Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 9 months ago by frenchie.

Page 27 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
Member #165541
April 12, 2015
554 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2015, 12:29 am - IP Logged

PA Cash 5 is a 5 of 43 game.  It starts at $125,000 and rolls over when not hit.  I usually only play when it is at $450,000 on up.  It usually doesn't go above $600,000 before it is hit.

I run a different program mostly for my numbers.  A couple of weeks ago I mis-timed getting my tickets due to ahhh......mowing the grass.  Hit With Stick

I would have had a 4 of 5, missed out on $299 that night.  My new rule, I'll never check numbers that I should have played but didn't.  I don't even want to imagine how I'd be if my numbers would have been 5 of 5 that night!  Mad

Now I just need to learn Lexi..Smile

I run a different program mostly for my numbers. 

What program are you running?

Do you wheel?  Do you play the T.H.?

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5980 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2015, 4:57 am - IP Logged

Today the CA Fantasy5 result was   3 - 14 - 29 - 34 - 38

and I played 1 ticket which was        2 - 13 - 28 - 34 - 38

Lexi :    111 - 321 - 212 - 312 - 321 - 221

Mine :     111 - 122 - 221 - 311 - 211 - 221

I was off by 1 number for the 3 first numbers. I only have the 1st and 6th good Lexi.

I know it's not even close but interesting.

Frenchie.

Frenchie, am I reading your lines wrong? You are calling, what looks like steps, Lexi's.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #75410
      June 2, 2009
      489 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2015, 5:34 am - IP Logged

CARBOB,

Yes, if you prefer.

Those " steps " lead actually to the Lexi number which is the same but you're right.

Frenchie.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5980 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2015, 5:36 am - IP Logged

CARBOB,

Yes, if you prefer.

Those " steps " lead actually to the Lexi number which is the same but you're right.

Frenchie.

Thank you.

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          892 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2015, 6:22 am - IP Logged

Adam,

Congratulation for your selection very impressive to me.

I have a question, I'm trying to understand,how did you get the 5/6 by missing the second number this mean you had

the first Lexi right but the second lexi had to be wrong since you missing the second number 19 ( correct me if I'm wrong )

in your 2 combinations you missing the 19 which is in the second position so how did you get the rest of the numbers right ???

by not having the second lexi which would threw off the rest of the numbers ?

Please explain if you can, I'm very intrigued.

Frenchie.

frenchie

Actually the lexie was : 1 0 0 0 0 1 4 4

The lexie I used was :      0 1 3 7 9 1

So I used 6 positions and skipped the first and the last one. As you can see I missed many of them but my selections were fortunate that along with the group I used brought me there. As a final result I got 10 sets  i.e. :

09 32 35 36 39 43
          09 32 35 36 39 44
          09 32 35 36 39 45
          09 32 35 36 39 46
          09 32 35 36 39 47
          09 32 35 36 39 48
          09 32 35 36 39 49
          09 32 35 36 40 41
          09 32 35 36 40 42
          09 32 35 36 40 43 

I decided to play the last two ones.

Adam

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            892 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2015, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Adam

I think those who stick with it will come out the other side with a big grin, maybe ear to ear.

RL

Craig

I agree 100%. The only thing to decide is which game to choose taking into consideration:

• for which one you find hitting some digits easier as there might be differences,
            • the jackpot amount and rollover : yes or no,
            • price of the ticket,
            • anything which might help you tip the scales when you are unable to fill in all the positions and so you are getting too many sets to play

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4092 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2015, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Adam

Consider this, the values you played produced 5 of the 6 winning numbers.  This is a bit hard to understand

but the lexie you played was very close.  You can't count the difference between the winning lexie and the

one you played.  What if you had picked 6 numbers and only 5 hit, would you think it was a chance hit?

This is a bit counter-intuitive but it makes perfect sense if you consider the relationship between the lexies and

the numbers they produace.  I use to think that if a win was gotten using a lexie value that was far different than

the actual winning lexie then it was just a chance event but no longer.  Your choices are tied directly to the lines/

numbers generated. 

It is exactly the same thing as someone picking 5 of the 6 winning numbers regardless of the difference between

the actual lexie and the one you played.  Think about it, the difference you see is misleading.

P.S.  Study the results of the 1-off program and it should lead you to the same conculsion. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                892 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2015, 3:53 am - IP Logged

Adam

Consider this, the values you played produced 5 of the 6 winning numbers.  This is a bit hard to understand

but the lexie you played was very close.  You can't count the difference between the winning lexie and the

one you played.  What if you had picked 6 numbers and only 5 hit, would you think it was a chance hit?

This is a bit counter-intuitive but it makes perfect sense if you consider the relationship between the lexies and

the numbers they produace.  I use to think that if a win was gotten using a lexie value that was far different than

the actual winning lexie then it was just a chance event but no longer.  Your choices are tied directly to the lines/

numbers generated. 

It is exactly the same thing as someone picking 5 of the 6 winning numbers regardless of the difference between

the actual lexie and the one you played.  Think about it, the difference you see is misleading.

P.S.  Study the results of the 1-off program and it should lead you to the same conculsion. 

RL

Craig

Honestly, I've never thought about it that way. I've visited one-off program a couple of times, but it never helped me in my selections. It does show that different digit selections lead to getting a second-tier prize, but I've never been able to find a path among them which could help me go along this way.

You are right as at the end of the day, 5 of 6 means that somebody is close, no matter what the method used was.

Adam

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                  Los Angeles
                  United States
                  Member #75410
                  June 2, 2009
                  489 Posts
                  Posted: July 22, 2015, 4:49 am - IP Logged

RL,

Do you think it would be possible to merge your 2 software together and make it one.

So it would work like this :

...  1  Make your selection values more open for the filters desired with DMP which would produce off course

more sets and increase the chance to capture the 5/5 in.

...  2  Then make also your second selection on the T-Lex the way we do it now with a choice of selecting

more values of the 3 digits for the Lexi digit which will increase the chance to get the 5/5 also

...  3  Then, a button that will compare the 2 selection and only keep the common one, if there is if not

then we would have to change the selection in one or the other until you get a match.

Just an idea, 2 software against each other could maybe be better than one at the time ?

Frenchie.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                    BOSTON
                    United States
                    Member #48
                    September 9, 2001
                    3614 Posts
                    Posted: July 22, 2015, 10:09 am - IP Logged

hi RL can you post the link to download the program for the pic3. I would like to work it for mass. thanks

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4092 Posts
                      Posted: July 22, 2015, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie

I won't be doing any more work on DMP so the answer is no.  I have moved away from using secondary filtering

as IMHO it does not pay off.   If trapping JP's in a small subset and then filtering them down worked I would be a

billionaire.   Even if the subset is as small as 50 lines secondary filtering is a bummer.

Adam

Think of it like this, the lexie is the address of each set.  Lets say that we think the winner will be located at

1325 North Adams.   Again lets say that there is a house on the left and right of 1325 North Adams named

1323 and 1327 and three more across the street 1322, 1324 and 1326 North Adams.  It's perty much a given

that any of these will have a JP-1 hit.  But what if the house behind you is on another street named Quincy. 

Again lets say that the house directly behind you has the address 2672 Quincy street.  Even though the address

has nothing in common with 1325 North Adams it is just as close as any of the other addresses mentioned.   

Your analysis led you to a address that had 5 of the 6 correct numbers regardless of how many lexie digits matched.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4092 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2015, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

retxx

The only daily game software I am giving out is the one that winsum has posted.

RL

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          892 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2015, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie

I won't be doing any more work on DMP so the answer is no.  I have moved away from using secondary filtering

as IMHO it does not pay off.   If trapping JP's in a small subset and then filtering them down worked I would be a

billionaire.   Even if the subset is as small as 50 lines secondary filtering is a bummer.

Adam

Think of it like this, the lexie is the address of each set.  Lets say that we think the winner will be located at

1325 North Adams.   Again lets say that there is a house on the left and right of 1325 North Adams named

1323 and 1327 and three more across the street 1322, 1324 and 1326 North Adams.  It's perty much a given

that any of these will have a JP-1 hit.  But what if the house behind you is on another street named Quincy. 

Again lets say that the house directly behind you has the address 2672 Quincy street.  Even though the address

has nothing in common with 1325 North Adams it is just as close as any of the other addresses mentioned.   

Your analysis led you to a address that had 5 of the 6 correct numbers regardless of how many lexie digits matched.

RL

Thanks, Craig.

I see your point. I paid a nice visit to the neighbor. Hope some time in the future I will not mix houses. LOL.

Adam

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5980 Posts
                            Posted: July 22, 2015, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Craig.

I see your point. I paid a nice visit to the neighbor. Hope some time in the future I will not mix houses. LOL.

Adam

I like your analogy Craig!

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5396 Posts
                              Posted: July 27, 2015, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Drawings updated through Sunday, July 26, 2015

Zip file to "Master" file.  Contains all the draw histories for Lottery games.

https://copy.com/nKOPCjQx6btOHoLz

Page 27 of 98