Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Pokemon Brand New System Win Win Win

Topic closed. 283 replies. Last post 4 months ago by grwurston.

Page 11 of 19
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #132100
August 26, 2012
1079 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2016, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

MonE

Dim the variables as singles to fix the rounding problem.

RL

Thanks, but that problem I fixed last night.

I know next to nothing about Basic 2, but I tried something and it worked.

There were also some other bugs in my code, but I tried stuff and found a way to fix those also.

Thanks again.

United States
    Member #132100
    August 26, 2012
    1079 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2016, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to your program!

Welcome to the help yourself world!

How is your filter doing? Not started yet? Any free versions, open codes ... ? Any success? What is your secret? We love your system, can you explain it? ... :p

PHD of Did this and did that!

Serge

I don't understand, what do you mean, what or which filter are you talking about?

What secret and what system are you talking about?

About this particular thread, it is not mine and the simple stuff that this thread is all about is not mine and it is not something that will make anybody money, at least I don't think so.

I made that simple Basic 2 program just to see if I could do it, cause I know almost nothing about the Basic 2 language, but it will not make anybody any money, at least I don't think so.

-------------

Instead, maybe you are talking about my very old "Key-Digits Bar"? If so, there is nothing for me to talk about, that stuff is secret, so I won't explain anything about it, besides it was used for almost 3 months back at the end of 2009 for the first and maybe for the last time also (?), it has not been used since then.

I don't remember everything about it, maybe I could re-create the technique if I wanted to and maybe not.

Thru the years I have had many ideas, they come and go and often I forget them as easy as they came, at times I have made good pick 3 predictions and very soon after the prediction was made I would forget how I made it and would not be able to remember how I did it, most of the time I don't keep any records of how I make (made) predictions as I no longer make predictions so far, to me that was kind of another life, the life of "LANTERN".

As to software, I don't make software, even a child probably knows more about making software than I do.

United States
      Member #132100
      August 26, 2012
      1079 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2016, 4:41 am - IP Logged

i bet Todd sitting back looking at this and laughing his ass off......   i got the 222 777 999 from dr miracle.... it was a system that i made up as i typed.... folks yall need to get a system based off real stats    if u want to win study every thread ever posted by Win d...    all this other garbage being posted is a waste.... including this... yep u can backtest and find wins here and there...  any system like this is a bunch of bullsh*t      omg   like somebody said wheel 7 digits you bound to hit sooner or later....   lol

If a person wants the 7 digits that have the most chance to come out on the next draw, that person needs to find out which 3 digits have the less chance to come out on the very next draw as per my "Negative Prediction Technique", otherwise develop some kind of "Key-Digits Bar" or something like it.

Much better if a person can narrow the digits to 6 instead of 7, but also more prone to failure.

Madison, WI
        United States
        Member #172977
        February 11, 2016
        515 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2016, 11:42 am - IP Logged

If a person wants the 7 digits that have the most chance to come out on the next draw, that person needs to find out which 3 digits have the less chance to come out on the very next draw as per my "Negative Prediction Technique", otherwise develop some kind of "Key-Digits Bar" or something like it.

Much better if a person can narrow the digits to 6 instead of 7, but also more prone to failure.

And... what if... all of the digits have the same chance of coming out on the very next draw? And that is true every draw?

Mindblowing.

Atlanta
          United States
          Member #175028
          May 26, 2016
          119 Posts
          Posted: July 26, 2016, 11:52 am - IP Logged

When I downloaded the box,  my box looked different

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11120 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2016, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

How did this turn into  a discussion about 6 and 7 digits? Ridiculous!  Stick to the basics of the thread.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11120 Posts
              Posted: July 26, 2016, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I fixed a few bugs in the poke-you-mon program and changed a couple things, all internal calculations.

I also added the Pie pick-3 and pick-4 programs to it and renamed the install file to PieSetup.exe.  Use

the same download link as before.  This will install to a new directory so you don't have to uninstall the

first version before testing this one. 

Program download link

https://app.box.com/s/apvnp67a8iqasdm9fsqa41bvrqrbed2a 

Here are the instructions for the Pick-3 version of the pie program.  The pick-4 is the same except for the

number of digits.  This program seem to get quite a few hits and was built using one of flossdogs post a

couple years ago.  I got several PM about reposting it so I added both programs into a single install. The

install does not add any desktop shortcuts but they can be found in the programs menu under the group

Pie. 

RL

Thanks for your work.

I downloaded this and all I get is the pie program.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19911 Posts
                Posted: July 26, 2016, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your work.

I downloaded this and all I get is the pie program.

Mail For You lakerben ck your mail, i need to ask you a question

Let it Snow Snowman

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                  Zaperlopopotam
                  Belgium
                  Member #173932
                  March 26, 2016
                  978 Posts
                  Posted: July 26, 2016, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I saw one catching a Jim?! Spam TrollHat

United States
                    Member #132100
                    August 26, 2012
                    1079 Posts
                    Posted: July 26, 2016, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

And... what if... all of the digits have the same chance of coming out on the very next draw? And that is true every draw?

Mindblowing.

All of the digits should and probably do have the very same chance of coming out on the very next draw and also on each and every draw, no question about that, I myself said so before more than once.

Yet I have also said this: https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/305197/4711489

Then how can both things be?

While all digits do have the very same chance to come out on the very next draw, only 3 of those 10 digits will come out, that is true and there is no question about it.

That shows us than in reality only those 3 digits had the chance to come out, that is why they were the ones that came out and not any other digits.

In this case the only truth is what happens and what happened.

Study the past winning numbers and you will know the real truth.

An easy one:

What came first the chicken or the egg? Of course the egg came first.

Would prediction be possible if all things had the very same chance of being? Probably not.

That things can be predicted shows that not all things have the very same chance of being.

If the lottery numbers can't be predicted; Why so many people waste their time here at L.P? Myself, cause I like to waste my time here.

MoneyMike$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      Ny
                      United States
                      Member #167314
                      July 5, 2015
                      1807 Posts
                      Posted: July 26, 2016, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Getting it down to 6-7 #s can be done with simplicity in win 4.. pen and paper of course..  I have a thread "pick 4 remaining digits strategy" where we use the remaining digits for key digits.. I also have a secret on selecting key digits in win 4 but I would share.. in my mode I give out hints as well as good odds in my thread.. and it's simple and efficient* check it out..

Creativity..

" What's more likely to happen will happen.. "

Million dollar operation 

Wink

MoneyMike$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Ny
                        United States
                        Member #167314
                        July 5, 2015
                        1807 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2016, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

All of the digits should and probably do have the very same chance of coming out on the very next draw and also on each and every draw, no question about that, I myself said so before more than once.

While all digits do have the very same chance to come out on the very next draw, only 3 of those 10 digits will come out, that is true and there is no question about it.

That shows us than in reality only those 3 digits had the chance to come out, that is why they were the ones that came out and not any other digits.

An easy one:

Would prediction be possible if all things had the very same chance of being? Probably not.

That things can be predicted shows that not all things have the very same chance of being.

If the lottery numbers can't be predicted; Why so many people waste their time here at L.P? Myself, cause I like to waste my time here.

Well said haha really tho win 4 #'s have the same chance of showing every draw but we cant turn a blind eye to the fact that on most draws we see 1-2 repeat digits.. meaning 2-3 from the remaining digits from previous draw will usually show.. some things are plain to the eye when you really look and study results over and over.. where we as players need to do from here is to simplify the game as much as possible on every given draw

Creativity..

" What's more likely to happen will happen.. "

Million dollar operation 

Wink

Madison, WI
                          United States
                          Member #172977
                          February 11, 2016
                          515 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2016, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

An easy one:

Interesting take, but...

The fact that some things can be predicted, shows that those particular things do not have the very same chance of being. It is true for some things but not for others. Is it true for the lottery? Have we seen anyone here yet actually be able to predict the next draw of the lottery with any success greater than chance?

If the lottery if predictable, why hasn't anyone been able to predict it?

Madison, WI
                            United States
                            Member #172977
                            February 11, 2016
                            515 Posts
                            Posted: July 26, 2016, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Well said haha really tho win 4 #'s have the same chance of showing every draw but we cant turn a blind eye to the fact that on most draws we see 1-2 repeat digits.. meaning 2-3 from the remaining digits from previous draw will usually show.. some things are plain to the eye when you really look and study results over and over.. where we as players need to do from here is to simplify the game as much as possible on every given draw

Of course on most pick 4 draws we will see 1-2 repeat digits. There's only 10 digits in play. If the previous draw was singles, then each digit of the next draw has a 40% chance of repeating one of those digits. Comes out to about 87% of the time.

The problem is knowing these odds doesn't help you predict which digit or digits may repeat, or the times when no digits will repeat. The numbers are the same with choosing random singles. You will get at least one digit correct (if playing boxed), 87% of the time.

You can backtest this:

1234: At least one of these will show 87% of the time.

5678: Same

3589: Same

2468: Same

Ect.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                              u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19911 Posts
                              Posted: July 26, 2016, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

HELLO TO ALL ..  I PAID $299 FOR THIS SYSTEM     I DECIDE TO SHARE IT WITH ALL OF YOU FOR FREE SINCE I OWN IT NOW.....   

IVE USED IT AND WON MANY PRIZES....   MANY MANY PRIZES     

TAKE YOUR LAST DRAW      ADD 222 TO IT.... USING LOTTERY MATH      NOW TAKE THE RESULTS AND MIRROR IT.....        NOW TAKE THE MIRROR AND NOW ADD 777 TO IT... USING LOTTERY MATH......           NOW ADD 999 TO IT USING LOTTERY MATH      NOW TAKE THE RESULT AND MIRROR IT....      NOW ADD 123 TO IT  USING LOTTERY MATH... TAKE THE RESULT AND DIVIDE IT BY 3.14    TAKE THAT RESULT AND MULTIPLY IT BY 6          NOW TAKE THE RESULT AND WHEEL THE FIRST 7 DIGITS....     YOU WILL HIT BOX ALMOST EVERY DRAW USING THIS    WHEN A SINGLE COMES OUT.....     BACKTEST AND BE AMAZED           

Pick 3 Pokemon Brand New System Win Win Win

13 members gave this topic an average rating of 3.9 out of 5
                              Member     Rating
                              helpmewin     5 stars
                              Tialuvslotto     5 stars
                              Deo-nonfortuna     1 stars
                              Lildarryl     5 stars
                              Duchess69     5 stars
                              Blackapple     5 stars
                              lakerben     5 stars
                              reddog     3 stars
                              Sunglasses     1 stars
                              sully16     1 stars
                              emilyg     5 stars