Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr Miracle pick 3 althorithm help me win big.

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 9 months ago by flossdog.

Page 12 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2644 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2016, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Is this dr miracle theory or some other system that would be better on another thread?  This could confuse other members.

I feel as long as the OP doesn't care, I will keep posting. Based on his last few responses, he's not irritated, but rather intrigued. 

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2016, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

I think more people are rather irritated. These belong on the prediction page. This has been pretty much a losing proposition so far. Chasing and changing  bunch of numbers. Hmm... can't get Tenn to fire... let's go to Florida. He's never wrong. Why do you refer to him? You'd be better off posting your own and leaving HIM out of it. Not impressed at all. What  state is next after florida... Montana?

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11158 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2016, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

I feel as long as the OP doesn't care, I will keep posting. Based on his last few responses, he's not irritated, but rather intrigued. 

Start a thread a explain the theory of the system.

US Flag

United States
        Member #110594
        May 8, 2011
        885 Posts
        Posted: March 9, 2016, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Start a thread a explain the theory of the system.

I Agree!

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11158 Posts
          Posted: March 9, 2016, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

It is not the dr miracle theory, She is posting the numbers, before the draw!!!

Howdy Bob!

The Dr's theory like other threads and different systems has been explained over and over.  Is it the Dr's or anyone's responsibility to hold someone's hand?  I'm sorry but I see it everyday where i live people with signs wanting a handout.  People need to evaluate different systems and take responsibility for their own wins and losses.  Nothing is 100%.  Its gambling.

Type

US Flag

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: March 9, 2016, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Howdy Bob!

The Dr's theory like other threads and different systems has been explained over and over.  Is it the Dr's or anyone's responsibility to hold someone's hand?  I'm sorry but I see it everyday where i live people with signs wanting a handout.  People need to evaluate different systems and take responsibility for their own wins and losses.  Nothing is 100%.  Its gambling.

Type

Please LB...he is not a real doctor. Can't you address him as just miracle? He can use any acronym he wants, but apparently he must feel he has to use the title to feel important. But to continuously refer to him as Dr. is showing total disrespect for the actual people who hold the title.

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11158 Posts
              Posted: March 9, 2016, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Please LB...he is not a real doctor. Can't you address him as just miracle? He can use any acronym he wants, but apparently he must feel he has to use the title to feel important. But to continuously refer to him as Dr. is showing total disrespect for the actual people who hold the title.

You never know what a person's profession really is.  You could be a lawyer,doctor,politician.

US Flag

United States
                Member #164727
                March 12, 2015
                2644 Posts
                Posted: March 9, 2016, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

I think more people are rather irritated. These belong on the prediction page. This has been pretty much a losing proposition so far. Chasing and changing  bunch of numbers. Hmm... can't get Tenn to fire... let's go to Florida. He's never wrong. Why do you refer to him? You'd be better off posting your own and leaving HIM out of it. Not impressed at all. What  state is next after florida... Montana?

More people irritated? The only people are you and Lakerben..

I would start a thread explaining how this guy does it, but I've only learned about 75% of it. This isn't your typical add 3 to this and subtract 5 from this mirror and adjacent column, next to the pyramid's baby cousin.

This an intense study of overdue pairs, sums, and spending hours looking back at draws to look for the recent winner where those overdue pairs fall near or around it. Plus more about finding the third digit to accompany those pairs, that I haven't completely learned yet.

It would be disingenuous of me to start a thread leaving out crucial parts. 

If the OP and Todd ask me to stop I will, until then, why are you so worked up over something that isn't appealing to you in the first place? When I see something i believe is worthless, I move along to something else.

United States
                  Member #164727
                  March 12, 2015
                  2644 Posts
                  Posted: March 9, 2016, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Not to mention that this information is proprietary. He is a member on LP, so he may not be pleased to see me showing his system without his permission.

Winner
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #155844
                    May 31, 2014
                    1925 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2016, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

I would start a thread explaining how this guy does it, but I've only learned about 75% of it. This isn't your typical add 3 to this and subtract 5 from this mirror and adjacent column, next to the pyramid's baby cousin.

This an intense study of overdue pairs, sums, and spending hours looking back at draws to look for the recent winner where those overdue pairs fall near or around it. Plus more about finding the third digit to accompany those pairs, that I haven't completely learned yet.

If the OP and Todd ask me to stop I will, until then, why are you so worked up over something that isn't appealing to you in the first place? When I see something i believe is worthless, I move along to something else.

Green laugh heheheCussing Face

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11158 Posts
                      Posted: March 9, 2016, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Not to mention that this information is proprietary. He is a member on LP, so he may not be pleased to see me showing his system without his permission.

Wow!

Lovies

US Flag

Madison, WI
                        United States
                        Member #172977
                        February 11, 2016
                        515 Posts
                        Posted: March 9, 2016, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I usually share flossdog's and some others scepticism of the "systems" promoted here. I do try to stay out of name calling and personal attacks, prefer to stick with countering the claims with facts.

I have been liking Amber's posts here because she is simply laying it all out there and it is easy to follow what numbers are being played at what rates and where. At least far more than many of the others. I hope she continues. I have suggested she not play the heavier amounts until some time for analysis has gone by, but thats up to her.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                          Member #146028
                          August 22, 2013
                          848 Posts
                          Posted: March 9, 2016, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Good Afternoon amber123,

I would never try to influence you one way or the other (you're pretty level headed) laketrout's been hiding out in the depths for so long just waiting for someone to come along and expose proprietary information. There's a method to the madness at work here !!!

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5961 Posts
                            Posted: March 9, 2016, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Don't reveal any of the system. Would not be fair to that person. If you want to start another thread and just post the combos, if that person don't mind.

theo1946's avatar - spherewall
                              Bakersfield, Ca
                              United States
                              Member #89877
                              April 17, 2010
                              202 Posts
                              Posted: March 9, 2016, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

amber,

Since you know his system, where did he get his numbers from on his first post? He said that 988 was drawn but does the 918 come in?

Page 12 of 23