Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Pokemon Brand New System Win Win Win

Topic closed. 283 replies. Last post 4 months ago by grwurston.

Page 8 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
Zaperlopopotam
Belgium
Member #173932
March 26, 2016
950 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2016, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Green laughWhen I pull the math in, people stop laughing!

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
    Member #164727
    March 12, 2015
    2509 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2016, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Amber

This program is bound to produce plenty of hits spread out over many players.  Many of these type

systems won't hold up to any real mathematical scrutiny but are fun to play around with anyway. 

I don't take them too seriously but when playing against random sometimes the strange and weird

does about as well as the top shelf stuff.   I hope several get some good hits out of it regardless but

it's going to depend on the digit selections they make.  A year or so back I wrote a little pie program

and I could not believe the number of times it was downloaded.  Someone sent me a email a week or

so back asking for it and I know it's been well over a year since it was offered.  I may try to build another

installer and put it up again,  Just a thought.  Anyway, have some fun with the poke-you-mon and I hope

it works out for you.

RL

A couple of straight hits a month is all I need to build a fortune over time. So far in Florida it's been working nicely. All of the hits I posted using only the front pair in the input has given the hits. 

Also, every winner was specifically located in two places in the strings below. So far, those two areas are the only places the hits are coming from. It doesn't get any better than his. But people should test this using front pair ONLY.

Example...1234567.......1234567

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3962 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2016, 2:02 am - IP Logged

Guys

Math and random are mountains apart, random is math undone.  If math could win the lottery

I would be rich beyond my wildest dreams.   It's a game of chance and any line played has the

same exact odds of winning as any other line.  Can analysis produce more wins, depends on the

analysis and following through.  Two people can use the same data and come to two different

ends.   I do know we can increase our chances over several plays but never expect the to hit

on que.  There is no gold number laying goose so take your best shot and hope for the best. 

Even a solution built on the very best analysis is not a sure thing, chance will always play a role.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Lottomeister's avatar - darven

Germany
        Member #174824
        May 14, 2016
        55 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2016, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Guys

Math and random are mountains apart, random is math undone.  If math could win the lottery

I would be rich beyond my wildest dreams.   It's a game of chance and any line played has the

same exact odds of winning as any other line.  Can analysis produce more wins, depends on the

analysis and following through.  Two people can use the same data and come to two different

ends.   I do know we can increase our chances over several plays but never expect the to hit

on que.  There is no gold number laying goose so take your best shot and hope for the best. 

Even a solution built on the very best analysis is not a sure thing, chance will always play a role.

RL

Well said. But of course there are people who will refuse to believe otherwise, thinking that their system is the path to riches. It's all luck so have fun with it.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
          BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3584 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2016, 9:11 am - IP Logged

hi amber, can you post an example for us to try it your way,also what about usage in a pick 4? Have you tried that? ThanksBanana

backwoods ga
            United States
            Member #155844
            May 31, 2014
            1886 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2016, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Well said. But of course there are people who will refuse to believe otherwise, thinking that their system is the path to riches. It's all luck so have fun with it.

im tryna quit my job and live off pick3 money like onlymoney and rdgr

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22861 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2016, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Why is he ticked?  This does not work. In PA.

All due respect lil'creamer..(for the moment)...but maybe it just works iin certain states.

RNG numbers wouldn't make a difference...you're using a number result.

I'm glad you're happy with it. Gl

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
                NJ
                United States
                Member #165922
                April 27, 2015
                3332 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2016, 11:49 am - IP Logged

This doesn't work in NJ either. All u people who have been raving about this crap, think of it as like u took a big hit of crack and now wait until u crash.

All things which are similar and therefore connected, are drawn to each other's power.

backwoods ga
                  United States
                  Member #155844
                  May 31, 2014
                  1886 Posts
                  Posted: July 22, 2016, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

This doesn't work in NJ either. All u people who have been raving about this crap, think of it as like u took a big hit of crack and now wait until u crash.

that was funny

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                    Zaperlopopotam
                    Belgium
                    Member #173932
                    March 26, 2016
                    950 Posts
                    Posted: July 22, 2016, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

It is  the lowered payout and the high ticket prices that are to overcome, not the odds or chances. And there are more practical problems to solve.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                      Member #164727
                      March 12, 2015
                      2509 Posts
                      Posted: July 22, 2016, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Why is he ticked?  This does not work. In PA.

All due respect lil'creamer..(for the moment)...but maybe it just works iin certain states.

RNG numbers wouldn't make a difference...you're using a number result.

I'm glad you're happy with it. Gl

Maybe If you people who say it doesn't work in your state, try testing like I wrote earlier, only use the front pair. Sure there's only two winners below, but after one hit, you can bet more using the lottery money, and make it grow.

PA,

July 13 eve-688----use 68 ONLY

July 14 eve-482

July 13 mid-249

July 14 mid-195

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5893 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2016, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Maybe If you people who say it doesn't work in your state, try testing like I wrote earlier, only use the front pair. Sure there's only two winners below, but after one hit, you can bet more using the lottery money, and make it grow.

PA,

July 13 eve-688----use 68 ONLY

July 14 eve-482

July 13 mid-249

July 14 mid-195

Amber, I believe most of the naysayers, don't try. They want someone else to do it for them.

United States
                          Member #139779
                          March 3, 2013
                          113 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2016, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

im tryna quit my job and live off pick3 money like onlymoney and rdgr

So in my investigation, I found that when wheeled you wind up with about 20-36 numbers. You are looking at mixed 120 box numbers for your pool to pick from. Even if it works ( I backtested in NC and only found 1 hit in 50 games), it would seem to me you must employ a progressive/martingale like system to see any real profit, which could get real expensive, real quick. Tell us your long term betting method?

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                            Member #109074
                            April 5, 2011
                            3517 Posts
                            Posted: July 22, 2016, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Amber, I believe most of the naysayers, don't try. They want someone else to do it for them.

I agree

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

backwoods ga
                              United States
                              Member #155844
                              May 31, 2014
                              1886 Posts
                              Posted: July 22, 2016, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

i can use it as a filter then.   Wheel the 7 digits for straights and filter them out ...

TThats what i do with most systems posted on lp....

I do the workout and system them out.

Page 8 of 19