Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ncel - North Carolina - No Play Day - October 1St, 2015

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 1 year ago by itpmguru.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

Would you be willing to participate in a proposed "No Play Day (& night)" October 1st, 2015??

Yes [ 70 ]  [86.42%]
No [ 9 ]  [11.11%]
Maybe [ 2 ]  [2.47%]
I dont play period! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 81 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
CrazySister's avatar - bee
NC
United States
Member #147481
October 3, 2013
1276 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2015, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Please post the link to the Nc Unlimited page. Thanks! Supporting the ban!!!

snapdragon's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Charlotte
    United States
    Member #111862
    June 4, 2011
    27 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2015, 4:18 am - IP Logged

I am more than happy to participate in this no play day; whoever started it, must have been reading my mind. Ncel is beyond crooked.  I've posted a few times on their website asking why they are in the habit of pulling scratch off games before all top prices have been won.  Of course they gave me some BS story about having to make room for more games. I wish there was some way to start a class action lawsuit against them, but I'm sure they are all lawyered up and have fine print to cover their crooked deeds. 

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
      No Man's Land
      United States
      Member #164139
      February 19, 2015
      5469 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2015, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

I am more than happy to participate in this no play day; whoever started it, must have been reading my mind. Ncel is beyond crooked.  I've posted a few times on their website asking why they are in the habit of pulling scratch off games before all top prices have been won.  Of course they gave me some BS story about having to make room for more games. I wish there was some way to start a class action lawsuit against them, but I'm sure they are all lawyered up and have fine print to cover their crooked deeds. 

Thanks for posting SnapDragon.  I was actually the "instigator"(if you will) of this movement based on the many postings and patterns I have seen and recorded over the past 12 mos.  In addition to the draw games being "Tampered with" I have reason to believe the same is true with instant tix as well.  For example, in S.C., the SCEL posts a sticker EVERYWHERE that states "Tickets may still be sold even after all top prizes are won" and don't know if it is a requirement, but retailers post a DAILY list of top prizes remaining in all active games.  Unlike NC a SC game can be declared "dead" to a player in 6 mos time as all top prizes are gone.  You have a choice to play it or not knowing the top prizes are gone.  In NC, it amazes me how the same type/denomination of game can go on 1yr+ with top prizes remaining each and every game that comes out.  Why is this?  They stage the winners so the game lasts longer.  Those 1:3 odds are over the LIFE of the game (Possibly 1million+ tix), not just when you are getting on at the store that day.

I have often wondered that myself.....where DOES that last remaining 1million dollar prize go after they decide to end a game early? Skeptical

I won't get mad......I won't get even and NCEL will pay my bills :-)  - ITP
      "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #53121
        June 24, 2007
        6519 Posts
        Posted: September 21, 2015, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

I am willing to bet now that on October 1st ( the " no play day " ) that a triple falls...

No Man's Land
          United States
          Member #164139
          February 19, 2015
          5469 Posts
          Posted: September 21, 2015, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

I am willing to bet now that on October 1st ( the " no play day " ) that a triple falls...

Honestly, I won't weep a tear if it does.  Most of the trips have fallen after the new tix come out anyway on the first Tuesday of the month and that is 10/6 next month. We should be able to win honestly each time, not just when NCEL thinks it's "OK" to win and that is the reason why I will not play NCEL in any shape or form on the 1st.

GL Jordan, I admire your tenacity and applaud your efforts when you get the big win man. Thanks for the post.

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

No Man's Land
            United States
            Member #164139
            February 19, 2015
            5469 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2015, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

PRE-DRAW LISTS: 
            Some players subscribe to get the monthly Pre-Draw list for the previous months drawing.  For those not in the know about this process, NCEL does  "Test Run" of the machines 3x before the "Live drawing" is shown and keeps a running list of such draws that can be emails to subscribers at the end of each month. 

Why should this concern you?
            1.) It normally takes 7-10 days to get the list.  WHY does it take so long if drawings are already audited by Thomas & Gibbs when the drawing TAKES PLACE? 
            Answer: So they can change the list to anything they want, how would we be able to know if the list is genuinee?

2.) WHY do you need a total of 4 runs to make sure everything works?
            Answer:  They can run the machines 4x, 4 diff drawings then crunch the numbers in the 15 or 30 before the drawing so they can get a medium 80-100k average cumulative payout to maximize profit.

3.) Why doesn't NC see trips like MANY other states, a couple times a month. 
            Answer: Because it cost them PROFIT!!  A trip will pay out an average of 1million.  Do the math, 100k vs 1million.  That is why MANY of us see them in our WO's, but they don't come but once in a while and in the first 1/2 of a month lately.

4.)  What is a live drawing?
            Answer:  There is NO SUCH THING in NC  ALL pieces with the machines are pre-recorded.  Refer to #2 above.

Watch a SC or VA drawing for example.  Here are some links:
            http://www.wltx.com/local/lottery/  (look at bottom of page)
            https://valottery.com/#  (Live video on website at time of drawing)

NOW watch an NCEL Drawing:
            http://www.nc-educationlottery.org/video.aspx?v=Day
            http://www.nc-educationlottery.org/video.aspx?v=Eve

If NCEL wants to prove me wrong on ANY and ALL of the points in this thread, I would be more than happy to look at their "proof".

Had enough yet NC?

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #46493
              September 11, 2006
              4177 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2015, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

You know what, something clicked in my mind about that day's draw, but did not know what....now I see.  1st Tuesday of the month is when they released it (September 1st).  The on the second  of Sept. 2015 alone, there was over 1 MILLION paid out!  Did some more research and this has also explained why people tend to win P3/P4 during the same week of the release.  Good Callout!

Sept Tix Release9/1: First Release of a $30 ticket!

1 Sep 2015
              Eve275SUM IT UP14

1,474 winners won a total of $130,463

Day after Sept Release: N+D = 1mil +!

Wed 2 Sep 2015
              Day911SUM IT UP11

3,830 winners won a total of $892,520

2 Sep 2015
              Eve188SUM IT UP17

1,224 winners won a total of $204,291

August Tix Release 8/11:  No new $20 tix, only $10 and lower

Tue 11 Aug 2015
              Eve548SUM IT UP17

777 winners won a total of $74,134

Tue 11 Aug 2015
              Day365SUM IT UP14

924 winners won a total of $106,296

Day after Aug Release: N+D = 1mil +!

Wed 12 Aug 2015
              Day987SUM IT UP24

1,365 winners won a total of $154,488

Wed 12 Aug 2015
              Eve537SUM IT UP15

1,912 winners won a total of $161,139

13 Aug 2015
              Day118SUM IT UP10

1,344 winners won a total of $235,868

13 Aug 2015
              Eve201SUM IT UP3

2,743 winners won a total of $311,540

Fri 14 Aug 2015
              Day723SUM IT UP12

2,087 winners won a total of $265,172

Fri 14 Aug 2015
              Eve717SUM IT UP15

1,361 winners won a total of $258,341

Jump back to the last trips in May: 777
              Funny how the tix release day was within the
              Same week 5/5

Fri 8 May 2015
              Day777SUM IT UP21

5,033 winners won a total of $1,914,250

IN COMPARISON  - Recent:   When is the last time you
              Saw payouts this low for DBL's?  It is because they were
              flips and or mirrors to throw us off.

Fri 11 Sep 2015
              Eve977SUM IT UP23

423 winners won a total of $66,329

Sat 12 Sep 2015
              Day660SUM IT UP12

774 winners won a total of $129,553

Sat 12 Sep 2015
              Eve940SUM IT UP13

948 winners won a total of $70,069

Sun 13 Sep 2015
              Day719SUM IT UP17

1,339 winners won a total of $150,863

Mon 14 Sep 2015
              Day094SUM IT UP13

640 winners won a total of $43,986

See the pattern here folks, as clear as day!!

Look it up for yourself if you like:
              http://www.nc-educationlottery.org/pick3_past.aspx

It only lists winners though, not how many total tickets were sold.  There could still be the same/similar percentage of winners in relation to how many tickets were sold. 

Are you saying that the NCEL is only using the taped drawings that would benefit them?  You would think that a state lottery would be honest about their practices. Otherwise, it's just bad business and looks horrible for an organization that gives to much to the state and to education. 

Are you allowed to sit in on live drawings?  I believe in Ohio you can request to sit in on any drawing at any time.  We have 4 pre-draws as well.  Although, I wish the pre-draw numbers were made available, like they are in Texas.

I have no doubts about the Ohio Lottery, but all drawings are live.  I think it's mostly me not paying attention, and going in a direction with the numbers that I shouldn't have gone Bang Head   

The payouts for Ohio's Pick 3 drawings are all over the place some weeks.  I think it's just the numbers... I know for a fact there are people that know the numbers inside and out, and they know when to play them.  I only hope to be one of those some day...

=========================================== 

This is from the Ohio Lottery website.  It would be nice to get even more detailed information; how many tickets were sold of each kind, types of bets, etc.

I can't translate much of this chart below... but hey, it's a chart with a bunch of states and numbers on it Big Grin

Keep it simple 

Nassau
                Bahamas
                Member #129534
                June 21, 2012
                1 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2015, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

9/15 Day - Everyone was looking for 5xx today along with x61.  They pulled a good one again today, even though I had 569 after a rather extensive WO, it still came out 1 digit off for players and resulted in an "Average" cumulative payout.  Mark my words, 5xx or x62/x29 will show up this week!  They like to "delay" what we see coming so we forget about them, then it will hit with less of a payout thn otherwise would have happened.

Tue 15 Sep 2015
                Day469SUM IT UP19

910 winners won a total of $98,224

Moral of this story?  ONLY play the week following a new ticket release.  By Mid-month, they are looking for $$ and will do anything to get it.

Hi...iinteresting topic, can you please explain " only play the week following a new ticket release."  not sure what that means. Thanks

No Man's Land
                  United States
                  Member #164139
                  February 19, 2015
                  5469 Posts
                  Posted: September 29, 2015, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

VOTE NOW!! - LINK IS IN MY SIGNATURE OR GO TO PAGE #1

Not many people have voted thus far and to do so is ANONYMOUS.  With the 1,000's of people that play and likely 100's of NC players that use this site everyday, I am a bit perplexed why more people don't vote??  I am not going to get on a soap box, but with 1.5 days to go and if I don't get 100 "yes" votes, I am not willing to take a petition forward that may not have any backing. I have spent MANY MANY hours equating to weeks/months of research uncovering what many of us already knew or did not feel like their voice would be heard, if they said something till now.

THIS IS one time where your vote WILL make a difference and I pledge to lead a petition effort to get the drawing process changed and the possibility of an investigation if YOU, the people of NC, really want to see  a change in the way the lottery operates.  ITP

JusBKahs's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                    Queen City, NC
                    United States
                    Member #144819
                    July 17, 2013
                    9 Posts
                    Posted: September 29, 2015, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

My vote is in..thanks for all you do to help all the players! I hope more people take this serious and vote in order to move forward with the petition.

No Man's Land
                      United States
                      Member #164139
                      February 19, 2015
                      5469 Posts
                      Posted: September 30, 2015, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

My vote is in..thanks for all you do to help all the players! I hope more people take this serious and vote in order to move forward with the petition.

Thank you for your kind words JusBKahs! I indeed wish the same thing as this lottery is just plain corrupt and there is no other way to explain it.  Wish everyone had the passion to at least get behind this effort as all of the people that have posted here know what is going on and want an inquiry.   Sadly, that is not the case and with less than 24 hours to go, I am less than optimistic at this point, but indeed I WILL be sitting out tomorrow and maybe for a few days following till the new tickets are released.

No Man's Land
                        United States
                        Member #164139
                        February 19, 2015
                        5469 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2015, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

VOTE NOW - ONLY 40 MORE  YES VOTES NEEDED TO MOVED A PETITION FORWARD. ARE YOU IN?
                        You are waiting for the drawing results, right?
                        CLICK LINK IN MY SIGNATURE AND VOTE NOW*********
                        NO PLAY DAY TOMORROW OCTOBER 1st
                        What you can do with your "No PLay Day" NCEL money?

Start a vacation fund and put money in it each day you play
                        Buy schools supplies for a teacher you don't know
                        Take a neighbor out for lunch / Dinner /  Coffee
                        Buy that new CD / Movie you have been wanting
                        Put it in a jar (I know someone that does this)
                        Take your better half out for dinner
                        Start a new savings account
                        Donate it to a charity
                        Rent a movie

Pay for a upgrade to support LP for even one month:
                        https://www.lotterypost.com/buy-membership.asp
                        I love my LP family!
                        Good Luck Team NC!

Clubpulse1's avatar - 1zyelco
                          Raleigh, NC
                          United States
                          Member #130282
                          July 10, 2012
                          4795 Posts
                          Posted: October 1, 2015, 12:03 am - IP Logged

GOOD LUCK AND LET'S GET THIS MONEY!

JAMORA's avatar - ladyclover
                            NC
                            United States
                            Member #164399
                            February 28, 2015
                            2016 Posts
                            Posted: October 1, 2015, 12:20 am - IP Logged

No play day in full effect! (Thank goodness cash 5 was won...it might have tempted me...lol)

I had wondered if you'd get the votes here, on LP....but if you put the petition online and we posted the petition with a link to the petition website at lottery kiosks....it WOULD get the signatures.... members who would volunteer could distribute copies by placing them at kiosks in their area....just an idea....I'm sure a lot of NC lottery players are not on LP...although there are many....

"Don't waste time, it's the stuff life's made of..."

No Man's Land
                              United States
                              Member #164139
                              February 19, 2015
                              5469 Posts
                              Posted: October 1, 2015, 12:23 am - IP Logged

9/30 (End of Q1 reporting) - 
                              Right ON NCEL Schedule, End of month, end of quarterly reporting, the Cash 5 was won tonight:

5 of 52$468,673*
                              4 of 5211$268
                              3 of 57,280$5
                              2 of 579,606

$1

Isn't it strange how a VERY large jackpot comes out the last day of the month?!?!  Has happened more than once folks, it is NOT coincidence!

Draw DateNumbers DrawnEst. Top PrizeDetails
                              Sep 30, 20154 - 12 - 23 - 26 - 36$952,000Payout
                              Sep 29, 201510 - 11 - 21 - 27 - 29$720,000Payout
                              Sep 28, 20151 - 2 - 5 - 8 - 26$565,000Payout
                              Sep 27, 20151 - 12 - 16 - 18 - 25$443,000Payout
                              Sep 26, 201515 - 20 - 21 - 24 - 34$363,000Payout
                              Sep 25, 20157 - 12 - 19 - 31 - 32$282,000Payout
                              Sep 24, 201512 - 17 - 19 - 26 - 32$212,000Payout
                              Sep 23, 20159 - 18 - 23 - 29 - 36$166,000Payout
                              Sep 22, 201512 - 16 - 30 - 37 - 38$116,000Payout