Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr Miracle pick 3 althorithm help me win big.

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 8 months ago by flossdog.

Page 21 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #126774
April 16, 2012
1442 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2016, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

I think the problem here is that most systems posted here are never drawing specific for all of the options that people want to take credit for.

A set of numbers is posted w/o designating whether or not the numbers apply to:

1. Midday or Evening

2. Straight or Box

3. Front Pair

4. Back Pair

5. Split Pair

6. One (1) off

7. Two (2) off

The Lottery Commission is more than happy to award you any these options but first and foremost you have to PAY $ for them !

2 off? bahaha I know that reference.

backwoods ga
    United States
    Member #155844
    May 31, 2014
    1896 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2016, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

038 finally hit tenneeseee

Amber

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2536 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2016, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

038 finally hit tenneeseee

Amber

Yay, won over 3 grand !...I TOLD YOU THAT GUY IS GOOD !

Party

backwoods ga
        United States
        Member #155844
        May 31, 2014
        1896 Posts
        Posted: March 17, 2016, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

I only had it for $20 box hitting up the Krogers cashing in the tickets.

made a little profit. patience pays off. D miracle taught me patience

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

Madison, WI
          United States
          Member #172977
          February 11, 2016
          515 Posts
          Posted: March 17, 2016, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Yay, won over 3 grand !...I TOLD YOU THAT GUY IS GOOD !

Party

??? 

you were done with TN about a week ago, and you had moved on from all the "overdue numbers nonsense".

And you always played eve, this was a mid hit. but idk

I do hope you played it though.

Madison, WI
            United States
            Member #172977
            February 11, 2016
            515 Posts
            Posted: March 17, 2016, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Always eve until stated otherwise.

Madison, WI
              United States
              Member #172977
              February 11, 2016
              515 Posts
              Posted: March 17, 2016, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Tonight will probably be the last night to concentrate on TN. He will be focusing strictly on Florida eve, and maybe mid.

Adding TN, 25 cents boxed. 

080 180 280 380 480 580 680 780 880 980

037 137 237 337 437 537 637 737 837 937

Florida,

258 478 129 013 135 136 137 138 133 @ 25 cents.

Madison, WI
                United States
                Member #172977
                February 11, 2016
                515 Posts
                Posted: March 17, 2016, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

I moved on and working on something not mine. It's a guy I found in California who's got his stuff together. I talked to him on the phone for about 6 hours a day for the last 3 days. He spends an average of 5 to 8 hours a day studying very simple to understand charts. There's only three groups to look at, and once you find the correct pair in that selected group, you then find the third digit with another easy step. However, it's not hard at all but it can be very very tedious...it's worth it when you can win on a 80 to 90% hit rate betting boxed with just one combo. 

038 should be played heavily in Tennessee eve next two nights at least. 18 pair also lower probability..

Looks like the whole idea of the 038 was TN eve. I don't think it was ever suggested for a different draw. Maybe you played all the draws anyway.

Madison, WI
                  United States
                  Member #172977
                  February 11, 2016
                  515 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2016, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

038 box evenings only correct?

In fact I asked you directly.

Madison, WI
                    United States
                    Member #172977
                    February 11, 2016
                    515 Posts
                    Posted: March 17, 2016, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Yes evening only.

Heavy on the 038, and heavier during the next 3 nights after tonight If no win, but there are other combos that have to be played at minimum bets as a safety procedure, less probability, yet still important.

They are 127 345 167  137 179  236 269  335 359 008 018 028 048 058 068 078 088 089          038

And your answer was this.

Madison, WI
                      United States
                      Member #172977
                      February 11, 2016
                      515 Posts
                      Posted: March 17, 2016, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Ok I'm done now Amber :) I still think you're great just didn't see you playing that number at that time in that place.

Like I said, I really do hope you were playing it!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                        Member #1987
                        August 5, 2003
                        8968 Posts
                        Posted: March 17, 2016, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

amber123, I was looking for the 038 in TN evening. However, congrats on your win!
                        Party

grwurston's avatar - 144
                          Let's Go Rangers!!!
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          4884 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2016, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

LIGHTEN UP ALREADY!!! There's no need to conduct a full scale investigation / interrogation on every post someone

makes.

Just because someone says they're not going to play something anymore, doesn't mean they can't change their mind.

The number of posts you have takes you out of newbie status, but your time here does not. If you ever want to endear

yourself or make a good impression, how about posting something to help others. Say for example, numbers to play, or 

the method or strategy you are using, or a tip that you use. Or, if like you say, you really are trying to learn about the

lottery, do you really think critiquing everything little thing someone says is going to make people say, "Hey, I really like

this guy. I'm going to teach him every thing I know?"

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Madison, WI
                            United States
                            Member #172977
                            February 11, 2016
                            515 Posts
                            Posted: March 17, 2016, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

LIGHTEN UP ALREADY!!! There's no need to conduct a full scale investigation / interrogation on every post someone

makes.

Just because someone says they're not going to play something anymore, doesn't mean they can't change their mind.

The number of posts you have takes you out of newbie status, but your time here does not. If you ever want to endear

yourself or make a good impression, how about posting something to help others. Say for example, numbers to play, or 

the method or strategy you are using, or a tip that you use. Or, if like you say, you really are trying to learn about the

lottery, do you really think critiquing everything little thing someone says is going to make people say, "Hey, I really like

this guy. I'm going to teach him every thing I know?"

Amber and I seem to get on just fine. And if she's mad about it, she's pretty good at standing up for herself. I would have put it all in one post but I don't seem to be able to figure out all the mechanics of the posting here to do that.

Anyways, I even said I hope she did play it and I hope she did win over 3 grand.

call me newbie or whatever you want to call me. I'm searching for what works, blindly following others doesn't help anyone find that. My hope is that analysis of what has actually worked and not worked and why might help people. If it doesn't do anything for you, feel free to ignore it.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                              Let's Go Rangers!!!
                              bel air maryland
                              United States
                              Member #90251
                              April 24, 2010
                              4884 Posts
                              Posted: March 17, 2016, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Amber and I seem to get on just fine. And if she's mad about it, she's pretty good at standing up for herself. I would have put it all in one post but I don't seem to be able to figure out all the mechanics of the posting here to do that.

Anyways, I even said I hope she did play it and I hope she did win over 3 grand.

call me newbie or whatever you want to call me. I'm searching for what works, blindly following others doesn't help anyone find that. My hope is that analysis of what has actually worked and not worked and why might help people. If it doesn't do anything for you, feel free to ignore it.

Suggestion. Search for very old posts in Pick 3 from old-timers. Lots more helpful info there.

TIP: Study and learn the game where you play. Then develop a system. Stick with one state, learn it's nuances. Watch

what it does, look for things that happen as a pattern. Certain things will happen quite often, however they may be subtle,

so keep a sharp eye and an open eye mind.  Do a lot of tracking, it will tell you a lot. Track the same thing different ways.

Try separate draws, and combined. You may notice something on one that's not on the other. Track any thing you can

think of and if you find it doesn't work out, keep it anyway. Don't throw it out. You WILL use it again sometime in the

future for something else.

Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Page 21 of 23