Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida's ridiculous ball and machine testing scam

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 5 months ago by amber123.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
Winning makes me smile.
bel air maryland
United States
Member #90251
April 24, 2010
4872 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2016, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

You have examples where the first condition is met, but not the additional 2 of 3 that would disqualify the ball set.But what I'd like to know is if a pick 3 ball set is 10 balls or 30? I thought pick 3 used 3 machines, each machine with a set of 10 balls. If it's 30, I'll agree they set a ridiculous test condition, if 10, not so much.

Yes there is 10 balls for each position.

My main point was, if a number shows 3 out 5 times in the same position, why does that throw up a red flag?  Why do they even think it warrants an additional 3 tests? A number that does that is nothing out of the ordinary.

But if they are concerned about it in the pre-tests and it happens in the official draw, you can bet they will use a different ball set after the 5th draw, which would be why you won't see it in the three draws after that. Bottom line is, they are trying to control or alter the true randomness of the games. If they weren't you wouldn't the tests in the first place.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4872 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2016, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

You have examples where the first condition is met, but not the additional 2 of 3 that would disqualify the ball set.But what I'd like to know is if a pick 3 ball set is 10 balls or 30? I thought pick 3 used 3 machines, each machine with a set of 10 balls. If it's 30, I'll agree they set a ridiculous test condition, if 10, not so much.

Here is an example of 3 out of 5, plus the additional 3 tests.

June 6 thru 10 Pos 1. #5  3 out of 5 draws.  June 11 thru 13   Pos 1. #5  2 out of 3. This what they are trying to prevent.

WHY? Because they are trying to prevent a number from becoming too hot. WHY? Because it is an advantage to the players.

HOW? It is a big advantage if you already know for certain one number. Now you only need 2 more for P3 or 3 more for P4.

Draw Date  Results 
    Sat, Jun 18, 20165-7-0-6Prize Payouts
    Fri, Jun 17, 20167-2-5-0Prize Payouts
    Thu, Jun 16, 20161-3-7-5Prize Payouts
    Wed, Jun 15, 20160-2-8-3Prize Payouts
    Tue, Jun 14, 20168-3-2-9Prize Payouts
    Mon, Jun 13, 20165-6-7-4Prize Payouts
    Sun, Jun 12, 20165-4-9-3Prize Payouts
    Sat, Jun 11, 20166-8-2-6Prize Payouts
    Fri, Jun 10, 20165-7-4-5Prize Payouts
    Thu, Jun 9, 20165-6-6-9Prize Payouts
    Wed, Jun 8, 20164-6-9-3Prize Payouts
    Tue, Jun 7, 20166-7-7-0Prize Payouts
    Mon, Jun 6, 20165-5-7-3Prize Payouts

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7310 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2016, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

"They just described something that happens every week in every lottery there is, in the "official" draws. In the Pick 3 or Pick 4 "

I know this is a wildly crazy idea, but do you suppose that there's any chance that the number of balls used for pick 3 or 4 might, just maybe, be different than the number of balls used for lotto? And, even crazier, that if that's the case the probability of the same ball being drawn might be different for the two games?

The TN Lottery used the same RNG for its Cash 3, Cash 4, and Tennessee Cash games when somebody programmed it for no repeat digits and no doubles or triples were drawn in Cash 3 or 4 for about six weeks. Do you believe it makes a huge difference in the process any state lottery uses to conduct what they define as a random drawings?

ArizonaDream's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
        Member #169277
        October 10, 2015
        630 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2016, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

I understand your point better now.

Is there any state known to not do pre-draws?

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
          BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
          United States
          Member #1647
          June 10, 2003
          2286 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2016, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

I understand your point better now.

Is there any state known to not do pre-draws?

TN IS RNG AND THEY DON'T pretest atleast I can't tell if thy do.

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5896 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2016, 8:17 am - IP Logged

In Fl Mid, every digit 0-9 has hit a minimum of 3 consecutive draws in Position 1, at least once. How many times would they have hit 4 or more times in the official draw, without pre-tests.

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
              Member #154519
              April 19, 2014
              243 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2016, 9:48 am - IP Logged

8-8-8 hit yesterday, you know the lottery officials aren't happy.  Payouts are always large on triples.

Show me the money!

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5896 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2016, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Made a mistake, the draws I used were from the last part of 2007. Starting with 5/19/08 Mid draws. Every digit, but digit 5 has been drawn 3 times consecutive. Digits 3 and 9 are the only digits drawn 4 consecutive draws, maybe we can use this to our advantage. P1 only.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5896 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2016, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Made a mistake, the draws I used were from the last part of 2007. Starting with 5/19/08 Mid draws. Every digit, but digit 5 has been drawn 3 times consecutive. Digits 3 and 9 are the only digits drawn 4 consecutive draws, maybe we can use this to our advantage. P1 only.

P2-Every digit has hit 3 consecutive draws. Digits 0,6,7 have hit 4 consecutive draws.

P3- Digit 0 is only digit to hit 4 consecutive draws.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                    Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3104 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2016, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Reason why we need to view draw results as a sub sampling method.  Funny when all their hard work backfires and the same Pick-3 number is drawn twice in a row.  When this happens, make sure your computer isn't showing you the cache of the previous day's drawing. 

BobP

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      5896 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2016, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

P2-Every digit has hit 3 consecutive draws. Digits 0,6,7 have hit 4 consecutive draws.

P3- Digit 0 is only digit to hit 4 consecutive draws.

Received a response from the Lottery, they completely dodged my question. Just like the Attorney General dodged the question at her press conference about the Orlando Terror rampage.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5896 Posts
                        Posted: June 23, 2016, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Received a response from the Lottery, they completely dodged my question. Just like the Attorney General dodged the question at her press conference about the Orlando Terror rampage.

Got a call from Fl Lottery. The person claimed, they misunderstood my question. How, I don't know. I specifically stated PRE-DRAWS. She stated , she would try and find the information. I am positive the Pre-Draws started when G-Tech took over . I also asked. why does Texas make their Pre-Draws public and Florida does not.

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
                          Green Bay
                          United States
                          Member #169391
                          October 15, 2015
                          1245 Posts
                          Posted: June 23, 2016, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Got a call from Fl Lottery. The person claimed, they misunderstood my question. How, I don't know. I specifically stated PRE-DRAWS. She stated , she would try and find the information. I am positive the Pre-Draws started when G-Tech took over . I also asked. why does Texas make their Pre-Draws public and Florida does not.

Two days ago I sent the WI lottery an e-mail.  I asked why they conducted pre-tests on RNG computer drawings.  Haven't heard from them yet.  Not like they're using mechanical balls anymore.  No reason for it except to confuse people who keep track of the numbers.  Believe it or not, there seems to be a pattern (sometimes) with RNG computer drawings.  I also noticed whenever there are a large amount of 500 dollar winners the pattern changes.

Never give up.  Banana

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5896 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2016, 10:33 am - IP Logged

What a bunch of BS. There would be a better chance of me believing their excuses if they told me the Little red riding hood story. 

DEPARTMENT OF THE LOTTERY 
                            RULE NO.:     RULE TITLE: 
                            53ER14-40     Draw Procedures 
                            SUMMARY: This emergency rule sets forth the draw procedures for the following Florida Lottery online terminal games: FLORIDA LOTTO?; FANTASY 5?; LUCKY MONEY?; PLAY 4? and CASH 3?. This emergency rule replaces Emergency Rule 53ER10-49. 
                            THE PERSON TO BE CONTACTED REGARDING THE EMERGENCY RULE IS: Diane D. Schmidt, Legal Analyst, Department of the Lottery, 250 Marriott Drive, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-4011 

THE FULL TEXT OF THE EMERGENCY RULE IS: 

53ER14-40 Draw Procedures. 
                            (1) Lottery drawings shall be public and witnessed by an accountant employed by an independent certified public accounting firm ("Accountant") who shall certify to the integrity, security and fairness of each drawing. All drawings shall be recorded by a video recorder. 
                            (2) The ball sets and drawing machines used in Lottery drawings shall be determined by random selection and shall be inspected by an employee of the Florida Lottery's Security Division ("Draw Manager") and the Accountant before and after each drawing. The Draw Manager and the Accountant shall ensure that all balls within a set contain the same security code. A primary and secondary ball set and drawing machine shall be selected for each draw. 
                            (3) The primary ball sets shall be weighed. If the weight of the ball set is outside of the tolerance range provided by the manufacturer, the secondary ball set shall be weighed. If the secondary ball set is outside of the tolerance range, other ball sets shall be selected and weighed by the Draw Manager and Accountant until an acceptable set is determined. 
                            (4) Once a ball set has been determined, it shall be loaded by the Draw Manager into the primary drawing machine and a number of test draws shall be conducted, as follows: 
                            (a) For FLORIDA LOTTO?, six test draws will be conducted. If the same digit is selected four times during the six draws, four additional test draws will be conducted. If the same digit is selected two additional times, an alternative ball set shall be used. 
                            (b) For FANTASY 5?, seven test draws will be conducted. If the same digit is selected five times during the seven draws, three additional test draws will be conducted. If the same digit is selected two additional times, an alternative ball set shall be used. 
                            (c) For LUCKY MONEY?, six test draws will be conducted. If the same digit is selected four times during the six draws, four additional test draws will be conducted. If the same digit is selected two additional times, an alternative ball set shall be used. 
                            (d) For PLAY 4?, five test draws will be conducted. If the same digit is selected three times during the five draws, three additional test draws will be conducted. If the same digit is selected two additional times, an alternative ball set shall be used. 
                            (e) For CASH 3?, five test draws will be conducted. If the same digit is selected three times during the five draws, three additional test draws will be conducted. If the same digit is selected two additional times, an alternative ball set shall be used. 
                            (5) If the alternative ball set does not pass the test drawing parameters, the backup drawing machine will be used. Tests will be conducted with ball sets whose weight falls within the tolerance range until an acceptable ball set and drawing machine have been determined. 
                            (6) If the game for which a drawing is being held cannot be closed on the gaming system, the drawing will be delayed until the game can be closed. 
                            (7) During the drawing, balls will be mixed and pushed into the display devices by the action of an air blower. A ball must be "trapped" in the display position at the top of the mixing chamber to be a winning number. 
                            (8) In the event of a power failure, drawing equipment malfunction or error in the drawing process, including but not limited to the Host/Hostess announcing a ball number that was not trapped as specified in subsection (7), the drawing will be stopped and will resume as soon thereafter as possible. The balls drawn before the occurrence, if any, will be declared valid. 
                            (9) If a Draw Host/Hostess incorrectly announces the number of a ball that has been trapped in the display position, the Draw Manager shall immediately correct the Draw Host/Hostess by announcing the correct number. 
                            (10) Upon certification by the Draw Manager and the Accountant, the numbers shown on the balls will be announced as the official winning numbers for the drawing. 
                            (11)  Following removal of the balls from the drawing machine, the ball set will be weighed. If the weight of the ball set differs from the pre-draw weight by more than 1 gram or is outside of the tolerance range provided by the manufacturer, the ball set will be secured and delivered to the Lottery's Division of Security for investigation. 
                            (12) If an incorrect Xtra number is displayed on the countdown slate prior to the FLORIDA LOTTO drawing and is discovered prior to display during the drawing, the drawing will be delayed until the correct Xtra number is displayed. If an incorrect Xtra number is revealed during the FLORIDA LOTTO draw, the Florida Lottery will pay prizes based on the higher of the Xtra number revealed and the actual Xtra number drawn. 
                            (13) In the event a problem occurs that is not contemplated under this rule, the Florida Lottery shall use such substitute procedures as are fair and effective to perform the drawing. Such substitute procedures shall be determined in consultation with the Accountant referred to in subsection (1). In using such substitute procedures the Florida Lottery shall strive to maintain the highest level of public confidence, security and integrity. 
                            (14) The effective date of this emergency rule is July 2, 2014. 
                            Rulemaking Authority 24.105(9)(d), 24.109(1) FS. Law Implemented 24.105(9)(d), 24.108(6) FS. History?New 7-2-14, Replaces 53ER10-49. 

THIS RULE TAKES EFFECT UPON BEING FILED WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE UNLESS A LATER TIME AND DATE IS SPECIFIED IN THE RULE.

Received another call this morning, the response given to me about PRE-DRAWS was, "There is really no need to publish the PRE-DRAWS, because they are not part of the official draws". I asked her why they were keeping this from the public, no response? I asked her about RANDOM DRAWS? Does anyone, on this website,  believe that Florida's Lottery Draws are RANDOM? They are hiding the truth. Every lottery player in Florida need to be made aware of the PRE-DRAWS.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                              LAS VEGAS
                              United States
                              Member #47729
                              November 22, 2006
                              4499 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2016, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Received another call this morning, the response given to me about PRE-DRAWS was, "There is really no need to publish the PRE-DRAWS, because they are not part of the official draws". I asked her why they were keeping this from the public, no response? I asked her about RANDOM DRAWS? Does anyone, on this website,  believe that Florida's Lottery Draws are RANDOM? They are hiding the truth. Every lottery player in Florida need to be made aware of the PRE-DRAWS.

I Agree!, about covert intention, always have.....

Eddessa_Knight with Light Sun Smiley