Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr Miracle pick 3 althorithm help me win big.

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 9 months ago by flossdog.

Page 15 of 23
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #110594
May 8, 2011
885 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:37 am - IP Logged

When I eventually win consistently, taking in 5 to 10 grand a month, I'll buy you a hat so you can chew on it. Green laugh

Yeah me too, I won Fantasy Five 6 times this week...aha ah

I can show you the winning tickets, but not the piles of losing tickets. ROFL

Again and again...

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
    Member #164727
    March 12, 2015
    2680 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:40 am - IP Logged

You peruse the systems forum putting down systems and boast about your wins by posting pics of your tickets. Unless you can ALSO provide proof of how many losing tickets you had, your claim is null and void.

When I make predictions, everyone can see how much I'm spending and winning. There is no doubt. Yes, I'm in the negative right now, but this will all change soon. 

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2680 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Funny how you respond in full only when it benefits you. But you elude the hard questions with distractions.  Lawyers=Politicians...lol

United States
        Member #110594
        May 8, 2011
        885 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Ok, now show all the losing tickets before those wins. Not too much to ask,which you conveniently left out in your response. You saw the question in it's entirety. 

I sure did. I don't have to show you anything and I don't owe you anything and I don't have to prove anything. I offered to give you numbers for your cash 5 .  But you got a big mouth. Losing tickets? Btw I play $10 a draw. You're a sore loser because you can't prove anything. Ask LB or anyone on here to post their losing tickets. No one will. Why bother when you can show you winners. Where's your guru's losing tickets? Where's yours? Post an excuse that you can't post a ticket. Well I just did and have. I'm done with you. Where are your 6 wins? 

Chew on that.

Albany, GA
          United States
          Member #100611
          November 15, 2010
          10280 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:46 am - IP Logged

Again and again...

Oh boy, you've done it now Flossdog !

Won 74.50 on 721 boxed... ha ha

I can't show you the win amount in a snapshot because it's not allowed on LP.

She's already told you once it's a rule that's enforced here on L.P. and there you go posting tickets anyway, again and again, LOL

United States
            Member #164727
            March 12, 2015
            2680 Posts
            Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:49 am - IP Logged

I sure did. I don't have to show you anything and I don't owe you anything and I don't have to prove anything. I offered to give you numbers for your cash 5 .  But you got a big mouth. Losing tickets? Btw I play $10 a draw. You're a sore loser because you can't prove anything. Ask LB or anyone on here to post their losing tickets. No one will. Why bother when you can show you winners. Where's your guru's losing tickets? Where's yours? Post an excuse that you can't post a ticket. Well I just did and have. I'm done with you. Where are your 6 wins? 

Chew on that.

I'm going to win tomorrow's Florida p-3 eve 100%. I'll show you the ticket by posting it here. 

Watch how easy this will be. 

Just don't ask me to see the losing tickets, or I'll lash out, change the subject, make excuses, huff and puff with multiple mini-questions until my face turns red.

You have no right to ask me for the losing tickets. I don't have to prove anything to you. Crazy

United States
              Member #110594
              May 8, 2011
              885 Posts
              Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Funny how you respond in full only when it benefits you. But you elude the hard questions with distractions.  Lawyers=Politicians...lol

Sounds like what I just said to you. Yes you're right, so don't ask me or anyone else and if you win good on you. I hope you do. You have no clue what I do so get out of your trailor, stop watching Springer and get a real job instead of thinking  the lottery is going to provide you with retirement.

United States
                Member #164727
                March 12, 2015
                2680 Posts
                Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Sounds like what I just said to you. Yes you're right, so don't ask me or anyone else and if you win good on you. I hope you do. You have no clue what I do so get out of your trailor, stop watching Springer and get a real job instead of thinking  the lottery is going to provide you with retirement.

ladies and gentlemen, this is what happens when you run out of ammunition. You resort to insults. 

He can't offer proof of his losing tickets, so he throws a fit. Green laugh

United States
                  Member #110594
                  May 8, 2011
                  885 Posts
                  Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Oh boy, you've done it now Flossdog !

Won 74.50 on 721 boxed... ha ha

I can't show you the win amount in a snapshot because it's not allowed on LP.

She's already told you once it's a rule that's enforced here on L.P. and there you go posting tickets anyway, again and again, LOL

That's right Kalo me boy . People want proof I'll back up what I say.

United States
                    Member #164727
                    March 12, 2015
                    2680 Posts
                    Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:55 am - IP Logged

You didn't prove anything. You posted pics of winning tickets, yet don't show the losing tickets.

Imagine going on shark tank with a business Idea and not be able to show proof of the expenditures. You probably wouldn't even pass the screening process. Green laugh

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:57 am - IP Logged

ladies and gentlemen, this is what happens when you run out of ammunition. You resort to insults. 

He can't offer proof of his losing tickets, so he throws a fit. Green laugh

I don't insult anyone unless they throw it at me first. Proof of what? Your boring.. go to another thread.  By the way I don't like to engage in a battle of wits with someone whose unarmed. Go back to your charts. Bed

Albany, GA
                        United States
                        Member #100611
                        November 15, 2010
                        10280 Posts
                        Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Amen to that brother; hopefully the enforcement action won't be too severe, maybe just a verbal reprimand from LB (?)

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                          New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11164 Posts
                          Posted: March 10, 2016, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Again and again...

Three on one line a 2 on another. Did you get you 10 bucks back?

US Flag

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11164 Posts
                            Posted: March 10, 2016, 1:27 am - IP Logged

Sure you did. I walk the talk..you just talk. 

I got 3 numbers the other day in NM Roadrunner Cash  p5 and got five bucks.  Not even worth playing.  Two numbers pays $1.

US Flag

Albany, GA
                              United States
                              Member #100611
                              November 15, 2010
                              10280 Posts
                              Posted: March 10, 2016, 1:32 am - IP Logged

I got 3 numbers the other day in NM Roadrunner Cash  p5 and got five bucks.  Not even worth playing.  Two numbers pays $1.

of course nobody cares about winning $10, but it's dang sure worth playing if you can match two more numbers to the 3 you had on one line, I've got 4 out of 5 at least 15 times over the years, but can't ever get that 5th one.

Page 15 of 23