Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr Miracle pick 3 althorithm help me win big.

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 9 months ago by flossdog.

Page 22 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Madison, WI
United States
Member #172977
February 11, 2016
515 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2016, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Suggestion. Search for very old posts in Pick 3 from old-timers. Lots more helpful info there.

TIP: Study and learn the game where you play. Then develop a system. Stick with one state, learn it's nuances. Watch

what it does, look for things that happen as a pattern. Certain things will happen quite often, however they may be subtle,

so keep a sharp eye and an open eye mind.  Do a lot of tracking, it will tell you a lot. Track the same thing different ways.

Try separate draws, and combined. You may notice something on one that's not on the other. Track any thing you can

think of and if you find it doesn't work out, keep it anyway. Don't throw it out. You WILL use it again sometime in the

future for something else.

Good Luck!!!

Thanks for the tips.

Unfortunately, in my state (Wisconsin), we have only one pick 3 draw a day. So I have to wait and wait and wait for the next draw, which gives me much more time to poke around here and be annoying.

grwurston's avatar - 144
    Let's Go Rangers!!!
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    5108 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2016, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the tips.

Unfortunately, in my state (Wisconsin), we have only one pick 3 draw a day. So I have to wait and wait and wait for the next draw, which gives me much more time to poke around here and be annoying.

Green laugh If you only have one draw, then you will need patience cause things will take longer to happen.  Hey it gives you

more time to study. DrMiracle is right about one thing, certain digits DO have a tendency to hit together. Not always the

ones he talks about. Watch for them in Wisc. There are posts here about tips for Pick 3. Just search. It's just like google. lol

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7342 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2016, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Ok I'm done now Amber :) I still think you're great just didn't see you playing that number at that time in that place.

Like I said, I really do hope you were playing it!

"Like I said, I really do hope you were playing it!"

Did you notice where she said "added a 25 cent box"?

Amber keeps telling all the gullible readers she can play any state online hoping nobody will mention it's illegal. Why anybody would brag about doing something illegal is over my head. I guess some people will do anything for attention.

Madison, WI
        United States
        Member #172977
        February 11, 2016
        515 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2016, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Amber keeps telling all the gullible readers she can play any state online hoping nobody will mention it's illegal. Why anybody would brag about doing something illegal is over my head. I guess some people will do anything for attention.

She's made clear enough where she's playing. I know I wouldn't trust it.  Odds/payout looks great.  Then try to get your money out, who knows? I know I'll stick with slips I can turn in for cash down the street, but to each their own.

Albany, GA
          United States
          Member #100611
          November 15, 2010
          10279 Posts
          Posted: March 18, 2016, 1:06 am - IP Logged

'Amber' my behind ! Lol, No female talks like this purported 'Amber'.  Amber is a most certainly a male. "She" has already been revealed by other members as the  the re-invented version of 'Onlymoney'.  To his credit, I had a few civil exchanges with 'Onlymoney' prior to his being banned, but this new fictional  'Amber' caricature just just doesn't work at all, enough already, lol

Albany, GA
            United States
            Member #100611
            November 15, 2010
            10279 Posts
            Posted: March 18, 2016, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Ok I'm done now Amber :) I still think you're great just didn't see you playing that number at that time in that place.

Like I said, I really do hope you were playing it!

You hit the nail right on the head, 'she' hasn't no more played TN 038 than I have, lol

Florida
              United States
              Member #126774
              April 16, 2012
              1478 Posts
              Posted: March 18, 2016, 1:11 am - IP Logged

You hit the nail right on the head, 'she' hasn't no more played TN 038 than I have, lol

Well, there's only one way. Especially with a big winning like 3k. Tickets, and losing tickets should be posted. Other than that, it doesn't really matter lol.

Albany, GA
                United States
                Member #100611
                November 15, 2010
                10279 Posts
                Posted: March 18, 2016, 1:13 am - IP Logged

I only had it for $20 box hitting up the Krogers cashing in the tickets.

made a little profit. patience pays off. D miracle taught me patience

Lest you forget, this was not a Dr. Miracle prediction, this was a prediction from "that guy in California", Lol

Glad to hear you drove up to TN today from Backwoods, GA. to buy TN midday 038 20x box.  Congrats !

Winner
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #155844
                  May 31, 2014
                  1926 Posts
                  Posted: March 18, 2016, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Lest you forget, this was not a Dr. Miracle prediction, this was a prediction from "that guy in California", Lol

Glad to hear you drove up to TN today from Backwoods, GA. to buy TN midday 038 20x box.  Congrats !

Lol.  I did play it a few weeks ago

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7342 Posts
                    Posted: March 18, 2016, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

She's made clear enough where she's playing. I know I wouldn't trust it.  Odds/payout looks great.  Then try to get your money out, who knows? I know I'll stick with slips I can turn in for cash down the street, but to each their own.

The site probably limits players to 25 cent box bets. When I first heard about the $900 to $1 pick-3 payoff sites on LP, I never found any I could play on. That was before 2006 when it was simple to get money into a Canadian Bingo gaming site. Some offshore poker sites remained until the feds shut them down in 2011. Common sense should tell anyone if U.S. citizens can't play online poker, they can't play illegal online lottery games and get $900 to $1.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7342 Posts
                      Posted: March 18, 2016, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

'Amber' my behind ! Lol, No female talks like this purported 'Amber'.  Amber is a most certainly a male. "She" has already been revealed by other members as the  the re-invented version of 'Onlymoney'.  To his credit, I had a few civil exchanges with 'Onlymoney' prior to his being banned, but this new fictional  'Amber' caricature just just doesn't work at all, enough already, lol

I don't recall if Onlymoney posted a large number of combinations and bragged about hitting a 50 cent box. My point is if U.S. players can't play offline, why even talk about systems that require $900 to $1 payoff odds or winning in states no where near where they live.

Dudley N.C
                        United States
                        Member #68981
                        January 3, 2009
                        563 Posts
                        Posted: March 18, 2016, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

IT IS TRUE that they pay 900 to1 I have hit for that a couple time and got payed, no one talk about it because we are not suppose to on this web page.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #126774
                          April 16, 2012
                          1478 Posts
                          Posted: March 19, 2016, 12:50 am - IP Logged

IT IS TRUE that they pay 900 to1 I have hit for that a couple time and got payed, no one talk about it because we are not suppose to on this web page.

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7342 Posts
                            Posted: March 19, 2016, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Will they still pay $900 to $1 if you wagered $10 or $20 on a number?

It's probably true that people play on those sites, but the $900 to $1 payoff obviously has limits and it's possible the feds at any time could freeze the site along with the players' money.

United States
                              Member #139493
                              February 24, 2013
                              57 Posts
                              Posted: March 27, 2016, 11:54 am - IP Logged

lottolaffs is the best

Page 22 of 23