Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 23 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
479 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2015, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I really think we should start a pool system, some guys like Adam and others are getting extremely close to the JP.

I personally getting very good results also.

Frenchie.

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    859 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2015, 5:01 am - IP Logged

I really think we should start a pool system, some guys like Adam and others are getting extremely close to the JP.

Frenchie.

frenchie

Good results....

The question is how to measure it. One would say that financial results of our play should be most important. On the other hand, playing lexie digits should be measured according to the number of digit hits. Hence even if we manage to hit a 4 of 5 by chance i.e. missing all the digits or hitting one or two of them we are ok financially but far off our target which is hitting them all.

Adam

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #75410
      June 2, 2009
      479 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2015, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

frenchie

Good results....

The question is how to measure it. One would say that financial results of our play should be most important. On the other hand, playing lexie digits should be measured according to the number of digit hits. Hence even if we manage to hit a 4 of 5 by chance i.e. missing all the digits or hitting one or two of them we are ok financially but far off our target which is hitting them all.

Adam

Adam,

The only way to make it it's to take action, get together and start analyzing those Lexi digits and play them.

The last pool we had AND dealing with 20 filters twice, after 3 months we were off by 3 filters to have the 5/5i with the MM.

I know because I was keeping track of everybody selection on an separate Excel files ( just after 3 months ).

Here we have to deal with 3 positions per digits  x 8 for MM minus the first number which will be 0 or 1 so we can play both

to have it for sure, and we can do the same with the last digits = 10 positions with will make the bet at minimum $ 20.

So now we are left with 6 digits to deal with, compare to 20 filters !!!

We are all here for the same goal, so what is the problem to start it ??????

If you read few previous posts on this tread from RL, he said himself, that by now we would have hit it, so he believe in it too.

Instead of try to find excuse not to do it, we should do the opposite and start it, because I really believe in this Lexi system,

I myself getting some very good results , that I'm very surprise with, in just playing 2 sets per game.

So that's my suggestion in this post, I hope to have more people to agree with me if not then I don't know what to say.

I'm trying to make a difference here because I don't see no one posting about it, maybe this will change ?

I felt good to be in that pool for the MM game, it give you hope and when I saw that we miss it by 3 filters that was overwhelming for me.

You get better results with action than with words, especially for this matter.

Frenchie.

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2015, 4:53 am - IP Logged

Adam,

The only way to make it it's to take action, get together and start analyzing those Lexi digits and play them.

The last pool we had AND dealing with 20 filters twice, after 3 months we were off by 3 filters to have the 5/5i with the MM.

I know because I was keeping track of everybody selection on an separate Excel files ( just after 3 months ).

Here we have to deal with 3 positions per digits  x 8 for MM minus the first number which will be 0 or 1 so we can play both

to have it for sure, and we can do the same with the last digits = 10 positions with will make the bet at minimum $ 20.

So now we are left with 6 digits to deal with, compare to 20 filters !!!

We are all here for the same goal, so what is the problem to start it ??????

If you read few previous posts on this tread from RL, he said himself, that by now we would have hit it, so he believe in it too.

Instead of try to find excuse not to do it, we should do the opposite and start it, because I really believe in this Lexi system,

I myself getting some very good results , that I'm very surprise with, in just playing 2 sets per game.

So that's my suggestion in this post, I hope to have more people to agree with me if not then I don't know what to say.

I'm trying to make a difference here because I don't see no one posting about it, maybe this will change ?

I felt good to be in that pool for the MM game, it give you hope and when I saw that we miss it by 3 filters that was overwhelming for me.

You get better results with action than with words, especially for this matter.

Frenchie.

frenchie

I understand your point and it's ok by me.

The only thing is as it's against the law to play any lotteries outside of Poland I cannot do it no matter what. So this way or other I have to go my own way.

Adam

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19816 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2015, 7:47 am - IP Logged

frenchie

I understand your point and it's ok by me.

The only thing is as it's against the law to play any lotteries outside of Poland I cannot do it no matter what. So this way or other I have to go my own way.

Adam

Does that mean if you ever won a lottery jackpot outside of Poland you couldn't live there any longer?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2015, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Does that mean if you ever won a lottery jackpot outside of Poland you couldn't live there any longer?

No, I could live here, but the moment the local IRS have tracked down any money transfer in my favor they would immediately confiscate the money plus impose a huge fine on me. All the banks here are obliged to report to the IRS all money transfers in and out exceeding US 10,000.

People have to prove what's the source of the money received and since playing lotteries outside Poland is against the law that's the procedure they take in such cases.

Sweden
              Member #163023
              January 17, 2015
              34 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2015, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie.

I think we need to look on step 2. If we find out some way to get right on this step then we have winning system. 

Problem with 1 and 2 is that it's binary (0 and 1) and probability is 50%. We need more then 50%. Even just a little bit.

I used xor table and take last two lexie results. 

0 0 -> 0

1 1 -> 0

0 1 -> 1

1 0 -> 1

where 0 are even numbers and 1 are odd. Sometimes it work, most of the time not :-(

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                859 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2015, 6:48 am - IP Logged

I think we need to look on step 2. If we find out some way to get right on this step then we have winning system. 

Problem with 1 and 2 is that it's binary (0 and 1) and probability is 50%. We need more then 50%. Even just a little bit.

I used xor table and take last two lexie results. 

0 0 -> 0

1 1 -> 0

0 1 -> 1

1 0 -> 1

where 0 are even numbers and 1 are odd. Sometimes it work, most of the time not :-(

lottoswe

I do not agree. I think it's easier to hit one of the two values. Make sure your decisions as to the first step are correct say 70% of the time and you will see that hitting values in step 2 and 3 are not that hard.

Adam

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2015, 6:55 am - IP Logged

Master Zip file updated June 21, 2015

Drawings updated through Sunday June 21, 2015

https://app.box.com/s/sgbx1s7xvplpk83pin7a11j26am9kc8z

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3962 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2015, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi All

Has anyone experimented using root sums for the first 3 lexie digits?  Thinking of building predictor

based on sums and wanted to see if anyone has made any attempts and if so how did it work out.

I am still working on a steps predictors and making progress on step-2 but step-1 seems to be the

hardest to hit.  The newest predictor uses a  different predictor for each of the 3 steps.  Anyway just

wanted to ask if anyone has tried root sums and if so how did it work out?

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                      From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                      United States
                      Member #49750
                      February 13, 2007
                      439 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2015, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi All

Has anyone experimented using root sums for the first 3 lexie digits?  Thinking of building predictor

based on sums and wanted to see if anyone has made any attempts and if so how did it work out.

I am still working on a steps predictors and making progress on step-2 but step-1 seems to be the

hardest to hit.  The newest predictor uses a  different predictor for each of the 3 steps.  Anyway just

wanted to ask if anyone has tried root sums and if so how did it work out?

RL

Greetings and Salutations RL!

I can make root sums of the lottery numbers in excel. The formula is =mod(any cell-1,9)+1. So if I understand you correctly, you are saying for example, if the numbers drawn are 13-25-31-45-66-Mb 15 enter it as a lexi of  4-7-4-9-3 Mb 6? I haven't tried it yet, so let me back-test and see if it will work! Good Idea!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                        United States
                        Member #49750
                        February 13, 2007
                        439 Posts
                        Posted: June 23, 2015, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

OK RL, a quick glance of Colorado cash 5 produced mixed results. First of Colorado cash 5 has 5 root sums (lexi) and T-Lex shows 6 lexi numbers. So right of the bat, there is a huge difference. Two, some of the lexis match, just not in the correct order. I hope that helps.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3962 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2015, 7:38 am - IP Logged

adulane62

What I meant was lets say that the last drawn lexie value was 345268 so the first 3 digits are 345.   3+4+5=12

and 1+2=3 so the root sum = 3

Next we have to calculate all the possible 3-digit root sums for the game being played.  Again lets say that the

first 3 lexie digits were 519 so 5+1+9=15 and 1+5 = root sum 6. 

Next try to select say maybe 5 or so that show the best chance of hitting based on the history.  We would then

convert the root sum back to 3 digits and play those as our first 3 digits in our lexie setup.  My 5-39's first three

digits must fall from 000 to 575 and off hand I don't know how many of each root sum is possible.  Winsum may

have done something similar to this but not sure.  It may be that there are too many choices for this to be of any

use but it's possible that it could help. 

RL

P.S.  There are other advantages to doing something like this as many games there will only be 1 digits that repeats

and the repeating digit likes to fall in one of the last two lexie positions.  This is not an exact sort of thing but it does

seem to happen enough to gain some advantage in our setups.  Each game is a little different so I can't say this works

for all games.

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            859 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2015, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Guys,

If your P-5 game is like mine, last 7 game values are a very good indicator of what to expect for a step 1 next value to hit.

So let's say that in the last games for position 2 the values were following:

and when highlighting the first value you see 3 as the first drawn value then you choose between values 3 and 2 with 3 being most likely to hit. It holds true in ar.90% of the games in my P-5.

Adam

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              859 Posts
                              Posted: June 27, 2015, 4:59 am - IP Logged

Guys,

What RL has said about playing a game with better odds is generally true. However, I think it makes a lot of sense to experiment with different games as it might turn out that hitting some lexie digits in bigger games could come easier than one would think. A good example is my P-6  where hitting the second digit (I actually treat it as the first  as the first one can only be 0 or 1) proves easier than hitting the first one in P-5. Still a long way to go, but taking into consideration that P-6 has 6 lexie digits whereas  P-6  7 ones ( leaving out the fist one) and I'm more likely to hit my first in play it sort of levels out the playground.

Page 23 of 98