Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3, Prediction Testing Of Possible Patterns - Filters.

Topic closed. 157 replies. Last post 8 months ago by MonEl.

Page 3 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #132100
August 26, 2012
1079 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2016, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Thanks, very much!

I think that it is as I said:

The Lower Skips are were the Hits-Returns Mostly Come From.

That is, where the digits come from (return) again most of the time or should return and when it is not like so, well, maybe the states are looking.

Skip - Count 
    1 - 74   
   2 - 54   
    3 - 38   
    5 - 22   
    4 - 21   
    6 - 14   
    8 - 13   
    7 - 12   
    9 - 7   
   11 - 5   
   10 - 2   
   12 - 2   
   13 - 2   
   16 - 1   
   17 - 1   
   20 - 1   
   23 - 1

Years of looking at the history of past winning numbers have always told me that in general those digits that are the most due or overdue are good digits to use as "filter-out" digits.

And the stats of past winning numbers might prove this to be true for all the pick 3 games everywhere, that is so long as you don't post about it anywhere.

Patterns have a habit of making sudden (abrupt) changes after I just post about them, kind of funny to see such things

GoofLOLROFL Smash

United States
    Member #132100
    August 26, 2012
    1079 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2016, 8:04 am - IP Logged

No No They Are Looking At Me! 

Well, as you can see many things are not set on stone for those who know how to do such things, this goes not only for computer stuff, but also for predictions of so called random events, Nostradamus was not the only one that could do such things nor the Oracles at Delphi and they were probably the very best.

I have always said "Prediction Logic" is what is all about, it is all "Know-How", same for computer stuff.

I don't really know that much about a lot of computer stuff, but I try anyway and know more than the average Joe out there.

backwoods ga
      United States
      Member #155844
      May 31, 2014
      1896 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2016, 9:38 am - IP Logged

I stopped posting  for this very same reason-many lottery officials are payed for their job just to read lottery post and change/alter draws based on our finds !!

But also we do know they trick us with the Rng games and so on ... and every now and then one of them is COUGHT-see Mr. Tipton case haha

mmx suggested I be blocked from lottery post for this very reason. She suggests folks share every little bit of information they have. lmao. when I suggested some things are best not shared among the world wide web.

I guess she doesn't understand the theory. Either because she doesn't really play lottery real life. or she's one of the lottery employees looking to see how players Play

anyway igamble long time no see. I wonder where NEWYORK is

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

United States
        Member #110594
        May 8, 2011
        885 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2016, 11:05 am - IP Logged

mmx suggested I be blocked from lottery post for this very reason. She suggests folks share every little bit of information they have. lmao. when I suggested some things are best not shared among the world wide web.

I guess she doesn't understand the theory. Either because she doesn't really play lottery real life. or she's one of the lottery employees looking to see how players Play

anyway igamble long time no see. I wonder where NEWYORK is

NEW YORK is right here. That is not the reason to be blocked. it's because  you think you're funny with your snide comments and really have nothing or ever to contribute. I make comments too, but at least I've contributed stuff in the past. What's in your wallet? Losing tickets.

United States
          Member #132100
          August 26, 2012
          1079 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2016, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

There is always a good chance that the draws are not as honest as most people believe that they are and that "the powers that be" are always looking at all of the posts made here, because:

Wisconsin (WI) Pick 3 Lottery Results

Draw Date  Results 
          Sat, Feb 13, 20161-2-4

The Wisconsin pick 3 has 3 digits boxed that have 4 skips out: 2, 3 and 8

This might not work, but maybe the digit 8 won't show-up boxed on any position on the very next draw, maybe this game is balanced enough digit-wise and it that case digit 8 will come out next and the filtration will fail.

So:

digit 8 won't show-up boxed on any position on the very next draw

digits that have a skip between 3 and 5 might be the best box digit filters, but I am not sure about it

I chose 8 out of the 2, 3 and 8 for a particular reason.

--------------------

Minnesota (MN) Daily 3 Lottery Results

Draw Date  Results 
          Sat, Feb 13, 20169-8-0

On the Minnesota pick 3 digit 8 has been out 8 draws any-order, so we will try to filter it out for the very next draw and see if that works out or not!

It has been out for too many draws so this filtration might fail.

It is not possible to tell for sure if it really failed or if "it was made to fail"

So perhaps for digits that won't show up next might be those that have a skip of 4 or maybe 5 times.

------------------

West Virginia (WV) Day 3 Lottery Results

Draw Date  Results 
          Sat, Feb 13, 20161-7-4

On the West Virginia pick 3 box the digit # 4 has been out for 10 draws so we will try to filter it out boxed for the next draw, but maybe digit 3 would have been a better choice, digit # 3 has been out for 5 past draw boxed.

To be or not to be that is the question (from Hamlet).

Again: Honest Or Not Honest, that is the question?

-----------

Coincidences? There is no such thing as a coincidence!

But I appear to be wrong about that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coincidence

--------------------------------------------------------

By the way, we won't yet know about the New York draw, "till Tomorrow.

-----------

I will continue with this maybe for a few more days, I will post the next digits later probably Tomorrow, but maybe not exactly in the same way.

Sun, Feb 14, 2016

3-1-8

On the New York Midday pick 3 digit # 0 has been out for 7 past draws and we will try to filter it out for the next draw, but digit # 1 has been out for 5 draws and maybe it would have been a better choice.

I will try to continue sometime later, I will give the skips for the digits, maybe make some comments about them or not and after the draws I will comment again.

-----------------

As this thing progresses, that is as I go thru many patterns-filters you will learn more and more about filtration.

But all of this is going to take quite some time as I will go very very slowly.

You are all going to become filters experts more or less, in time, that is if I go thru the whole enchilada.

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
            Member #90040
            April 20, 2010
            473 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2016, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

So now, what? 

Continue or not? 

MonEl said yes, I agree.

Lildarryl  I am not "she" as you know.

You're IN or OUT. You can't be IN and ask people to not share the best things they have.

LP is all about that and any anti-contribution activity shouldn't be allowed and doesn't make sense.

Some people need a complete website for all their tools and ideas at one place.

For jealous egoists that means everything else but the main purpose of the site.

You should know that there are thousands lines of invisible code and thousands hours of hard work behind pictures and text you see on the screen.

If you don't contribute please don't ask others to do the same.

Lottery odds are bad enough. Anything we do and they do cannot change the odds.

The more often they change ball machines or computer codes the more random digits we get which is better than having long unpredictable trends.

United States
              Member #132100
              August 26, 2012
              1079 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2016, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

"Lottery odds are bad enough. Anything we do and they do cannot change the odds."

The more that a person knows about the lottery games and their proper prediction, the less that the lottery odds mean to them.

There is something as "Knowing Too Much", when you get to that point, you don't worry as much about lottery odds, yes, you worry, but not as much.

In the proper time you might see that, perhaps.

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
                Member #90040
                April 20, 2010
                473 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2016, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

MonEl are you trying to set up a filter #1 and what is your goal?

How many combos do you want to take out "safely"?

I believe the first filter could take out 50 - 70 % of all combinations with 5-10% of chance to fail.

In case of failure, next time bet should be progressive to cover the loss.

United States
                  Member #132100
                  August 26, 2012
                  1079 Posts
                  Posted: February 14, 2016, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

I believe the first filter could take out 50 - 70 % of all combinations with 5-10% of chance to fail.

I don't think that, that is right, at least not for myself.

-------------------------------------

As to what I am trying to do, is to show some people a few things about lottery numbers filtration.

-----------

"MonEl are you trying to set up a filter #1"

I don't understand that, but I think that if I do the answer is NO.

------------

Don't worry about a thing, just watch as the thread progresses little by little.

It will take a very long time as it will go very very slow, but in time some or many people might understand.

United States
                    Member #132100
                    August 26, 2012
                    1079 Posts
                    Posted: February 14, 2016, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

MonEl are you trying to set up a filter #1 and what is your goal?

How many combos do you want to take out "safely"?

In case of failure, next time bet should be progressive to cover the loss.

"In case of failure, next time bet should be progressive to cover the loss."

Progressive bets, nice of you to remind me of that, but for that to work O.K. a person needs to have very deep pockets, I might also teach that, but I am not sure if I will or not.

If I teach it and some people don't understand how to do "Logic Prediction" which is what I am trying to teach here, deep pockets or not they will get into big trouble.

United States
                      Member #132100
                      August 26, 2012
                      1079 Posts
                      Posted: February 14, 2016, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I would like to try both kinds of pick 3 games: Draw machines and Computer generated numbers:

Wisconsin (WI) Pick 3 (Computer Generated Numbers): https://www.lotterypost.com/game/212/results

Drawing Days: Every Day, Drawing Time: 6:29 PM Central Time (GMT-6:00)

New Jersey and the Lottery Post Forum should be 1 hour ahead of Central Time, so drawing time for the WI Pick 3 game should be

7:29 PM Lottery Post Time.

------------

Minnesota (MN) Pick 3 (Computer Generated Numbers): https://www.lotterypost.com/game/110/results

Drawing Days: Every Day, Drawing Time: 6:26 PM Central Time (GMT-6:00)

7:26 PM Lottery Post Time.

-----------

----------

West Virginia (WV) Daily 3 (Draw Machine) https://www.lotterypost.com/game/206/results

Drawing Days: Every Day Except Sunday, Drawing Time: 6:59 PM Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

6:59 PM Lottery Post Time.

-----------------

New York (NY) Numbers Midday (Draw Machine) https://www.lotterypost.com/game/144/results

Drawing Days: Every Day, Drawing Time:12:24 PM Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

12:24 PM Lottery Post Time.

------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those will be the 4 states and games that will be used for this particular test or so I think, we will see.

I really should use a random state for each prediction of "Patterns-Filters", but we will see what happens first, after all this can be changed at any time if I want to.

----------------

This is all for today, more in about 22 or 23 hours.

I am almost too late Wi Filter Out 3 or 8, but probably 8

MN Filter out 3 or 7, but probably digit 7

Just made it!

United States
                        Member #132100
                        August 26, 2012
                        1079 Posts
                        Posted: February 14, 2016, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Just made it!

I didn't have time to put down all the skips of all the boxed digits of those 2 states, such is life, in a few minutes we will see what happened.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: February 14, 2016, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I couldn't help if I wanted to, I don't have the data. I also find more nonsense posted than good English.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11120 Posts
                            Posted: February 14, 2016, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

So now, what? 

Continue or not? 

MonEl said yes, I agree.

Lildarryl  I am not "she" as you know.

You're IN or OUT. You can't be IN and ask people to not share the best things they have.

LP is all about that and any anti-contribution activity shouldn't be allowed and doesn't make sense.

Some people need a complete website for all their tools and ideas at one place.

For jealous egoists that means everything else but the main purpose of the site.

You should know that there are thousands lines of invisible code and thousands hours of hard work behind pictures and text you see on the screen.

If you don't contribute please don't ask others to do the same.

Lottery odds are bad enough. Anything we do and they do cannot change the odds.

The more often they change ball machines or computer codes the more random digits we get which is better than having long unpredictable trends.

Wow!  Very well said.

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                              Member #132100
                              August 26, 2012
                              1079 Posts
                              Posted: February 14, 2016, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Just made it!

Some or many of you, probably still don't understand what it is that this thread is all about and what it is that I am doing on it.

Well, don't worry about it just move on to something else if you want to, "Prediction Of Winning Lottery Numbers By Patterns-Filtration" and mostly with

"The Negative Prediction Technique" using "Natural Prediction Logic" might not be for everyone (Everybody), it might be just for some people, it could be for everybody, but only if everybody can understand it, want to understand it, try to understand it and work to understand it, but no matter what, there will always be some people that for some reason or other either can't understand it, or just don't care for this particular type of lottery prediction and that is O.K.

no big deal, maybe something else will work better for you.

--------------

Anyhow, I am still on "the single digit stage" with this, what that means is that we re trying to find "Boxed Digits" that we can filter out from a source or pool of numbers, that is" boxed singles digits" that might not be very likely to show-up on the very next winning number so that we can filter out all the pick 3 numbers from the source pool of pick 3 numbers that have those digits that we are filtering out so for example we don't have to play all the 120 boxed singles and or all the 90 boxed doubles or for that matter so we don;t have to buy and play all the 720 straight singles and or all the 270 straight doubles.

I will give an example after I first show what just happened:

Wisconsin (WI) Pick 3 Lottery Results

Sun, Feb 14, 2016

I posted and said that:

"Wi Filter Out 3 or 8, but probably 8"

We could have filtered out Digit 3 and or Digit 8 from our source pool of numbers for the very next draw and if we had done so we would have reduced the source pool of pick 3 numbers to a smaller amount, that is to a smaller number of pick 3 numbers and mostly if we had used both the 3 and the 8 digits as boxed filter digits, I am next going to show just how, you of course need some kind of filtered wheeler so you can do that, or use Todd's online:

"Deflate 3 - Pick 3 Number Reduction System":

https://www.lotterypost.com/deflate3.asp

I am not sure, but maybe the deflate can do that kind of filtration, anyhow this would be the result of that filtration:

Digits 3 and 8 filtered out from the 120 source pool of box singles:

56 Singles from the 120 originals that we started from:

012, 014, 015, 016, 017, 019, 024, 025, 026, 027, 029, 045, 046, 047, 049, 056, 057, 059, 067, 069, 079, 124, 125, 126, 127, 129, 145, 146, 147, 149, 156, 157, 159, 167, 169, 179, 245, 246, 247, 249, 256, 257, 259, 267, 269, 279, 456, 457, 459, 467, 469, 479, 567, 569, 579, 679

And Doubles: 56:

001, 002, 004, 005, 006, 007, 009, 011, 112, 114, 115, 116, 117, 119, 022, 122, 224, 225, 226, 227, 229, 044, 144, 244, 445, 446, 447, 449, 055, 155, 255, 455, 556, 557, 559, 066, 166, 266, 466, 566, 667, 669, 077, 177, 277, 477, 577, 677, 779, 099, 199, 299, 499, 599, 699, 799

If we played the singles we would not have won, the filtration worked great, but a double came out, so singles didn't win!

But remember Doubles pay $160, so 56 + 56 = 112, so 160 - 112 = $48 Profit!

But it came out Straight, so if it had been played straight then $500 - 112 = About $388 or so Profit!

But of course, that is a lot of reduction, but still not enough reduction, other(s) patterns-filters would also need to be used to reduce the source-pool of pick 3 numbers even more.

But so far we are still on my first pattern-filter we didn't move on yet to others.

If people can't yet understand this, then no matter what I do or don't do, they won't understand.

Such is life!

----------------

Now to the next state:

Minnesota (MN) Daily 3 Lottery Results

Sun, Feb 14, 20166-0-9

I said that:

"MN Filter out 3 or 7, but probably digit 7"

So if we filter out both digits 3 and 7:

56 Singles:

012, 014, 015, 016, 018, 019, 024, 025, 026, 028, 029, 045, 046, 048, 049, 056, 058, 059, 068, 069, 089, 124, 125, 126, 128, 129, 145, 146, 148, 149, 156, 158, 159, 168, 169, 189, 245, 246, 248, 249, 256, 258, 259, 268, 269, 289, 456, 458, 459, 468, 469, 489, 568, 569, 589, 689

Won Boxed!

Well, this is all for right now.

Any questions!

Good that I posted a few minutes before the drawing.

To keep the state lotteries honest, maybe against their will, but it worked.

There never was anything wrong with my "Negative Prediction Technique", the problem has always been with the state lotteries, I have said that a million times already.

But of course, there will be some "real" failures sometimes, the rest are "man made failures" they block me and that is nothing new, of course.

Well, Are we learning yet?

Page 3 of 11