Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

27 minus the sum PLUS

Topic closed. 102 replies. Last post 5 months ago by Soledad.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #42083
June 27, 2006
484 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2016, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Thus the need for a program.  To save time and backtest this needs to either have someone show more examples or have a program.  Vtrac are fine but I don't know.

I'm all for a program just to make it faster. Does take time to do by hand. Best experience is doing an entire month in backtest and get very "familiar" with it. You will learn the nuances and how to read it. When to play, when to "really" play (double up or more) and when to ......watch.

Don't forget to match the 27 minus to it.

And as with all systems/methods. Backtest and paper play it for a bit. What works in one state DOES NOT always work for another.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

United States
    Member #42083
    June 27, 2006
    484 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2016, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Can you work with theo and get a program that works with the entire progrm including the 3,4 vtrac and the final result?, picks.

I hope I am answering his questions as best as I can. Sorry for no responses over weekend. I have a big family and this weekend was all about that. My best time for being on and doing things is early and late in the day. If I'm lucky.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11116 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2016, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

I'm all for a program just to make it faster. Does take time to do by hand. Best experience is doing an entire month in backtest and get very "familiar" with it. You will learn the nuances and how to read it. When to play, when to "really" play (double up or more) and when to ......watch.

Don't forget to match the 27 minus to it.

And as with all systems/methods. Backtest and paper play it for a bit. What works in one state DOES NOT always work for another.

Jay I think you have a great idea but bits and pieces here and there has left people hanging.  I'm busy and I know you are but there may be days between discussion of this and people may lose interest in a great idea.  Maybe a everyday total explanation with examples and/or a program.

Thinking of...

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

theo1946's avatar - spherewall
        Bakersfield, Ca
        United States
        Member #89877
        April 17, 2010
        201 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2016, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I think I got some of it, but I will probably be asking more questions.

The way the spreadsheet is right now needs the player to do some pen and paper work. It probably end up that way, hopefully not to much.

Jay, When I get a rough copy I will send it to you to pick apart.

With the exception of a few, please be patient. Myself and others are trying to make this work.

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11116 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2016, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I think I got some of it, but I will probably be asking more questions.

The way the spreadsheet is right now needs the player to do some pen and paper work. It probably end up that way, hopefully not to much.

Jay, When I get a rough copy I will send it to you to pick apart.

With the exception of a few, please be patient. Myself and others are trying to make this work.

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Bakersfield, Ca
            United States
            Member #89877
            April 17, 2010
            201 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2016, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Mail For You

Bakersfield, Ca
              United States
              Member #89877
              April 17, 2010
              201 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2016, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

I hope I am answering his questions as best as I can. Sorry for no responses over weekend. I have a big family and this weekend was all about that. My best time for being on and doing things is early and late in the day. If I'm lucky.

Mail For You

United States
                Member #42083
                June 27, 2006
                484 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2016, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Todays workout for both 27- and 3-4 rundown.

We are balancing the number today as we have a 3 digit variance in last draw, 069.  0 stays in front.

Consult number line......1 8 5 2 9 6 3 0 7 4 1

9 is before the 6 so number is 099. On with workout.

069=15=12 67                                  4 0 3 9 4 9          3 0 4 9 3 9

918=18=09 54                                    4 3 3 4 4             3 4 4 3 3

915=15=12 67                                      7 6 7 8                7 8 7 6

4 4 6                   6 6 4

8 1                      3 1

Pairs for 27-                                                        pairs for 3-4

01  12  24  45  56  66  77                                    13  36  68

02  14  25  46  57  67  79                                    16  38  48

04  15  26  47  59  69                                          18 

05  16  27  49                                                      11

06  17  29                                                            14

07  19  22

09  11

Run the filter, eliminate pairs. Remember just because you eliminate a pair with certain digits, does not mean that digit will not appear with another pair. Example 5 is not in the pyramid so is eliminated from pair list. But still could come with another pair. Also, 3-4 pairs must be adjacent or are eliminated. Example, pair 38. If you look at rundown, nowhere is the 3 and 8 adjacent to each other. It is eliminated. 

Wheel the remaining pairs with the digits in each workout, that match the other workout, eliminate duplicates. This is what's left. Note, I often will add previous draws digits to pairs if they don't already exist. Like the 9,6,0. That way I cover repeat digits.

110  160                                   114  163  184  481  681

112  162                                   116  164  186  486  683

114  164                                   118  168  181  483  684

116  166                                   113  169  189  489  689

117  167                                   119          180  480  680 

119  169

Now we are looking for  vtrac 4 3 or 8. Why? Bottom row of numbers give vtrac in 3-4 rundown. Vtrac 2 is indicated by the ones present, but the vtrac 4 is stronger. both digits are showing. you can always make the decision for yourself.

We currently have 28 combos showing. A lot for most folks, but you would cover both sides. Pick vtrac 4? 16 combos.

Pick vtrac 2? 25 combos.

One more reduction is possible. Blackapple has taught us that the bottom 2 numbers can also be root indicators. I have found in actual use the way I do it, the bottom two rows can be. Not perfect, have missed doing this. But if you have to reduce, this is one way. So this would leave 112 166 114 116 118 163 168 184 181 481 483 489 480 683  14 total combos. (provided I didn't make a mistake.)

Now for vtrac 4 you have 10 combos.  vtrac 2, you have 11 combos.

If you don't understand something, please ask. Each of these methods can stand on their own. But together, they are blockbusters. 

In May, the 27- minus matched the 3-4 rundown in pairs 14 times. It had a hit 12 times. Virtually a lock together.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

United States
                  Member #42083
                  June 27, 2006
                  484 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2016, 11:05 am - IP Logged

There is a lot of information in each of these posts. Read slowly and carefully. Read multiple times. Do the workouts. If you play these workouts on dates the pairs match only, you will come out ahead.

For instance in the prev post there were 28 combos left after eliminations. That a few more than most times. But even so. 28 times 14=392 dollars. Box pays 80.00 in KS. Wins.....960 dollars. Play straight using your knowledge and skill......do the math.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

United States
                    Member #42083
                    June 27, 2006
                    484 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2016, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Me neither  i need to know what "balancing numbers" means..ive got a lot figured out but im trying to fgure out "number lines"  blackapple makes no mention of v tracs on his post i do not understand them i dont know why you put them in your post. Also i notice when i take yesterdays number and do that 34 rundown no doubling ect i get a lot of pairs and 3 numbers very often....yes can you please show the balance and number line ideas? think thats the key  that blackappl shows but again he speaks a foreign language. What is Balance the numbers???????????????

Getting it now?

Blackapple doesn't use vtracs in his explanation. Some people don't like or understand vtracs. I do. I can see that by using vtracs, I am covering both sides of key numbers that mirror. You can choose to pick a digit if you wish.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11116 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2016, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Getting it now?

Blackapple doesn't use vtracs in his explanation. Some people don't like or understand vtracs. I do. I can see that by using vtracs, I am covering both sides of key numbers that mirror. You can choose to pick a digit if you wish.

Theo built a nice program. I normally dont use vtracs so the whole thing makes no sense to me at all.  Where does the vtracs track pair/match with the 3,4 and 27 minus?  I see the combos but are they after the fact of mixing the vtrcs,3,4 or what?

Where is the vtrac list that shows which vtrac is which?  Vtrac 2,3,4  what does that mean to the novice or beginner? A detailed list would clear this up and make it easy to see if it works for each members state.

A list of the past 10 draw would be perfect for this idea. I'll show an example with one. This may not be what you are doing  but at this point it makes zero sense to me .  There is no correlation between the 3,4 and 27 minus theory.

A list  with a xxx number that coincides with vtrac 1,6. The 27- and 3,4 maybe not be correct for this example but I'm trying to illustrate a point.

Vtrac  xx    27-  pair     34 result

1,6              3,9               1,8

Combos from these:

Now this would be more clear to anyone trying to figure this out.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                        Member #42083
                        June 27, 2006
                        484 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2016, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Theo built a nice program. I normally dont use vtracs so the whole thing makes no sense to me at all.  Where does the vtracs track pair/match with the 3,4 and 27 minus?  I see the combos but are they after the fact of mixing the vtrcs,3,4 or what?

Where is the vtrac list that shows which vtrac is which?  Vtrac 2,3,4  what does that mean to the novice or beginner? A detailed list would clear this up and make it easy to see if it works for each members state.

A list of the past 10 draw would be perfect for this idea. I'll show an example with one. This may not be what you are doing  but at this point it makes zero sense to me .  There is no correlation between the 3,4 and 27 minus theory.

A list  with a xxx number that coincides with vtrac 1,6. The 27- and 3,4 maybe not be correct for this example but I'm trying to illustrate a point.

Combos from these:

I'll post on this in the afternoon. I see your point. My main point is if looking for two solid programs to support each other, to get a solid confirmation, these work very well together.

They are separate methods. They produce more pairs than most want to work with. The way I use your 27- makes more pairs than you usually use. But together they provide a virtual lock for a hit. When there is a match of pairs. Other states may not hit the same. But in KS..........

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11116 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2016, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Correct.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11116 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2016, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

KS draw date 6/17

27 minus the sum  978  24=sum   03  58   3-4 rundown      978 becomes 977   4 9 3 7 4 7        3 9 4 7 3 7

927  18=sum   09  54                                                               4 3 1 2 2           3 4 2 1 1

184  13=sum   14  69                                                                 7 4 3 4              7 6 3 2

2 7 7                 4 9 5

9 5                    4 5

vtrack indicated: 5 is digits 4,9

1 is digits 0,5 Why? There is no 0 in rundown. 9 can be it.

pairs: 03  13  39  49  55  68  89                                       pairs: 92  52  44  02

04  14  34  48  56  69                                                       97  57  47  07

05  19  38  45  58                                                             95  54  42  05

06  18              59                                                             94  55        04

08  15  35  46                                                                   99              09

09  16  36                                                                                           00

39

Once again run the filter. There is no 5 in the pyramid today so 5 pairs go away. Digit 5 could still be in the draw but will match with another pair to get it. I'm not expecting double, so those pairs can be eliminated. Other pairs are eliminated as a result of the filter.

So we have 12 pairs from 27 minus, and 6 pairs from 3-4 rundown. We have no matches. 

Turn tail and run?

No, it just means we have to make a decision on which pairs and rundown to finish with. I pick 3-4 rundown. Why? Probably familiarity and the fact that in May this workout had 24 days of at least one hit in the two draws. Some had both. 

Now we eliminated the O pairs due to filter. This leads me to certainly believe it is vtrack 5.  All the pairs left have a 4 or 9 in them.

Match to digits in 3-4 rundown. You get:

245, 247, 249 297. 295, 792, 795, 794, 945, 472, 475. Certainly a reasonable number of combo's.

Draws for 6/17 Mid: 457  Quit now?  Maybe, maybe not. Why? In May when the second draw for the day was hit it was the other vtrack. So now we are looking at just the digit 5. 5 combo's.........sure why not?

EVE:954

That's why this rundown is amazing. And even better when matched with the 27 minus. Why? In May when the pairs matched.....always a hit.

I got 

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                              Member #42083
                              June 27, 2006
                              484 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2016, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Combos from these:

vtrac list: vtrac 1=0,5   Most rundowns indicate 2 vtracs 

vtrac 2=1,6

vtrac 3=2,7

vtrac 4=3,8

vtrac 5=4,9

Starting with June 10 KS draws

June 10       616=13=14 69                  vtrac indicated by 3-4 rundown  5 which is 4,9   MID-667

394=16=11 66                                                                        1 which is 0,5   EVE-442 HIT

857=20=07 52

June 11       442=10=17 62                  vtrac indicated by 3-4 rundown  1 which is 0,5   MID-575 Possible hit

667=19=08 53                                                                       2 which is  1,6  EVE-129 HIT

616=13=14 69

June 12      129=12=15 69                   vtrac indicated by 3-4 rundown   3 which is 2,7   MID-538

575=17=17 62                                                                                                 EVE-959

442=10=17 62

June 13      959=23=04 59                    vtrac indicated by 3-4 rundown  2 which is 1,6   MID-496 

538=16=11 66                                                                                                   EVE-217

129=12=15 60

June 14      217=10=17 62                     vtrac indicated by 3-4 rundown  2 which is 1,6  MID-139 HIT

496=19=08 53                                                                          3 which is 2,7  EVE-923 Possible hit

959=23=04 59

June 15      923=14=13 68                      vtrac indicated by 3-4 rundown  3 which is 2,7 MID-577

139=13=14 69                                                                           2 which is 1,6 EVE-184 Possible hit

217=10=17 62

June 16      184=13=14 69                         vtrac indicated by 3-4 rundown 2 which is 1,6  MID-927

577=17=10 65                                                                             3 which is 2,7  EVE-978 Possible hit

923=14=13 68

June 17      978=24=03 58                          vtrac indicated by 3-4 rundown 5 which is 4,9  MID-457

927=18=09 54                                                                              1 which is 0,5  EVE-954 HIT

184=13=14 69

June 18      954=18=09 54                           vtrac indicated by 3-4 rundown 1 which is 0,5  MID-508

457=16=11 66                                                                               5 which is 4,9  EVE-887

978=24=03 58

June 19      887=23=04 59                            vtrac indicated by 3-4 rundown  5 which is 4,9  MID-293

508=13=14 69                                                                                 1 which is 0,5  EVE-915 Possible Hit

954=18=09 54

June20       915=15=12 67                             vtrac indicated by 3-4 rundown 4 which is 3,8   MID-918 Hit

293=14=13 68                                                                                 3 which is 2,7   EVE-069

887=23=04 59

So as you can see, each rundown usually produces 2 vtracs. One stronger than the other.  Either 2 digits or 3 digits of same vtrac and one digit of another. One will hit first and then often the other one will. Interestingly, I have found the lower one hits most of the time but not always. Either first or second. In the data above,where it says possible hit,  if prepared for a different scenario, would have gotten hit.

Hopefully this clears up how the vtrac is indicated and used in conjunction with the 27 minus. It provides the key digits.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk