Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which LP members would you split any jackpot with?

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 1 year ago by mikeintexas.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #167543
July 18, 2015
703 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2015, 12:15 am - IP Logged

The last thing you want if you win the lottery is hearing aides!

No, no! Don't do it. Once you put those in, you'll never know the joy of silence. People will be asking for something 24/7.

Or take the hearing aides and don't put a battery in them. Just nod like you hear what's going on. Laugh when they do. Smile when they do. If they looked surprised, look surprised too. And give strange answers. LOL

Then excuse yourself by telling them, "Hold on, me hearing aide just told me the battery is going dead. I need to get a fresh battery so I'll know what you're talking about."

It can be impossible to find fresh batteries. You might to reschedule due to having to order them offline! LOL 

what is good for the lone star state p3 game they have four drawings each day been off one digit is tough and tricky

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2015, 1:05 am - IP Logged

LOTTO LAUGHS !!!

Banana

Hurray!

Hyper

White Bounce

Dance

b/c  her Pick 3/4 lottery strategies were probably responsible for my winning.

CALI
      Afghanistan
      Member #118735
      November 6, 2011
      134 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2015, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Since none are in my Lotto Group = NONE

(HIT THE BIG ONE, OR BUY A SKI MASK)

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4106 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2015, 1:52 am - IP Logged

I am going with MikeinTexas or rcbbuckeye...They are both old geezers who need hearing aids, dentures and walkers/wheelchairs.

No crossing State lines in your choices huh CDanaT?   Ok, l hear you.Smile

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
          Athens
          Greece
          Member #133234
          September 24, 2012
          188 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2015, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

BobP & Greenfox.

6/49 dis(assembly)

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
            Pittsburg, Ks
            United States
            Member #3382
            January 17, 2004
            80787 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2015, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Cheers Aw, Thanks Wheeler, You are on my list as well.

Thanks sully. Whenyou win I only want 1% so when big

God Bless America

US Flag

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
              TX
              United States
              Member #121193
              January 4, 2012
              1637 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2015, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

I may need a hearing aid (that's what they tell me at work) but I'll have you know that I do not need dentures, or a walker/wheelchair.......yet.

What?  YOU DON'T ????    You better look in the mirror again. You're officially old-n-gray and in the way, walk with a sway and talk with a spray !!!

Seniors.....They are always the last to know and the first to forget

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                TX
                United States
                Member #121193
                January 4, 2012
                1637 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2015, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

No crossing State lines in your choices huh CDanaT?   Ok, l hear you.Smile

Noise.....I figure its best to help the locals first, besides.....have you seen rcb & Mike ???....psssst, don't say anything but those 2 could be "extras" in the movie,"Deliverance"...if ya know what I mean.  Wink

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                  Texas Panhandle
                  United States
                  Member #136843
                  December 20, 2012
                  1275 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2015, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Noise.....I figure its best to help the locals first, besides.....have you seen rcb & Mike ???....psssst, don't say anything but those 2 could be "extras" in the movie,"Deliverance"...if ya know what I mean.  Wink

Hey, I wasn't an extra, I had a significant role in that;  I play a mean banjo.  Too bad all they paid me with was some new boots, banjo strings and a case of moonshine.  RCB  was also more than an extra - he could dance a jig, so....

Better that part than Ned Beatty's: "Squeal like a pig, boy!"

A people that elect corrupt politicians, impostors, thieves and traitors are not victims...but accomplices.
                   - George Orwell

Texas Panhandle
                    United States
                    Member #136843
                    December 20, 2012
                    1275 Posts
                    Posted: September 19, 2015, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

I was just looking through Facebook pages posts and ran across this one on the Texas Lottery FB page:

photo tx-lotto-fb_zps0qsv1pqn.jpg

I snipped out the names for privacy's sake (although you can see them if you follow the above link)  The second black box on the first comment was a "tagged" name that alerted the person who made the reply/second post that she had been mentioned in a comment.  Anyway....

It just struck me as a potential problem;  what if the second person actually won the JP - maybe with her own set of numbers and the first person declared that those could have been the numbers she had been promised?  OR, what if a set of numbers won that had been originally meant for the woman who asked, then the person who bought them decided she'd just say they were her own?  I hope that the actual numbers purchased were sent to the woman who asked for the other to buy them for her.

I used to always give a dollar to friends or family members who were heading to Vegas and tell them to put it in a slot machine.  I quit doing it because a couple of times after they got back I'd ask them if I had won anything and I'd see a fleeting glance of guilt on their faces and realize they had either forgotten to do it or forgotten that was a dollar I had sent with them OR had won a little bit of money with it and then put it all back into the machine.  The only person I trusted to do it and/or tell me the truth was my momma.

I also got to thinking that there might be some in here that would take posts by me or anyone else and consider it legal and binding.  I suppose there could be certain judges or juries that might award some of your JP to someone mentioned (or not), who knows?  I've seen stranger stories, some of them published here in the News forum.

I sincerely WOULD want to share my good fortune, BUT....anyone tries that with me, knowing full well I didn't mean them...well, remember I'll still have enough money to hire a hitman. Wink

A people that elect corrupt politicians, impostors, thieves and traitors are not victims...but accomplices.
                     - George Orwell

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
                      Member #142499
                      May 13, 2013
                      1182 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2015, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

For Entertainment Purposes Only..

We talking fantasy here people: So 2 players apart from yourself pull it off. Whose your co pilots in this win? I will reserve my choice for later seeing that the possibility exists that some are chosen more than twice..

Have a Great weekend People & stay Healthy!

Before I answer, I would like to point out that this is definitely for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!!! I don't want anyone suing me for money claiming what I write here means we had a contract and that I promised to share my jackpot with you.

I might wake up early and go running.  I might also wake up and win the lottery.

The odds are about the same.

honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Greenville, SC
                        United States
                        Member #68158
                        December 14, 2008
                        2199 Posts
                        Posted: September 19, 2015, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

STORM

NY
                          United States
                          Member #23835
                          October 16, 2005
                          3474 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2015, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

"I just want enough money to buy an elephant. 

Oh, I don't want an elephant, I just want enough money to be able to buy one."

And that's why I never give any money to guys with a cardboard sign saying "Will work for Elephant money". I always know that they're really going to waste the money on something else.

Texas Panhandle
                            United States
                            Member #136843
                            December 20, 2012
                            1275 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2015, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

"I just want enough money to buy an elephant. 

Oh, I don't want an elephant, I just want enough money to be able to buy one."

And that's why I never give any money to guys with a cardboard sign saying "Will work for Elephant money". I always know that they're really going to waste the money on something else.

If I want an elephant, I'll just steal one.

I've got an old pair of my ex's undies somewhere around here I could put it in to sneak it out of the circus.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #55889
                              October 23, 2007
                              5593 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2015, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

If I want an elephant, I'll just steal one.

I've got an old pair of my ex's undies somewhere around here I could put it in to sneak it out of the circus.

Ok.

That one got my attention. "I've got an old pair of my ex's undies".

Really???

Are you keeping them for old times sake or something?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)