Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Players - For your consideration...

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 8 months ago by ithastobesaid.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #126774
April 16, 2012
1434 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2016, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Couldn't edit in time. I just downloaded a fresh new one, copied all the draws and then clicked save. Seems everything updated now. I see SUM 7 there now.

Just not at the top left. I must not understand that part lol. 

So, if I had to guess. the SUM should be higher than SUM 14 right? I mean, could it keep going down? haha.

United States
    Member #123200
    February 15, 2012
    52 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2016, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. for some reason my workbook is all screwed up. There's like blanks lines in some of the tabs. I wonder if it's because I was updating multiple draws at once. Going to have to start over.

Also, how do we update the sum trend chart? Unless I'm reading it wrong, but I think the SUM Trend is still from your draws.

Here's some of the last few draws I entered.

And here's the SUM Trend page.

Dang, I just realized this, the Hot/Cold isn't being updated on the stats workbook, as you can see to the far right. Is that normal?

Yes, the STATS workbook is meant to be updated after every single draw. So the "COPY ROWS" button is programmed to just work for ONE additional row at a time.

If you want to add more rows at once, say 35 more drawings, then you'll have to go to every tab, copy the last row and paste it down 35 times (highlight and drag works).  Just make sure all the tabs end in the same "draw" number once you save the workbook.

Florida
      United States
      Member #126774
      April 16, 2012
      1434 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2016, 3:12 am - IP Logged

EDIT: I just changed the ## to the correct digits. It's weird, it was only like 10 of them, the whole rest of the 3k draws were fine. I don't know. Hopefully I didn't break anything lol. 

FK IT, it's not working for me. I don't know why. I updated 2 draws. And they repeated in the other tabs. I copied pasted all draws up until 3096. Then tried to manually add 2 draws, one line at a time with the copy button.  Doesn't work for me. Nothign does lol. I'm about to delete my account at lottery post. Saving myself the money and the stress.

Last draw I entered, one line at a time so far, 3098

Then I go through the tabs, and they don't update: Says 3096 2 times every tab.  since I only entered 2 draws. 

Dam, I give up! I opened the program after saving last time, and the draws were screwed up somehow. So I did what I did yesterday or the day before, just copy and pasted all the draws, and clicked save. It looks like it updated, not sure how I can tell. The SUMs trend chart looks to be accurate. But now a new problem I'm having.

The vTrac Digits are giving me the Number sign.  It's saying FALSE. 

The formula looks like it's still there.

=IF(OR(D3090=0,D3090=5),1,IF(OR(D3090=1,D3090=6),2,IF(OR(D3090=2,D3090=7),3,IF(OR(D3090=3,D3090=8),4,IF(OR(D3090=4,D3090=9),5)))))

And I think everything looks like it's supposed to be in the tabs.

United States
        Member #123200
        February 15, 2012
        52 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2016, 8:26 am - IP Logged

EDIT: I just changed the ## to the correct digits. It's weird, it was only like 10 of them, the whole rest of the 3k draws were fine. I don't know. Hopefully I didn't break anything lol. 

FK IT, it's not working for me. I don't know why. I updated 2 draws. And they repeated in the other tabs. I copied pasted all draws up until 3096. Then tried to manually add 2 draws, one line at a time with the copy button.  Doesn't work for me. Nothign does lol. I'm about to delete my account at lottery post. Saving myself the money and the stress.

Last draw I entered, one line at a time so far, 3098

Then I go through the tabs, and they don't update: Says 3096 2 times every tab.  since I only entered 2 draws. 

Dam, I give up! I opened the program after saving last time, and the draws were screwed up somehow. So I did what I did yesterday or the day before, just copy and pasted all the draws, and clicked save. It looks like it updated, not sure how I can tell. The SUMs trend chart looks to be accurate. But now a new problem I'm having.

The vTrac Digits are giving me the Number sign.  It's saying FALSE. 

The formula looks like it's still there.

=IF(OR(D3090=0,D3090=5),1,IF(OR(D3090=1,D3090=6),2,IF(OR(D3090=2,D3090=7),3,IF(OR(D3090=3,D3090=8),4,IF(OR(D3090=4,D3090=9),5)))))

And I think everything looks like it's supposed to be in the tabs.

Wow, sounds like your getting prettu frustrated.  Remember that when you paste in your states draws from another spreadsheet over the existing yellow columns, paste VALUES only.  Otherwise it will likely break the formulas. (Excel is touchy that way).