Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr Miracle pick 3 althorithm help me win big.

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 8 months ago by flossdog.

Page 4 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Albany, GA
United States
Member #100611
November 15, 2010
10164 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2016, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Ugh.. do you all really believe that yesterday's draw or even the last three draws have anything to do with todays draw? The loterries use some formula instead of random and it looks like a pyramid? Think like the lottery for a moment. if you were not going to use a random selection each draw, wouldn't you make it much more complicated?  Like choosing 543 draws ago one draw then 264 draws ago the next. Or, why not just random, they make about 50% profit with random so not bad I'd say.

I have not seen anything convincing about using past draws to predict future draws.

I would think that unless you're using some type unconventional mystical or dream method, playing tag numbers or quick picks, then all systems are dependent to one degree or another on past draws. The only way to make any sense out of it all is to use past draws to predict future draws.

But you can't just flit around in the air randomly from here to there as if you were some ultra rare species of outlandishly colorful and dainty butterfly dressed in pink ballerina garb and using a little magical wand to  highlight disjointed numbers here and there, putting them together in haphazard fashion after the draw with the most convenient magical code (5209, 6041 or whatever) and then making as much noise as a butterfly can possibly make to insinuate BIG MONEY  innuendo wins in all games, proclaiming  you MUST play this, you MUST play that. This is how I envision the Miracle system. Straight out of la-la land where  the fairies, butterflies and unicorns peacefully co-exist, lol

backwoods ga
    United States
    Member #155844
    May 31, 2014
    1896 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2016, 11:36 am - IP Logged

I would think that unless you're using some type unconventional mystical or dream method, playing tag numbers or quick picks, then all systems are dependent to one degree or another on past draws. The only way to make any sense out of it all is to use past draws to predict future draws.

But you can't just flit around in the air randomly from here to there as if you were some ultra rare species of outlandishly colorful and dainty butterfly dressed in pink ballerina garb and using a little magical wand to  highlight disjointed numbers here and there, putting them together in haphazard fashion after the draw with the most convenient magical code (5209, 6041 or whatever) and then making as much noise as a butterfly can possibly make to insinuate BIG MONEY  innuendo wins in all games, proclaiming  you MUST play this, you MUST play that. This is how I envision the Miracle system. Straight out of la-la land where  the fairies, butterflies and unicorns peacefully co-exist, lol

I agree. at end of day. Lottery is random. no math equation will help you consistently get wins.

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

Madison, WI
      United States
      Member #172977
      February 11, 2016
      515 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2016, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

That's my point Kal. If the system is truly random, then there is no way to make any sense out of it.

I understand wanting some way to decide what numbers to play, but don't fool yourself or others into thinking the system you use to select numbers, at least for pick 3 or 4, actually improves your odds of winning in some way, if you are using past draws to select your numbers.

Madison, WI
        United States
        Member #172977
        February 11, 2016
        515 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2016, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

I agree. at end of day. Lottery is random. no math equation will help you consistently get wins.

Hey! We are in agreement Darryl!

Only now I'm confused why you have been trying to promote Dr. M's system as some kind of way to improve odds. It is essentially a math equation: if this, exclude or include that, if missing this, include that.

Albany, GA
          United States
          Member #100611
          November 15, 2010
          10164 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2016, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Hey! We are in agreement Darryl!

Only now I'm confused why you have been trying to promote Dr. M's system as some kind of way to improve odds. It is essentially a math equation: if this, exclude or include that, if missing this, include that.

I would say the Miracle system is more mystical than mathematical. See my analogy about the flitting butterfly. If it were mathematically precise (and he has no qualms about telling you that you MUST play this or you MUST play that), then he could pinpoint the winning number every draw with minimal predictions in advance of the draw. But he cannot. And never has.

Madison, WI
            United States
            Member #172977
            February 11, 2016
            515 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2016, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

I would say the Miracle system is more mystical than mathematical. See my analogy about the flitting butterfly. If it were mathematically precise (and he has no qualms about telling you that you MUST play this or you MUST play that), then he could pinpoint the winning number every draw with minimal predictions in advance of the draw. But he cannot. And never has.

I don't know that its any more mystical than any other systems that use a prior result to predict a future result. It does use formulas from prior results to give potential plays, that's why I call it math. Yes, it seems from my review that it often gives all 1000 potential plays in pick 3 as an outcome, but that is just because the math leaves practically every possibility. I see mystical as using some unrelated force, like dreams or moon stage or the date versus using past results as the starting point. I suppose there could be systems that combine past results and mystical, but I haven't seen Dr. M suggest using anything outside of past results and his formulas.

Albany, GA
              United States
              Member #100611
              November 15, 2010
              10164 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2016, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

I don't know that its any more mystical than any other systems that use a prior result to predict a future result. It does use formulas from prior results to give potential plays, that's why I call it math. Yes, it seems from my review that it often gives all 1000 potential plays in pick 3 as an outcome, but that is just because the math leaves practically every possibility. I see mystical as using some unrelated force, like dreams or moon stage or the date versus using past results as the starting point. I suppose there could be systems that combine past results and mystical, but I haven't seen Dr. M suggest using anything outside of past results and his formulas.

As best as I can ascertain, he makes it up as he goes along to ensure that every possible draw outcome is covered by his 'miraculous' system. If there's not a handy code in the toolbox, then we'll make up one. Other than a small but very faithful and vocal AMEN CORNER, nobody else can figure out what the devil he's talking about. Certain codes of his own invention being tied inextricably to certain dates, what manner of nonsense is this ? Congrats to you if you understand it. This system should be moved to mystical.

Florida
                United States
                Member #126774
                April 16, 2012
                1442 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2016, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Look, I have an issue with this. I don't know if you're defending the guy or not(miracle).

But when he's always posting these threads, talking about following his law. They all have one thing in common.

No workouts. None. He just grabs random dates, and says, see, it works. Okay? Basically any system you can do that.

But then he starts bringing in the Stock Market, NFL football games, Soccer, and just other nonsense, that's when he

loses credibility. 

Take my example from a few posts ago, I did the workout, yeah, sure it was after the fact, but I showed a workout, and

it worked. I also did a different state, showed workout, it worked. Go to any other system posted by anyone else, and they

showed their workout, and examples. Now how consistent that system is, not the point of this post. I have never seen a

workout, or example provided by miracle himself. Only matching up 1 digit after the draw. Then he goes and tries to tell

us that it even works with Powerball, matching 1 digit.

Do you know how many numbers are in Powerball? There's 69, SIXTY NINE. There's only 10 digits, 0-9. Of course he's going

to have many of the numbers, matching just 1 digit. That's all I have to say.

Madison, WI
                  United States
                  Member #172977
                  February 11, 2016
                  515 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2016, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Look, I have an issue with this. I don't know if you're defending the guy or not(miracle).

But when he's always posting these threads, talking about following his law. They all have one thing in common.

No workouts. None. He just grabs random dates, and says, see, it works. Okay? Basically any system you can do that.

But then he starts bringing in the Stock Market, NFL football games, Soccer, and just other nonsense, that's when he

loses credibility. 

Take my example from a few posts ago, I did the workout, yeah, sure it was after the fact, but I showed a workout, and

it worked. I also did a different state, showed workout, it worked. Go to any other system posted by anyone else, and they

showed their workout, and examples. Now how consistent that system is, not the point of this post. I have never seen a

workout, or example provided by miracle himself. Only matching up 1 digit after the draw. Then he goes and tries to tell

us that it even works with Powerball, matching 1 digit.

Do you know how many numbers are in Powerball? There's 69, SIXTY NINE. There's only 10 digits, 0-9. Of course he's going

to have many of the numbers, matching just 1 digit. That's all I have to say.

Not defending him. And I haven't really gone through all of his ideas, but from what I see here its generally something like: hey look, these certain numbers are back again, or these certain numbers didn't happen last time, so play them in some way this time. I'm talking only pick 3 pick 4 now, not the other stuff. My point was that Dr. M is trying to portray some system that predicts a result based on a past result, which assumes the draws aren't random, which there isn't any evidence of. It also seems to predict every possible combination every time, which makes it correct every time but unusable. Other than to say after the fact: ah hah! look it happened again!

Anyways, its a comparison of past results to each other or to potential future results, versus something like its cloudy today so go evens, which I see as more mystical.

theo1946's avatar - spherewall
                    Bakersfield, Ca
                    United States
                    Member #89877
                    April 17, 2010
                    201 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2016, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Midday results 988

Missing from 918 is 1

Missing from 358.is 3 and 5

So I take digits 1,3 and 5 and make pairs

13X

15X

35X

Played 30#s boxed and hit.  OMG.     Evening result was 310. 

I'd post a pic but you need a computer science degree to post a pic on this site

Dr Miracle you are a genius.  A lifesaver.

Your numbers here are confusing. I see the 358 part if the number drawn was 988, but I understand the 918. Supposedly the 988 was drawn on Feb.29 and if this is the case wouldn't you be using 297 instead of 358?

United States
                      Member #116344
                      September 8, 2011
                      3928 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2016, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Not defending him. And I haven't really gone through all of his ideas, but from what I see here its generally something like: hey look, these certain numbers are back again, or these certain numbers didn't happen last time, so play them in some way this time. I'm talking only pick 3 pick 4 now, not the other stuff. My point was that Dr. M is trying to portray some system that predicts a result based on a past result, which assumes the draws aren't random, which there isn't any evidence of. It also seems to predict every possible combination every time, which makes it correct every time but unusable. Other than to say after the fact: ah hah! look it happened again!

Anyways, its a comparison of past results to each other or to potential future results, versus something like its cloudy today so go evens, which I see as more mystical.

The premise of all lottery games is randomness, so the ideal of 'back-testing' a system/method does not hold water.  I see you bringing this point in all your comments, the response you get is deviation /deflection . If you subscribe to the premise of the game, then there is nothing logical about a method/system for prediction.

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                        wisconsin
                        United States
                        Member #49379
                        January 28, 2007
                        2356 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2016, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Hey hey u talking about me ?

Shame on you Flossdog !!!

Lol

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                          wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #49379
                          January 28, 2007
                          2356 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2016, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

The old saying blondes have more fun .

Ha ha

ArizonaDream's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
                            Member #169277
                            October 10, 2015
                            630 Posts
                            Posted: March 2, 2016, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Right, but then why are you still trying to predict future draws using past draws? What would be the reason the lottery would use anything other than random?

Why? Because it works? 

Well, at least it seems to work.  I waas taught in math class that random is random and can't be predicted.  OTOH, looking for patterns, I do see some short term patterns that are working out to tilt the odds in my favor.  I've seen enough to be pretty sure it's possible to beat the game odds by at least a bit. What still needs more study is whether these patterns are strong enough to beat the house advantage. 

hot/cold numbers, even/odd patterns is all, no pyramids or fancy calculations or sums or magic numbers involved.

Albany, GA
                              United States
                              Member #100611
                              November 15, 2010
                              10164 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2016, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Why? Because it works? 

Well, at least it seems to work.  I waas taught in math class that random is random and can't be predicted.  OTOH, looking for patterns, I do see some short term patterns that are working out to tilt the odds in my favor.  I've seen enough to be pretty sure it's possible to beat the game odds by at least a bit. What still needs more study is whether these patterns are strong enough to beat the house advantage. 

hot/cold numbers, even/odd patterns is all, no pyramids or fancy calculations or sums or magic numbers involved.

I would have to agree with everything you said here, no arguments from my end. This makes sense !

Page 4 of 23