Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bad habits strike again!

Topic closed. 81 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Saylorgirl.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
42114 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2015, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Michigan, next in line for Powerball. HyperHyper

HyperBe Happy.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51170 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2015, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Michigan, next in line for Powerball. HyperHyper

If it's Not Me Tonight, Then Let it be You Tonight! Party

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

NYC
      United States
      Member #161115
      November 17, 2014
      126 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2015, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

So much for bigger jackpots. I thought the increased MM odds was to target that. I guess they will have to raised the odds again.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #104962
        January 23, 2011
        1075 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2015, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

OP...how much happier would you be if your state won? Doesn't mean you would win if

someone in your state won. Keep it in terms of people playing instead of states winning. The

more people a state has, the more tickets they sell most likely. Do you have a hate/hate

relationship going? You hate any other state to win and you hate when your state doesn't win

when you have a ticket for a draw...or doesn't that bother you?

Do you also hate that you bought a ticket after the draw?

Doesn't your state have their own, smaller jp game?

Wait, with your luck, someone from out of state would win everytime you played.

Hold it there.  If a non winning state that hasn't had a win in years I would definitely be happy about it.  Quite simply like I mentioned above, this is new yorks 3rd ( they also had 1 jackpot win on powerball this year! ) jackpot win for mega millions.

Now if the lottery was truly random, the same places wouldn't be winning. 

As for my state winning, just as long as it isn't milwaukke or madison or any places that are statiscally connected, I would congratulate the winner.

There should be a limit to how many times a state can win the jackpot, lets say not more then twice a year and that is with mm/pb combined.

Trump 2016!

United States
          Member #145267
          August 1, 2013
          1732 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2015, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Are you saying they have to raise the odds for a bigger jackpot?  If so, it's harder now to win a jackpot of any size.

Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #104962
            January 23, 2011
            1075 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2015, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

I see I have a couple haters.  Sully 16 you got something to say?  hearsetrax if you got something to say, say it.

Trump 2016!

Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #104962
              January 23, 2011
              1075 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2015, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

You are absolutely correct as to why people are giving up or not playing the lottery.  The same places are still winning the jackpots.  This is getting BORING! And a waste of money.  Let me search for the tax office for Ca., Florida, New York, Texas and other same winning states and just send them my money.

Exactly.  No one in their right mind would want to throw their money in the pot to send to california, the place where bad to worse ideas come from!

Trump 2016!

Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #104962
                January 23, 2011
                1075 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2015, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Are you saying they have to raise the odds for a bigger jackpot?  If so, it's harder now to win a jackpot of any size.

I just don't believe it is possible to have odds high enough to prevent these same places from winning.

Trump 2016!

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
                  Member #164603
                  March 8, 2015
                  645 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2015, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

I see I have a couple haters.  Sully 16 you got something to say?  hearsetrax if you got something to say, say it.

You tell 'em!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10392 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2015, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Haters? Because people who see your ideas as nothing but lame are haters?

Write every lottery commission that exists and bounce your idea off of them about excluding states after X number of winners.

States with the largest populations sell the most tickets, or can't you figure that out.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                      Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      42114 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2015, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Crying Stop your crying !

HyperBe Happy.

Wisconsin
                        United States
                        Member #104962
                        January 23, 2011
                        1075 Posts
                        Posted: September 12, 2015, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Crying Stop your crying !

Im not crying about anything!! I'm pointing things that are right out in the open, and yet people continue to deny it is happening, that is not "crying"   Are you denying that these wins aren't happening?

Trump 2016!

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                          Member #52345
                          May 21, 2007
                          2680 Posts
                          Posted: September 12, 2015, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

the only thing I have to say to you and the rest of your whiney crew :

" you all need to check in either the nearest insane asylum or drug rehab"

and just cause a couple of people rate one of your mindless rants one star don't mean we hate you, we're just sick of your brainless whiney rants  PERIOD !!

Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #104962
                            January 23, 2011
                            1075 Posts
                            Posted: September 12, 2015, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Haters? Because people who see your ideas as nothing but lame are haters?

Write every lottery commission that exists and bounce your idea off of them about excluding states after X number of winners.

States with the largest populations sell the most tickets, or can't you figure that out.

It shouldn't matter which state sells the most tickets!!  Just because the other states don't have as many lottery players doesn't mean that those states shouldn't get a win!!  Why can't you figure that out!? 

What I find funny,  per the powerball page, they claim it is random ( I don't belive it ),  that it doesn't know where a ticket is purchased,  but yet coincidence after coincidence after coincidence keeps happening.   but yet they go and try to spin it, contradicting their claims.  The other states that have smaller populations can't and won't come out ahead of the states that buy more tickets.  So what that means the states with smaller populations haven't a snow balls chance in hell!  To win a jackpot.  can't you figure that out?  Can't you figure out that it is an unfair advantage?  But what I said here will be passed off as crying, or some other lame hater insults, right?

Trump 2016!

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                              adelaide sa
                              Australia
                              Member #37136
                              April 11, 2006
                              3316 Posts
                              Posted: September 12, 2015, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

lets get to the crux of the matter, someone won and it wasnt ME waaaaa waaaa  buy another ticket.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318