Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3, Prediction Testing Of Possible Patterns - Filters.

Topic closed. 157 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MonEl.

Page 1 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
Member #132100
August 26, 2012
1108 Posts
Posted: February 12, 2016, 4:28 am - IP Logged

I would like to try both kinds of pick 3 games: Draw machines and Computer generated numbers:

Wisconsin (WI) Pick 3 (Computer Generated Numbers): https://www.lotterypost.com/game/212/results

Drawing Days: Every Day, Drawing Time: 6:29 PM Central Time (GMT-6:00)

New Jersey and the Lottery Post Forum should be 1 hour ahead of Central Time, so drawing time for the WI Pick 3 game should be

7:29 PM Lottery Post Time.

------------

Minnesota (MN) Pick 3 (Computer Generated Numbers): https://www.lotterypost.com/game/110/results

Drawing Days: Every Day, Drawing Time: 6:26 PM Central Time (GMT-6:00)

7:26 PM Lottery Post Time.

-----------

----------

West Virginia (WV) Daily 3 (Draw Machine) https://www.lotterypost.com/game/206/results

Drawing Days: Every Day Except Sunday, Drawing Time: 6:59 PM Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

6:59 PM Lottery Post Time.

-----------------

New York (NY) Numbers Midday (Draw Machine) https://www.lotterypost.com/game/144/results

Drawing Days: Every Day, Drawing Time:12:24 PM Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

12:24 PM Lottery Post Time.

------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those will be the 4 states and games that will be used for this particular test or so I think, we will see.

I really should use a random state for each prediction of "Patterns-Filters", but we will see what happens first, after all this can be changed at any time if I want to.

----------------

This is all for today, more in about 22 or 23 hours.

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1744 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2016, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

I would like to try both kinds of pick 3 games: Draw machines and Computer generated numbers:

Wisconsin (WI) Pick 3 (Computer Generated Numbers): https://www.lotterypost.com/game/212/results

Drawing Days: Every Day, Drawing Time: 6:29 PM Central Time (GMT-6:00)

New Jersey and the Lottery Post Forum should be 1 hour ahead of Central Time, so drawing time for the WI Pick 3 game should be

7:29 PM Lottery Post Time.

------------

Minnesota (MN) Pick 3 (Computer Generated Numbers): https://www.lotterypost.com/game/110/results

Drawing Days: Every Day, Drawing Time: 6:26 PM Central Time (GMT-6:00)

7:26 PM Lottery Post Time.

-----------

----------

West Virginia (WV) Daily 3 (Draw Machine) https://www.lotterypost.com/game/206/results

Drawing Days: Every Day Except Sunday, Drawing Time: 6:59 PM Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

6:59 PM Lottery Post Time.

-----------------

New York (NY) Numbers Midday (Draw Machine) https://www.lotterypost.com/game/144/results

Drawing Days: Every Day, Drawing Time:12:24 PM Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

12:24 PM Lottery Post Time.

------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those will be the 4 states and games that will be used for this particular test or so I think, we will see.

I really should use a random state for each prediction of "Patterns-Filters", but we will see what happens first, after all this can be changed at any time if I want to.

----------------

This is all for today, more in about 22 or 23 hours.

What exactly are you testing for ???  What is your Hypothesis ???  How are you setting up your experiment to test for Filters ??  What is your Independent Variable ??  What is your Dependent Variable ??? 

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
      Member #132100
      August 26, 2012
      1108 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2016, 4:10 am - IP Logged

What exactly are you testing for ???  What is your Hypothesis ???  How are you setting up your experiment to test for Filters ??  What is your Independent Variable ??  What is your Dependent Variable ??? 

You will see in time when I am ready, I thought that I might be ready to start at this time, but I am not, because first I want to test an any-order (box) 1 digit filter and I am not ready, but I might be later today sometime.

It is box (any-order) testing.

If you filter-out 1 box digit from the 120 box singles you will have left 84 box singles and 72 box doubles out of the 90 box doubles.

If you could filter out 2 box digits then: 56 box singles and 56 box doubles.

But I will try first 1 box digit filtration.

This might be a kind of pick 3 filtration tutorial.

It will be 1 pattern-filter at a time.

This is not new stuff to me, is what I used to do years ago, but back then I didn't make 1 pattern-filter predictions, I filtered-out all the patterns that I was going to use at once, that is at 1 time.

I am not going to do this for myself, cause I don't need to, it is for others to see.

But it might not be for all others, it might be just for some, if it is not for you just don't look at it.

Just wait and see.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5396 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2016, 8:21 am - IP Logged

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5eeqzdwpflrc5my/AllStatesDraws.xlsm?dl=0

Pick 3 "All States" Excel file

Instructions:

1> Update Draws to LP Tab (Copy and Paste)

2 > Click tab labeled "AllStatesDraws".  Change the date in cell D16 to the date of the drawings you are updating

3> Click the Toolbar(s) that correspond to what days' drawings you are updating.  For example, today is Saturday, Feb 13, 2016.  I would click the toolbar labeled "Click to Add Monday - Saturday Midday Drawings" 1st (cell range H2:N4)

I would click the toolbar labeled "Click to Add Monday - Saturday Evening Drawings" 2nd (cell range H7:N9)

4> Click tab labeled 1000Sets

> Click cell C1 > Select "NM" or "D"  "NM" = 6-way sets,  "D" = Doubles, "T" = Triples

Example> I selected "NM" for 6-way "No-Match" sets to filter

I click cell J1 and select the 20 highest values at the bottom of the list.  These are the 6-way sets that have not hit or the longes out. 

Note: These sets are based on using the entire draw histories of most Pick 3 Morning, Midday, Evening, Nite games in the order/time of day they are actually draws.  So for example, the longest out 6-way is 128 at 5867 skips. 

The 128 was drawn Missouri midday Nov 17 2015 and has not hit since.  Which is approximately 87 days.

These "6-way" straight sets would be to 20 longest out:

6-way skip

013    4035
        052    4632
        127    4936
        128    5867
        135    3726
        157    3469
        174    3526
        213    3849
        291    3450
        390    4086
        516    5406
        582    4061
        589    3868
        625    4275
        627    3767
        783    3780
        786    4205
        816    3443
        910    5020
        921    3470

5> After all the Morning/Midday draws are completed you can see what numbers hit.  Copy and paste the draws to the LP tab then re-calculate again using the steps above but only clicking the Midday toolbar for Monday - Saturday.

Good Luck!!

new jersey
          United States
          Member #150815
          December 31, 2013
          513 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2016, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

no  real  money to b made here

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
            Member #132100
            August 26, 2012
            1108 Posts
            Posted: February 13, 2016, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

You will see in time when I am ready, I thought that I might be ready to start at this time, but I am not, because first I want to test an any-order (box) 1 digit filter and I am not ready, but I might be later today sometime.

It is box (any-order) testing.

If you filter-out 1 box digit from the 120 box singles you will have left 84 box singles and 72 box doubles out of the 90 box doubles.

If you could filter out 2 box digits then: 56 box singles and 56 box doubles.

But I will try first 1 box digit filtration.

This might be a kind of pick 3 filtration tutorial.

It will be 1 pattern-filter at a time.

This is not new stuff to me, is what I used to do years ago, but back then I didn't make 1 pattern-filter predictions, I filtered-out all the patterns that I was going to use at once, that is at 1 time.

I am not going to do this for myself, cause I don't need to, it is for others to see.

But it might not be for all others, it might be just for some, if it is not for you just don't look at it.

Just wait and see.

This is no good, I am already having trouble with this, but here we go anyway:

The Wisconsin pick 3 has 3 digits boxed that have 4 skips out: 2, 3 and 8

This might not work, but maybe the digit 8 won't show-up boxed on any position on the very next draw, maybe this game is balanced enough digit-wise and it that case digit 8 will come out next and the filtration will fail.

We will see!or

-------------------

On the Minnesota pick 3 digit 8 has been out 8 draws any-order, so we will try to filter it out for the very next draw and see if that works out or not!

It has been out for too many draws so this filtration might fail.

--------------

On the West Virginia pick 3 box the digit # 4 has been out for 10 draws so we will try to filter it out boxed for the next draw, but maybe digit 3 would have been a better choice, digit # 3 has been out for 5 past draw boxed.

----------------

On the New York Midday pick 3 digit # 0 has been out for 7 past draws and we will try to filter it out for the next draw, but digit # 1 has been out for 5 draws and maybe it would have been a better choice.

------------

All this is just testing and will go on for some days to see if it is possible to come out with a boxed digit filter technique or not.

-------

If I remember right, straight digit filtration was a little easier if you just want to filter out 1 straight digit for each of the 3 position, not the same digit of course or it would be boxed.

For the NY number we will have to wait until Sunday!

---------------------

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
              Member #132100
              August 26, 2012
              1108 Posts
              Posted: February 13, 2016, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

The thing about due and or overdue patterns and numbers is that they can keep on being due and or overdue who knows for how long, but at the same time, something that has been or is hot can quit being hot at any time, sometimes or often, by the time that you notice it, it might already be too late.

But in the case of the 1000 straights, since they pay 500 X 1, if you buy a due or overdue number, you have 500 future draws to either make a profit from it or at least get your money back.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                Member #132100
                August 26, 2012
                1108 Posts
                Posted: February 13, 2016, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Take 1 straight position of a pick 3 game:

X Y Y

There are 10 possible digits from 0 to 9 that can go in there.

Each of those 10 digits has a 1/10 chance to show-up in there at ANY-TIME.

Since there are 10 possible digits, we would think that is 10 draws all of them would show up in there 1 time.

But 1 or more digits won't show, 1 or more digits will show more than 1 time and the rest of the digits will show 1 time only.

The perfect thing would be that each of the digits would show 1 time on 10 consecutive draws.

So the mid-point is 5

If your chosen digit doesn't show up on the first 5 or maybe up to the 7 future draw, it might not show-up on any of the first consecutive 10 draws, it could be due or overdue for an indefinite time, bit am just "talking" and I might be wrong, only what shows on the history of past wining numbers can tell what really happens on a particular game at a particular time, checking draws that are too old might not help as much as checking draws that are somewhat newer.

As I said, I would expect at least 5 of the digits to show-up on the next 10 straight by position consecutive draws, but not on all of them.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                  Member #132100
                  August 26, 2012
                  1108 Posts
                  Posted: February 13, 2016, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

On the future, what I am going to do is post the skips of the boxed digits and then wait to see, which digits show-up next and which don't, so I can see which skips are the most likely ones to come out next and which are the less likely ones to come out next.

Years ago, I saw that often, digits that were due or overdue had a good chance of staying due or overdue at least a little longer.

But I have not looked at numbers for a very long time.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                    Member #132100
                    August 26, 2012
                    1108 Posts
                    Posted: February 13, 2016, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

On the future, what I am going to do is post the skips of the boxed digits and then wait to see, which digits show-up next and which don't, so I can see which skips are the most likely ones to come out next and which are the less likely ones to come out next.

Years ago, I saw that often, digits that were due or overdue had a good chance of staying due or overdue at least a little longer.

But I have not looked at numbers for a very long time.

Of course, I could just take a look at a history of digits skips either straight by position and or boxed, if I have the needed software and or spreadsheet for doing that.

----------------

1 boxed digit filtration would be very good and 2 boxed digits filtration would be great, the thing is that such things need to work enough of the time to be of use.

I started at digits filtration, because a person should start filtration at the digit level first if it is possible to do so.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                      Member #132100
                      August 26, 2012
                      1108 Posts
                      Posted: February 13, 2016, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

For the Wisconsin pick 3 game:

On the last 30 past draws most of the BOXED DIGITS SKIPS were between 0 to 6 Times skipped and mostly 0 to 2 Times skipped and of those 0 to 2 Times skipped most were 0 Times skipped

I might be wrong, but I think that, that means that the last draw is the best source of digits for the very next draw than all of the other past draws.

But it also means that the second and third past draws are also a good source of next winning digits.

The go from best to worst:

Last draw

Second last draw

Third last draw

Etc.

So maybe those digits that have a skip between 3 and 5 might be the best box digit filters, but I am not sure about it, we will see as I continue with this filter pattern for some days.

This is for Wisconsin but might apply to other states also, I still have to check that.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                        Member #132100
                        August 26, 2012
                        1108 Posts
                        Posted: February 13, 2016, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

On Minnesota it is 0 to 5 times

And of those it is 0 to 3 times

and of those it is 0 to 2 times

But mostly 0 and 1 time skips

That is from where the next winning digits come from mostly.

So perhaps for digits that won't show up next might be those that have a skip of 4 or maybe 5 times.

I won't check the rest, maybe it is similar with the other 2 state games, but who knows.

A person needs to check this on each state that he or she wants to play, just to make sure.

Also, all of the above are just general guide-lines, as nothing is ever for sure.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                          Member #132100
                          August 26, 2012
                          1108 Posts
                          Posted: February 13, 2016, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

I a few days or whenever the next pattern for filtration will be the box or any-order  Key Digits as that also has to do with Digits Filtration and then I will try to move to Boxed Pairs Filtration.

And thereafter to the 3 digits full number patterns, so I still have a ways to go with this.

It is possible that many filtrations will fail, but we will try to see, what might work best the most often times possible.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                            Member #132100
                            August 26, 2012
                            1108 Posts
                            Posted: February 13, 2016, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Using 4 key digits for filtration would reduce the 120 boxed singles to 100 of them and

The 90 boxed doubles to 60.

A little filtration here and a little filtration there, all adds-up.

But patterns-filters failures also add-up.

Nobody said that winning was easy, or at least I didn't say that.

But the boxed key digits will have to wait, till a little later after the boxed digit filtration testing ends.

South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #18322
                              July 9, 2005
                              1744 Posts
                              Posted: February 13, 2016, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

It almost seems like you are talking to yourself on this thread. 

Don't you live in New Mexico ??  Why not use 1 state, your own state, to test your filtering hypothesis in ?? It would be easier.

Everyone prefers to win straight, so why not do a 2 digit simultaneous straight filter test, and filter XYZ [X & Y - if possible] or XXY [filter 1 digit in a Double - the Y - if possible ] ??

Double Filtering for a STRAIGHT WIN is more Lucrative both STRAIGHT and BOXED !!!

Page 1 of 11