Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can't beat the state P3 Odds but maybe

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 9 months ago by Todd.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
CT
United States
Member #60059
April 4, 2008
856 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2016, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I personally don't give a crap whether numbers are picked by computer or machines.

Its not about the numbers drawn but filters and charts where things repeat.

Stuff repeats period.

That's when you jump.

Luck be with you!!!

NOTE: All numbers posted are BOXED and unless otherwise noted.

Madison, WI
    United States
    Member #172977
    February 11, 2016
    515 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2016, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I personally don't give a crap whether numbers are picked by computer or machines.

Its not about the numbers drawn but filters and charts where things repeat.

Stuff repeats period.

That's when you jump.

its nice that stuff repeats. Its predicting when it will repeat that isn't possible in any greater extent than the odds.

If you jump when it repeats, aren't you already too late? You would need to jump before it repeats.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7308 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2016, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Proof ? Sure. How much do you need? Millions? You got it. 

Where have you been RJOh? Are you serious?

Evidently, you've been hanging around here and other forums for years. Yet, you picked up nothing about ? 

Proof doesn't cost anything let alone millions. 

Before they were outlawed in the US, I did notice that those online betting sites offered 40% larger prizes for their pick3/4 games.  The best thing they had going for them were tax evasion which is why they were outlawed. 

I was stating an opinion not asking for help but thanks for the offer any way.

Speaking of proof, we keep reading about online wagering on state pick-3 and pick-4 games that pays $900 and $9000 to $1, but people making those claims never give links or even the names of these sites. The other day 111 was drawn in KY and paid $1,189,200; the online payoff would be $2,140,560 based on the same number of wagers.

Who is risking millions booking these $900 to $1 wagers?

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49699 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2016, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I think a progressive wagering strategy on Pick 3/4 works best for generating a profit in the long term.

BTW, where is Saint Martinville ???  What state do you live in and play in ???

Saint Martinville is in Louisiana!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
          Member #164727
          March 12, 2015
          2517 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2016, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of proof, we keep reading about online wagering on state pick-3 and pick-4 games that pays $900 and $9000 to $1, but people making those claims never give links or even the names of these sites. The other day 111 was drawn in KY and paid $1,189,200; the online payoff would be $2,140,560 based on the same number of wagers.

Only because posting snapshots of wins from that site is prohibited and strictly enforced by Todd. I would think a veteran like you would know this already.

Btw, to answer your second question, the way they make their profits is by the majority of losers.

CT
            United States
            Member #60059
            April 4, 2008
            856 Posts
            Posted: March 9, 2016, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Only because posting snapshots of wins from that site is prohibited and strictly enforced by Todd. I would think a veteran like you would know this already.

Btw, to answer your second question, the way they make their profits is by the majority of losers.

Todd blocks any links to sites that he deems dangerous.

Luck be with you!!!

NOTE: All numbers posted are BOXED and unless otherwise noted.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23261 Posts
              Posted: March 9, 2016, 9:48 am - IP Logged

amber123 and Domeman are right.  Maybe you just don't frequent the Pick 3 forum much, but I have posted numerous times that Lottery Post is not the place for discussion about online gambling.  Normally I would even delete this question about it, because it only encourages more discussion about it.

Please click the Report Abuse link on any post that discusses online gambling.

Lottery Post is for the discussion of official government-run lotteries and tickets purchased at official retailers, not online gambling.

BTW amber123, clever avatar!

P.S. mjwinsmith, I have removed the part of your post that mentioned PLAYING ONLINE.  Please do not post that anymore.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!