Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr Miracle pick 3 althorithm help me win big.

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 8 months ago by flossdog.

Page 5 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2526 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2016, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

How's that first of the month system of yours working out for you ??

I moved on and working on something not mine. It's a guy I found in California who's got his stuff together. I talked to him on the phone for about 6 hours a day for the last 3 days. He spends an average of 5 to 8 hours a day studying very simple to understand charts. There's only three groups to look at, and once you find the correct pair in that selected group, you then find the third digit with another easy step. However, it's not hard at all but it can be very very tedious...it's worth it when you can win on a 80 to 90% hit rate betting boxed with just one combo. 

038 should be played heavily in Tennessee eve next two nights at least. 18 pair also lower probability..

ArizonaDream's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
    Member #169277
    October 10, 2015
    630 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2016, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm curious to know if the same system works in all states, or just some.

Seminole
      United States
      Member #60174
      April 8, 2008
      123 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2016, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

would you have a number for Florida, thanks

United States
        Member #164727
        March 12, 2015
        2526 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2016, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

His skills work best in states he's studied. Mostly Tennessee, Florida, Oklahoma, and a couple of others I forget. So much info to take in, with such a short time span...lol

He's mapping out Florida now. He goes back up to 4,000 draws or more where applicable. So nothing for Florida right now. Don't fret, Florida will be done in the next day or so.

Madison, WI
          United States
          Member #172977
          February 11, 2016
          515 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2016, 3:36 am - IP Logged

I moved on and working on something not mine. It's a guy I found in California who's got his stuff together. I talked to him on the phone for about 6 hours a day for the last 3 days. He spends an average of 5 to 8 hours a day studying very simple to understand charts. There's only three groups to look at, and once you find the correct pair in that selected group, you then find the third digit with another easy step. However, it's not hard at all but it can be very very tedious...it's worth it when you can win on a 80 to 90% hit rate betting boxed with just one combo. 

038 should be played heavily in Tennessee eve next two nights at least. 18 pair also lower probability..

You have been on the system for less than 3 days and are convinced you can hit at a 80-90% rate??? If that's true then the guy has brocken whatever lottery it is.

I would take a lot more of a look at it before spending much or many more hours on the phone.

GLthough!

Seminole
            United States
            Member #60174
            April 8, 2008
            123 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2016, 5:32 am - IP Logged

Thank You! I look forward to your  hearing from you on the Florida numbers.  Again Thank you Amber123 .

theo1946's avatar - spherewall
              Bakersfield, Ca
              United States
              Member #89877
              April 17, 2010
              201 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2016, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Amber,

Did this guy use his system in Cali with the results you mentioned? If so I'm curious what the system is because I have found that this state is hard to hit. Of course I'm probably doing something wrong, which I normally do.

Madison, WI
                United States
                Member #172977
                February 11, 2016
                515 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2016, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Why? Because it works? 

Well, at least it seems to work.  I waas taught in math class that random is random and can't be predicted.  OTOH, looking for patterns, I do see some short term patterns that are working out to tilt the odds in my favor.  I've seen enough to be pretty sure it's possible to beat the game odds by at least a bit. What still needs more study is whether these patterns are strong enough to beat the house advantage. 

hot/cold numbers, even/odd patterns is all, no pyramids or fancy calculations or sums or magic numbers involved.

Well, if you've put a long term record of beating the odds together, then that is impressive.  Have you been tracking plays v. Wins and over what time? Are you trusting it enough to put big money into it?

My take is that if I discover of am presented a system ygat looks promising, I'm probably going to test it for at least a year before playing much on it. Reality is it probably takes an even bigger sample size to really be confident. 

I hope it keeps working for you GL!

Maine
                  United States
                  Member #99
                  January 27, 2002
                  1013 Posts
                  Posted: March 3, 2016, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Amber,

Did this guy use his system in Cali with the results you mentioned? If so I'm curious what the system is because I have found that this state is hard to hit. Of course I'm probably doing something wrong, which I normally do.

Just as a point of interest, Cali, Tenn and Ok are RNG States and Florida is a ball machine state. To me this seems to make a difference in trends, patterns and outcomes. IMHO

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

Madison, WI
                    United States
                    Member #172977
                    February 11, 2016
                    515 Posts
                    Posted: March 3, 2016, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Just as a point of interest, Cali, Tenn and Ok are RNG States and Florida is a ball machine state. To me this seems to make a difference in trends, patterns and outcomes. IMHO

Do you know if they share a system for RNG? Or if each state is running their own? Same question with the balls I guess?

Maine
                      United States
                      Member #99
                      January 27, 2002
                      1013 Posts
                      Posted: March 3, 2016, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Do you know if they share a system for RNG? Or if each state is running their own? Same question with the balls I guess?

I think each state has its own ball machines. Good question about RNG programs. I sure don't know.

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

United States
                        Member #164727
                        March 12, 2015
                        2526 Posts
                        Posted: March 3, 2016, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Amber,

Cali is last on his list because it's too hard. Mostly Tennessee is used for now. 

Tennessee threw a curve ball last night with the same combo from the night before. He says it will hit within the next 4 nights and he's never been wrong. So I'm playing again tonight and upping my bets by 25 cents. The closer we get to the 4th night the bets will increase dramatically.

Madison, WI
                          United States
                          Member #172977
                          February 11, 2016
                          515 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2016, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Cali is last on his list because it's too hard. Mostly Tennessee is used for now. 

Tennessee threw a curve ball last night with the same combo from the night before. He says it will hit within the next 4 nights and he's never been wrong. So I'm playing again tonight and upping my bets by 25 cents. The closer we get to the 4th night the bets will increase dramatically.

Idk Amber, seems like a big red flag for him to be claiming to having never been wrong????

For your sake, please do not spend dramatic money on this plan.

GL

Madison, WI
                            United States
                            Member #172977
                            February 11, 2016
                            515 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2016, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

038 box evenings only correct?

United States
                              Member #164727
                              March 12, 2015
                              2526 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2016, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

038 box evenings only correct?

Yes evening only.

Heavy on the 038, and heavier during the next 3 nights after tonight If no win, but there are other combos that have to be played at minimum bets as a safety procedure, less probability, yet still important.

They are 127 345 167  137 179  236 269  335 359 008 018 028 048 058 068 078 088 089          038

Page 5 of 23