Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 9 months ago by frenchie.

Page 15 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
892 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2015, 4:29 am - IP Logged

Hi guys,

That's what I've noticed moving from one game to the other i.e. between 5/42 and 6/49. Take care as different games follow a bit different steps " logic" so same kind of analysis can fail you. I'd say that once you've chosen a game and have some feel for it ,stay with it.

Adam

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5396 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2015, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Master zip file:

Drawings updated through Saturday, May 16, 2015

https://app.box.com/s/tsi6estc7kqvw3rzbj0oiann196a55ju

Good Luck!!

France
      Member #148832
      November 13, 2013
      10 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2015, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Winsum.

sasharp65's avatar - DS2 Copy.jpg
        PA
        United States
        Member #105022
        January 23, 2011
        62 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2015, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Call me dense, but I don't understand anything with the T-Lex program or lexicographical for that matter. Crazy

I can use the help file and watch the videos to understand the button pushing mechanics off adding new games, updates etc...

But are there any posts or instructions on how to actually interpret and use the values it displays?  Your thought processes in what you are choosing and why?

Or should I just skip this one...

watch out's avatar - behold
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #129908
          July 1, 2012
          207 Posts
          Posted: May 17, 2015, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Call me dense, but I don't understand anything with the T-Lex program or lexicographical for that matter. Crazy

I can use the help file and watch the videos to understand the button pushing mechanics off adding new games, updates etc...

But are there any posts or instructions on how to actually interpret and use the values it displays?  Your thought processes in what you are choosing and why?

Press H on key board for instructions.

Just do it......

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4062 Posts
            Posted: May 18, 2015, 1:37 am - IP Logged

The idea behind the program is to try to predict the lexicographic index of the number set rather than

guess the numbers.   There are a number of analysis tools that can be used to help try and pin down

the lexie digits.   

Example.

The set 01-02-03-04-05 has a index number 1 because it is the first set of five numbers.  In a 5-39

matrix the last set in the matrix is 35-36-37-38-39 and has a index number of 575757.  The index

numbers are padded with 0's so the lexie 001539 is actually 1539.  The user selects the lexie digits

and the program will convert the lexie to a number set.

As far as how to pick which digits to play is up to the user.  There is no certain method that will give

you the winning numbers.  Look the data and then make your best guess.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5396 Posts
              Posted: May 18, 2015, 7:12 am - IP Logged

Master zip file:

Drawings updated through Sunday, May 17, 2015

https://app.box.com/s/2ug5lny8my5gs60x9lnwpf9xy4vgiqps

Every Monday I will post a download link to the "Master" zip file with updated weekly drawings instead of everyday.

Good Luck!!

PA
                United States
                Member #105022
                January 23, 2011
                62 Posts
                Posted: May 18, 2015, 8:21 am - IP Logged

So are you trying to analyze these digits individually, meaning the ones, tens, hundreds, thousands places or as the whole index number?

Thanks

In 1980 I asked my father for a TRS-80, his reply was: "What the hell would you ever need a computer for" .....  Disapprove

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5396 Posts
                  Posted: May 18, 2015, 9:55 am - IP Logged

So are you trying to analyze these digits individually, meaning the ones, tens, hundreds, thousands places or as the whole index number?

Thanks

My recommendations:

Read the Help File (Keyboard Shortcut) H

If your browser is Mozilla Firefox you can click the "Print" icon and then using the Main Menu > Click File > Save Page As > Web Page

Complete and browse to the T-Lex folder and save

Whenever you want to read the entire thread double click on the html link to open in your browser and read offline.

Thread Print 1

Print 2

Image 3

PA
                    United States
                    Member #105022
                    January 23, 2011
                    62 Posts
                    Posted: May 18, 2015, 10:32 am - IP Logged

I already read through it and was just as confused...but that was before I understood what lexicon value was...I think.

I'll give it another read and if I'm still confused over it all I'll just skip it as this would obviously be not for me ... LOL.

Thanks for your replies.

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      892 Posts
                      Posted: May 18, 2015, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

I already read through it and was just as confused...but that was before I understood what lexicon value was...I think.

I'll give it another read and if I'm still confused over it all I'll just skip it as this would obviously be not for me ... LOL.

Thanks for your replies.

sasharp,

If you know what a bias means and how to use it to your advantage, you should not find it as beyond your grasp. It just needs a some practice.

Adam

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4062 Posts
                        Posted: May 18, 2015, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

I see your in PA so I suggest that you start with your 5-30 game.  The odds for hitting the first 3 digits

are 1 in 143, "you have to count 00" and the first 4 are far less than a standard pick-4.  The MSD is the

leftmost digit and the LSD is the rightmost digit.  When playing a 5-30 the first pair of digits will be 00 to 14

which is far less than that of a standard P-3 game.   The overall odds are the same as if picking numbers

but the lexie is a little more forgiving.  It's possible to miss every lexie value and still win a second level

prize as opposed to picking numbers where each miss drops one prize level.   Run lots of after the fact

setups to learn how each option works and it's effect on the outcome.   After each drawing I update the

drawfile then I go through the steps for all positions looking for indicators that might have led me to pick

the value that hit.  When doing this don't use the bias just look at the overall data.  I try to base my choice

on the overall without using the bias search but it's not always possible.   If I don't see enough indicators

pointing to one digit then I will use the bias search tool.   This is a different method and I mentioned in a

earlier post that it was like playing a game of chess, might be better described as a battleship game. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Gambler667's avatar - shapes swish.jpg

Australia
                          Member #166177
                          May 8, 2015
                          29 Posts
                          Posted: May 19, 2015, 12:43 am - IP Logged

RL, I do have a question for you to clarify, please:

Regarding the digits filter - the digit filters set all the unused digits to low = 0 and High = 0.  How and where do I set the next set the ID filter to match the number of digits I am going to put into play ?  According to your previous tips if I have a 6 digits then I should set ID low and high to 6/6. Could you make a short video for this? The help file does not explain this issue clear. I guess it could help some users - Thanks in advance!!!

Gambler667 ROFL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4062 Posts
                            Posted: May 19, 2015, 6:17 am - IP Logged

You can set ID to 6/6 and still play all 10 digits.  If you have let's say 6 digits that you want to play

then set the low value to (1) for those digits and then set the rest to 0/0.  When doing a setup like

this you should just set the ID filters low value to 0 and set the high value to it's highest setting.

If you have lets say 3 digits that you want to appear in every line then set the low value to (1) and

the high value to whatever value you want as long as it is equal to or greater than the low value

or in this case (1).    Next block the digits you don't want to use and then set the ID filter to the range

you think will cover the next draw.  The ID filter is used when you have a number of wild digits in play.

For my 5-39 a ID range of 4/5 will cover 78% of all draws.  The ID filter is only needed if you have

more numbers in play than what you believe will show in the next game.  Again lets say that you

have narrowed the digits down to 1-3-4-6-8-9 as possible hits and blocked digits 0-2-5-7.   If your

analysis leads you to believe that only 4 ID's will show in the next draw then set ID to 4//4 and set

the digits to low 0 and high to it's max.  The program will then use all 6 digits 1-3-4-6-8-9 but will allow

only 4 digits in any one line.  The ID filter only counts a digit once regardless of the number of times it

appears in a single line.

If you set 6 digits low value to 1 and then set ID to 5/5 then the program will not produce any lines.

The concept is simple just think about it.  I built it so that the user has many options to control the

digits. 

RL

PA
                              United States
                              Member #105022
                              January 23, 2011
                              62 Posts
                              Posted: May 19, 2015, 11:49 am - IP Logged

I see your in PA so I suggest that you start with your 5-30 game.  The odds for hitting the first 3 digits

are 1 in 143, "you have to count 00" and the first 4 are far less than a standard pick-4.  The MSD is the

leftmost digit and the LSD is the rightmost digit.  When playing a 5-30 the first pair of digits will be 00 to 14

which is far less than that of a standard P-3 game.   The overall odds are the same as if picking numbers

but the lexie is a little more forgiving.  It's possible to miss every lexie value and still win a second level

prize as opposed to picking numbers where each miss drops one prize level.   Run lots of after the fact

setups to learn how each option works and it's effect on the outcome.   After each drawing I update the

drawfile then I go through the steps for all positions looking for indicators that might have led me to pick

the value that hit.  When doing this don't use the bias just look at the overall data.  I try to base my choice

on the overall without using the bias search but it's not always possible.   If I don't see enough indicators

pointing to one digit then I will use the bias search tool.   This is a different method and I mentioned in a

earlier post that it was like playing a game of chess, might be better described as a battleship game. 

RL

I don't understand why the first pair of digits need to be 00 to 14?  Are you talking about the first pair of lexi digits?

I did a reread but still don't understand how this works.  I would almost need a pictorial example of an analysis to understand I think.  But..... I don't expect anyone to put anymore time into it this for me.  I don't get it and that is fine.  I'll leave the thread for those that do.

Thanks for trying!

Page 15 of 98