Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bad habits strike again!

Topic closed. 81 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Saylorgirl.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
42114 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2015, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Top Definition 

hater ?

A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success

So tell us, pickone4me, what do you see as your success? Considering these forums and your constant complaining about games you don't play...

Well said Coin, glad we are the inner circle together, lol

HyperBe Happy.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #104962
    January 23, 2011
    1075 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2015, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Top Definition 

hater ?

A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success

So tell us, pickone4me, what do you see as your success? Considering these forums and your constant complaining about games you don't play...

Really which games didn't I play as you claim?  I already explained myself many many times here about the few places where people always win, but you and your followers are too dense to get it through your heads that you or they or myself aren't going to win!  You people hate the fact that someone is telling you you are throwing your money away!  I try to talk reasonable, but you and others just want to bash and talk trash.

Trump 2016!

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2685 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2015, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

worry more about beating those very high odds, not where you live. there will always be more winners in states with larger populations, but even the people in those higher populations still have to overcome the high odds. the balls don't care where you live,

Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #104962
        January 23, 2011
        1075 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2015, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

worry more about beating those very high odds, not where you live. there will always be more winners in states with larger populations, but even the people in those higher populations still have to overcome the high odds. the balls don't care where you live,

Go through this years jackpot winner list for mega millions and powerball,  hopefully that will wake you up that it does matter where you live.  The people that live in smaller populated states have to overcome the high odds of buying more tickets then those more populated states, which is impossible.

Trump 2016!

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
          Member #52345
          May 21, 2007
          2680 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2015, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Bed

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
            Member #164727
            March 12, 2015
            2685 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2015, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Go through this years jackpot winner list for mega millions and powerball,  hopefully that will wake you up that it does matter where you live.  The people that live in smaller populated states have to overcome the high odds of buying more tickets then those more populated states, which is impossible.

"The people that live in smaller populated states have to overcome the high odds of buying more tickets then those more populated states, which is impossible."

everyone, no matter how small or big population has to overcome the high odds. the odds are the same if you live in vermont or california. more people win in california because there are more people playing.

Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #104962
              January 23, 2011
              1075 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2015, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

"The people that live in smaller populated states have to overcome the high odds of buying more tickets then those more populated states, which is impossible."

everyone, no matter how small or big population has to overcome the high odds. the odds are the same if you live in vermont or california. more people win in california because there are more people playing.

I'm pretty sure I covered this in this earlier in this thread, and the other thread, please read from the beginning of the first page from now on.  If what you say is true then why has there been no wins in certain states for 3 plus years!?

Trump 2016!

NYC
                United States
                Member #161115
                November 17, 2014
                126 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2015, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Jeez, enough with the groaning and moaning already. Talk about beating a dead horse over and over. So states with the highest population win more than other states with less. What do you propose to do about it ?... Force people in those higher states to stop buying less tickets, or rig the jackpot so smaller states have a chance to win. Or ban CA, NY, FL, PA from MM and PB. Some things in life aren't fair. That's just how the world is.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5143 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2015, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

When Psyko wins, Psyko will have more women than anybody knows what to do with  Big Grin AngelDanceBig Grin Angel.

MPM:

Psyko 2nd D MOTION on that "WON"

Big Grin Angel    Big Grin Santa   Big Grin Angel

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    51170 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2015, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

I'm pretty sure I covered this in this earlier in this thread, and the other thread, please read from the beginning of the first page from now on.  If what you say is true then why has there been no wins in certain states for 3 plus years!?

The advice you give applies to you as well! Read the entire thread from the beginning!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      51170 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2015, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Jeez, enough with the groaning and moaning already. Talk about beating a dead horse over and over. So states with the highest population win more than other states with less. What do you propose to do about it ?... Force people in those higher states to stop buying less tickets, or rig the jackpot so smaller states have a chance to win. Or ban CA, NY, FL, PA from MM and PB. Some things in life aren't fair. That's just how the world is.

If you prefer you can beat your head against a brick wall rather than beat the dead horse! ROFL

Even if you were a Lottery Player in one of the States that Win more often than other States: You would soon discover that 99.99% of the Players in Your State would never Win a Jackpot in Your Entire Life! (Cradle to Grave)

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10392 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2015, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Really which games didn't I play as you claim?  I already explained myself many many times here about the few places where people always win, but you and your followers are too dense to get it through your heads that you or they or myself aren't going to win!  You people hate the fact that someone is telling you you are throwing your money away!  I try to talk reasonable, but you and others just want to bash and talk trash.

MM 2014 Winners Gallery:

1-16-2015 Naperville, IL  $265M

2-27-2015 South Fallsburg NY $126M

3-24-2015 Manhattan, NY  $58M

6-2-2015, Blue Island, IL $262M

7-21-2015 Noel, MO $25M

A few places where people always win, huh? Gee, there's not a CA or FL or NJ on there. You've never mentioned MO. You owe California an apology.

And no, MM did not create a phony list just because some over self-opinionated moran from Wisconsin would doubt the list.

Of course, now you'll have it in for Illinois because that's they way you operate.

Any stats to back up your erroneous opinions?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7713 Posts
                          Posted: September 15, 2015, 8:20 am - IP Logged

That excuse has been covered here! Yes people win, but you have to be in a state to win.  Where have you been?  I have had this on my signature for a long time "

State's don't win,  but you have to be in a state to win, or Puerto Rico"

Just goes to show how much attention I pay to you.

Do You Want To Win Today?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                            NE PA
                            United States
                            Member #127838
                            May 10, 2012
                            1255 Posts
                            Posted: September 15, 2015, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Just goes to show how much attention I pay to you.

I'm pretty sure I saw a hand motion when you said that

awwwww snap lol

PA mid draw front pairs did not show in 2015,2016
                            17x,21x,49x,(3)

PA eve draw front pairs for str8 plays 2016 that haven't hit yet
                            17x,28x (2)
                            common front both draws 17x

singles that haven't hit in either draw yet 
                             - 
                            doubles

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                              adelaide sa
                              Australia
                              Member #37136
                              April 11, 2006
                              3316 Posts
                              Posted: September 15, 2015, 9:24 am - IP Logged

well if i cant win the 185M PB jackpot this week i hope someone else form here pulls it. although i wont mind it rolling over to the next draw either. of course i could have done the smart thing and kept my $1 share of a ticket. Wink

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318