Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Pokemon Brand New System Win Win Win

Topic closed. 283 replies. Last post 4 months ago by grwurston.

Page 14 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11119 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2016, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

LOL Lemme guess, ur same ole chit of mirror distance remix is more legendary than a multitude of useful info Win D has blessed us with right? U must been smoking crack with ur ghetto buddy. I mean let's ask peeps here about what they think about u and Win D. That's what I'd expect from a pansy, liberal boy like u.

Dang homey who taught you english!  Another punk kid on the boards.

People will use what they want they won't listen to punk kids.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
    NJ
    United States
    Member #165922
    April 27, 2015
    3340 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2016, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Dang homey who taught you english!  Another punk kid on the boards.

People will use what they want they won't listen to punk kids.

Ur a freaking idiotic liberal homo!

All things which are similar and therefore connected, are drawn to each other's power.

NJ
      United States
      Member #165922
      April 27, 2015
      3340 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2016, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for making my point about u.

All things which are similar and therefore connected, are drawn to each other's power.

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1707 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2016, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

This thread started off as a Pick 3 system JOKE, but now it certainly has achieved longevity !!!

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2016, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

This thread started off as a Pick 3 system JOKE, but now it certainly has achieved longevity !!!

Don't you just love Lotterypost?

Such a caring, sharing, and respectful community of lottery players.

Is it any wonder I don't post as much anymore.

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
            Zaperlopopotam
            Belgium
            Member #173932
            March 26, 2016
            969 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2016, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh1001 ways on how to decrease your luck when playing the lottery games!

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11119 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2016, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

There was a simple statement to move on from the thread and the member acted like fool.  On and on.

All in all I think it is respectful but members react when confronted with stupidity.  There needs to be a moderator.  People can choose to use this or other systems but calling it crap more than once proves nothing.  I'm like you steve I don't log on as much as I used to.    I have a family and a matter of fact my grandson is visiting now.

US Flag

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                Member #164727
                March 12, 2015
                2527 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2016, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

LOL Lemme guess, ur same ole chit of mirror distance remix is more legendary than a multitude of useful info Win D has blessed us with right? U must been smoking crack with ur ghetto buddy. I mean let's ask peeps here about what they think about u and Win D. That's what I'd expect from a pansy, liberal boy like u.

WIN D had some good percentages but I never found percentages useful. I know what the odds, percentages of certain groups will hit, odds, evens, highs, lows, this group will win 27% of the time, that group will hit 41% of the time...etc.. what I need is a way to use that info to make a consistent profit. Correct me If I'm wrong because I didn't know every detail, but I don't remember WIN D showing detailed instructions using a particular method or system..

It's like betting on a flip of a coin, I don't need someone constantly reminding me that it's a 50/50 chance of winning...Green laugh

backwoods ga
                  United States
                  Member #155844
                  May 31, 2014
                  1893 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2016, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

WIN D had some good percentages but I never found percentages useful. I know what the odds, percentages of certain groups will hit, odds, evens, highs, lows, this group will win 27% of the time, that group will hit 41% of the time...etc.. what I need is a way to use that info to make a consistent profit. Correct me If I'm wrong because I didn't know every detail, but I don't remember WIN D showing detailed instructions using a particular method or system..

It's like betting on a flip of a coin, I don't need someone constantly reminding me that it's a 50/50 chance of winning...Green laugh

win d is lotterypost.   

Hands down one of the most sucessful daily game players on the planet..... 

Put some respek on Win Ds name.....   

Dont drink milk n drive

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

NJ
                    United States
                    Member #165922
                    April 27, 2015
                    3340 Posts
                    Posted: July 31, 2016, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

win d is lotterypost.   

Dont drink milk n drive

Lildarryl, I might not agree with u much, but u hit the nail on the head bro!

There are couple of jokers here who think they are better than him. LOL. Now that's funny. LOL

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11119 Posts
                      Posted: July 31, 2016, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Yes percentages at times are worthless.  Trends over a short time are working in New Mexico.  The mirrors are hitting. 913 and 413 as str box 134.  The 85 pair is hot in the eve game. I caught it last night as 583.  Simple I don't go to the store and think 88% of this and that and the 120 picks will get me a box.  No thanks.  Its way  too expensive for a max payout of $500.

I know people get excited over promises of hits with huge bets of 50 picks or more, but that may work if you hit often enough if not it's worthless and expensive. The only chart I have found from other members  that works is destiny's chart.  Talk of trapping this and that is just talk.  You are either in the ballpark or not.

There are people that rave over my stuff and others that dont.  But it makes it worthwhile when someone pms me and tell me they won big with my stuff.

If people are in winds fan club so be it. I don't care.  I have not and won't use his stuff in the near future.  I use my own.  No slick talk and fancy graphics have ever won me a nickel.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                        Member #164727
                        March 12, 2015
                        2527 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2016, 7:13 am - IP Logged

win d is lotterypost.   

Dont drink milk n drive

Glad you find him useful. Maybe he was helpful to some people on LP, but I on the other hand who read a lot of his posts found absolutely no value in his percentages.

How much have you won using his percentages? Crazy

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                          Member #146028
                          August 22, 2013
                          842 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2016, 9:12 am - IP Logged

We can spare a thousand poster like u and ur buddy milk bonehead, before we can spare a legend like Win D.

Yea, like Win D asked u, why were u there if u didn't like his thread? WTG moron!

lakerben's avatar - animated sphere.gif
                          New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          10930 Posts
                          Posted: May 16, 2014, 7:37 pm - IP LoggedFavorites

You ask....." And who decides what reality really is, you?"

How about that part I wrote in English up there? 

People that can read ........ and stuff like that could do it !  LOL  They could do it for you.

How aboutpremium members who pay money $$ to support this site? Lottery Post Members only and we would require an I.D.  LOL 

Todd could check em' at the door. 

.... like when I wrote that part of the post ...about members that could......... "Vote" or use "common sense" or tried and true methods.

* Seriously, we could get the real stuff first read quickly and absorb it .....then later we could stagger over to the "Funny Systems" forum. 

It would also be great to have a permanent place on the forum for proven techniques base on tried and true methods over time and ....based on votes or common sense. 

The only folks who wouldn't like it are the "Machine gun poster repeaters" that toss out one thing after another the same day ..... or in the same hour sometimes...and push small one time posters off the page and down into oblivion!

I have to admit your graphics and backgrounds are neat.  Otherwise useless babble about percentages etc. are a waste of time. I have yet to see a system from you. Is it jealousy??  Probably.  Brainpower is what it takes.  The many system writers Lotto laughs, onlymoney ,nebey,Bugg, Kola, the list goes on... Have spent time and effort to help people. 

There is only one percentage in gambling that holds true and write it down. Its called 50 %.

You either win or lose. 

Patriot

I see a landslide coming.

US Flag

WIN D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: May 16, 2014, 8:17 pm - IP LoggedFavorites

What's wrong with forum members that think differently about things than you lakerbeen... having their own forum to share good ideas?

Why are you even here lakerbeen?   What could you possibly want here anyway? This is about other things.

This is not your cup of tea lakerbeen ....that's for sure. Everyone knows by now what kind of poster you are...and what you post.

This new type of forum doesn't have anything to do with you or your kind of posting  of what? I don't even know ........revelations?

Those things don't have anything in the World with this. No thing. 

Why have you got your foot sticking in our door..... trying to push your kind of thinking  into things like this again?    

At least this kind of New Forum could have a place to escape from all the other... ever growing and such crowded confusion and noise. 

A place where good ideas wouldn't get interrupted and broken up with....stuff. 

Like now. LOL 

This is Lottery post and America..... it's nice to have a special place to post your ideas in your way.

Why not.... everyone else has their forums....why not us? Why not odds based ideas?

We're members too.... we would like our special sort of forum too.   

Hats off to you, Deo-nonfortuna ! Not only have you shown but you have also proven by digging up the old post from the archives that it was lakerben who saw fit to run off one of the best the LotteryPost had to offer  in one Win D. Anybody who supercedes this guy in their concepts regarding the lottery (and refrains from giving him their methodology) gets put on the list immediately as an adversary.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                            u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19881 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2016, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Lurching? Wasn't he in the The Addam's Family?  Green laugh

i love them shows LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                              u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19881 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2016, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Hats off to you, Deo-nonfortuna ! Not only have you shown but you have also proven by digging up the old post from the archives that it was lakerben who saw fit to run off one of the best the LotteryPost had to offer  in one Win D. Anybody who supercedes this guy in their concepts regarding the lottery (and refrains from giving him their methodology) gets put on the list immediately as an adversary.

I thought Win D. stopped posting because someone was stealing the stuff and selling it somewhere on Line.

Let it Snow Snowman

Page 14 of 19