Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina powerball winner arrested

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Taurus$.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4106 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2015, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Herion and other drugs were also found along with a gun .

.....That's because the BF has been identified as a Drug Trafficker. As for the Gun- Oh Dear, ever heard of a drug Trafficker armed with several bows & arrows?..Neither have l.

Don't believe me- ask around. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
    Member #142499
    May 13, 2013
    1182 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2015, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

For all that what's to know where I saw that she still lives in a trailer,  it was written in Inquisitr , goggle it .      Yes, indeed she is making poor choices and now her children might be taken from her. Let's see where she will be in a year. It's just sad.

Without getting into a discussion about the editorial accuracy of the Inquisitr, is there any actual proof that she physically resides there, or could it possibly be that she just kept ownership of the trailer? They've been many lottery winners featured on a number of programs who have moved into better homes but who kept their previous home for a number of reasons. It could even be that she is (like Gloria had) waiting on a home to be ready. Point 3, Googling or "goggling" something means nothing without reference or corroboration. For every one point of view a person may have, Google will find you thousands of sites that claim the opposite.  Especially since Googling Inquisitr led me straight to a site pointing out that the Inquistr had to delete a story they reported as fact but was actually a fake. IMHO she's made some bad or questionable judgment calls, but if she isn't going on wild shopping sprees, throwing orgies or having sobriety issues, then she deserves the benefit of the doubt.

United States
      Member #143211
      May 27, 2013
      1977 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2015, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Without getting into a discussion about the editorial accuracy of the Inquisitr, is there any actual proof that she physically resides there, or could it possibly be that she just kept ownership of the trailer? They've been many lottery winners featured on a number of programs who have moved into better homes but who kept their previous home for a number of reasons. It could even be that she is (like Gloria had) waiting on a home to be ready. Point 3, Googling or "goggling" something means nothing without reference or corroboration. For every one point of view a person may have, Google will find you thousands of sites that claim the opposite.  Especially since Googling Inquisitr led me straight to a site pointing out that the Inquistr had to delete a story they reported as fact but was actually a fake. IMHO she's made some bad or questionable judgment calls, but if she isn't going on wild shopping sprees, throwing orgies or having sobriety issues, then she deserves the benefit of the doubt.

I live in Nc and it's all over the papers that yes she was living in the trailer with two men and her children . The point is that she putting her live along with her children in danger. I don't care how much money she was left , her choices will lead to her down fall and most likely in a few years you we onces again hear that she lost all her money. Let's hope her children are taken better care of.

United States
        Member #145267
        August 1, 2013
        1502 Posts
        Posted: July 25, 2015, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Or they will find her dead along with her children.

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
          Happy California
          United States
          Member #157856
          August 2, 2014
          1513 Posts
          Posted: July 25, 2015, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

"Show me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are".  Joe McNay , a professional gambler.

I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better. 

Attributed to Joe E. Lewis and others

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
            Member #52345
            May 21, 2007
            2657 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2015, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Or they will find her dead along with her children.

I wonder what was going through her neighbors's minds right now jejejeje

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
              Member #142499
              May 13, 2013
              1182 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2015, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

No matter how big you choose to make your font, she's only been charged with marijuana possession and paraphernalia not any on other type of drug and not  even the gun, since it wasn't hers. So I repeat, whether she uses weed or not, it's not a drug that's going to have her hooked and bankrupted.

Also, I'm not sure what you living in NC has to do with anything since with the birth of the internet I have access to the exact same news you do. If you were her neighbor or friend then your sourced information would carry more weight, but since you aren't, then it doesn't.

And, as I already stated, even if she still lived in the trailer, for all you know she could be waiting on her dream home to be ready, the same way Gloria did.. The only problem I have with any of this is that she kept those roommates instead of kicking them out and exposing her children to people like that when she no longer had to. But if she likes her trailer, why shouldn't she stay put?. If the CEO of Zappos can live happily live in a trailer, who are we to have a problem with her staying in hers?

The only thing she must do is get that guy/roommate out of her life. Everything else is a non-issue

United States
                Member #106134
                February 13, 2011
                806 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2015, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

You do realize this was weed, right? This wasn't crack or heroine. I have yet to hear any story where someone got so strung out on weed that they lost their home and was turning tricks to support their habit, so just dial the crazy down a tad.

In any case, since your ongoing rants have always been about how easy the jackpots are to win, then she didn't screw you out of anything. It's so easy, how can you not have gotten your cut yet? Things that make you go hmmmm.

This really is a case of some a-hole who won & didn't deserve it.

They screwed me and everyone else here out of a jackpot.  Watch this druggie go broke, buy more tickets, win another jackpot & laugh in everyone's faces when they screw more people out of a jackpot.  I'm tired of these a-holes, let's hope she gets a bad batch of heroin from her dealer & she offs herself.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                  Member #52345
                  May 21, 2007
                  2657 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2015, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

They screwed me and everyone else here out of a jackpot.  Watch this druggie go broke, buy more tickets, win another jackpot & laugh in everyone's faces when they screw more people out of a jackpot.  I'm tired of these a-holes, let's hope she gets a bad batch of heroin from her dealer & she offs herself.

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
                    Member #164603
                    March 8, 2015
                    604 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2015, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

My my, your compassion is off the charts.

United States
                      Member #143211
                      May 27, 2013
                      1977 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2015, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Ms Holmes was going to marry this drug dealer and she posted his  3 Million dollar bail right after she won the jackpot.       His name is Hot Sauce on the streets.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                        Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4106 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2015, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

At the end of the Day : Ms Holmes will still have more money collectedly whether she goes to prison or not than all the folks discussing her in this forum- now that's a fact Jack & Jill!

If someone told her that a thread concerning her was being discussed on LP, She probably would use the words of  Rhett Butler who said " Frankly, my dear, I don't give a "

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                          Indiana
                          United States
                          Member #129225
                          June 13, 2012
                          546 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2015, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

You do realize this was weed, right? This wasn't crack or heroine. I have yet to hear any story where someone got so strung out on weed that they lost their home and was turning tricks to support their habit, so just dial the crazy down a tad.

In any case, since your ongoing rants have always been about how easy the jackpots are to win, then she didn't screw you out of anything. It's so easy, how can you not have gotten your cut yet? Things that make you go hmmmm.

I agree completely with your statements.

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                            Indiana
                            United States
                            Member #129225
                            June 13, 2012
                            546 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2015, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

She was only charged with less than a half oz. of marijuana and paraphernalia.

NY
                              United States
                              Member #23835
                              October 16, 2005
                              3474 Posts
                              Posted: July 26, 2015, 2:43 am - IP Logged

My my, your compassion is off the charts.

Are you paying attention to who you're talking about? Some people think he's a troll, but I'm pretty sure he's sincere but extremely stupid. It's certainly possible that he's got a significant mental illness, too. Whatever his problems are, you could teach a dozen pigs to sing far more easily than you could teach him something a 3 year old could learn in 30 seconds. Hearing anything sensible from him is about as likely as winning powerball without having a ticket.