Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr Miracle pick 3 althorithm help me win big.

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 8 months ago by flossdog.

Page 14 of 23
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #110594
May 8, 2011
885 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2016, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

A lawyer?

Sorry LB...can't disclose it here. But you might assume the way I tick people off I could be a lawyer! lol  Let's just say I do have professional credentials after my name. Been in practice 31 years.

Madison, WI
    United States
    Member #172977
    February 11, 2016
    515 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2016, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Sorry LB...can't disclose it here. But you might assume the way I tick people off I could be a lawyer! lol  Let's just say I do have professional credentials after my name. Been in practice 31 years.

Its all in the miracle letters: flossdog....

United States
      Member #110594
      May 8, 2011
      885 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2016, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Its all in the miracle letters: flossdog....

Nice try...If this were wheel of fortune your guess would be wrong...Spin again....lol...I'll leave it at that.

AaronTheGreat's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSDtm-Zi_7HYWE6twScyomGewwtVxzvcLKMMvZcHdADgJIC
        On Top of The World!
        United States
        Member #149192
        November 22, 2013
        8 Posts
        Posted: March 9, 2016, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I think more people are rather irritated. These belong on the prediction page. This has been pretty much a losing proposition so far. Chasing and changing  bunch of numbers. Hmm... can't get Tenn to fire... let's go to Florida. He's never wrong. Why do you refer to him? You'd be better off posting your own and leaving HIM out of it. Not impressed at all. What  state is next after florida... Montana?

1. Why would anyone want to go crazy outlining some system that a guy is whispering in their ear.  If the guy is an LP member why aren't they posting and talking about it themselves.  Could it be that the poster is trying out they're own system, but doesn't have the integrity to just say so.  Because it's failing! "It's not mine, it's this guy that's telling me what to do."  Ooooh kay
        2. What's so different about posting a bunch of numbers and hoping one wins.  We're all close, and that don't pay much if anything.  I'd be impressed if the guy was talking about 3 combos a drawing, and winning the majority of the drawings that week.  Couldn't anyone post A BUNCH of combos and talk about all the hard work that went into it, then say one will win within 45 drawings.  I'VE NEVER BEEN WRONG!
        3. "I've never wrong." Who says that  No Nod ?! 
        4. Eventually there might be a winner, and it will be THE EPIC WIN!  It'll also be 1 of the 2 for the year.  Hyper
        5. Dr Miracle?!  Any set of numbers will run some sort of pattern.  Sorry, there's nothing special about the numbers in his system.  There is something special about how numbers relate in general. He knows this.
        6. Wonder why he doesn't come around to defend?  Think long and hard about it.
        7. Smoke and mirrors people.  Amber123 thanks for your numbers.  Ask HIM if they could be good for any state all year if we close our eyes and believe? Oogle
        8. The OP FINALLY got his very own drama thread going.  Good job.  Now what are you going to do with it?!

BYE

Albany, GA
          United States
          Member #100611
          November 15, 2010
          10163 Posts
          Posted: March 9, 2016, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

11000 page views. thanks lp family.

changing my name to Dr. lildarryl

279. 358. 6401... 5209. 473. 918.

$$$$$$$$ codes will get you paid $$$$$$$

Since the miracle codes will get you paid (they tell you what you MUST PLAY), kindly settle this once and for all by posting the winning GA Cash 4 number for tonight, Wednesday, 03/09/16. Thanks in ADVANCE.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
            Member #164727
            March 12, 2015
            2526 Posts
            Posted: March 9, 2016, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Florida, eve, He's finally come up with the best two numbers for Florida.

256 heavy @ 7 bucks boxed.

067 @ 2 bucks bucks for tonight.

Wow, oh so freaking close. The winning number for Florida was 572. I would've won $1,650.00

This guy is good. To narrow down 220 possible combos to one combo and be one off?

We'll get them soon. I'm not giving up just yet.

AaronTheGreat's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSDtm-Zi_7HYWE6twScyomGewwtVxzvcLKMMvZcHdADgJIC
              On Top of The World!
              United States
              Member #149192
              November 22, 2013
              8 Posts
              Posted: March 9, 2016, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Since the miracle codes will get you paid (they tell you what you MUST PLAY), kindly settle this once and for all by posting the winning GA Cash 4 number for tonight, Wednesday, 03/09/16. Thanks in ADVANCE.

According to the scrolls there should be a 1 and 4 in the drawing.

United States
                Member #110594
                May 8, 2011
                885 Posts
                Posted: March 9, 2016, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Wow, oh so freaking close. The winning number for Florida was 572. I would've won $1,650.00

This guy is good. To narrow down 220 possible combos to one combo and be one off?

It's happened to everyone here.. one number off playing 1 combo. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile.  The guy is good? Good at what?   He still lost and you're still losing.  It makes no difference how close you are. A loss is a loss is a loss.  I played 3 combos today Pick 4 and missed by the last digit. Narrowed down 10,000 straight combos in 10 seconds. Just looked at what hit previous 4 draws, mid and eve. Don't need hours of intense studying.That doesn't make me good I still lost. But I did hit 5/39 in NY 4 times this week. I'll show you the jackpot winner soon. Winning tiks are posted in other forum. If you're interested in cashing winning tickets for your 5/35  game I'll give you the numbers to wheel. Or lines to play depending on your budget. Better chance than chasing this guy's nonsense. No BS. I use a program LOTWIN. It works. NO gail howard junk etc.

On Top of The World!
                  United States
                  Member #149192
                  November 22, 2013
                  8 Posts
                  Posted: March 9, 2016, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

According to the code (358, 279) thing there'll be a 9, 8, 3, 38, or 49, 39 or 89 in the FL midday drawing 3/10 based on the past drawing.  Because it'll be 3/10  the 6014 applies.  what's missing Ponder4 and 6.  Maybe 46 something.  This can go on forever.  The result will always fit in somewhere.  We'll find it tomorrow.

Spoiler Alert P***ed

That's the whole point.  How to think out the end result.  Start doing THAT and start winning some money.

Madison, WI
                    United States
                    Member #172977
                    February 11, 2016
                    515 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2016, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Amber... I'm still urging some caution here. So far he's thrown out a lot of numbers and one was within one. I've been playing a single number for about a month and have been one off a couple tines. Pick 3 is like horseshoes and hand granades as they say.

Doesn't mean you have to give up, but shouldn't the system be tested for a while before playing anything more than the mins on it?

You yourself posted previously about going all in on someones system before and getting burned. I don't want to see that happen to you again.

United States
                      Member #164727
                      March 12, 2015
                      2526 Posts
                      Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:23 am - IP Logged

It's happened to everyone here.. one number off playing 1 combo. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile.  The guy is good? Good at what?   He still lost and you're still losing.  It makes no difference how close you are. A loss is a loss is a loss.  I played 3 combos today Pick 4 and missed by the last digit. Narrowed down 10,000 straight combos in 10 seconds. Just looked at what hit previous 4 draws, mid and eve. Don't need hours of intense studying.That doesn't make me good I still lost. But I did hit 5/39 in NY 4 times this week. I'll show you the jackpot winner soon. Winning tiks are posted in other forum. If you're interested in cashing winning tickets for your 5/35  game I'll give you the numbers to wheel. Or lines to play depending on your budget. Better chance than chasing this guy's nonsense. No BS. I use a program LOTWIN. It works. NO gail howard junk etc.

When I eventually win consistently, taking in 5 to 10 grand a month, I'll buy you a hat so you can chew on it. Green laugh

Yeah me too, I won Fantasy Five 6 times this week...aha ah

I can show you the winning tickets, but not the piles of losing tickets. ROFL

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                        New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11119 Posts
                        Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:27 am - IP Logged

When I eventually win consistently, taking in 5 to 10 grand a month, I'll buy you a hat so you can chew on it. Green laugh

Onlymoney used to boast just like this.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                          Member #164727
                          March 12, 2015
                          2526 Posts
                          Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:29 am - IP Logged

If it's so easy Einsteindog, give me one combo to play boxed for tomorrow Florida eve. Let's see if you can miss by one consecutive digit. Green laugh

United States
                            Member #110594
                            May 8, 2011
                            885 Posts
                            Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Sure you did. I walk the talk..you just talk. 

United States
                              Member #164727
                              March 12, 2015
                              2526 Posts
                              Posted: March 10, 2016, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Sure you did. I walk the talk..you just talk. 

Ok, now show all the losing tickets before those wins. Not too much to ask,which you conveniently left out in your response. You saw the question in it's entirety. 

Page 14 of 23