Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bad habits strike again!

Topic closed. 81 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Saylorgirl.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Funtimz's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
Member #165244
March 30, 2015
227 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2015, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

But of course being in NY State, it then comes down to there not being any prizes in your neck of the woods. People in my area hardly win.

Take Risks: If you win, you'll be happy.  If you lose, you will be wiser...

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #104962
    January 23, 2011
    1075 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2015, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

the only thing I have to say to you and the rest of your whiney crew :

" you all need to check in either the nearest insane asylum or drug rehab"

and just cause a couple of people rate one of your mindless rants one star don't mean we hate you, we're just sick of your brainless whiney rants  PERIOD !!

Just because other people have a different valid view it ends up being passed off as whiney, insane, mindless, brainless, or something to do with drugs, just to shrug off the awful thoughts that I might be right!   Yet you haters are the ones getting all bent out of shape because I or others simply refuse to follow the mainstream party line here where no one does any actual thinking.  Hey if you want to throw your money away, go head!

Trump 2016!

Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #104962
      January 23, 2011
      1075 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2015, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

lets get to the crux of the matter, someone won and it wasnt ME waaaaa waaaa  buy another ticket.

Go back and reread what I have said in the topic here.  For your information I didn't even buy a ticket!!  smh! Talk about what assuming makes one.

Trump 2016!

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40293 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2015, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Go back and reread what I have said in the topic here.  For your information I didn't even buy a ticket!!  smh! Talk about what assuming makes one.

you didn't even buy a ticket and you're complaining about what state won?

you are beyond help.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #104962
          January 23, 2011
          1075 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2015, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

you didn't even buy a ticket and you're complaining about what state won?

you are beyond help.

So what if I didn't buy a ticket!  Pointing out something you don't like crossing your mind doesn't mean a person is beyond help.  That just proves you have no argument, and just want to bash me.

Trump 2016!

Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40293 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2015, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

So what if I didn't buy a ticket!  Pointing out something you don't like crossing your mind doesn't mean a person is beyond help.  That just proves you have no argument, and just want to bash me.

You caught me, I just wanted to get on you list of haters. top 5. I must be special.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #55889
              October 23, 2007
              5588 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2015, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

You caught me, I just wanted to get on you list of haters. top 5. I must be special.

Well, dang. I might as well get back on the "hater" list too. I sure don't want to be left out.

I was actually wondering how long it would take for crybaby pickone to star a thread about NY having a winner.

Pick, it's the same thing over and over. Why don't you find a new topic to whine about?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                Beautiful Florida
                United States
                Member #5709
                July 18, 2004
                20106 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2015, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Exactly.  No one in their right mind would want to throw their money in the pot to send to california, the place where bad to worse ideas come from!

Oh please, If your State or any of the other States SOLD as many tickets as New York, Florida, California New Jersey, then they might be celebrating too. It's not the State that wins it's the people who buy their tickets there.  Your State or others don't have the percapita as others and that's why they win more often. Try goggling statistics for each State you complain about. You just may be surprised what you learn...

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22851 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2015, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Just because other people have a different valid view it ends up being passed off as whiney, insane, mindless, brainless, or something to do with drugs, just to shrug off the awful thoughts that I might be right!   Yet you haters are the ones getting all bent out of shape because I or others simply refuse to follow the mainstream party line here where no one does any actual thinking.  Hey if you want to throw your money away, go head!

I didn't buy a ticket either. Approve

I understand what you're saying but remember, if you keep saying the same thing w/o 

changing what's totally within your control - buying tickets - then some people are going to

call you out on it as complaining or whining. They are not haters. They're just wondering the

obvious...why don't you stop? 

I hate MM & PB but will play a ticket or 5 when the jp is high. I don't care where it goes but 

just crumble/toss my losing ticket knowing it didn't go to me. 

If you think about it too much it's easy to convince yourself it's rigged for the bigger states.

But, like other posters are saying, there are so many more people in those states buying 

more tickets than say, little DE can buy that they get a better chance not because of what 

state they're in but because of sheer buying power. BUT....can you do this? Can you think

of a reason why the big states DON'T win sometimes? I think it's because the random

winning combination can be printed anywhere, anytime and someone who steps up to

the terminal in 'littletown' USA orders their ticket at the exact time the machine has

randomly and correctly selected the winning numbers for the next game, wins.  So it could be

anyone, anywhere.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10344 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2015, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

pickone4me,

Yeah, sure you might be right. With your latest idea to shut out states that win 'too often', your plan is to talk MM and PB into shutting off their biggest sources of revenue.

So when a liberal clown in Madison wins a much reduced jackpot you'll really be whining like the little b*tch that you are.

PS,
                    Speaking of bad habits rating other's thread 1-star just because you don't like the poster, and rating your own drivel 5 stars is really pathetic.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
                      upstate NY
                      United States
                      Member #108791
                      March 31, 2011
                      549 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2015, 1:40 am - IP Logged

You are absolutely correct as to why people are giving up or not playing the lottery.  The same places are still winning the jackpots.  This is getting BORING! And a waste of money.  Let me search for the tax office for Ca., Florida, New York, Texas and other same winning states and just send them my money.

Hey, if you're serious about this, lemme set up a PO Box, I'd be happy to have you send me your money.  As Sally said in A Charlie Brown Christmas: "How about tens and twenties?"

Patriot

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                        JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                        Member #141034
                        April 2, 2013
                        1408 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2015, 2:02 am - IP Logged

2 tickets in Cali just won the 2nd prize for Powerball. How interesting that they keep on winning and winning. At least somebody is making some money.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                          Member #52345
                          May 21, 2007
                          2657 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2015, 5:38 am - IP Logged

Type 

maybe I ought to change my sig and point out all the whiners who ought to be booted from this forum

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                            adelaide sa
                            Australia
                            Member #37136
                            April 11, 2006
                            3300 Posts
                            Posted: September 13, 2015, 6:17 am - IP Logged

oh in that case, enjoy your $162 of un wasteed lotto money at the end of the year, im sure you'll  end up with more than i have made from actually playing.
                            but then im hoping for all the chances i get by buying  actually paying off at least once.  This is the joy of free choice. we get to do with OUR money as we see fit. obviously multi state lotto isnt a fit place for YOUR money.  but for me, i have no other retirement plan worth squat.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40293 Posts
                              Posted: September 13, 2015, 9:01 am - IP Logged

If it's Not Me Tonight, Then Let it be You Tonight! Party

Thanks Raven and back at you, Tuesday may be our day.