothing happened.  I understand if he

gets tired and disappointed sometime because nothing is moving forward and no one gets involved. Most people are waiting in the shadows, waiting for

new stuff but won't post any new ideas. Everybody's thoughts are important, good or bad it really can change a lot of stuff.

T-Lex, I believe has been downloaded over 2000 times and only 4 guys are on it sharing their work about it!!!.

Adam actually had the idea to use DMP with T-Lex together and so far he missed the JP 4 times by 1 digit in a very short period, without his input no one

would know.

NMD came up with his groups system and he also miss the JP few times ( AND THIS IS WITH ONLY 2 MEMBERS )  imagine for example that 2 000 people

If you look at this tread today Nov. 3rd 2015 there is so far 125,204 Views (I know those views are repeated as we check it) and just a handful

Yes I'm a bit upset about it, because I believe and I repeat myself that if people would get more involve, those system would produce new results.

You know who you are, and we are all here for the same purpose so it's up to you to make a change.

Anyway that being said, if this tread doesn't move up I don't know what else to do.

Frenchie,

I agree that Adam's method might be useful. DMP has been retired, so if anyone has a copy of DMP (for lotto games like 6/49, etc.) could someone please send me a copy/link to where I might find it, or PM me?

NMD method is very interesting as well. Love the video.

I thank RL for all his tools and hard work.

There were a few post that I was interested in, in regards to BDs and IDs that RL was speaking about, however he was referring to the DMP programs, which were available at the time. T-Lex has replaced DMP although the functionality is similar.  I'm not at the T-Lex level yet, and DMP is not available (which is why I asked for a copy of DMP.)

I'm still interesting in contributing, though.

Thanks,

CD

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                    Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #109243
                    April 9, 2011
                    31437 Posts
                    Posted: November 4, 2015, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie,

I agree that Adam's method might be useful. DMP has been retired, so if anyone has a copy of DMP (for lotto games like 6/49, etc.) could someone please send me a copy/link to where I might find it, or PM me?

There were a few post that I was interested in, in regards to BDs and IDs that RL was speaking about, however he was referring to the DMP programs, which were available at the time. T-Lex has replaced DMP although the functionality is similar.  I'm not at the T-Lex level yet, and DMP is not available (which is why I asked for a copy of DMP.)

Thanks,

CD

This Is The DMP-DG1 Setup File.You Should Be Good To Go From There Cheers

If Not Let Me Know...Bux

https://copy.com/Za9SmqUBqHnoj6Ia

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5387 Posts
                      Posted: November 4, 2015, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

This Is The DMP-DG1 Setup File.You Should Be Good To Go From There Cheers

If Not Let Me Know...Bux

https://copy.com/Za9SmqUBqHnoj6Ia

LB,

This is for the Pick 3 and Pick 4 games not Lottery games.

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        860 Posts
                        Posted: November 5, 2015, 3:59 am - IP Logged

Frenchie,

Thanks,

CD

Given you have T-lex and DMP with the same game you have to know which filters you can safely use not to kill the good lexie setup. I've found a couple of them that can help. Never more than 2 or 3. Sometimes I was seduced to use more than 1 of a kind like 2 groups and it was an overkill.

My advice is find a couple of them only and try not to use more than one of a kind.

Adam

Ontario
                          Canada
                          Member #70051
                          January 23, 2009
                          76 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2015, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Given you have T-lex and DMP with the same game you have to know which filters you can safely use not to kill the good lexie setup. I've found a couple of them that can help. Never more than 2 or 3. Sometimes I was seduced to use more than 1 of a kind like 2 groups and it was an overkill.

My advice is find a couple of them only and try not to use more than one of a kind.

Adam

Hello All,

@LottoBux - Thanks for the link. However, as winsumloosesum as indicated, DMP-DG1 is for Pick 3 and Pick 4 games. I think the program name is DMP-BG1, or something like that.

@winsumloosesum - Thank you for the clarification.

@adamcustom - Unfortunately, I don't have the DMP program so I can try your methods.

Be Well,

CD

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2015, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Hello All,

@LottoBux - Thanks for the link. However, as winsumloosesum as indicated, DMP-DG1 is for Pick 3 and Pick 4 games. I think the program name is DMP-BG1, or something like that.

@winsumloosesum - Thank you for the clarification.

@adamcustom - Unfortunately, I don't have the DMP program so I can try your methods.

Be Well,

CD

I dont' think RL even created a DMP for a 6/49 game.  Maybe the MO 6/44 game??

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11119 Posts
                              Posted: November 5, 2015, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Lakerbem,

Everyone else,

would know.

My apologies frenchie. I've been really busy with work on my house and my family, so I have to catch up to speed with the video ,etc.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Page 57 of 98