Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr Miracle pick 3 althorithm help me win big.

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 9 months ago by flossdog.

Page 19 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Madison, WI
United States
Member #172977
February 11, 2016
515 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2016, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

No, she's talking about the place you play at when you take a cruise ship there. But I've seen people posted the single line(transaction or something), I don't think that is a problem. 

But regardless, someone posted their tickets. And someone else isn't, even thought they're claiming to win. I'd go with the guy who's posting his tickets, regardless of losing tickets. Everyone is going to have losing tickets. NO ONE is ever going to win every single draw. So forget about losing tickets, and the possibility of how many. Winning is winning, if you have backup of it.

So, I'd say Flossdog is the real winner so far.

eh. who cares either way? Nobody's getting a reward for claiming to win something they didn't win on here. Amber is posting her selections and plays up front and has shown plenty of losers so far. As far as the amount goes, I'm more interested in the amounts I could actually win which are much lower because I'm not taking my chances sending my money somewhere I might not get it back.

Other side I don't really care about either. If somebody wants to buy all 1000 combos so they can show off a straight pick 3 win or all 10000 pick 4 combos, more power to them. I just like to see that somebody actually won cause I haven't had any of the winning tickets in my own hands yet!

Bottom line for me is, if you are posting your plays before the draw, then not really any need to show the ticket. If you are bragging about your wins and didn't post your plays before the draw, then its pretty meaningless without showing the ticket.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
    Member #164727
    March 12, 2015
    2644 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2016, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

No, she's talking about the place you play at when you take a cruise ship there. But I've seen people posted the single line(transaction or something), I don't think that is a problem. 

But regardless, someone posted their tickets. And someone else isn't, even thought they're claiming to win. I'd go with the guy who's posting his tickets, regardless of losing tickets. Everyone is going to have losing tickets. NO ONE is ever going to win every single draw. So forget about losing tickets, and the possibility of how many. Winning is winning, if you have backup of it.

No he isn't. Unless he can prove he spent much less than he won, it's just a bag of hot pointless air. 

When someone goes on the defense like he did and starts name calling, it proves without a shadow of a doubt two things, a nerve was struck, and they ran out of ammo. It's an old tactic that's been used for centuries, sort of a distraction as far away as possible from the real issue. And he's pissed I ain't falling for it. Too bad, get over it and try it on someone else who's gullible.

THE ONLY WINNING TICKET THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE LOSING TICKETS IS A MAJOR JACKPOT WINNING TICKET. PERIOD !

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11158 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2016, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

No he isn't. Unless he can prove he spent much less than he won, it's just a bag of hot pointless air. 

When someone goes on the defense like he did and starts name calling, it proves without a shadow of a doubt two things, a nerve was struck, and they ran out of ammo. It's an old tactic that's been used for centuries, sort of a distraction as far away as possible from the real issue. And he's pissed I ain't falling for it. Too bad, get over it and try it on someone else who's gullible.

THE ONLY WINNING TICKET THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE LOSING TICKETS IS A MAJOR JACKPOT WINNING TICKET. PERIOD !

Again with feeling getting back to the subject of the thread.

Nm 696

279.  2,7

6401.  401

369.    3

2509.    025

Three bucks.

No nonsense bs just numbers.

US Flag

Madison, WI
        United States
        Member #172977
        February 11, 2016
        515 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2016, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Nm 696

279.  2,7

6401.  401

369.    3

2509.    025

Three bucks.

looks good. box or straight? GL

Florida
          United States
          Member #126774
          April 16, 2012
          1475 Posts
          Posted: March 11, 2016, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

A Jackpot ticket? Wait, aren't we talking about Pick 3 here? There's no jackpot ticket lol. Pick 3 is not a jackpot game. There's Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, then it's jackpot games after that.

Madison, WI
            United States
            Member #172977
            February 11, 2016
            515 Posts
            Posted: March 11, 2016, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

The difficulty is how can you ever be sure a person is showing all over their losing tickets, even if they show some. You can't, so I don't think it useful to spend much time worrying about that.

Florida
              United States
              Member #126774
              April 16, 2012
              1475 Posts
              Posted: March 11, 2016, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

The difficulty is how can you ever be sure a person is showing all over their losing tickets, even if they show some. You can't, so I don't think it useful to spend much time worrying about that.

Exactly. I don't know why she's making such a big deal about losing tickets. They're 50 cents or a dollar each. Everyone has a budget. I try to play 20 dollars or less. I play 20 bucks worth of numbers, I win, I made 60 dollars. I have 19 losing tickets. Or, if I hit a straight, I made 580 bucks, with 19 losing tickets. 

So again, WHY DOES LOSING TICKETS MATTER SO MUCH???? It doesn't. As long as you won, losing tickets are irrelevant.

And to quote " THE ONLY WINNING TICKET THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE LOSING TICKETS IS A MAJOR JACKPOT WINNING TICKET. PERIOD "

So, if that's the case, then why are you, Amber, posting multiple numbers??? Post 1 number, that way when you win, you won't have any losing tickets. Oh wait, you will have losing tickets, because you can't predict every draw. Lol this is such a joke.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                Member #146028
                August 22, 2013
                848 Posts
                Posted: March 11, 2016, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Nm 696

279.  2,7

6401.  401

369.    3

2509.    025

Three bucks.

LakerBen,

I applaud your effort in posting your three (3) combinations derived from the dr miracle theory. There is a disclaimer that needs to be clarified but I'm not going to rain on your parade. So enjoy the spotlight should your numbers be drawn. Good Luck ! Thumbs Up

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11158 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2016, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

LakerBen,

I applaud your effort in posting your three (3) combinations derived from the dr miracle theory. There is a disclaimer that needs to be clarified but I'm not going to rain on your parade. So enjoy the spotlight should your numbers be drawn. Good Luck ! Thumbs Up

Thinking of...

US Flag

Madison, WI
                    United States
                    Member #172977
                    February 11, 2016
                    515 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2016, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of...

Hey lakerben, still wondering if your 3 are boxed or straight predictions? Thanks and GL.

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2016, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Ok Onlymoney...thought you got booted out of here.  OMG.. you're a bag of pointless predictions.  .25 here, .50 there, $2 here ad nauseum really? You must be a financial planner. You're not going to find anyone who's spent less than they won playing the lottery over the long run, unless they hit a jackpot bright eyes. Come back to reality.  Show me where I EVER posted that I was ahead of the game. I'm just showing you winners that's all and you can't show anything.  Call the wambulance.No Pity!At least when you win you get some cash back and cut into your overall losses. Some days you're ahead some days you're not. Once in a while you win big, somedays you win small. Nobody wins everyday. So what's the point in showing losing tickets?  You think that because I show a few wins that I must buy more tickets that cost more than I win. Are you idiotic? Show me a person who wins everyday and I'll show you a person who doesn't need a job. Pie in the sky hoping to hit the big payday. That's you.  Well the reality pie will hit you in the face when you understand (which you don't) life doesn't work that way.

But I know you're not counting on that.  You're not getting on my nerves. I really do like talking to you. You got it all together, however I could care less what you fall for.  Unfortunately you're the one who's gullible enough to believe the lottery is going to provide you with an income and retirement without working. But have fun posting your state predictions since your home state didn't work out.  What's next after florida? Idaho?

BTW.... 256 Nova Scotia

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                        Member #146028
                        August 22, 2013
                        848 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2016, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of...

A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11158 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2016, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE !

Bang Head

US Flag

Albany, GA
                            United States
                            Member #100611
                            November 15, 2010
                            10277 Posts
                            Posted: March 11, 2016, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

I agree. Flossdog is the winner. I didn't think about that online place; yes, Todd does frown on that. Thanks.

BabyBoy33's avatar - poop
                              Houston Texas
                              United States
                              Member #171289
                              January 5, 2016
                              360 Posts
                              Posted: March 11, 2016, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

What About Texas

Page 19 of 23