Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 1:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which LP members would you split any jackpot with?

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 1 year ago by mikeintexas.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
23230 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2015, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Since some posters expressed concerns a splitee might consider this a contract....

couldn't the definition of split be argued? Splitting doesn't necessarily mean 'in half'. Big Smile

010 122 963 824 684 584 0000 6837 4061 1207 2319 4901 1009 1347 1537

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
    Texas Panhandle
    United States
    Member #136843
    December 20, 2012
    1363 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2015, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Ok.

That one got my attention. "I've got an old pair of my ex's undies".

Really???

Are you keeping them for old times sake or something?

Oh, I found them out in the garage;  thought it was a tent so that's why it was with the rest of the camping gear.   There was one of her thongs there, too...thought it was a hammock.

To be fair, she lost over 200 lbs. of ugly fat when we got divorced - me.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5754 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2015, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Oh, I found them out in the garage;  thought it was a tent so that's why it was with the rest of the camping gear.   There was one of her thongs there, too...thought it was a hammock.

To be fair, she lost over 200 lbs. of ugly fat when we got divorced - me.

Did she divorce you because you made her sleep in the garage???

(Sorry to derail the thread, but this is A LOT more interesting).

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19895 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2015, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

For Entertainment Purposes Only..

We talking fantasy here people: So 2 players apart from yourself pull it off. Whose your co pilots in this win? I will reserve my choice for later seeing that the possibility exists that some are chosen more than twice..

Have a Great weekend People & stay Healthy!

You must think differently than most because I've never even entertained the idea of splitting any of my lottery winnings with anyone at LP.

On the other hand I've never entertained the idea of anyone at LP splitting any of their lottery winnings with me either.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4144 Posts
          Posted: September 20, 2015, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

You must think differently than most because I've never even entertained the idea of splitting any of my lottery winnings with anyone at LP.

On the other hand I've never entertained the idea of anyone at LP splitting any of their lottery winnings with me either.

Nothing Personal RJ - but l am " thinking " differently "  because...

Its for Entertainment Purposes  ONLY. My brain may be stationary to a certain degree, but my thoughts are not. We talking Fantasy here as my thread suggested. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
            Member #164603
            March 8, 2015
            639 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2015, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Nothing Personal RJ - but l am " thinking " differently "  because...

Its for Entertainment Purposes  ONLY. My brain may be stationary to a certain degree, but my thoughts are not. We talking Fantasy here as my thread suggested. 

You dirty pinko commie Californian you!Poke

There will be no sharing of any money with any of you lot.Surrender

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4144 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2015, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

You dirty pinko commie Californian you!Poke

There will be no sharing of any money with any of you lot.Surrender

Lol....Darn Max- you just torpedoed your chances on getting on my "short list"  for a split in the jackpot. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                Member #106923
                February 27, 2011
                479 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2015, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't split with anyone.  I would just give it to momma.  She would then take care of me for the rest of my life and I wouldn't have to deal with the hassles.  I can see it now... I would surprise her by depositing it in her bank account, of course letting the bank tell her where it came from so she knew it wasn't a mistake.  Then I would surprise visit her, knowing she never goes anywhere, anticipating her wonderful smile...

"Ma, this is little Jim.  What did you think of that deposit?  Ma... Ma... Helloooooooo??   Ma, yoohooooo.... anyone here??  Ma, what's this statement on the table saying 'Account Closed',  MAAAA?"  BS

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4144 Posts
                  Posted: September 27, 2015, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Sufficient time has passed. My two choices for a three way split are : A True American-Coin Toss.

The other ...A True Skinhead: MaximumMillion.Thought l  would add a little variety to the mix. Cheers

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                    Texas Panhandle
                    United States
                    Member #136843
                    December 20, 2012
                    1363 Posts
                    Posted: September 27, 2015, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Did she divorce you because you made her sleep in the garage???

(Sorry to derail the thread, but this is A LOT more interesting).

Oh, you didn't derail the thread;  I've seen some that were true train wrecks. (I've caused a few of 'em)

No, I never made her sleep in the garage, but she made ME sleep in the dog house a time or two.

Fido wasn't too bad to sleep with, but those fleas were murder!

notlying photo notlying.gif