Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr Miracle pick 3 althorithm help me win big.

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 8 months ago by flossdog.

Page 3 of 23
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #110594
May 8, 2011
885 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2016, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

I'm used to you already.  I had a idea for the people who have energy to get together and create a super excel p3,p4 sheet.  Incorporate several sytems together for one easy to use sheet. Lottolaughs,Lakerben,jade,rick g,blackapple,diamonpalace, etc.

Party

Cmon..LB...why aren't I in there?.....You won't need to take Pepto anymore!

backwoods ga
    United States
    Member #155844
    May 31, 2014
    1886 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2016, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Floss dog found a ticket on ny lottery website and decide to post it like she won.      OMG.    Post the check ....

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

reddog's avatar - patch
      Greensboro, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #1616
      June 5, 2003
      1285 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2016, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

It's all hearsay. No, you probably got over your head and had to at least make even. If you're a high roller you'd know what I'm talking about.

How's that first of the month system of yours working out for you ??

US Flag

Madison, WI
        United States
        Member #172977
        February 11, 2016
        515 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2016, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Floss dog found a ticket on ny lottery website and decide to post it like she won.      OMG.    Post the check ....

One difference is floss isn't claiming to have some miracle system, or the best system ever. If he was I'd expect him to back that up.or her or whatever. 

And I didnt suggest darryl post all of his purchased tickets, just the winner is fine by me. If he wants to buy 1000 tickets to get it, fine by me.

Florida
          United States
          Member #126774
          April 16, 2012
          1434 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2016, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

One difference is floss isn't claiming to have some miracle system, or the best system ever. If he was I'd expect him to back that up.or her or whatever. 

And I didnt suggest darryl post all of his purchased tickets, just the winner is fine by me. If he wants to buy 1000 tickets to get it, fine by me.

That's another thing I don't understand about people on this website. They always say, OH BUT YOU MUST HAVE BOUGHT 50 BUCKS WORTH for 30 dollar win.

Yeah, so? Profit is a Profit. If you can consistently hit, even spending 50 bucks, that's great. As I mentioned in another thread, one similar to this hahahah, I

know a customer who spends around 95 bucks for one draw. He plays multiple numbers, and multiplies, spending 3-5 dollars per number. He hits 2 to 4k a week.

I'll take that, blowing almost 100 bucks on a draw, if I can consistently hit at least 2k a week.

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2016, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Like I've got a check hanging around from last year...I cash mine, unlike you because that huge box hit might affect your benefits...Oh but then again maybe I decided not to cash it and put it in my sock drawer so I could show Daryllesha here that it's real. Green laugh For those who believe no proof is necessary...for those who don't believe  from Backwoods GA no proof will do.Hit With Stick Done wasting my seconds on you.

backwoods ga
              United States
              Member #155844
              May 31, 2014
              1886 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2016, 3:18 am - IP Logged

Like I've got a check hanging around from last year...I cash mine, unlike you because that huge box hit might affect your benefits...Oh but then again maybe I decided not to cash it and put it in my sock drawer so I could show Daryllesha here that it's real. Green laugh For those who believe no proof is necessary...for those who don't believe  from Backwoods GA no proof will do.Hit With Stick Done wasting my seconds on you.

Flossdog post the check stub and I'll rest my case.    Til then you're a fraud.  Posting checks that you've copied and pasted off NY lottery winners circle website.   LMAO.  I could post that same winning ticket.   Unlike you I'd post one from 2016.     Whatever happen to your awesome pyramid system you was peddling through folks inboxs.  Did it fizzle out.  Or did you finally get the false teeth that you so desperately need.      Your system was HOT. 

Haven't heard anything about it in awhile.   Your break from lp didn't make me forget about it.     LMAO.         Add 235 divide the draw by 3.16 subtract the date.  Look at the end price of Walmart stock. Then put the date on line 4 and you get your famous Patent Pending $100 floss dog super system.    Floss dog you and your boyfriend need to go back to drawing board.  You will never be as good as Dr miracle.

Florida
                United States
                Member #126774
                April 16, 2012
                1434 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2016, 3:36 am - IP Logged

Flossdog post the check stub and I'll rest my case.    Til then you're a fraud.  Posting checks that you've copied and pasted off NY lottery winners circle website.   LMAO.  I could post that same winning ticket.   Unlike you I'd post one from 2016.     Whatever happen to your awesome pyramid system you was peddling through folks inboxs.  Did it fizzle out.  Or did you finally get the false teeth that you so desperately need.      Your system was HOT. 

Haven't heard anything about it in awhile.   Your break from lp didn't make me forget about it.     LMAO.         Add 235 divide the draw by 3.16 subtract the date.  Look at the end price of Walmart stock. Then put the date on line 4 and you get your famous Patent Pending $100 floss dog super system.    Floss dog you and your boyfriend need to go back to drawing board.  You will never be as good as Dr miracle.

Heh, funny you mentioned that. I just tested it. Still works.

Take Florida for Example. Last 3 draws, before tonight even draw.

8 3 8 4 4 3 5 2 - Take out Zeros

2 2 3 8 7 8 7

4 5 2 6 6 6

9 7 8 3 3

7 6 2 6

5 3 5 7 7 3 2 8 - Conversion

8 8 3 5 1 5 1

7 2 8 6 6 6

9 1 5 3 3

1 6 8 6

66  66

33  33

26  86

If the same pair shows up more than once, it's a good chance of hitting.

What came out for Florida? 533. Watch, what would be crazy, is pair 66 hits next 2 draws.

BTW, this part:

"Add 235 divide the draw by 3.16 subtract the date.  Look at the end price of Walmart stock. Then put the date on line 4 and you get your famous Patent Pending $100 floss dog super system"

That wasn't the system he was giving out. This sounds something similar to a Miracle system, considering he uses dates, stocks, NFL, and a slew of other things. and no, I won't say Doctor, that's a bit disrespectful to the real doctors out there.

backwoods ga
                  United States
                  Member #155844
                  May 31, 2014
                  1886 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2016, 3:57 am - IP Logged

Heh, funny you mentioned that. I just tested it. Still works.

Take Florida for Example. Last 3 draws, before tonight even draw.

8 3 8 4 4 3 5 2 - Take out Zeros

2 2 3 8 7 8 7

4 5 2 6 6 6

9 7 8 3 3

7 6 2 6

5 3 5 7 7 3 2 8 - Conversion

8 8 3 5 1 5 1

7 2 8 6 6 6

9 1 5 3 3

1 6 8 6

66  66

33  33

26  86

If the same pair shows up more than once, it's a good chance of hitting.

What came out for Florida? 533. Watch, what would be crazy, is pair 66 hits next 2 draws.

BTW, this part:

"Add 235 divide the draw by 3.16 subtract the date.  Look at the end price of Walmart stock. Then put the date on line 4 and you get your famous Patent Pending $100 floss dog super system"

That wasn't the system he was giving out. This sounds something similar to a Miracle system, considering he uses dates, stocks, NFL, and a slew of other things. and no, I won't say Doctor, that's a bit disrespectful to the real doctors out there.

ez to show win after the draw.  Matching pairs. Come on. The pyramids shows every pair in the pick 3/4 game. 

I guess after spending $100 on system like a fool you would endorse it

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #126774
                    April 16, 2012
                    1434 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2016, 4:27 am - IP Logged

ez to show win after the draw.  Matching pairs. Come on. The pyramids shows every pair in the pick 3/4 game. 

I guess after spending $100 on system like a fool you would endorse it

uhhhhhhhhhhh, did you read my post?? I used the 3 draws, BEFORE tonight's draw. Let me guess, you never got the system yourself? I can see why, with the way you talk. Also, where do you keep getting this $100 dollars from? He never charged anyone for it. I sure as hell didn't spend a single penny on it. You must be talking about something completely different. The only system that I can think of in recent memory, was that ABC straight system, that was going around on craigslist, which actually was a ripoff of adobea or whatever his name is, but probably was him anyways on craigslist. Anyways.

And yes, the pyramid shows pairs everywhere, but that wasn't the system. The system was to use the last 2 digits, of the last 3 rows, in the conversion.

Here, I have the copy. It says right at the top, we are only concerned with the end numbers. Here's a screenshot. 

So, before this gets any more out of hand, show me a pair system that you use. Or maybe you created a strategy or system yourself. Create a thread 

and I want to see it. Don't bash someone Else's system or strategy, if you don't even have anything from yourself you contributed.

So I decided to try a different state, why not. You're from GA right? Let's use the last 3 draws.

5 6 2 3 1 9 8 8 - Take out Zeros

2 8 5 4 1 8 7

1 4 9 5 9 6

5 3 4 5 6

8 7 9 2

2 6 8 3 4 9 5 5 - Conversion

8 5 2 7 3 4 1

4 7 9 1 7 5 

2 7 1 8 3

9 8 9 2

96 75

56 83

92 92

What came out next draw Georgia Eve? 157. Again, the end numbers, not all those pairs you see. Look at the screenshot, that was what you're supposed to use. So don't go changing the system, to hate on it. Also, if you're going to sit there, and try trash talking, taking about all those pairs. Then let's compare to your "explanation" or "workout" on that other Miracle thread. BTW, you can't be this serious right????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

backwoods ga
                    United States
                    Member #155844
                    May 31, 2014
                    1549 Posts
                    Posted: Yesterday, 4:13 am - IP Logged

031 GA evening. 

473 missing (47)

358 missing (58)

6104 missing (64)

918 missing (98)

GA pairs

45X 46X 47X 48X 49X

56X 57X 58X 59X

67X 68X 69X

78X 79X

89X

Now I'll use goosahawks or big daddy theory pairs 00-49 let X (5-9)

And pairs 50-99 let X (0-4) 

75# to play total    for a $75 profit. 

To start list here you go 

455 456 457.458 459

465 466 467 468 469

475 476 477 478 479

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, you had so many combos, you had to use PERIODS......................... 

Not to mention, you had 15 Pairs, also, you went and brought TWO other systems into this system, and still had 75 combos!!!!!!

3 systems you were using, and still couldn't break it down to a reasonable amount of numbers. WOW. And then of course, you said

it came out straight, that was pure luck, since you said you were playing box. Don't try to twist it like that. Come on.

So your 15 pairs, 75 combos, compared to the 3 or 6 pairs, even with all digits 0-9, is still only 30 bucks if you use only the conversion pairs, like you're supposed to. Lol I'm done here. Oh yeah, I didn't forget. i want to see your system or strategy that you find most useful on a new thread. Otherwise, just do what you were going to do in your blog post:

Todd is a very Fair Guy. for that I'm going back Platinum and being quiet on the threads

Published:

I thank Todd for keeping his website up and running. I thank him for being fair. 

I thank Todd for giving folks second chances. I thank Todd for being fair..

I thank Todd for treating all folks the same and not playing sides. Todd is the Man.

Madison, WI
                      United States
                      Member #172977
                      February 11, 2016
                      515 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2016, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Ugh.. do you all really believe that yesterday's draw or even the last three draws have anything to do with todays draw? The loterries use some formula instead of random and it looks like a pyramid? Think like the lottery for a moment. if you were not going to use a random selection each draw, wouldn't you make it much more complicated?  Like choosing 543 draws ago one draw then 264 draws ago the next. Or, why not just random, they make about 50% profit with random so not bad I'd say.

I have not seen anything convincing about using past draws to predict future draws.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #126774
                        April 16, 2012
                        1434 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2016, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Ugh.. do you all really believe that yesterday's draw or even the last three draws have anything to do with todays draw? The loterries use some formula instead of random and it looks like a pyramid? Think like the lottery for a moment. if you were not going to use a random selection each draw, wouldn't you make it much more complicated?  Like choosing 543 draws ago one draw then 264 draws ago the next. Or, why not just random, they make about 50% profit with random so not bad I'd say.

I have not seen anything convincing about using past draws to predict future draws.

Funny you mentioned this, this is exactly one thing I actually came up with a few days ago.

I thought of a  strategy to use past draws to predict the next draw. And ive already gotten a few hits with it. I've only spoken with very few people about it. It is possible I believe. You just need to be creative and find different ways of tracking.

Madison, WI
                          United States
                          Member #172977
                          February 11, 2016
                          515 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2016, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Funny you mentioned this, this is exactly one thing I actually came up with a few days ago.

I thought of a  strategy to use past draws to predict the next draw. And ive already gotten a few hits with it. I've only spoken with very few people about it. It is possible I believe. You just need to be creative and find different ways of tracking.

Right, but then why are you still trying to predict future draws using past draws? What would be the reason the lottery would use anything other than random?

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #126774
                            April 16, 2012
                            1434 Posts
                            Posted: March 2, 2016, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Right, but then why are you still trying to predict future draws using past draws? What would be the reason the lottery would use anything other than random?

What?

Why does anyone try to predict future draws? To win money lol. I don't understand what you're trying to ask me here?

Who knows what the lottery is doing. No one knows. But there's also hundreds of systems out there. The Lottery doesn't

know about every single one. The lottery also can't avoid every single one. Just think about it, it's ONE combo, per draw. 

One combo, 3 digits. 

Then of course there's the question if they are being ethical, such as there was a huge payout, and they decided to change

the draw at the last second or whatever, so they don't have to pay it out. But that's a completely different topic.

Madison, WI
                              United States
                              Member #172977
                              February 11, 2016
                              515 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2016, 10:34 am - IP Logged

What?

Why does anyone try to predict future draws? To win money lol. I don't understand what you're trying to ask me here?

Who knows what the lottery is doing. No one knows. But there's also hundreds of systems out there. The Lottery doesn't

know about every single one. The lottery also can't avoid every single one. Just think about it, it's ONE combo, per draw. 

One combo, 3 digits. 

Then of course there's the question if they are being ethical, such as there was a huge payout, and they decided to change

the draw at the last second or whatever, so they don't have to pay it out. But that's a completely different topic.

I understand why you try to predict future draws. The question is why would you think that the past draws have anything to do with it?

If the lottery is using random numbers, then the lottery would not care how many systems are out there nor would the lottery spend any time trying to know about any of the systems people are using if they are based on past draws.

The lottery can avoid every single system based on past draws by simply using random numbers. Hence, the lottery actually has a pretty big incentive to use random numbers.

As far as whether they are ethical, at least for Pick 3 games there really aren't huge payouts so i don't think there is an issue for those at least.

Page 3 of 23